Thanos vs 4th Celestial Host

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
The Fourth Celestial Host arrives on Titan.....Thanos has six days to prepare. Can he repel the Celestials? No HOTI or IG. He can only use his normal abilities plus his ingenuity.

celestialdemon
Against the entire host? I don't think he can win.

lordboo
with six days prep thanos could repel the celestails,with prep he managed the stop the hunger from devour reality with sizable nuclear arsenal and two planets colliding at the same time.that was with not much prep as well.
repel them yes defeat them no

Darth_Erebus2
Well, Odin and all of Earths Skyfathers had a thousand years prep and could do nothing to the Celestials. Thanos won't be any different. No IG or HOTU and he's got no shot.

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
The Fourth Celestial Host arrives on Titan.....Thanos has six days to prepare. Can he repel the Celestials? No HOTI or IG. He can only use his normal abilities plus his ingenuity.

4th Celestial Host destroy him

basilisk
Originally posted by guy222

Agreed. This is too much for him.

Estacado
Thanos...
Has the 4th Celestial Host ever conquered the Universe?
No.Thanos wins this.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos...
No.Thanos wins this.

How did Thanos conquer the universe and was it within 6 days. The Clestial Host could probably conquer the universe but thats not their purpose.

Estacado
Originally posted by Alfheim
How did Thanos conquer the universe and was it within 6 days. The Clestial Host could probably conquer the universe but thats not their purpose.
Thanos with prep>>>>Spectre.
Nuff said.Thanos has this in the bag.

Alfheim
Nuff said.Thanos has this in the bag.

That was supposed to be a question could you please answer it.

Sundipped
With no omnipotent artifacts Thanos loses.

quanchi112
Nuff said.Thanos has this in the bag. laughing

for some crazy reason i dont think you really feel this way.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing

for some crazy reason i dont think you really feel this way.

One Celestial destroys Thanos

Kutulu
Within that short of time and no plot device artifacts to get a hold of (IG, HoTU, cosmic cube), Thanos has no chance. Most he could do would be to temporarily stall them with a planetary level explosion.

Juntai
Originally posted by Alfheim
That was supposed to be a question could you please answer it. He's playing.

joesdabest1
This is foolish. Thanos stopped THE HUNGER with less prep than this.

And the Hunger can decimate the entire celestial race.

Hercules

thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by joesdabest1

Really

Thanos and Galactus were ants compared to Hunger. They didn't even notice Hunger left

Do u know how many Celestials there are

Hunger isn't defeating the Celestials

joesdabest1
Really

Thanos and Galactus were ants compared to Hunger. They didn't even notice Hunger left

Do u know how many Celestials there are

Hunger isn't defeating the Celestials

Yeah i know how many Celestials there are.

I just don't see them stopping a reality devouring monster like the hunger.

Combined.

Terryc250
Thanos...
No.Thanos wins this.

Has thanos ever conquered the universe within 6 days and without any IG or HOTI? No

quanchi112
Originally posted by Terryc250
Has thanos ever conquered the universe within 6 days and without any IG or HOTI? No he was being sarcastic.

Utrigita

Less prep??? He planned that confrontation nearly through the hole act.

Hunger can decimate the entire Celestial race but cannot take two Planet colliding and a nuclear arsenal blowing something isn't fitting here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita

Hunger can decimate the entire Celestial race but cannot take two Planet colliding and a nuclear arsenal blowing something isn't fitting here. sometimes there is shitty writing.

joesdabest1
Originally posted by Utrigita

Hunger can decimate the entire Celestial race but cannot take two Planet colliding and a nuclear arsenal blowing something isn't fitting here.

Chalk that up to horrible writing.

There is no way the race of Celestials would have a chance against the hunger.

Also, that blast didn't destroy the hunger, it still exists.

guy222
Scathan>Hunger

Nuff said

For the thread again....Celestial Host destroy Thanos

Bouboumaster
I think he could repell them. Maybe in outwitting them, and send the signal of Titan on another moon or planet?
Really, I don't know.
Sadly, I don't know enough about the celestials sad I prefer the World-Devourer.

In six day, I can see him do a plot device to kill maybe one celestial. But against the Host... He's soooo dead.

Knowsbleed33
Thanos loses.

occultdestroyer
Hunger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos w/o artifact

vice versa if Thanos w/ THOTI

zeel

Dont see thanos takeing out the entire celestial race. when Multiple skyfathers including odin zeus the destroyer and thor and many others did very little to them.

comicfan11
Thanos without his toys (IG,HOTU) cannot win this

Mr Master
Ok, this is too much,
Thanos is not beating a host of Celestials with his basic tech.

Grinning Goku

Knowsbleed33
Thanos with prep loses.

guy222
^^^Agree with the panel

quanchi112
One Celestial destroys Thanos Not with prep guy. No way. Thanos wins this with prep.

celestialdemon
An old thread. Situation hasn't changed, though. Thanos still loses this horribly.

guy222
thumb up

Utrigita
Celestials for the win.

guy222
wavey

Utrigita
Hi guy how are you?

