G1 Optimus Prime Vs. War Within Optimus Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
The terrain: A isolated desert encampment once giving host to a small Middle Eastern village.

Objects: A few chickens, goats, palm trees, a small oasis, two motorbikes, small housing development and secret buried human weaponry that would probably come to no use to both Primes.

Rules: As much allowed as any Prime would allow. No holding back on the fisticuffs.

Weather: Scarce sandstorm conditions.

Darkstorm Zero
Hard to say, Pre Earth Optimus (The WW one) probably has the avantage of terrain, because Semi Trailers have a hell of a time getting through sand, while the properties of Primes Cybertronian alt. mode is scarce, but I'd wager it does better in tough environments, because it's essentially an All-Terrain Transport vehicle.

However, G1 Prime has more experience, and can anticipate his past self's actions.

Scythe
Well let's sweeten the deal. G1 Prime can anticipate WW Prime's actions. Let's say they were two directly different beings. What do you think?

Darkstorm Zero
That doesn't change much, since G1 post Earth Optimus is still vastly more experienced, and was winning more battles more regularly.

WW Prime's only advantage really is their comparative vehicle modes.

IMO; G1 prime takes about 5.5 out of 10, simply because he has more combat experience.

Sadako of Girth
I'm with Darkstorm here.

Same Prime: More experienced.

Darkstorm Zero
Another thing I forgot to mention, G1 Prime has territorial knowlege, since only G1 Prime has ever fought on Earth out of these two, and probably has tactical knowlege, meaning he is far more likely to find the weapon caches, and with a simple blast of his Rifle, Prime can very quickly create explosive traps on his WW counterpart.

Taking nothing away from WW Prime though, his chances of finding the caches are almost as good, since I doubt any of G1 Primes sources or knowlege will be 100% exact in such an area.

Sadako of Girth
I still say G1 Prime. stick out tongue

He could totally surprise WW Prime by using his line of "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" before smooshing a handful of the onlooking goats into WW Primes optical sensors, then sucker punching him while he struggles he get the goat-jam out of his eyes, then finishing by smashing him round the head with the housing development.

The he could cement his victory by using the palm trees and a canopy from the housing development to catapult the motorbikes at the now unconcious WW Prime ass, while he uses his new phone camera to take pics and send them to the other Autobots for a laugh. stick out tongue

Scythe
That's a good vision of the battle.

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Scythe
However, I'll side with WW Prime over the fact that his drastic measures couldn't be compared to old school Prime's. Oldie Prime just cared way too much about all things living.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah, but WW Prime, having just seen the movie had thought it acceptable to be slapstick and had accidentally stepped on the goats saying "My badddddddd" as he was a little slow to realise that on earth Goats are actually lifeforms. shifty

So G1 prime had merely thrown goat corpses into the eyes of WW Prime wink

Scythe
What? So you're saying the movie version Prime was WW Prime? I don't get it.

Sadako of Girth
Nope just joked that WW Prime may have seen the movie and thought that Prime-slapstick was now somehow acceptable. stick out tongue

Scythe
I see...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.