F4 vs nuraku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
the F4 have the final piece of the sacred jewel in the Baxter building for study the know who nuraku is and what he wants both sides get 1 week of prep. nuraku is allowed to shed his heart and hide it (although that doesn't mean it will be safe in that hiding spot)

Akuki
Originally posted by lando005
the F4 have the final piece of the sacred jewel in the Baxter building for study the know who nuraku is and what he wants both sides get 1 week of prep. nuraku is allowed to shed his heart and hide it (although that doesn't mean it will be safe in that hiding spot)
Naraku probably wins this, his force fields are amazingly strog and could take just about anything the F4 can throw at him, and his minions, who as part of him should be allowed in this battle, more than match the fantastic 4. The little girl with the mirror takes out half of the F4 by herself.

lando005
Originally posted by Akuki
Naraku probably wins this, his force fields are amazingly strog and could take just about anything the F4 can throw at him, and his minions, who as part of him should be allowed in this battle, more than match the fantastic 4. The little girl with the mirror takes out half of the F4 by herself. i can allow his other incarnations in the fight but the f4 get the avengers to back them

Akuki
i can allow his other incarnations in the fight but the f4 get the avengers to back them
The main reasons why his minions should be allowed is because they literally are him, just portions of himself that he can attach and reattach at will. If it's a fight between naraku and F4 he definitely wins.

lando005
The main reasons why his minions should be allowed is because they literally are him, just portions of himself that he can attach and reattach at will. If it's a fight between naraku and F4 he definitely wins. they are him yet they are separate entities, so i gotta back the F4 with the avengers to make it fair

Akuki
they are him yet they are separate entities, so i gotta back the F4 with the avengers to make it fair
Which avengers?

lando005
Which avengers? mighty - sentry (they can only use him for about 11 seconds otherwise he's likely to solo it )

Akuki
mighty - sentry (they can only use him for about 11 seconds otherwise he's likely to solo it )
As you say, with sentry, he solo's it, the little mirror girls soul absorbing and reflcting abilities would prove to be an enormous pain in the ass, black widow gets taken out pretty quickly, however with the rest of the team present I'm really not sure how to call this, many of naraku's incarnations have excellent shields that can take just about anything, and their offensive abilities will probably prove to be too much, I see naraku using his minions to hold off the avengers while he gets the jewel, and then retreating.

lando005
As you say, with sentry, he solo's it, the little mirror girls soul absorbing and reflcting abilities would prove to be an enormous pain in the ass, black widow gets taken out pretty quickly, however with the rest of the team present I'm really not sure how to call this, many of naraku's incarnations have excellent shields that can take just about anything, and their offensive abilities will probably prove to be too much, I see naraku using his minions to hold off the avengers while he gets the jewel, and then retreating. you overlooked one thing..... reed's got a week of prep time and nuraku's gotta break into the baxter building to steal the jewel. It's damn near impossible for pigeons to land on the baxter building without reed knowing under normal conditions and with a week of prep it's one of the most secure places to be on marvel earth nuraku's not getting in there easily

Akuki
you overlooked one thing..... reed's got a week of prep time and nuraku's gotta break into the baxter building to steal the jewel. It's damn near impossible for pigeons to land on the baxter building without reed knowing under normal conditions and with a week of prep it's one of the most secure places to be on marvel earth nuraku's not getting in there easily
naraku can turn into gas form, and has one of the strongest force fields I've ever seen on any character, he simply floats in under the protection of his force field. One of the problems with putting naraku in a fight is that he has no problems wit retreating if things aren't going his way, however his high level illusion powers, strength, gaseous form, and force field allow him to get inside the baxtor building with moderate difficulty.

lando005
naraku can turn into gas form, and has one of the strongest force fields I've ever seen on any character, he simply floats in under the protection of his force field. One of the problems with putting naraku in a fight is that he has no problems wit retreating if things aren't going his way, however his high level illusion powers, strength, gaseous form, and force field allow him to get inside the baxtor building with moderate difficulty. the thing is if he retreats he looses this match and he cant do anything the F4 haven't faced many times before and dont know how to deal with there is no way he's taking an out right approach and getting inside the baxter that's why i gave him a week prep

TricksterPriest
Naraku is not breaking into that place with 1 week of prep.

And btw, people have snuck into the Baxter building. Apocalypse raided Reed's databanks. stick out tongue

Akuki
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Naraku is not breaking into that place with 1 week of prep.

And btw, people have snuck into the Baxter building. Apocalypse raided Reed's databanks. stick out tongue
To be honest I have to agree with that assessment, Reed is the god of prep battle's, with an instantaneous battle, I could definitely see him getting past the normal security procedures, but otherwise I would say no, Just FYI, we saw Superskrull break in during Annihilation.

lando005
i know people break into to the baxter but most of the time they are not expecting a fight hell spidy broke in there and stalemated the F4 once but this battle comes with a week of prep on both sides both sides know the fight is coming so reed should have plenty of time to prep

grey fox
i know people break into to the baxter but most of the time they are not expecting a fight hell spidy broke in there and stalemated the F4 once but this battle comes with a week of prep on both sides both sides know the fight is coming so reed should have plenty of time to prep

You DO know that was in the frggen 60's !!!

Ergo , the F4's careers as Superheroes had only just begun , so no laser fitted death squad machine defenses.

Hell , look at Civil War for how difficult it is to get into teh Baxter Building.

What If...
His myasma? alone would be enough to kill them eventually.

lando005
Originally posted by grey fox

You DO know that was in the frggen 60's !!!

Ergo , the F4's careers as Superheroes had only just begun , so no laser fitted death squad machine defenses.

Hell , look at Civil War for how difficult it is to get into teh Baxter Building. your point is? not like spidy was all pro back then either heck that was only the second outing he'ld ever had as spider-man looking at it in proportions there is no difference

as for civil war punisher broke in what's your point

in any case for this fight it will be very difficult to break in

gogogadgetgo
they would sing nuraku to death with their cheezy songs....ooops...fantastic 4 you mean... laughing

i thought you were refering to the korean all boys singing group laughing

Nikkolas
Naraku is badass and one of my favorite anime villains but I'm not thinking his chances against an all-out Torch or Sue are very good.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by What If...
His myasma? alone would be enough to kill them eventually.

agree...

lando005
Originally posted by What If...
His myasma? alone would be enough to kill them eventually. eh it's just poisonous gas not like there's no way around it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.