Onaga VERSUS Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HonkyTonkMan
Can the God of War overcome the Mighty Dragon King?

Kratos (God Of War) versus Onaga (MK)

Guilty Gear
Damn...this is nice IMO.

I'll bet on Kratos.

Superboy Prime
Ok..Onaga took a combined blast from Raiden, Shang Tsung & Quanchi(the 2 wizards being amped by countless souls) unphased. Onaga even took Raiden's godly energies(think of it like a godblast ala Thor) unphased.

That was his first demonstration.

Hmm...Is Kratos THE God of War for this match?

FortressXRuler
Looks like he is by how this fight is going.

This is a pretty good fight. But Kratos clinches a hard win.

Violent2Dope
Well, if Kratos is God of War he curbstomps Onaga, and even as a demi god(normal form) he kept Atlas, who's like a friggin mile tall and is strong enough to lift the sky, from crushing him. Specify if it's God Kratos or not so I can make an argument.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well, if Kratos is God of War he curbstomps Onaga, and even as a demi god(normal form) he kept Atlas, who's like a friggin mile tall and is strong enough to lift the sky, from crushing him. Specify if it's God Kratos or not so I can make an argument.

Why will he beat Onaga because he is the God of War? What ever did he show under his godhood? Or does he win simply because he is a "god." Because Raiden is a god that has actually busted planets in combat and he failed miserably at stopping Onaga.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Why will he beat Onaga because he is the God of War? What ever did he show under his godhood? Or does he win simply because he is a "god." Because Raiden is a god that has actually busted planets in combat and he failed miserably at stopping Onaga. I was under the impression that Raiden busting planets in combat was only in the comic, and until proven otherwise are noncanon. Kratos as a God will grab Onaga in his hand, and crush him. He's like 200 feet tall at least mane, and would be much stronger, Kratos as a demigod has strength to lift in excess of 100 tons(based on the fact that he could keep Atlas, a mile tall Titan that lifts the sky/space/whatever from crushing him in his hand, from doing it) at about 6 ft. tall I'd say, as GoW his strength would be completely incalculable.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I was under the impression that Raiden busting planets in combat was only in the comic, and until proven otherwise are noncanon. Kratos as a God will grab Onaga in his hand, and crush him. He's like 200 feet tall at least mane, and would be much stronger, Kratos as a demigod has strength to lift in excess of 100 tons(based on the fact that he could keep Atlas, a mile tall Titan that lifts the sky/space/whatever from crushing him in his hand, from doing it) at about 6 ft. tall I'd say, as GoW his strength would be completely incalculable.

Yes it happened in a comic, but it was a canon comic. However finding the evidence is hard so give us a break will ya?

Go easy on me I haven't played GOW. *Leashes the lady in blue with big guns*

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Yes it happened in a comic, but it was a canon comic. However finding the evidence is hard so give us a break will ya?

Go easy on me I haven't played GOW. *Leashes the lady in blue with big guns* Okay, I guess I'll take your word for it, but this really all comes down to physicallity if Kratos is GoW. Kratos would easily be able to overpower Onaga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.