Deathstroke vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
Slade gets two weeks prep and access to all the weapons he can get his hands on. Bloodlust is on.

llagrok
Slade gets some serious boost to all his stats when he's bloodlusted doesn't he?

I don't seen him taking on Ichigo though. Kuroi Getsuga or whatever is easily capable of slicing him in half and Ichigo should have superior speed, reflexes and so on.

superkronick92
Originally posted by llagrok
Slade gets some serious boost to all his stats when he's bloodlusted doesn't he?

I don't seen him taking on Ichigo though. Kuroi Getsuga or whatever is easily capable of slicing him in half and Ichigo should have superior speed, reflexes and so on.

I see your point, even though it is PIS Slade did have good enough reflex's to tag Flash.

llagrok
Originally posted by superkronick92
I see your point, even though it is PIS Slade did have good enough reflex's to tag Flash.

You said it yourself, that was PIS smile

It could be debated that Ichigo is a plot item himself, but Vaizards generally have very irregular reiatsu growth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.