Darkseid vs Kain (Defiance)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Who wins ?
Kain has acces to the full power of the soul reaver
Darkseid is just being his flamboyant self...

Discus!!

cool

charlemagne9746
OE ftw

Estacado
jugg666none

quanchi112
i think kain could pull this one off.

Charlotte DeBel
If that's the same Darkseid which is Superman's punchbag...Kain can win that.
And as for Omega Effect... Thing is that Kain is essential to LoK verse being the Shion of Balance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
If that's the same Darkseid which is Superman's punchbag...Kain can win that.
And as for Omega Effect... Thing is that Kain is essential to LoK verse being the Shion of Balance. good point, kain is way to vital to his world and universe. ds is pretty much screwed.

Sandai Kitetsu

And as for Omega Effect... Thing is that Kain is essential to LoK verse being the Shion of Balance.

Dc universe>>LOK universe

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Dc universe>>LOK universe that doesnt apply here. omega wouldnt work on kain.

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
that doesnt apply here. omega wouldnt work on kain. If your not fundemental to the Dcu, it'll work on you.

Sandai Kitetsu
that doesnt apply here. omega wouldnt work on kain.

Why, because a plot device in one game says so?

quanchi112
Why, because a plot device in one game says so? well a plot device for darkseid says he cant kill someone whos important to the universe. sorry his plot device restricts him. kain wins.

Sandai Kitetsu
well a plot device for darkseid says he cant kill someone whos important to the universe. sorry his plot device restricts him. kain wins.

To the DC universe. erm

quanchi112
To the DC universe. erm well if u want t play that game kain cant die unless by raziels hands.

kain still wins.

charlemagne9746
well if u want t play that game kain cant die unless by raziels hands.

kain still wins.

DS>>>>>>Raziel. One thing is pretty much certain...the OE will work. If it doesn't erase him...it sure will put Kain's ass down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
DS>>>>>>Raziel. One thing is pretty much certain...the OE will work. If it doesn't erase him...it sure will put Kain's ass down. no way. kain has had his heart ripped out and lived. kain wins this as ds just doesnt have what it takes to put him down. ds is another victim for the new king of vampires.

Charlotte DeBel
The thing is that nobody knows what would happen if Omega Effect is used on anyone essential for not DC universe- be it Galactus or Kain.

*feels like playing weird kind of "scissors,stone and paper" game*

TricksterPriest
Even if the OE fails, Darkseid has other powers. Like reality warping Kain into a slug, or tossing him to Entropy. Or mind-rape. Or power-stealing. Etc.

I can't really see Darkseid losing to be honest. He can win simply by BFR if he can't kill Kain.

Charlotte DeBel
And Kain is overrated. Big time. Though mindrape isn't a good way of pwnage (it can go both ways), unlike the others you named, Trickster Priest.

That battle is the battle of overrated character versus eternal jobber.

TricksterPriest
And Kain is overrated. Big time. Though mindrape isn't a good way of pwnage (it can go both ways), unlike the others you named, Trickster Priest.

That battle is the battle of overrated character versus eternal jobber.

3 BILLION Daxamites, the entire population of Daxam>>>>>>>>Any telepathy feat Kain has ever done. Please, pull the other one. stick out tongue There are very very few telepaths who can match Darkseid. Kain is not one of them.

And don't call Darkseid a jobber. He only jobs to Superman, and as Galan said: a loss to Superman really shouldn't count against a character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
3 BILLION Daxamites, the entire population of Daxam>>>>>>>>Any telepathy feat Kain has ever done. Please, pull the other one. stick out tongue There are very very few telepaths who can match Darkseid. Kain is not one of them.

And don't call Darkseid a jobber. He only jobs to Superman, and as Galan said: a loss to Superman really shouldn't count against a character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

For damn "flagship has the biggest guns" policy.

Kain still loses, though.

Estacado
So going by quanchi Kain can't beat Silver Surfer...but he definetly beats Darkseid....crylaugh

Charlotte DeBel
That's a flawed logic based on statement that Kain beats Superman (due to Superman's weakness).
So by ABC they think that he should beat one who regularly has been Superman's punching bag.

