Hercules vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
No pis and No holding back who will win

Faceman
Hercules makes him his eternal biatch...

BillyG
Spidey.

BillyG
He beat Hulk after all.

lando005
Originally posted by BillyG
He beat Hulk after all. so has a lot of people

Entity
I'm biest but what the hell. I honestly don't see a clear majority otherwise.
Spidey

tkitna
Hercules

I cant see Spiderman beating a pissed of Herc for the majority.

JasonK4
Spiderman

strengthkills
no expression .........*cries*

h1a8
Can Herc thunderclap?

TricksterPriest
This is almost spite...... There's quite literally nothing Spidey can do to hurt Herc. Maybe in a city, he could trap him in cement or pull something off for a win or two. In an arena? durno durcules >>>> spidur-man

Edit: I don't see why not. He can probably do it almost as well as Hulk, but I don't think it's one of his normal tactics. But yeah, Herc could Thunderclap.

BillyG
Haha I kid I kid.

Her 10/10, does anyone actually know who he is? Apart from Priest of course. cool

Charlotte DeBel
Spite in Hercules favour. Hercules wins 10\10

Sparkz
You people are so underestimating Spidey here!!! He can like I don't know break his hand on hercs body or something...yeah that'll do it, then herc will feel pity on him and leave.

BFR FOR SPIDEY!!!!

hunbu04
hercules once thunderclap a tonaldo that namor, wonderman and other avengers could not stop and according to his stats hercules is way faster than spiderman. hercules speed,agility, and reflexes are on par with thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.