Omega Flight Vs. Thunderbolts (excluding Bullseye)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kai3345
Omega Flight:
Gaurdian
US Agent
Arachne
Sasquach
Shaman
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Thunderbolts:
Radioactive Man
Moonstone
Songbird
Venom III
Pennance
Swordsman
(No Bullseye because he is paralised as of issue #115)

Terrain: A very crowded urban area, like New York

Who would win and why?

Trolt
what are they going to do to beta ray bill ?

King_Mungi
What are they going to do to Talisman and Guardian as well?

Hercules
Omega Flight should stomp them into the floor!

llagrok
Spite.

King_Mungi
The emo battle of the century:

Guardian vs. Penance , who is more messed up?

Evo
I think Moonstone, Venom III and Penance could do some pretty mean damage to Beta Ray Bill.

King_Mungi
Moonstone yes, but not Penance or Venom.

Evo
I ment if they teamed up on him. Moonstone could increase gravity around him making him unable to move as Venom III beats the snot out of him and Penance blasts him with so much kinetic energy he cant tell which way is up.

llagrok
Originally posted by Evo
I ment if they teamed up on him. Moonstone could increase gravity around him making him unable to move as Venom III beats the snot out of him and Penance blasts him with so much kinetic energy he cant tell which way is up.

Seriously, do you mean that?

Venom beat BRB, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hercules
So why three team members gang up on Bill, that leaves the other five to beat the crud out of Swordsman, Radioactive man and Songbird.

I mean how are they dealing with Talisman?

Then its six on three cause I am highly doubting that Moonstone, Venom and Emo kid are taking down Bill, keeping him busy maybe but not beating him.

Evo
Originally posted by llagrok
Seriously, do you mean that?

Venom beat BRB, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Im trying to make the Thunderbolts sound like they have a chance here.

redhotrash
I'd have to agree, the entire team would have their hands full with Bill. To be fair we havent had a non-pis Thunderbolt issues yet with the new team (they think Ameri-cop is out of their league?!?) but really, Bill is essential Thor, and they cant handle Thor. Give them prep even and Beta Ray Bill will probably take this.
Speaking of which, it probably would be the entire team vs BRB for at least 5 issues before the rest of Omega Flight comes together, lol. Any isnt The Collective potentially more powerful than BRB?

guy222
Originally posted by kai3345
Omega Flight:
Gaurdian
US Agent
Arachne
Sasquach
Shaman
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Thunderbolts:
Radioactive Man
Moonstone
Songbird
Venom III
Pennance
Swordsman
(No Bullseye because he is paralised as of issue #115)

Terrain: A very crowded urban area, like New York

Who would win and why?

Omega Flight FTW

Evo
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'd have to agree, the entire team would have their hands full with Bill. To be fair we havent had a non-pis Thunderbolt issues yet with the new team (they think Ameri-cop is out of their league?!?) but really, Bill is essential Thor, and they cant handle Thor. Give them prep even and Beta Ray Bill will probably take this.
Speaking of which, it probably would be the entire team vs BRB for at least 5 issues before the rest of Omega Flight comes together, lol. Any isnt The Collective potentially more powerful than BRB?

Well the Thunderbolts did take on Nova, that was probably one of thier biggest feats.

And as for The Collective being stronger then BRB, it did take Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, and Sentry to just toss him into the sun and even after that he still came back. I do think The Collective could take BRB, not saying with ease, but he could take him.

llagrok
Originally posted by Evo
Well the Thunderbolts did take on Nova, that was probably one of thier biggest feats.

And as for The Collective being stronger then BRB, it did take Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, and Sentry to just toss him into the sun and even after that he still came back. I do think The Collective could take BRB, not saying with ease, but he could take him.

Here's the thing though. BRB isn't fighting Mrs.Marvel, Iron Man and Sentry. He's fighting the Thunderbolts. And in case you didn't get the memo, BRB > Nova. Not that the Thunderbolts were anywhere CLOSE to winning against Nova.

You are just way off.

Evo
Originally posted by llagrok
Here's the thing though. BRB isn't fighting Mrs.Marvel, Iron Man and Sentry. He's fighting the Thunderbolts. And in case you didn't get the memo, BRB > Nova. Not that the Thunderbolts were anywhere CLOSE to winning against Nova.

You are just way off.

Alright man, I wasnt comparring Nova to BRB. I was mearly saying that Nova is the strongest they have faced, giving an example.

I never said BRB was facing Ms. Marve., Iron Man and Sentry, I was saying that it took them to try and hurt Collective, I was giving another example.

Now unless there were rules against me giving examples. I think Im still on the subject, okay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.