Knee X-Ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoo
Remember when I hurt my knee back in February? I found my x-rays today...scanned one in for the hell of it. You can't see any damage in the picture because ligament and tendon injuries rarely show in x-rays. You need an MRI to see the extent of the damage.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6378/mykneexraybq9.jpg

Piggle Humsy
That's the sexiest x-ray I've ever seen! 131

Röland
I have a pic of inside of my knee when they were operating. They told me it shows the new ACL, but I can't see it. I'll try to find it and scan it.

Punkyhermy
pretty bones.

Grinning Goku
Bones ur kewl.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Tattoo
Remember when I hurt my knee back in February? I found my x-rays today...scanned one in for the hell of it. You can't see any damage in the picture because ligament and tendon injuries rarely show in x-rays. You need an MRI to see the extent of the damage.

Dude, according to my VMRI software (Virtual MRI) you have a Chicken Walker burrowing in your bone marrow. I'd say that is what caused the damage. erm

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/mykneexraybq9.jpg

Impediment
hmm

Hire some Ewoks to take it out. I hear that sophisticated futuristic, heavily armored/weaponed mobile patrol vehicles can be easily defeated by cute, fuzzy, little midgets.

Impediment

I remember you telling us that you were injured, but I can't recall the extent of the damage. What exactly happened? Accident details and injury details, please. wink

TOH
it's a typical case of infectious Barkertitis:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4070/xrayxz0.jpg

stay away from children and everything will be OK ermm

Lana
That x-ray was taken on my birthday...

Too bad I don't have any copies of the x-rays from when I broke my finger. They're nasty laughing out loud

dadudemon

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6378/mykneexraybq9.jpg

Alright Tattoo, time to put me to the test.

Based on the X-ray, I see cartilage wear at the knee. (Of course) It looks like you are either overweight, an athlete, both, or have a genetic predisposition to the lack of cartilage. In either case, you do not have as much cartilage as I would expect from a person our age. (I assume you are between 20 and 30. If you are not, then you are missing that cartilage because you are getting older.) Did the orthopedic surgeon mention anything about that?

(Note, I really do need an MRI to really tell...I am just bored and want to entertain myself. Seriously, I need more angles on the x-ray. Do you have an MRI?)

Tattoo
Originally posted by dadudemon
Alright Tattoo, time to put me to the test.

Based on the X-ray, I see cartilage wear at the knee. (Of course) It looks like you are either overweight, an athlete, both, or have a genetic predisposition to the lack of cartilage. In either case, you do not have as much cartilage as I would expect from a person our age. (I assume you are between 20 and 30. If you are not, then you are missing that cartilage because you are getting older.) Did the orthopedic surgeon mention anything about that?

(Note, I really do need an MRI to really tell...I am just bored and want to entertain myself. Seriously, I need more angles on the x-ray. Do you have an MRI?)

Overweight. stick out tongue I remember, vaguely, being told something similar by my doctor.

Nah, never had an MRI, my work wouldn't pay for it even though I got injured in their store only minutes after clocking out. I have more x-rays, but nothing conclusive on any of them.

lord xyz

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6378/mykneexraybq9.jpg Where's your knee cap bone?! blink

edit: Wait, I think I see it. Left to the thigh bone, right?

Tattoo
Originally posted by lord xyz
Where's your knee cap bone?! blink

edit: Wait, I think I see it. Left to the thigh bone, right?

Yep, the x-ray didn't quite pick it up, but I assure you it's there.

=Tired Hiker=
You're capless? Whoa. confused I know a doctor who might want to meet you. His name is Professor Xavier, I'll send him your contact info! wink

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
That's the sexiest x-ray I've ever seen! 131

Secretus
The tech used to much "penetration" LOL. But honestly it looks to be clean, MRI is needed for further investigation of your injury.

Ps: I only play a Radiologist on TV.

=Tired Hiker=
According to my interpretive medical knowledge of the said knee, I recommend staying off of it for the rest of the millennium. I would need to do a cat scan to find other abnormalities.

Piggle Humsy
I can recommend some activities that involve lying down 131

Tattoo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I can recommend some activities that involve lying down 131

You "Appear to be offline. Messages I send will be delivered when you sign in."

Dr. Badass420
You "Appear to be offline. Messages I send will be delivered when you sign in."
Your sig made me ROTFL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.