Midnighter Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BillyG
I would love it, it would be action packed etc, I think it should be between the time he left Authority, showing us what happened and his biggest threat, like the comics but different plot and characters etc.

18 all the way with the violence and language. They could acknowledge hes gay with Apollo but only remember how it ended etc.

Who should play him?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What about T.R. Knight? Midnighter would make a good movie.

BillyG
Who?

and yeah he would.

roughrider
Originally posted by BillyG
I would love it, it would be action packed etc, I think it should be between the time he left Authority, showing us what happened and his biggest threat, like the comics but different plot and characters etc.

18 all the way with the violence and language. They could acknowledge hes gay with Apollo but only remember how it ended etc.

Who should play him?

And exactly how many people would come to the theatre, to watch a gay Batman analogue?
Midnighter & Authority may be edgy reading, but it wouldn't have any better chance of success than a Squadron Supreme movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.