Hulk vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Hyperion raped Caiera, so Hulk fights him.

Let's assume Hulk gets so pissed he's roughly around the World War Hulk level. The sun is up.

tkitna
Doesnt matter, King Hyperion ftw

endrict
KH

Sandai Kitetsu
Anyone have a scan of him killing hulk?

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/20-1.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/21.jpg

And that's the last we saw of him smile

Sandai Kitetsu
I saw how he killed magneto as well, it was just as stupid. Magneto's only attack was an attempt to manipulate the iron in his blood, but could not because he had none. Nevermind he could have used his other abilities, anyway. . .Hulk wins.

llagrok
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
I saw how he killed magneto as well, it was just as stupid. Magneto's only attack was an attempt to manipulate the iron in his blood, but could not because he had none. Nevermind he could have used his other abilities, anyway. . .Hulk wins.

Magneto also attempted to pull in outside metal in and objects in order to attack Hyperion. They were blasted away.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by llagrok
Magneto also attempted to pull in outside metal in and objects in order to attack Hyperion. They were blasted away.

Pulling metal isn't really high level stuff for mags.

llagrok
Pulling metal isn't really high level stuff for mags.

And where did I claim it was?

You're expecting an AU Magneto to perform on the same level as the 616, which is obviously not very smart. If it's an attempt at claiming that Magneto was being written down, don't bother because you don't really have many other Magneto feats from that universe.

Sandai Kitetsu

You're expecting an AU Magneto to perform on the same level as the 616, which is obviously not very smart. If it's an attempt at claiming that Magneto was being written down, don't bother because you don't really have many other Magneto feats from that universe.
Okay, but which hulk is in this debate. . .616?

I never claimed you did, I was just saying in general.

llagrok
Okay, but which hulk is in this debate. . .616?

Yes.

Sandai Kitetsu
Hulk Ftw.

PITT_HAPPENS
I would have to go with Hyperion, he has killed two different versions of the Hulk, even thought it is not 616 it is still impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.