Team A VS Team B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Team A: Sentry, Superman & The Silver Surfer.

Versus

Team B: Grand Kai in his prime condition, Goku after training with omega Shenron for 120 years (At this point he was more powerful than Gogeta SSJ4.) & Gogeta Super Saiya-Jin four

BillyG
Team B easily.

magnuslives
Originally posted by King_Cold

Versus

Team B: Grand Kai in his prime condition, Goku after training with omega Shenron for 120 years (At this point he was more powerful than Gogeta SSJ4.) & Gogeta Super Saiya-Jin four

i think SOMEONE hates team1, they will get absolutely murdered! mad
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Apolloknight

Versus

King cold i do agree that DBZ is sometimes underrated, but these 3 are among the most powerful (probably the most powerful) Herald level beings around.

The DBZ characters get Man-handled. Surfer is WAAAAAAAY to versatile, putting Powerhouses like Superman and Sentry on the team is just wrong.

King_Cold
Originally posted by Apolloknight
King cold i do agree that DBZ is sometimes underrated, but these 3 are among the most powerful (probably the most powerful) Herald level beings around.

The DBZ characters get Man-handled. Surfer is WAAAAAAAY to versatile, putting Powerhouses like Superman and Sentry on the team is just wrong.

Well lets look at the Juggernaut's strength and early Goku's strength, Goku did 10 thousand one arm push ups in 100 times the gravity of the earth before the Freeza saga even started. The Classic Juggernaut couldn't even do 10 thousand regular push ups in 10 times the gravity of the earth.

SS is much weaker than Goku when he first turned super saiyan, because Goku's strength was multiplied by 50. That would mean that he could do 10 thousand one arm push ups under 5,000 times the gravity of the earth, where as The Silver Surfer would be crushed. Imagine Goku after training with Shenron for 120 years would be like, he'd solo this battle.

tkitna
Team 1 because all this Dragonball Z crap is wearing me out.

King_Cold
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 1 because all this Dragonball Z crap is wearing me out.

How come your not getting worn out by comic book characters? At least Dragonball Z has better fight scenes then frame by frame pictures.

tkitna
How come your not getting worn out by comic book characters? At least Dragonball Z has better fight scenes then frame by frame pictures.

Probably, because i'm not 12 and I havent watched Dragonball Z nor am I familiar with it. Do they actually make Dragonball Z comics? They probably do, but i've never seen one. If not, why are they being included in a 'comic book' versus forum?

kevdude
True. What if he added Adam Warlock to team 1?? Would it help??

Hannibal-Lector
Well lets look at the Juggernaut's strength and early Goku's strength, Goku did 10 thousand one arm push ups in 100 times the gravity of the earth before the Freeza saga even started. The Classic Juggernaut couldn't even do 10 thousand regular push ups in 10 times the gravity of the earth.

SS is much weaker than Goku when he first turned super saiyan, because Goku's strength was multiplied by 50. That would mean that he could do 10 thousand one arm push ups under 5,000 times the gravity of the earth, where as The Silver Surfer would be crushed. Imagine Goku after training with Shenron for 120 years would be like, he'd solo this battle.

Watch wut u say about Classic Juggernauts strength... make yourself look crazy...
Classic Juggs has infinite strength and stamina... but he might get bored before doing 10k pushups.... considering they dont boost his strength at all since hes already at infinite strength... but thats off topic....

But anyways, despite the fact that i despise DBZ, they would probably win majority although every other character is "powerful enough" to destroy universes.... yes thats an exaggeration, but you get the idea....
Id still give SS, SM, and Sentry a few wins though, maybe majority depending on which incarnation of each

llagrok
Originally posted by tkitna
Probably, because i'm not 12

pwnt.

King Cold, why don't go and watch some of the poorly animated DBZ/GT crap and leave us alone for a change? These threads are getting real old, real fast. If you wanna trashtalk comics, there are better places.

Roldz

Where are you basing all this info from?

Surfer fought inside a Blackhole.. Do u know how much gravity in it?

No matter how much strength one possess, it's irrelevant when one can turn intangible..

Ki is just psi-energy, its within his ability to manipulate..

Surfer absorbs energy blast and return it a million fold stronger..

Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnPN2yOup9E&mode=user&search=
lol1

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnPN2yOup9E&mode=user&search=
lol1

Roldz
eek! laughing laughing out loud .....

King_Cold
Originally posted by llagrok
pwnt.

King Cold, why don't go and watch some of the poorly animated DBZ/GT crap and leave us alone for a change? These threads are getting real old, real fast. If you wanna trashtalk comics, there are better places.

Your right, I'm sorry.

I actually like comics, I don't read up on the Silver Surfer though.

Apolloknight
Your right, I'm sorry.

I actually like comics, I don't read up on the Silver Surfer though.

Then you should, surfer has so many options of beating them.

BillyG
Children amuse me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.