Classic Ultron vs Teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
In "Ultron Unlimited" Classic adamantium Ultron with his Ultron army (composed of hundreds of super-tough titanium alloy Ultrons, quite a few secondary adamantium Ultrons, and some true adamantium Ultrons), wiped out all of Slorenia. The Avengers team sent in would have been overwhelmed if not for the effects of Antarctic Vibranium.

So how would these teams have gone if they had been the ones sent marching into Slorenia by the UN to stop Ultron and his army?

No real prep because it is an emergency and they have to go in NOW, but assume all characters are familiar with Ultron's general capabilities.

No BFR. Nobody knows about the Antarctic Vibranium.

TEAMS (no particular order):

1) Fantastic Four
Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny, She-Hulk, Crystal

2) Thunderbolts:
Zemo (normal), Techno, Moonstone (single moonstone), Atlas, Songbird, Mach 3, Radioactive Man

3) X-Men:
Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Colossus, Havok, Polaris, Jean (non-Phoenix), Storm (non-omnipotent), Bishop, Gambit, Emma Frost, Cannonball

4) Inhumans:
Blackbolt, Karnak, Gorgon, Medusa, Crystal, Maximus, Timberius

5) Avengers:
Thor, Pulsar (Monica), Quasar, Sersi, Sentry, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Vision

6) Infinity Watch
Adam Warlock, Drax, Gamora, Pip, Moondragon

7) Defenders
Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Namor, Dumb Hulk, Hellcat

8) JLA (big 7 era)
Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Batman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern

9) Doom, Magneto, Mandarin, Graviton, Absorbing Man

10) Classic Juggernaut and World War Hulk

Which ones save the day and which ones get wiped out?

llagrok
1 and 2 fail at least.

tkitna
2 might lose and thats about it.

llagrok
The only reason I give x-men a chance is because of Havok, Polaris and Bishop.

gogogadgetgo
teams 1 and 2 would fail. the x-men? could go either way. but more inclinded to them going down more often than not.

SnazzySmurph
4,5,7,8,9,10 all definitley succeed.

tkitna
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
4,5,7,8,9,10 all definitley succeed.

You dont think the 'Infinity Watch' could take Ultron?

llagrok
Originally posted by tkitna
You dont think the 'Infinity Watch' could take Ultron?

I don't see how.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by tkitna
You dont think the 'Infinity Watch' could take Ultron? They might, though some of them are somewhat useless.

Evo
On #10, is that the same Juggernaut that cant be harmed by any means other then mental attacks?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Evo
On #10, is that the same Juggernaut that cant be harmed by any means other then mental attacks?

not entirely true. Classic juggernaut was whipped on and then Knocked Out by Nimrod- brute force + sonic attacks= KO'ed juggernaut.

Any of the ultrons could do the same thing here.

Then it's WW hulk versus an army of adamantium ultrons? Hulk is strong but not THAT strong. True adamantium is invulnerable even to hulk, and ultron doesn't tire.

This team loses.

Evo
On the game trailer for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America and Thor easily took out adimantium Ultron's. And I believe that anytime Spider-Man has enough strength to take down adimantium Ultrons then Im sure WW Hulk could take out quite a few with ease.

Damn Dr. Hank Pym for making them so strong!

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Evo
On the game trailer for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America and Thor easily took out adimantium Ultron's. And I believe that anytime Spider-Man has enough strength to take down adimantium Ultrons then Im sure WW Hulk could take out quite a few with ease.

Damn Dr. Hank Pym for making them so strong!

eh, games and comics have different power levels. they're not comparable. Otherwise we'd be able to argue silly things like spiderman being able to take out onslaught, because it happened in Marvel vs. Capcom.

Pure adamantium is indestructible. INCLUDING by the hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Evo
Spider-Man has enough strength to take down adimantium Ultrons then Im sure WW Hulk could take out quite a few with ease.

Sorry, I can't let that one pass.

There is no way in hell Spidey has enough strength to bring down Ultron.

basilisk
Originally posted by Space M ummy
not entirely true. Classic juggernaut was whipped on and then Knocked Out by Nimrod- brute force + sonic attacks= KO'ed juggernaut.

Any of the ultrons could do the same thing here.

Then it's WW hulk versus an army of adamantium ultrons? Hulk is strong but not THAT strong. True adamantium is invulnerable even to hulk, and ultron doesn't tire.

This team loses.

Yes, I thought this was interesting because the team has a huge amount of raw power/invulnerability, but unlike most of the other teams no geniuses or energy/range attacks or flight.

If Ultron worked out the sonic attacks and Juggs goes down it's all over, unless WWH PIS allows Hulk alone to last long enough to shake every damn true adamantium Ultron's internals to pieces - extremely unlikely I think.

As for Infinity Watch, without Pip's BFR most of their powers DON'T really work on Ultron. Once most of them have fallen, Pip would probably remove them and himself, leaving Drax to power on alone to an uncertain finish.

Evo
Originally posted by llagrok
Sorry, I can't let that one pass.

There is no way in hell Spidey has enough strength to bring down Ultron.

But that was in a video game, ill send you the link to the trailer if you want it.

llagrok
Originally posted by Evo
But that was in a video game, ill send you the link to the trailer if you want it.

And where does it say that this is from the video game?

Evo
Originally posted by llagrok
And where does it say that this is from the video game?

Once again, its just an example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.