Looking forward to the second Eternal comic?

guy222
Doin good, eternal friend

Be out in a few weeks. Tiamut and the Fulcrum

starlock
Originally posted by Mr Master
Ok, this is too much,
Thanos is not beating a host of Celestials with his basic tech.

thumb up

Tattoos N Scars
Not with prep guy. No way. Thanos wins this with prep.

Really?

Knowsbleed33
Any single Celestial would crush Thanos in the palm of his hand regardless of how much prep he has.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Any single Celestial would crush Thanos in the palm of his hand regardless of how much prep he has. This is Thanos we are talking about. With prep he knows what he needs to do to prevail. This is no different.

Omega Vision
Celestials.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Celestials. You do realize Thanos has 6 days.

Omega Vision
You do realize Thanos has 6 days.
To write a will.

quanchi112
To write a will. Can invisible woman affect them?

Omega Vision
Can invisible woman affect them?
That really doesn't mean jack-shit here. She only managed to drive off one Celestial with a plot device power that Thanos can't replicate.

quanchi112
That really doesn't mean jack-shit here. She only managed to drive off one Celestial with a plot device power that Thanos can't replicate. Thanos can't replicate that power or expose that weakness when he defeats beings who make Galactus feel inadequate who are capable of consuming reality.

Omega Vision
Thanos can't replicate that power or expose that weakness when he defeats beings who make Galactus feel inadequate who are capable of consuming reality.
The way he defeated Hunger was bullshit and wouldn't work on a Celestial realistically, let alone the entire Fourth Host. Try again.

Besides the combined 4th Host would make Galactus feel Inadequate as well.

quanchi112
The way he defeated Hunger was bullshit and wouldn't work on a Celestial realistically, let alone the entire Fourth Host. Try again.

Besides the combined 4th Host would make Galactus feel Inadequate as well. So it doesn't count right because you don't like Thanos.

If Thanos can manipulate their weaknesses he can defeat them all. It wouldn't take 6 days either.

Probably, but these celestials can't consume all of reality.

Black bolt z
If thanos knows they are coming he has a 50/50 chance.Should he choose to acquire a new ultimate power(which he could prob do in less then a week)he wins.Pretty much he needs a good plot device.Then again with thanos thats not that hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If thanos knows they are coming he has a 50/50 chance.Should he choose to acquire a new ultimate power(which he could prob do in less then a week)he wins.Pretty much he needs a good plot device.Then again with thanos thats not that hard. You really think at best he has a 50/50 chance? They won't know what will hit them.

Black bolt z
You really think at best he has a 50/50 chance? They won't know what will hit them. I'm pretty sure celestials have cosmic awarness.They acctually would see it coming.

quanchi112
I'm pretty sure celestials have cosmic awarness.They acctually would see it coming. Just like they saw Thanos acquiring the gems? Just like they saw Maelstrom almost destroying them with a black hole?

guy222
4th Celestial Host FTW

Knowsbleed33
4th Celestial Host FTW

Easily.

WhiteWitchKing
The 4th Host win this hard.

Naija boy
THis is a stompage in favor of the celestials

guy222
thumb up

Warlord
Celestials unless some plot device is used

KuRuPT Thanosi
With LESS prep and INFERIOR tech to his own.. Thanos took out the Hunger... who is greater than Galactus and any indivdual Celestial sans Scathan and maybe Tiamut. Save to say the Hunger greater than multiple celestials..hundreds even.. all of them.. don't know about that. Thanos could certainly repel the host long enough for a win.

Black bolt z
Just like they saw Thanos acquiring the gems? Just like they saw Maelstrom almost destroying them with a black hole? Cosmic awarness doesn't work for very long into the future.
I call it a 50/10 because thanos can easily get a plot device but that is what he'd need to win.A plot device.

quanchi112
Cosmic awarness doesn't work for very long into the future.
I call it a 50/10 because thanos can easily get a plot device but that is what he'd need to win.A plot device. The point is they can get caught off guard just like they did in these two stories.

Black bolt z
The point is they can get caught off guard just like they did in these two stories. Quan name one time you have said thanos has lost...

quanchi112
Quan name one time you have said thanos has lost... That's off topic.

Mindset
Thanos gets raped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos gets raped. He has prep. They won't see it coming.

guy222
Celestials win

Mindset
What will he do in 6 days?

quanchi112
What will he do in 6 days? Defeat the Celestials. All he has to do is make a really epic black hole remiscent of the cosmos in collision one that would have decimated all of the Celestials.

Mindset
Ok.