By the way, I wonder why Kain vs Supes thread wasn't treated like Dante vs Supes one. Kain is not that better than Dante at his best, expect the soul suck argument.
Even more, Kain's spells ect require gestures, not instant cast with mere thought, so Kain looks even more suspectible to speedblitz than Dante.

boriquaking55
Darkseid with ridiculous ease. Hell, Apocalypse could take this with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
So going by quanchi Kain can't beat Silver Surfer...but he definetly beats Darkseid....crylaugh how would u know this if i was on ignore.

laughing

anyways u are right while i believe darkseid could defeat surfer and surfer could defeat kain i feel ds loses to kain. its all about how they match up with each other. ds omega effect wouldnt work. soulreaver the cleaves ds. kain would be to much for ds becuz his trump card doesnt work.

starking
how would u know this if i was on ignore.

laughing

anyways u are right while i believe darkseid could defeat surfer and surfer could defeat kain i feel ds loses to kain. its all about how they match up with each other. ds omega effect wouldnt work. soulreaver the cleaves ds. kain would be to much for ds becuz his trump card doesnt work. So what your trying to say is, Ds can only beat Silver Surfer, because of the Oe?

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
So what your trying to say is, Ds can only beat Silver Surfer, because of the Oe? yes

Estacado
yes
Lookit dat comic meister!!!!!11111

quanchi112
Lookit dat comic meister!!!!!11111 kain wins its just the way it is. without the oe ds will lose and it wont work on kain.

starking
yes http://lolpresident.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/lol.jpg

Charlotte DeBel
We still don't know whether it would or would not work on Kain, Galactus, Jenny Sparks or anyone else of that sort. That means you're making illogical fanboy out of yoursellf.

quanchi112
We still don't know whether it would or would not work on Kain, Galactus, Jenny Sparks or anyone else of that sort. That means you're making illogical fanboy out of yoursellf. im saying with the oe's own plot device it wouldnt work. kain is so fundamental it isnt even funny to his own universe.

Charlotte DeBel
Well, those both plot devises are limited to their respective universes...and it would be pretty strange if they cansel each other.

It's like the stuff with Speedforce, Phoenix force etc.

quanchi112
Well, those both plot devises are limited to their respective universes...and it would be pretty strange if they cansel each other.

It's like the stuff with Speedforce, Phoenix force etc. but im saying both plot devices are in favor of kain without a doubt.

Aqua-pimp
Darkseid is a punk..He can't do sh*t against Kain ..Kain's inmortal ya know he can't hurt Kain wink
But Kain can hurt the apokoliptain god off jobberisch in many many ways..
The easiest and fastest way being, hit him with the soulreaver steal his soul and kick tha jobberisch outta him..

f*ck Darkseid..No Seriously f*ck him..

Kain 10/10 every day of the week

cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Darkseid is a punk..He can't do sh*t against Kain ..Kain's inmortal ya know he can't hurt Kain wink
The easiest and fastest way being, hit him with the soulreaver steal his soul and kick tha jobberisch outta him..

cool i do feel kain wins this but not 10 out of 10 but hey we do agree darkseid couldnt take him becuz his omega effect wouldnt work. kain for the win.

darthgoober
If your not fundemental to the Dcu, it'll work on you.
Nonsense, that's never actually been stated in a comic, it's just a forum myth to excuse Supes resisting it...

Estacado

cool
Do you know anything about Darkseid?
Let me answer this question for you....**** no!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
Nonsense, that's never actually been stated in a comic, it's just a forum myth to excuse Supes resisting it... thumb up

Aqua-pimp
Ok look this is Kain where talking about.. not batman not wolverine not apocalypse.. Kain...the vampire demi-god who enslaved humanity and who is the owner of the most powerfull weapon in that universe..This guy is ATLEAST at Thor level..
Darkseid is a guy with a lot of potential yett superman can kick his ass f*ck i guess even Batman can kick his ass on a good day..between breakfast and pounding Robin's ass...

Kain will f*ck him up so bad i even start to feel sorry for Darkseid..
It's almost spite..give my one reason you think Darkseid will win ..and don't come with the OE crap because it's common knowledge that B*llsh*t won't work..

cool

Evil_Ash
Ok look this is Kain where talking about.. not batman not wolverine not apocalypse..
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Darkseid with ridiculous ease. Hell, Apocalypse could take this with ease.

..and don't come with the OE crap because it's common knowledge that B*llsh*t won't work..

Yes, because it only doesn't work on Superman, but on everyone els. no expression

Originally posted by darthgoober
Nonsense, that's never actually been stated in a comic, it's just a forum myth to excuse Supes resisting it...

the OE will work on you, if you're not fundamental to DC comics. ermmha

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

Yes, because it only doesn't work on Superman, but on everyone els. no expression

the OE will work on you, if you're not fundamental to DC comics. ermmha how does he kill kain. kain cant die unless by raziels hands. plot devices are bitches arent they. kain wins any way u look at it.

Estacado
Kain get's turned into stone....next.

quanchi112
Kain get's turned into stone....next. kain deflects his omega with his soulrevaer next. then he kills ds. next.

