Query: What is the point of discussion if any responses are ignored?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Statement: FeceMan has, on multiple occasions, explained certain things to certain posters, such as the following:

--The existence of hell and an omnibenevolent God.
--The justice behind ignoring works with salvation.
--The existence of "bad things" and an omnibenevolent God.
--The reason why Christians do not follow the Mosaic Law despite it being in the Bible.

Statement: Despite FeceMan's efforts, certain posters cannot seem to comprehend how these things work within the Christian faith.

Reiteration: What is the point of discussion if any of the responses FeceMan and others give are ignored and the same erroneous beliefs about Christianity are perpetuated?

Addendum: Although this is in reference to Judeo-Christian discussions, it too can be applied to other faiths and beliefs. However, Judeo-Christian discussions are the most prominent aspect of the Religion Forum at KMC.

debbiejo
Why are you talking like that again....It's like you are beyond yourself...lol

Creshosk

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by FeceMan
Statement: FeceMan has, on multiple occasions, explained certain things to certain posters, such as the following:

--The reason why Christians do not follow the Mosaic Law despite it being in the Bible.

Statement: Despite FeceMan's efforts, certain posters cannot seem to comprehend how these things work within the Christian faith.

Reiteration: What is the point of discussion if any of the responses FeceMan and others give are ignored and the same erroneous beliefs about Christianity are perpetuated?

Addendum: Although this is in reference to Judeo-Christian discussions, it too can be applied to other faiths and beliefs. However, Judeo-Christian discussions are the most prominent aspect of the Religion Forum at KMC.

Because your intepretations are just your beleif, and still leave much to be answered.

Your statement that all one has to do is ask Jesus once to forgive them for thier sins, and then they automatically enter Heaven can be disclaimed by scripture.

Your beleive in Adam and Eve is completely unsupported, and the idea of inheritting thier sin leaves more questions and logical problems.

I have not heard your intepretation of Hell yet, but you have not answered my questions about Hell.

leonheartmm

most posters who are not convinced by your explanations find them......well.... "lacking". is it really so hard to conceptualise that in this instance it might be your individual explanation that has the problem and not the wrest of the posters who oppose it? confused

i think many a time those arguments are going against some other tradition/law in christianity or contradicting past/present events or contradicting the characteristics of the mystical powers in christandom.

also, those arguments might fail to give adequate explanation of the phenomenon/discussion, in question, or they might have unexplained HOLES. they also can be on among many interpretations of their reference points and the other posters might believe that their is no reason to choose your explanations over others based on the source.

finally, in the eyes of the posters, those explanations might not solve the problems/answer the querries, in THEIR eyes/expirience, which you were trying to address.

{btw, maybe its just me but you sound sad. any particular reason? confused }

FeceMan
Statement: Yes, it is far too difficult for FeceMan to "conceptualize" that his explanation is insufficient, as certain aspects--especially those regarding the Mosaic Law--are so easily supported by Scripture that it is mind-boggling that anyone would bother disputing them after seeing the evidence.

Goddess Kali
Statement: Yes, it is far too difficult for FeceMan to "conceptualize" that his explanation is insufficient, as certain aspects--especially those regarding the Mosaic Law--are so easily supported by Scripture that it is mind-boggling that anyone would bother disputing them after seeing the evidence.

the what ?

DigiMark007
Hey bud? The whole "Statement" "Addendum" "Reiteration" crap, combined with referring to yourself in the third person, comes off as sounding pretentious as hell. If you want to engage people in meaningful discussion, maybe try to meet them eye-to-eye and treat them with respect, rather than acting like you yourself are some disembodied entity who is gracing us with your opinions.

BlaxicanHydra
He's talking like HK-47 from KOTOR Digi.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
He's talking like HK-47 from KOTOR Digi.

Ah. Ok then. Still doesn't excuse it, but at least it's suitably geeky.

Also, fece, I've had times when it seems like every reasoned answer I give goes unanswered. It happens to all of us. Grow a pair and deal with it...don't act like it's our responsibility to respond to everything you say.

FeceMan
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey bud? The whole "Statement" "Addendum" "Reiteration" crap, combined with referring to yourself in the third person, comes off as sounding pretentious as hell. If you want to engage people in meaningful discussion, maybe try to meet them eye-to-eye and treat them with respect, rather than acting like you yourself are some disembodied entity who is gracing us with your opinions.
Interjection:

leonheartmm
cold freezes excremints. remeber that before your ego trancends your weak conciounce.

Bardock42

Addendum: Although this is in reference to Judeo-Christian discussions, it too can be applied to other faiths and beliefs. However, Judeo-Christian discussions are the most prominent aspect of the Religion Forum at KMC. Statement: Bardock has asked FeceMan to explain those certain things to him on numerous occasions. He has not ignored earlier explanations and would very much like to know FeceMan's stands on those.