Thanos gets raped.

quanchi112
Ok. So you really don't think with 6 days Thanos can stop these Celestials?

guy222
No

quanchi112
No If he can whip up something that can defeat a being who makes Galactus look like a chump I can see him taking out this host.

galactusischere
Spite thread. Thanos wouldn't be able to take on a single celestial with 6 days of prep, let alone the entire fourth host.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by galactusischere
Spite thread. Thanos wouldn't be able to take on a single celestial with 6 days of prep, let alone the entire fourth host.

Troof.

guy222
thumb up

Utrigita
4th Celestial host for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Spite thread. Thanos wouldn't be able to take on a single celestial with 6 days of prep, let alone the entire fourth host. Are you serious?

Omega Vision
Are you serious?
Serious and true, cupcake.

quanchi112
Serious and true, cupcake. Not based on the level of tasks Thanos has taken on before and the manner in which Celestials have been rendered impotent. They aren't even close to unbeatable and giving Thanos close to a week isn't fair to them by any means.

Omega Vision
Not based on the level of tasks Thanos has taken on before and the manner in which Celestials have been rendered impotent. They aren't even close to unbeatable and giving Thanos close to a week isn't fair to them by any means.
I can believe that Thanos might pull a win against a few no-name Celestials given that kind of prep and maybe even defeat a higher status Celestial like Arishem...maybe. But he's not defeating the combined 4th host. If he had twice as much prep time and the aid of the Nova Corps and Odin he'd still likely lose hard to the 4th Host.

Now could he defeat them in a comic book? Maybe. But I guarantee you it would be the result of crappy writing like his defeat of the Hunger.

Black bolt z
I can believe that Thanos might pull a win against a few no-name Celestials given that kind of prep and maybe even defeat a higher status Celestial like Arishem...maybe. But he's not defeating the combined 4th host. If he had twice as much prep time and the aid of the Nova Corps and Odin he'd still likely lose hard to the 4th Host.

Now could he defeat them in a comic book? Maybe. But I guarantee you it would be the result of crappy writing like his defeat of the Hunger. True datOriginally posted by quanchi112
Not based on the level of tasks Thanos has taken on before and the manner in which Celestials have been rendered impotent. They aren't even close to unbeatable and giving Thanos close to a week isn't fair to them by any means. Thanos has never gained ultimate power by creating it.Notice how he seems to have unlimited prep time(between comics) and yet he still stays the same.You can't create a power that strong.I agree with OV though.In a comic yes he could do it.Thats just the way thanos is written.But PIS off no he couldn't.

Off topic:Bada acctually closed the off topic thread!

Tattoos N Scars
Not based on the level of tasks Thanos has taken on before and the manner in which Celestials have been rendered impotent. They aren't even close to unbeatable and giving Thanos close to a week isn't fair to them by any means.

Again, in another thread...the Spectre vs a single Celestial...you said this...

The Spectre isn't the presence despite some fans desires. He was amped by mages and sorcerers alike when he failed against the Anti Monitor.

On the Spectre's own without an amp the fourth host would decimate him.

But, Thanos can beat the enitre Host, huh?

quanchi112

Now could he defeat them in a comic book? Maybe. But I guarantee you it would be the result of crappy writing like his defeat of the Hunger. So you dismiss his win over the Hunger further showing me you are biased. If you aren't going to accept his victories you can't be debated with here.

True dat Thanos has never gained ultimate power by creating it.Notice how he seems to have unlimited prep time(between comics) and yet he still stays the same.You can't create a power that strong.I agree with OV though.In a comic yes he could do it.Thats just the way thanos is written.But PIS off no he couldn't.

Off topic:Bada acctually closed the off topic thread! What? he doesn't need to get ultimate power here as we have seen Celestials threatened by far less devious minds than Thanos. Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

But, Thanos can beat the enitre Host, huh? Thanos beats them with prep whereas the Spectre just gets obliterated with an amp at his best in a fight. One situation is with prep while one is not.

Omega Vision
So you dismiss his win over the Hunger further showing me you are biased. If you aren't going to accept his victories you can't be debated with here.

What? he doesn't need to get ultimate power here as we have seen Celestials threatened by far less devious minds than Thanos. Thanos beats them with prep whereas the Spectre just gets obliterated with an amp at his best in a fight. One situation is with prep while one is not.
Okay lets pretend for a second Thanos does win with his prep. Exactly what does he do in this scenario?

Wait don't tell me. He travels through time to the future to release Nekron from imprisonment and gain the aid of his Black Lanterns.
Brilliant! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/vin.gif

quanchi112
Okay lets pretend for a second Thanos does win with his prep. Exactly what does he do in this scenario?

Wait don't tell me. He travels through time to the future to release Nekron from imprisonment and gain the aid of his Black Lanterns.
Brilliant! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/vin.gif Black hole, manipulate their energy, or clones capable of dealing with the Celestials. If he can clone Galactus I see no reason why he can't clone a Celestial.