Estacado
kain deflects his omega with his soulrevaer next. then he kills ds. next.
He uses matter manipulation not the OE idiot.haermm

quanchi112
He uses matter manipulation not the OE idiot.haermm sorry but it fails. kain cant be killed by ds or turned into stone. that damn wheel of fate. kain wins.

Estacado
Where was it said that he can't be turned into stone?haermm

quanchi112
Where was it said that he can't be turned into stone?haermm where was it said that stone could stop him? think he cant die. elder god and everyone used raziel becuz he was th only one who could and even tearing his heart out had no effect.

kain wins.

Estacado
BTW both Vorador(forger of the Reaver) and Janos Audron(the one who casted the spells on it) have been pwned by Morbius's "army" and their weapons have pwned the Elder God how pathetic......

Captain REX
He uses matter manipulation not the OE idiot.haermm

Play nice...

quanchi112
BTW both Vorador(forger of the Reaver) and Janos Audron(the one who casted the spells on it) have been pwned by Morbius's "army" and their weapons have pwned the Elder God how pathetic...... who cares about vorador and janos. they are nothing to kain. kain is the scion of balance, only he can save the vampires. its propechy, kain cant dieuntil his destiny is completed. raziel screwed that up and failed then went back to being his right hand, his sword. kain decimates ds.

Aqua-pimp
Uhm so what? the ff got owned by Spiderman yet they owned Galactus you're point being?? And i seriously doubt turning Kain into stone would work.Kain has control over elements like EARHT so turning him into stone isn't a option..

Darkseid s*cks just accept it wink

cool

quanchi112
Uhm so what? the ff got owned by Spiderman yet they owned Galactus you're point being?? And i seriously doubt turning Kain into stone would work.Kain has control over elements like EARHT so turning him into stone isn't a option..

Darkseid s*cks just accept it wink

cool laughing

Evil_Ash
And i seriously doubt turning Kain into stone would work.Kain has control over elements like EARHT so turning him into stone isn't a option..

Then Darkseid could just reduces him to a skeleton...

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/9127/fbdc7b00jpgorig7gs.jpg

Or disintegrate him into dust...

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4868/f9db7939jpgorig8zd.jpg

Or just turn him into a mortal child...

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/125/f9db793f9tb.jpg

Aqua-pimp
Dude...You don't get it do you??? eek! Kain can't die ...he just can't die..

I'f Darkseid reduces him into a skeleton he just changes in a group of bats and reforms..

Change Kain into dust..yeah right laughing out loud again he reforms..

Ow you wanna change Kain into a child? erm Doubt that wil work.. with all the magic Kain possesses, the protection of the soul reaver and his role as the balance guardian..

I think that i'f Darkseid tried this sh*t... Kain would stuff the soul reaver in that little place where sunlight doesn't shine and suck his soul right outta it..

cool

quanchi112
yeah kalibak is areal badass. hes a joke like most of ds sons.

Evil_Ash
Dude...You don't get it do you??? eek! Kain can't die ...he just can't die..

Neither can Darkseid, since the Source will just protect him...

Wait a minute, if both character can't kill each other, why are we even discussing this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Neither can Darkseid, since the Source will just protect him...

Wait a minute, if both character can't kill each other, why are we even discussing this? no it wont. he was dying from doomsday. supes had to svae him. kain cant be killed he wins. end of the tale.

starking
Wow, who knew Kain had rabid illogical fanboys...

quanchi112
Wow, who knew Kain had rabid illogical fanboys... do u ever make a point?

starking
no it wont. he was dying from doomsday. supes had to svae him. kain cant be killed he wins. end of the tale. Ok, so even when the Spectre couldn't kill him, you base him not being immortal, off of story that had the characterization off?

starking
do u ever make a point? You try to make a point, but you fail to get it across.

quanchi112
Ok, so even when the Spectre couldn't kill him, you base him not being immortal, off of story that had the characterization off? this is ds here not the spectre. sorry but different story altogether. kain wins here but would lose to the spectre.

Evil_Ash
no it wont. he was dying from doomsday. supes had to svae him. kain cant be killed he wins. end of the tale.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/seid1.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/seid2.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/seid3.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/seid4.png

quanchi112
ive already seen this. ds needed saved in another story. so this just goes with this story. sorry but ds can die while kain cant.

Evil_Ash

quanchi112

Evil_Ash
nope sorry but then superman wouldnt have had to revive him. different story and different set of rules. each story changes tings and they dont all have this big set of rules to follow. wirter felt in hunter and prey he could die. accept and let it go.

To follow your stupid logic: that's in the past (Hunter/Prey 1994) and this is now (Spectre Vol. 4 #19 2002).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.