Could FeceMan explain it to him in Private or Public?

Also, FeceMan should keep in mind that certain other posters calling themselves by the same name of faith do not agree with his explanations oftentimes. They would have to explain those issues by themselves. If anything to become more agreeable....like FeceMan is.

Imperial_Samura

Because there is no rule saying:

"I Feceman have explained this and thus you need never question it again since it is a definitive, correct answer beyond any reproach or further questioning to see if it is an opinion shared by all members of this faith or make I, Feceman, extrapolate further and deal with logical/rational problems the questioner may have with the answer".

...maybe?

debbiejo
Interjection: laughing out loud

And now Bardock.......LOL

I sure add a lot to the conversations, don't I?

Zebedee

Perhaps he is roll eyes (sarcastic) Perhaps he is the odour god?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud

I sure add a lot to the conversations, don't I?

Response: Affirmative.

Statement: You will soon post like Feceman. Resistance is futile.

Addendum: It is very Borg like, isn't it?

Shakyamunison

At least in my case, you have mistaken disbelief with disregard. I simple find some of your beliefs to be silly.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Response: Affirmative.

Statement: You will soon post like Feceman. Resistance is futile.

Addendum: It is very Borg like, isn't it?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/5/57/Hkprofile2.jpg
Declaration: Wrong fandom, meatbag.

(Meatbag is just something that HK-47 sometimes calls organic beings)

inimalist
people think that the reasons for you believing something have to fit with their interpretation of the universe

because they cannot justify what you believe as correct to themselves, they consider it to be an invalid explanation for why you should believe anything.

wink

chithappens

I second that verbatim.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by chithappens
I second that verbatim.

If it was coming from anyone else I'd agree with you, but coming from Feceman I find it hilarious. I'm not sure why though.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
If it was coming from anyone else I'd agree with you, but coming from Feceman I find it hilarious. I'm not sure why though.

Could it be because it's an improvement? wink

BlaxicanHydra
No. It's just funny watching him type like that.

Quiero Mota
The fact that he's a proud nerd has a lot to do with it.

chithappens
Still don't enjoy that shit. It suggest that we can not comprehend his post any other way.

Every now and then, ok. But every damn post, pfft.

Bardock42
laughing out loud

I sure add a lot to the conversations, don't I? No you don't.

DigiMark007
Yeah, what chit said. I'm all for dorkdom in all it's forms (I'm wearing a dino comics shirt right now with the speech bubble "Press my nipple for Zeppelin Initiation" velcroed onto it) but there's a line between amusing homage and pretentious preaching. To me, it feels like that line has been crossed...and as long as he keeps the facade up, we have no reason to believe otherwise.

Bardock42
Yeah, what chit said. I'm all for dorkdom in all it's forms (I'm wearing a dino comics shirt right now with the speech bubble "Press my nipple for Zeppelin Initiation" velcroed onto it) but there's a line between amusing homage and pretentious preaching. To me, it feels like that line has been crossed...and as long as he keeps the facade up, we have no reason to believe otherwise. Ah come on, cut the guy some slack. we are all geeks here.

FeceMan
Declaration: FeceMan does not care one whit what other posters think of his manner of speech.

Imperative: Return to the topic at hand.

Bardock42
Statement: Considering the topic of the thread Bardock feels following should not be disregarded by FeceMan

Originally posted by Bardock42
Statement: Bardock has asked FeceMan to explain those certain things to him on numerous occasions. He has not ignored earlier explanations and would very much like to know FeceMan's stands on those.

Could FeceMan explain it to him in Private or Public?

Also, FeceMan should keep in mind that certain other posters calling themselves by the same name of faith do not agree with his explanations oftentimes. They would have to explain those issues by themselves. If anything to become more agreeable....like FeceMan is.

Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Admission: HK-47 is FeceMan's favorite character in the game.

HK47 is also a sock whose posting style you have been emulating recently. Coincidence?

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/super_hottie_2/sock.jpg

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Creshosk
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/5/57/Hkprofile2.jpg
Declaration: Wrong fandom, meatbag.

(Meatbag is just something that HK-47 sometimes calls organic beings)

roll eyes (sarcastic) Just to clarify I am fully aware of who HK-47 is, that he is who Feceman sounds like:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=419912&pagenumber=23

Look for the post of me telling Debbiejo it was HK-47. But since everyone was mimicking him it was getting more Borg like then HK-47 like (since he was so individualistic and was kind of upset when he learnt about the inferior copies - the HK-50 series.)

Out of interest - are you hoping someone in this thread will go "because I am just trying to be difficult, what you say is true but I don't care" - I mean really, what are you looking for here?

chithappens
Ah come on, cut the guy some slack. we are all geeks here.

