Majin Vegeta vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
For this fight, Vegeta is not allowed to destroy the planet.

King_Cold
Originally posted by llagrok
For this fight, Vegeta is not allowed to destroy the planet.

Black Atom.

Astner

superkronick92
BA pushes Vegeta's face through the back of his head.

tooa/presence

Validus
Originally posted by superkronick92
BA pushes Vegeta's face through the back of his head.
*nods with stunning approval*

SevenShackles
MV would kamikazi, BA would out run it and survive.

Menetnashté
Vegeta wins, I doubt most people of DC can contest with Majin Vegeta, he might not be able to destroy the planet but he could do it with ease, and a blast that could blow up the planet directed at black adam would likely erase him completely. http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/853/vegetadancegq1.gif

Superboy Prime
Awesome Vege dancing!

llagrok

Menetnashté
quite the contrary, Vegeta is incredibly fast, along with most DBZ characters. It's probably impossible to find just how fast he can go but let's put it this way. Burter was able to move fast enough he appeared like a tornado. Vegeta is at the least x100 Burter's speed. I'm sure Vegeta in super Saiyan form is more than a match for flash. Dbz is in a league of it's own compared to Marvel and DC. Just to show a small feat, here's Vegeta killing Nappa, someone who can wipe an entire city off the map by lifting a finger, he does it effortlessly.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=stPVFFhIImo

Dgw2007
my @$$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>both of them

Kutulu
Maijinn Vegeta for the win.

tooa/presence

Rorschach

Menetnashté

llagrok

Rorschach
You sure? I think Kid Buu would be fair game for some of them at least. Though as I said I'm not a comic wiz like most of the people on here.

Kid Buu wouldn't be able to compete with any one I mentioned.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by Rorschach
No... but Anime Buu can beat Thanos.

Menetnashté
no expression

Then you have no idea, at all.
I have no idea about the Godlike characters I actually looked up Black Adam and I seriously doubt that he'd be able to compete with Vegeta at full strength.
Originally posted by Rorschach
I think Buu could take Galactus in the end, if he carried the battle out long enough, Buu can regenerate from next to nothing, and packs a wallop. But that's aside from the main point

llagrok
Buu take on Galactus, not very likely.

You had to look up Black Adam, which means that you don't really have the required information to participate in this discussion. Having at least read SOME of comics involving Black Adam is a must. Nor do I believe you have any idea of how powerful Galactus is. Super Buu lacks feats to back up his hyperbole, Galactus doesn't.

tooa/presence

You had to look up Black Adam, which means that you don't really have the required information to participate in this discussion. Having at least read SOME of comics involving Black Adam is a must. Nor do I believe you have any idea of how powerful Galactus is. Super Buu lacks feats to back up his hyperbole, Galactus doesn't.
If Galactus isn't well fed Super Buu would own Galactus. If Galactus is normal he might lose cuz he jobs a lot ya know.

llagrok
Originally posted by tooa/presence
If Galactus isn't well fed Super Buu would own Galactus. If Galactus is normal he might lose cuz he jobs a lot ya know.

No.

Menetnashté

If Buu couldn't regenerate I think the fight would be over quickly, but just because he can I think he has a way better chance, in the off chance that he could manage to have Galactus go long enough to the point he runs out of energy. But I still don't think he'd win.
And I just posted here mainly because no one else was and I haven't posted on the vs. forum in ages.

tooa/presence
No.
Um yes. Galactus almost got beat by his own creation (depowered tyrant)

llagrok

tooa/presence
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/WRONG.jpg

I've yet to see Buu fight anyone who can do pretty much anything, instead of the basic kick, punch and energy blast combo. You don't seem to fully grasp how powerful Galactus is. Nor is it very feasible that Galactus would be harmed by any of Buu's attacks. You don't think that Galactus can conjure up more power than Goku?

roflmao.

Go read the fight.

You read the fight. The only reason Galactus' sorry ass lived was because Morg with the UN interrupted the battle.

llagrok
You read the fight. The only reason Galactus' sorry ass lived was because Morg with the UN interrupted the battle.

No, not at all.

Tyrant first got his ass kicked by a single blast.
Galactus put him in a machine.
Tyrant absorbed some energy.
Tyrant slashed Galactus once.
Morg showed up.