Omega Vision
Black hole, manipulate their energy, or clones capable of dealing with the Celestials. If he can clone Galactus I see no reason why he can't clone a Celestial.
Black hole? That won't do shit to the Celestials. Even Thanos can survive a black hole, Lobo and Superman too and as we all know Celestials>>>those guys.

Manipulate their energy? How. Explain this.

How long did it take him to create said clone?

quanchi112
Black hole? That won't do shit to the Celestials. Even Thanos can survive a black hole, Lobo and Superman too and as we all know Celestials>>>those guys.

Manipulate their energy? How. Explain this.

How long did it take him to create said clone? I already stated a really eopic black hole like in cosmos in collision in a previous post. Pay attention.

Invisible Woman.

Not that it matters but if push came to shove and he really was past an experiment imagine what his clones could do if he were motivated to making an army designed to destroy the Celestials. Did you see how powerful the celestial quest one became and all the destruction the thor thanosi had wrought.

Yeah, Thanos wins.

Omega Vision
I already stated a really eopic black hole like in cosmos in collision in a previous post. Pay attention.

Invisible Woman.

Not that it matters but if push came to shove and he really was past an experiment imagine what his clones could do if he were motivated to making an army designed to destroy the Celestials. Did you see how powerful the celestial quest one became and all the destruction the thor thanosi had wrought.

Yeah, Thanos wins.
A "really eopic black hole" wow you've sold me. no expression

And I suppose you have some shred of evidence that would demonstrate that Sue's feat could be replicated, en masse against the combined 4th Host?

Seriously you're epically grasping at straws here. If he could make Celestial Clones he probably would have done it by now. Seeing a Celestial being born drove the High Evolutionary insane.

quanchi112
A "really eopic black hole" wow you've sold me. no expression

And I suppose you have some shred of evidence that would demonstrate that Sue's feat could be replicated, en masse against the combined 4th Host?

Seriously you're epically grasping at straws here. If he could make Celestial Clones he probably would have done it by now. Seeing a Celestial being born drove the High Evolutionary insane. Yes, we've seen the entire host simply stare into a really erpic black hole while they couldn't do anything. So my point is valid since we saw them on panel pale in comparison to it. I am so good at this.

Like Sue's abilities can't be clones since we have seen Thanos clone Galactus her abilities are too difficult to replicate? Wow.

Creating something that powerful is dangerous and why would he create this clone for?

Omega Vision
Yes, we've seen the entire host simply stare into a really erpic black hole while they couldn't do anything. So my point is valid since we saw them on panel pale in comparison to it. I am so good at this.

Like Sue's abilities can't be clones since we have seen Thanos clone Galactus her abilities are too difficult to replicate? Wow.

Creating something that powerful is dangerous and why would he create this clone for?
So I guess "Thanos clones X" is now the newest uber OHKO attack on KMC? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Also I love the myriad ways you misspell 'epic'

quanchi112
So I guess "Thanos clones X" is now the newest uber OHKO attack on KMC? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Also I love the myriad ways you misspell 'epic' Well, I guess you backed down because the black hole was too much of a mystery for the Celestials to even attempt to stop.

You asked me and I gave an answer which is reasonable considering what experimental clones have already done on panel let alone making an army of clones.

Tattoos N Scars
Thanos beats them with prep whereas the Spectre just gets obliterated with an amp at his best in a fight. One situation is with prep while one is not.

I thought you viewed the AM as over-rated...and that the Spectre was holding back in order to not kill all the heroes involved in the fight.

The Spectre wasn't seeking his death at the time so I fail to see why you would day Am was greater than the Spectre here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I thought you viewed the AM as over-rated...and that the Spectre was holding back in order to not kill all the heroes involved in the fight. He's very overrated. Yes, that's why he couldn't kill the Am not that he couldn't. The Am at that time only had their powers meaning he was nowhere near ig levels at this point.

Black bolt z
Thanos can't win.Black hole can't kill them,he is not going to create a clone and he will not overpower them.He loses 9/10.
Sorry quan...accept your lose and come to terms with it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

But, Thanos can beat the enitre Host, huh?

Jesus you ride his nuts don't you?

janus77
Thanos goes to the Council of annoying Reed Richardses and gets their Celestial destroying guns ... 3 maybe 4 minutes tops.

seriously, comic-feat inflation has dramatically devalued the Celestial currency. they are now on-par with non-616 Galactii as Reed-fodder no expression

quanchi112
Thanos can't win.Black hole can't kill them,he is not going to create a clone and he will not overpower them.He loses 9/10.
Sorry quan...accept your lose and come to terms with it. You obviously didn't read cosmos in collision. All my reasoning is backed by on panel events.

Two Thanos clones have threatened the universe itself yet Thanos can't beat the 4th host? Seriously?