Ok, I'll give you that but what if EVERYONE ON THE FORUM POSTED LIKE FECEMAN...

It's only one thus far (and apparently it is rubbing off on something people) but it is already tiring reading someone speaking in third person like the Macho Man all the damn time.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by chithappens
Ok, I'll give you that but what if EVERYONE ON THE FORUM POSTED LIKE FECEMAN...

It's only one thus far (and apparently it is rubbing off on something people) but it is already tiring reading someone speaking in third person like the Macho Man all the damn time.

Hence my "Borg like, isn't it" statement.

Anyway I wouldn't like it, since it would detract from the character since far to few posters are as well written or have the same cynical charm as HK.

DigiMark007
HK47 is also a sock whose posting style you have been emulating recently. Coincidence?

Interesting, but unfounded. HK47 is a possible sock of some people, but feceman is clean as far as I can tell. And aside from a warning from Ush a few months ago about bashing, his record's clean. It's likely just a coincidence.

Thanks for the investigative reporting though.

Goddess Kali
Feceman, for all its worth, I actually like some of your intepretations of the Bible.

However, many quotes in the Bible itself contradict your intepretations, and those other Christians on this forum who oppose your intepretations had reasonable scriptural reference explaining why.

And even still, some of your intepretations leave even more questions unanswered and unjustified.

BackFire

Why did you steal that annoying robot gimmick from that other member who's name I can't remember?

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by BackFire
Why did you steal that annoying robot gimmick from that other member who's name I can't remember?

He is trying to frustrate us, the way we have frustrated him. It doesn't work for me though.

Adam_PoE
Interesting, but unfounded. HK47 is a possible sock of some people, but feceman is clean as far as I can tell. And aside from a warning from Ush a few months ago about bashing, his record's clean. It's likely just a coincidence.

Feceman is clean, because he trolls under his sock accounts, one of them being HK47.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BackFire

I certainly would not emulate the posting style of a known sock account. Would you?

FeceMan
Declaration: The idea that FeceMan is a sock is preposterous at best and downright moronic at worst.

Statement: The warning FeceMan received from Ushgarak was approximately a week ago, but FeceMan ignored it and deleted the private message because FeceMan set out to act as a troll and he did--for several consecutive days prior to the moderators getting involved.

Amused Observation: The only reason FeceMan received a warning was because he stated that he disregarded Ushgarak's post, thereby causing Ushgarak to become irate at his defiance.

Melcórë
My word, FeceMan, is this all you do? Annoy others because they don't meet your standards or adhere to your opinion?

Shakyamunison
Declaration: The idea that FeceMan is a sock is preposterous at best and downright moronic at worst.

Statement: The warning FeceMan received from Ushgarak was approximately a week ago, but FeceMan ignored it and deleted the private message because FeceMan set out to act as a troll and he did--for several consecutive days prior to the moderators getting involved.

Amused Observation: The only reason FeceMan received a warning was because he stated that he disregarded Ushgarak's post, thereby causing Ushgarak to become irate at his defiance.

Statement: FeceMan can be stupid at times.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Statement: FeceMan can be stupid at times.

I wouldn't say stupid. Marcello is stupid. JIA is stupid. ADarksiedjedi is stupid. And not in terms of being out right non-intelligent, but not using thier intellectual potential.

Marcello and JIA study the Bible zealously, so they have proven to have the capability to learn quite a deal of new information. Yet, they have chosen to close thier minds off to all other wisdom and knowledge, and have thus separated themselves from the rest of society, disregarding the knowledge, opinions, and feelings of all people who do not adhere to thier perspectives.

ADarksiedjedi isn't as stupid as she appears. I have spoken to her on a number of occasions, and have seen that she can be fair, and see things in other ways when spoken to the right way. If you speak to her kindly, she will listen to what you have to say. In PM's I have been shocked by how open minded she can truly be when addressed patiently. But since everyone is impatient and offensive with her, she will not consider the opinions and knowledge of others, even when she knows you are right. Her problem is immaturity and isolation, not right out stupidity.

I would say Feceman is bitter.

He is not stupid, he is not totally ignorant, and he does his homework. However, I think he is sensitive, and lost his patience with people who have critisized his Faith. He claims he does not care what others think of Christianity, but the truth is he does. Otherwise, he would have been off the religion forums long ago.

I think he has given up. He simplifies his answers, probably as a means of sarcasm, and to give back the frustration people have given him. I feel sorry that he feels the need to resort to that kind of manner, but it's his choice.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
I wouldn't say stupid. Marcello is stupid. JIA is stupid. ADarksiedjedi is stupid. And not in terms of being out right non-intelligent, but not using thier intellectual potential.

Marcello and JIA study the Bible zealously, so they have proven to have the capability to learn quite a deal of new information. Yet, they have chosen to close thier minds off to all other wisdom and knowledge, and have thus separated themselves from the rest of society, disregarding the knowledge, opinions, and feelings of all people who do not adhere to thier perspectives.

