Wouldn't it be cool if...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whitewolfgurl
...multiple creators of different animes got together and created mixed anime shows? Ok so lets say if like the creators of Naruto and the creators of Fullmetal Alchemist got together and just made like a little episode of the two shows mixed. I think it would be awesome to see how Edward Elric (and others) would react if they meet the ninjas of Naruto!

Anyone agree?

scurran
Originally posted by whitewolfgurl
...multiple creators of different animes got together and created mixed anime shows? Ok so lets say if like the creators of Naruto and the creators of Fullmetal Alchemist got together and just made like a little episode of the two shows mixed. I think it would be awesome to see how Edward Elric (and others) would react if they meet the ninjas of Naruto!

Anyone agree?

I dint think so, because usually animes are often set in different worlds to our own. So sometimes itll be impossoble for a clash. But i agreee that some of the more "realisitc" ones that are set on earth and in a real city could be cool

Ultimate Hulk43
Worst idea I've ever heard.

whitewolfgurl
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Worst idea I've ever heard.

Oh wow thanks... sad Just a suggestion may I remind you. I realize that yes it could ruin some animes I guess but take one that is kinda similar...like YuYu Hakusho and InuYasha. They are kinda the same, demons and such....I've read fanfictions of how two animes clash and I thought it would be even better on TV.

leonheartmm
naruto, bleach, yu yu hakusho, inuyasha, satan 666, flame of recca, fushigi yuugi, fullmetal alchemist, hellsing, rurounin kenshin, chrono crusade, trinity blood, witch hunter robin, street fighter, tenjou tenge, vampire hunter d, pokemon, megaman, sonic {the series/manga/anime}

BATTLE ROYALE COMMENCES.{lol, the should do amalgams like marvel/dc}

Kero_Co
depends on what's being combined. They created a one volume manga crossover of One Piece and Dragon Ball, but it doesn't take place in either stor. I wonder, if Miyazaki and Toriyama got together for a serious collaboration, what would happen. SSJ Ashitaka FTW!

whitewolfgurl
I remember reading a fan fiction about Digimon and Pokemon crossing paths. They were in the Digital world and .... well it's been so long that I've forgotten most of it. sad But it was really funny. i think if those two became fused that it wouldn't really ruin either anime too much...or maybe not...

Gregory
In the American comic industry, inter-company crossovers are semi-common. For example, there's an excellent story where Batman fights a Predator, even though Batman is owned by DC and Predator by Dark Horse. Crossovers like this are noncanonical, in that their events don't effect either the DC or the Dark Horse universe.

I don't see why the same thing wouldn't work with manga, if you pick compatible series.

Venomous Yoshi

I wouldn't mind seeing some anime cross-overs...

Last Fre3lancer
Bleach and Naruto, like, the Akatsuki trying to take over the Soul Society.

Kero_Co
I'd like to see B-leach-ed just because the abilities of both alters and shinigami are quite personalized.

whitewolfgurl
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
Bleach and Naruto, like, the Akatsuki trying to take over the Soul Society.

Yeah that would be an interesting battle...wonder who would win???

Yeah but s-cry-ed is a little different from Bleach but that would be cool to see. I've heard that there is a Bleach 100% or something...like a new season. Is that true? What is it focused on? The objective? And s-cry-ed has already ended hasn't it? It was short!

Last Fre3lancer
Soul Society v.s. Akatsuki: Soul Society hands down.

And B-Leach-Ed sounds pretty awesome. I would really like to see Ichigo fighting Kazuma.

Kero_Co
Yeah that would be an interesting battle...wonder who would win???

Yeah but s-cry-ed is a little different from Bleach but that would be cool to see. I've heard that there is a Bleach 100% or something...like a new season. Is that true? What is it focused on? The objective? And s-cry-ed has already ended hasn't it? It was short!

Probably a rumor started by mistaking Ichigo 100%,a story about a boy caught up in an intricate love web(not again) for a bleach sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.