OneDumbG0
^ Pay attention to the opening post. Thanos can only use his own normal abilities. He has neither Maelstrom's kinetic abilities, nor the Quantum Bands, nor is he Oblivion's avatar, nor is he bonded with Anomaly. Stop pretending he could replicate amped Maelstrom's feat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Pay attention to the opening post. Thanos can only use his own normal abilities. He has neither Maelstrom's kinetic abilities, nor the Quantum Bands, nor is he Oblivion's avatar, nor is he bonded with Anomaly. Stop pretending he could replicate amped Maelstrom's feat. With prep I don't see why he couldn't create a massive black hole.

He has his ingenuity which means he can create what he wants to within his normal abilities.

guy222
Thanos isn't defeating a Celestial Host

Omega Vision
Thanos isn't defeating a Celestial Host
He'd have trouble prepping for one Celestial.

quanchi112
He'd have trouble prepping for one Celestial. Even though he defeated a being capable of consuming all of 616 and making Galactus seem like a minor threat?

Omega Vision
Even though he defeated a being capable of consuming all of 616 and making Galactus seem like a minor threat?
He defeated him through dubious means that probably wouldn't faze a non-PIS Celestial. erm

OneDumbG0
With prep I don't see why he couldn't create a massive black hole.

He has his ingenuity which means he can create what he wants to within his normal abilities. Pretending it's "only a black hole" requires a certain suspension of common sense that nobody here shares with you. Thanos does not have Maelstrom's kinetic abilities, nor the Quantum Bands, nor is he an avatar of Oblivion, nor is he bonded with Anomaly.

Ingenuity + normal abilities =/= Maelstrom from Cosmos in Collision. I know you're used to reverse-projecting feats onto your favorite artifacts and characters. Like you did when you tried to reverse-project the UN's clearly Multiversal magnitude of power onto the IG. Or like here when you're trying to reverse-project Anomaly Maelstrom onto Thanos. But you're not fooling anybody but yourself. Originally posted by quanchi112
Even though he defeated a being capable of consuming all of 616 and making Galactus seem like a minor threat? When he shut the power off to the Fulcrum that prematurely cut off Hunger's full emergence into the 616 universe prematurely, which in turn left him killable via a planetary explosion that didn't even kill a weak Galactus?

So you're assuming that the Celestial is going to put itself in a precarious position via a Fulcrum consisting of the Infinity Nuts that leaves him killable by a planetary explosion? That scenario isn't exactly contemplated here. I said this before, I'll say it again: Pay attention to the opening post.

kinda

quanchi112
He defeated him through dubious means that probably wouldn't faze a non-PIS Celestial. erm So the times which less has affected Celestials it's pis now? This is why you can't debate you rule everything out you don't agree with making you biased.

Pretending it's "only a black hole" requires a certain suspension of common sense that nobody here shares with you. Thanos does not have Maelstrom's kinetic abilities, nor the Quantum Bands, nor is he an avatar of Oblivion, nor is he bonded with Anomaly.

Ingenuity + normal abilities =/= Maelstrom from Cosmos in Collision. I know you're used to reverse-projecting feats onto your favorite artifacts and characters. Like you did when you tried to reverse-project the UN's clearly Multiversal magnitude of power onto the IG. Or like here when you're trying to reverse-project Anomaly Maelstrom onto Thanos. But you're not fooling anybody but yourself. When he shut the power off to the Fulcrum that prematurely cut off Hunger's full emergence into the 616 universe prematurely, which in turn left him killable via a planetary explosion that didn't even kill a weak Galactus?

So you're assuming that the Celestial is going to put itself in a precarious position via a Fulcrum consisting of the Infinity Nuts that leaves him killable by a planetary explosion? That scenario isn't exactly contemplated here. I said this before, I'll say it again: Pay attention to the opening post.

kinda I used the words epic and massive to describe it I never stated it was just an ordinary black hole so please quit acting as if I implied it was just an ordinary blackhole.

He doesn't have to go by the same means to do so but why can't he create a universal destroying blackhole if he wanted to? Is it beyond him?

I am assuming if he has 6 days to take on the furth host he will defeat them just like he did against the Hunger who was beyond Galactus and his vast intelligence. That's how dangerous Thanos is.

OneDumbG0
I used the words epic and massive to describe it I never stated it was just an ordinary black hole so please quit acting as if I implied it was just an ordinary blackhole.

He doesn't have to go by the same means to do so but why can't he create a universal destroying blackhole if he wanted to? Is it beyond him?

I am assuming if he has 6 days to take on the furth host he will defeat them just like he did against the Hunger who was beyond Galactus and his vast intelligence. That's how dangerous Thanos is. No. You definitely tried to imply it was an ordinary black hole. Just bigger.

I'm not here to prove your argument. You have to prove he can do the same thing an Anomaly-bonded, Oblivion-avatar, Quantum Band wielding Maelstrom did. Stop trying to cast negative proof fallacies on other people simply because you have zero proof to support your own outlandish theories.