ADarksiedjedi isn't as stupid as she appears. I have spoken to her on a number of occasions, and have seen that she can be fair, and see things in other ways when spoken to the right way. If you speak to her kindly, she will listen to what you have to say. In PM's I have been shocked by how open minded she can truly be when addressed patiently. But since everyone is impatient and offensive with her, she will not consider the opinions and knowledge of others, even when she knows you are right. Her problem is immaturity and isolation, not right out stupidity.

I would say Feceman is bitter.

He is not stupid, he is not totally ignorant, and he does his homework. However, I think he is sensitive, and lost his patience with people who have critisized his Faith. He claims he does not care what others think of Christianity, but the truth is he does. Otherwise, he would have been off the religion forums long ago.

I think he has given up. He simplifies his answers, probably as a means of sarcasm, and to give back the frustration people have given him. I feel sorry that he feels the need to resort to that kind of manner, but it's his choice.

I was only talking about the fact he blew off a mod. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam_PoE

Creshosk
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
roll eyes (sarcastic) Just to clarify I am fully aware of who HK-47 is, that he is who Feceman sounds like:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=419912&pagenumber=23

Look for the post of me telling Debbiejo it was HK-47. But since everyone was mimicking him it was getting more Borg like then HK-47 like (since he was so individualistic and was kind of upset when he learnt about the inferior copies - the HK-50 series.)

Out of interest - are you hoping someone in this thread will go "because I am just trying to be difficult, what you say is true but I don't care" - I mean really, what are you looking for here? I just wanted an excuse to call someone a meat bag. big grin

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/super_hottie_2/sock.jpg Why are you trolling him? doped

Adam_PoE
Why are you trolling him? doped

One cannot troll a troll.

Creshosk
One cannot troll a troll. And what faulty reasoning did you use to come to this conclusion? durhmm

FeceMan
Interjection:

Conjecture: Adam_Poe is trying to troll FeceMan by accusing him of being a troll.

Statement: FeceMan has posted on KMC for years. He may be a troll at times, but he is neither a troll, nor is he a sock.

debbiejo
Statement: People don't answer questions because they don't want to be exposed.

Observation: People feel fearful of looking outside of their delicately decorated, and fragile box. They don't want to be exposed as unintelligent or arrogant.

Conclusion: The truth will set you free, and love casts out all fear and they have not undstood this.

Adam_PoE
And what faulty reasoning did you use to come to this conclusion? durhmm

Admission: HK-47 is FeceMan's favorite character in the game.

Interjection:

Conjecture: Adam_Poe is trying to troll FeceMan by accusing him of being a troll.

Statement: FeceMan has posted on KMC for years. He may be a troll at times, but he is neither a troll, nor is he a sock.

Statement: People don't answer questions because they don't want to be exposed.

Observation: People feel fearful of looking outside of their delicately decorated, and fragile box. They don't want to be exposed as unintelligent or arrogant.

Conclusion: The truth will set you free, and love casts out all fear and they have not undstood this.

FeceMan
System Error: Levels of illogic reaching critical mass.

Function: Execute program ignoretroll.exe. Executing...
Function: Program ignoretroll.exe executed. Initiating.

Adam_PoE
System Error: Levels of illogic reaching critical mass.

Function: Execute program ignoretroll.exe. Executing...
Function: Program ignoretroll.exe executed. Initiating.

Illogic?

You fail.

Continue your sock dance.

FeceMan
System Report: Program ignoretroll.exe is still running.

debbiejo
How can Feceman be a sock??? He's always had a special aroma...

*Otay, goes back to cabinet to take a purple pill*

Clouds are so above this all........intelligence....lol....ahhhhhhh

Shakyamunison
How can Feceman be a sock??? He's always had a special aroma...

*Otay, goes back to cabinet to take a purple pill*

Clouds are so above this all........intelligence....lol....ahhhhhhh

Ya! He's always been a dick.

Bardock42
Statement: Bardock is amused by FeceMan ignoring his responses in this thread. He feels it has immense humorous potential due to irony.

Bardock42
Feceman is clean, because he trolls under his sock accounts, one of them being HK47. Don't be stupid, HK-47 was Spelljammer/BigEvil.

Creshosk

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/super_hottie_2/sock.jpg Rehtorical query: Do you even know who HK-47 is?

Statement: HK-47 is a fictional character from the KOTOR games who speaks in the manner that the poster HK-47 and Feceman both emulate.

Rhetorical query: If a troll popped up under a MotU name, by your logic would that make you a sock, even if it wasn't you?

Adam_PoE
Don't be stupid, HK-47 was Spelljammer/BigEvil.

That does not mean that it is also not Feceman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.