You must be pretty simple to actually think that Galactus was losing that battle. You and Quanchi are pretty much the only ones on the entire board who thinks that Galactus was losing that battle.

Menetnashté
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/WRONG.jpg

I've yet to see Buu fight anyone who can do pretty much anything, instead of the basic kick, punch and energy blast combo. You don't seem to fully grasp how powerful Galactus is. Nor is it very feasible that Galactus would be harmed by any of Buu's attacks. You don't think that Galactus can conjure up more power than Goku?

roflmao.

Go read the fight.
That's because that's what everyone in DBZ does, Punch, Kick, and shoot shit big grin But yeah you're probably right, DBZ characters are more on the level of his heralds.

llagrok

tooa/presence
No, not at all.

Tyrant first got his ass kicked by a single blast.
Galactus put him in a machine.
Tyrant absorbed some energy.
Tyrant slashed Galactus once.
Morg showed up.

You must be pretty simple to actually think that Galactus was losing that battle. You and Quanchi are pretty much the only ones on the entire board who thinks that Galactus was losing that battle.

um no Depowered tyrant was able to defeat Galactus. Here is a quote from mr master who knows more about comics than either of us
Originally posted by Mr Master
This is how and why, (Read it yourselves)

de-powered Tyrant was able to defeat Galactus:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4013/silversurferv3108p08qe4.th.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/570/silversurferv3108p09ma4.th.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/383/silversurferv3108p13sf4.th.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9845/silversurferv3108p21nk2.th.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9943/silversurferv3108p22bf5.th.jpg

Morg w/UN interrupts the battle:

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5872/silversurferv3108p23pv9.th.jpg
yes he too thinks Galactus was able to be defeated and tyrant made Galactus bleed so technically he was winning

llagrok
um no Depowered tyrant was able to defeat Galactus. Here is a quote from mr master who knows more about comics than either of us

yes he too thinks Galactus was able to be defeated and tyrant made Galactus bleed so technically he was winning

You do realize that Mr.M saying so, doesn't make it right? And that he has been wrong on numerous occasions, just like everyone else. Now, if you think that Galactus can be beaten by being slashed once. I suggest you go check in at the nearest mental hospital.

Menetnashté
That's pretty much what I saw in 400 episodes and 30 volumes.
But they were all kick ass.

tooa/presence
You do realize that Mr.M saying so, doesn't make it right? And that he has been wrong on numerous occasions, just like everyone else. Now, if you think that Galactus can be beaten by being slashed once. I suggest you go check in at the nearest mental hospital.

You need to learn how to debate and not put words in people's mouth to cover your stupidity. I never said he would be beaten by one slash. I said he almost got beat by his own creation and that's the way it looked like until morg showed up.

llagrok
You need to learn how to debate and not put words in people's mouth to cover your stupidity. I never said he would be beaten by one slash. I said he almost got beat by his own creation and that's the way it looked like until morg showed up.

No, it looked like he got slashed once.

Who dealt the most damage in the fight? It was obviously Galactus.

tooa/presence
No, it looked like he got slashed once.

Who dealt the most damage in the fight? It was obviously Galactus.
dur
If more damage is Galactus feeding Tyrant energy, then yes. The way it was written, Tyrant was going to win.

llagrok
dur
If more damage is Galactus feeding Tyrant energy, then yes. The way it was written, Tyrant was going to win.

You're right.

DP Tyrant > Galactus > FP Tyrant.

tooa/presence
You're right.

Galactus's power varies. Which brings me to my original point. Galactus jobs and Buu could definitely beat a hungry Galactus.

Sundipped
You're right.

Tyrant had been depowered in the first fight but regained power while he was away, so I doubt Tyrant was still depowered when he came back. Only thing different was his size.

As for this fight I'll go with Majin Vegeta.

CaptainStoic
In the Secret Wars galactus was blasted by Ultron with the power of a nuke, and remained unfazed, he then went on to drain Ultrons blast, which in turn began to drain Ultron... It is still unclear whether or not he could do this to Buu... Buu may not be on the same level as Tyrant. More than likely he isn't, because of Tyrants past victories over Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Jack of Hearts, and The Spinster all at once... I have trouble believing that Buu could defeat all of these characters at one time. I think Galactus would defeat Buu without a problem.

CaptainStoic
Black Adam however would lose to Buu, but Vegeta is too soft.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.