You are assuming a Celestial (or the Fourth Host) is going to be handicapping themselves via a Fulcrum of dem Infinity Nuts so that they can be conveniently taken out by a planetary explosion. Smart work, there. Unfortunately, I don't speak retard.

quanchi112
No. You definitely tried to imply it was an ordinary black hole. Just bigger.

I'm not here to prove your argument. You have to prove he can do the same thing an Anomaly-bonded, Oblivion-avatar, Quantum Band wielding Maelstrom did. Stop trying to cast negative proof fallacies on other people simply because you have zero proof to support your own outlandish theories.

You are assuming a Celestial (or the Fourth Host) is going to be handicapping themselves via a Fulcrum of dem Infinity Nuts so that they can be conveniently taken out by a planetary explosion. Smart work, there. Unfortunately, I don't speak retard. It was amssive black hole that could defeat the Celestials. Don't blame me for your shortcomings and your inability to not understand my sentence.

So Thanos can create clones of Galactus, etc. yet cannot create a massive black hole like Maelstrom?

That's Thanos using his brains to defeat the Hunger which Galactus was unable to do. That's called winning and knowing what needed to be done while Galactus was just there.

Kid Kurdy
Or a sleeping one. Seriously.

Omega Vision
It was amssive black hole that could defeat the Celestials. Don't blame me for your shortcomings and your inability to not understand my sentence.

So Thanos can create clones of Galactus, etc. yet cannot create a massive black hole like Maelstrom?

That's Thanos using his brains to defeat the Hunger which Galactus was unable to do. That's called winning and knowing what needed to be done while Galactus was just there.
Thanos's dick must be chaffed from all the wanking you're giving him and his prep abilities. wanker

quanchi112
Thanos's dick must be chaffed from all the wanking you're giving him and his prep abilities. wanker I am just going by what the comics tell me.

OneDumbG0
It was amssive black hole that could defeat the Celestials. Don't blame me for your shortcomings and your inability to not understand my sentence.

That's Thanos using his brains to defeat the Hunger which Galactus was unable to do. That's called winning and knowing what needed to be done while Galactus was just there. The only shortcomings being blamed are your's. Trying to reverse-project your inability to formulate an argument and then have it thoroughly rebutted, and then acting like we didn't understand it in thre first place is the same tired bs ploy you've been trying to pass of as "debating" for months now. It's trolling.

I stated this before, troll: I'm not here to prove your argument. You have zero proof that he could replicate Anomaly-bonded, Oblivion-avatar'd, Quantum Band-wielding Maelstrom's feat. You're the one with zero proof. Not me.

No. That's called plot device. Here, Celestials aren't coming through a Fulcrum where shutting it down will leave them killable via planetary explosion. Stop projecting your fantasies onto a thread with clear settings.

quanchi112
The only shortcomings being blamed are your's. Trying to reverse-project your inability to formulate an argument and then have it thoroughly rebutted, and then acting like we didn't understand it in thre first place is the same tired bs ploy you've been trying to pass of as "debating" for months now. It's trolling.

I stated this before, troll: I'm not here to prove your argument. You have zero proof that he could replicate Anomaly-bonded, Oblivion-avatar'd, Quantum Band-wielding Maelstrom's feat. You're the one with zero proof. Not me.

No. That's called plot device. Here, Celestials aren't coming through a Fulcrum where shutting it down will leave them killable via planetary explosion. Stop projecting your fantasies onto a thread with clear settings. You don't think Thanos can use his mind to create a black hole the size and power of which ca affect the Celestials but I do believe he can. There is no reason to believe otherwise considering what he has accomplished on panel.

He can travel back in time if he feels the need to.

Lots of stories have plot devices while the Celestials themselves are plot devices but my point has been made. Thanos will achieve the plot device to defeat these plot devicesque characters. I have stated his accomplishments which really suggest this is small time for him especially since the Celestials aren't seen as impervious as they used to around 25 years ago.

OneDumbG0
^ Fixed: Originally posted by quanchi112
You don't think Thanos can use his mind to create a black hole the size and power of which ca affect the Celestials but I do believe he can WITHOUT ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER. There is no reason to believe otherwise considering what he has accomplished on panel.

He can travel back in time if he feels the need to WITHOUT ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER.

Lots of stories have plot devices while the Celestials themselves are plot devices but my point has been made WITHOUT ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER. Thanos will achieve the plot device to defeat these plot devicesque characters WITHOUT ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER. I have stated his accomplishments which really suggest this is small time for him especially since the Celestials aren't seen as impervious as they used to around 25 years ago.

Black bolt z
I am just going by what the comics tell me. That has to be a jacked up comic confused...
Thanos a black hole will in no way kill a celestial.Surfer,and even reed and sue(in a ship)have survived being through a black whole.And it was a large hole because galactus and inbetweener fighting were able to get through with no reprocutions whatsoever.It's not going to hurt the fourth host...
You have no proof to support your point except your undying unyielding fanboyism.Thanos CAN'T win...deal with it!

guy222

thumb up

Blanket
I read one quote through ODG's post...

lol

xJLxKing
^ Fixed:
Nicely done

quanchi112
^ Fixed: Time travel. I just told you.

So Thanos can't travel back in time now? Seriously?

I have already given examples of how he overcame great odds and more powerful and dangerous characters than the Celestials yet you seem to quick to dismiss which seems like you really don't want Thanos to win.

That has to be a jacked up comic confused...
Thanos a black hole will in no way kill a celestial.Surfer,and even reed and sue(in a ship)have survived being through a black whole.And it was a large hole because galactus and inbetweener fighting were able to get through with no reprocutions whatsoever.It's not going to hurt the fourth host...
You have no proof to support your point except your undying unyielding fanboyism.Thanos CAN'T win...deal with it! You didn't read the comic so you don't know. I am not describing an ordinary black hole here.

OneDumbG0
Time travel. I just told you.

So Thanos can't travel back in time now? Seriously?

I have already given examples of how he overcame great odds and more powerful and dangerous characters than the Celestials yet you seem to quick to dismiss which seems like you really don't want Thanos to win. You just told me Thanos could make a black hole. And you just quaneuvered by acting like you rebutted me when all you did was move onto a completely different topic.

Scan of him travelling backwards in time, please?

Overcoming great odds =/= creating the black hole in Cosmos In Collision. Beatign Hunger through a planetary explosion via plot device =/= beating Celestials. Keep distancing from your original a$$-backwards statements. It only evinces how insubstantiated they were.

xJLxKing
He can't prove that Thanos can time travel, or creating Black holes (Massive ones)

OneDumbG0
^ On the former, actually he could, but I'd be genuinely surprised if he remembers how to argue using proof. On the latter, of course he can't. His proof is the absence of something on-panel stating "No. Thanos can't make a black hole." That's his proof and has been for a litany of his recent arguments.

Blanket
He's never made one or been alluded to making one, must be far below his level to make a Celestial destroying black hole.

As long as someone has a low feat on-panel, it's within Thanos' power to replicate it... no matter what it is.

xJLxKing
I don't see the blind fate you have in Quan, ODG

OneDumbG0
^ Well frankly, you ruined the trap I was setting. I was expecting him to keep running with his negative proof fallacies and spam, "Prove Thanos can't make a time machine!!!11" instead of simply posting the scan of Thanos' old time machine. It would have been a demonstration of how far he's degenerated in his posting habits, because he'd still prefer relying on a negative proof fallacy instead of readily available proof.

Thanks a lot, xJLxKing. uhuh

xJLxKing
Srry

Blanket
Quan only rips proof after someone else posts it. Subtly of course, so he doesn't give credit where it's due.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Blanket
Quan only rips proof after someone else posts it. Subtly of course, so he doesn't give credit where it's due. True dat.

quanchi112
You just told me Thanos could make a black hole. And you just quaneuvered by acting like you rebutted me when all you did was move onto a completely different topic.

Scan of him travelling backwards in time, please?

Overcoming great odds =/= creating the black hole in Cosmos In Collision. Beatign Hunger through a planetary explosion via plot device =/= beating Celestials. Keep distancing from your original a$$-backwards statements. It only evinces how insubstantiated they were. I don't see why he couldn't it's like saying superman can't make toast if we hadn't seen it on panel. It's ridiculous. It's amusing how over here you need proof while you claim the un's power varies without proof. You seem to be kinda hypocritical from thread to thread.

You and I both know he can time travel so why even argue it? That's called trolling when you are aware of something yet demand proof of it.

He can time travel to the point of cosmos in collision so I gave you a perfectly reasonable way for him to do so since I don't have Thanos creating a black hole but considering what he's done it's like saying he couldn't figure out how to cook a steak.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
He can't prove that Thanos can time travel, or creating Black holes (Massive ones) Ignorance.

^ Well frankly, you ruined the trap I was setting. I was expecting him to keep running with his negative proof fallacies and spam, "Prove Thanos can't make a time machine!!!11" instead of simply posting the scan of Thanos' old time machine. It would have been a demonstration of how far he's degenerated in his posting habits, because he'd still prefer relying on a negative proof fallacy instead of readily available proof.

Thanks a lot, xJLxKing. uhuh If we are both aware of something why would I need to post it. I don't feel I have to anymore since I know it exists and if someone actually knows it happened as well and still asks for proof while remembering that's called trolling. If someone doesn't know I still don't care as I don't around popping disks in when someone claims Superman can't fly.

janus77
hang on, if black holes can defeat T4CH and Magneto can create black holes and Magneto has a very impressive grasp of nuclear physics and is good at prep... wouldn't that mean Magneto could beat T4CH, provided he has prep time?

shifty

Bentley
Thanos loses. Pupitar the Catcher would solo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
hang on, if black holes can defeat T4CH and Magneto can create black holes and Magneto has a very impressive grasp of nuclear physics and is good at prep... wouldn't that mean Magneto could beat T4CH, provided he has prep time?

shifty I don't see magneto creating one this epic. Thanos, he'd do it while monday night raw during the commercials.

Black bolt z
what he's done it's like saying he couldn't figure out how to cook a steak.
Quan...we all know thanos can't cook steaks.It's just beyonder his power.He will always end up overcooking it.He's not meant for ultimate steak power...

janus77
I don't see magneto creating one this epic. Thanos, he'd do it while monday night raw during the commercials.
why wouldn't Magneto be able to make one "that epic"?
how big was it exactly? does Magneto not posses the scientific knowledge necessary to increase the size of a blackhole?
I don't think it's been stated that he cannot increase the size of the wormholes that he's already made.

xJLxKing
how big was it exactly? does Magneto not posses the scientific knowledge necessary to increase the size of a blackhole?
I don't think it's been stated that he cannot increase the size of the wormholes that he's already made.
There is 1 Massive Black Hole in the center of each galaxy. They are suppose to be hundreds of times stronger(their pull), but their effect is nearly the same.

janus77
There is 1 Massive Black Hole in the center of each galaxy. They are suppose to be hundreds of times stronger(their pull), but their effect is nearly the same.
then Magneto uses his 6days prep to make the tech to help him increase the size of the blackholes he creates - maybe uaing the magnetic forces produced by the planet he's on.

still no proof that he can't do it yes

quanchi112
Quan...we all know thanos can't cook steaks.It's just beyonder his power.He will always end up overcooking it.He's not meant for ultimate steak power... That's actually a pretty good odg post.

I don't think it's been stated that he cannot increase the size of the wormholes that he's already made. Because he doesn't seem capable of dealing with the threats Thanos has through prep.

Omega Vision
Strictly speaking the relative size of a Black Hole wouldn't really matter. If a being is capable of surviving the event horizon of one Black Hole of any size then it doesn't matter how much bigger you make the singularity he's going to survive because he's somehow immune to its effects and the spaghettification.

Mindset
mmm

spaghetti

Omega Vision
mmm

spaghetti
Physics is delicious.

Black bolt z
Strictly speaking the relative size of a Black Hole wouldn't really matter. If a being is capable of surviving the event horizon of one Black Hole of any size then it doesn't matter how much bigger you make the singularity he's going to survive because he's somehow immune to its effects and the spaghettification. Thats true.Thats why a black hole would never kill a celestial.SS has survived it and a celestial(even a non-name brand one) can survive.

xJLxKing
Strictly speaking the relative size of a Black Hole wouldn't really matter. If a being is capable of surviving the event horizon of one Black Hole of any size then it doesn't matter how much bigger you make the singularity he's going to survive because he's somehow immune to its effects and the spaghettification.
Size doesn't matter? That's not what you GF said stick out tongue

But yeah, for Black holes it don't matter.

janus77
That's actually a pretty good odg post.

Because he doesn't seem capable of dealing with the threats Thanos has through prep.
that makes no sese whatsoever. if they're vulnerable to blackholes, Magneto can make blackholes. do you have any proof that he's not capable of doing so?

Omega Vision
that makes no sese whatsoever. if they're vulnerable to blackholes, Magneto can make blackholes. do you have any proof that he's not capable of doing so?
But Thanos is cooler. thanduros

Black bolt z
But Thanos is cooler. thanduros Thats the sum of quans logic.

OneDumbG0
I don't see why he couldn't it's like saying superman can't make toast if we hadn't seen it on panel. It's ridiculous. It's amusing how over here you need proof while you claim the un's power varies without proof. You seem to be kinda hypocritical from thread to thread.

You and I both know he can time travel so why even argue it? That's called trolling when you are aware of something yet demand proof of it.Thanos making toast =/= Thanos creating a black hole that Anomaly-bonded, Oblivion avatar'd, Quantum Band-wielding Maelstrom created. You're arguing he can do it. Show proof. Bringing up your butt-hurt from another thread isn't helping.

Because you constantly make assertions without any proof. And I wholly expected you to respond to my request for proof here in a similar manner despite the existence of readily available proof. That's called maneuvering you into realizing your posting habits have deteriorated terribly. And they've gotten even worse:
He can time travel to the point of cosmos in collision so I gave you a perfectly reasonable way for him to do so since I don't have Thanos creating a black hole but considering what he's done it's like saying he couldn't figure out how to cook a steak.Snide remarks concerning Thanos cooking steaks sufficies for proof how? And what would time travelling to the time of Cosmos In Collision do other than get Thanos killed?

Thanks for the laughs. kinda

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>