The Incredible Hulk Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, some people have told me that this game was announced after 'Hulk: Ultimate Destruction' was released. I hope that's true & I want the Grey Hulk & I want the Abomination in as an unlockable skin again. And if Sega can at least copy what was done in 'Hulk: Ultimate Destruction', I'll be glad.

Violent2Dope
My fave skin in Ultimate Destruction was plain old Bruce Banner.

BlaxicanHydra
Your making a thread for a game that hasn't even been created yet thats based off of a movie that won't come out until June next year.

Just telling you if you didn't realize it.

MadMel
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Well, some people have told me that this game was announced after 'Hulk: Ultimate Destruction' was released. I hope that's true & I want the Grey Hulk & I want the Abomination in as an unlockable skin again. And if Sega can at least copy what was done in 'Hulk: Ultimate Destruction', I'll be glad. if there is another, i want multiplayer/co-op

Ultimate Hulk43
I want some villains like the Devil Hulk, Ravage, & Madman to return. I also want the Hulk to be able to run faster & leap even farther.

ragesRemorse
If It's anything but an updated version of hulk ultimate destruction i really dont want anything to do with it.

FortressXRuler
There was some stipulation in certain game studios for plans of a sequel, whether or not it will be based on the next movie I don't know.

Ultimate Hulk43
It's supposed to be loosely based on the movie to my knowledge.

BlaxicanHydra
The movie that won't come out for a year?

FortressXRuler
Yep.

Ultimate Hulk43
Doesn't matter, just discuss what you want in the game.

I want a lot of alternate costumes, including War World Hulk.

Ultimate Hulk43
Some news on the game:

http://www.gameguru.in/action/2007/13/edge-of-reality-working-on-new-hulk-game/

Yoshi Fanatic
Cool.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, I want to see how the new Hulk will look when he's incorporated into the game.

BlaxicanHydra
I really, really, hope they don't mess up this game and the movie. I love the Hulk so much. My favorite Marvel hero next to Spiderman and Deadpool.

Ultimate Hulk43
Same here, the Hulk is my favorite Marvel hero & he deserves another good game & good movie. This game needs to improve on what we got in 'Hulk: Ultimate Destruction'.

Violent2Dope
UD was fun, but after you get everything it's not really worth it as the game gets kinda boring.

Ultimate Hulk43
Not really, it's fun to see people run in terror & it's fun to destroy stuff. Plus, the game has a replay feature where you can do the story over & over while keeping anything you've unlocked.

MadMel
i want more strength feats...like tearing up chunks out of buildings....or ripping small houses in the desert levels big grin
also, multilayer of some sort, like competing in those hulk challenges, or co-op

Ultimate Hulk43
That sounds good, I was kind of wondering why they didn't make the little buildings at least lift-able. But since SEGA is working on this, I don't even think half the stuff we want in this game will actually be in it. I'll be surprised if most of it is though. As long as it's free roam & total destruction it could still be good though.

ragesRemorse
Doesn't matter, just discuss what you want in the game.

just an updated version of ultimate destruction. Why fix what isnt broke?

Ultimate Hulk43
It's a new company so more than likely almost everything will be changed & may be totally different from 'Ultimate Destruction'.

Kazenji
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If It's anything but an updated version of hulk ultimate destruction i really dont want anything to do with it.

Same, The game was nothing special.

Ultimate Hulk43
What? What's wrong with you? 'Hulk: Ultimate Destruction' was gold & he was saying he wants this game to be an updated version of 'Ultimate Destruction', he wasn't saying it wasn't anything special.

H. S. 6
Ultimate Destruction wasn't anything to write home about, honestly. It got pretty boring rather quickly.

Violent2Dope
UD only got boring for me after playing with Bruce Banner's human form(hard as balls to unlock) for awhile, it was still a great game.

Ultimate Hulk43
It wasn't hard for me to unlock, all you had to do was smash a bunch of stuff you rack up points. I enjoyed having to get enough points to get Savage Banner......

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Ultimate Destruction wasn't anything to write home about, honestly. It got pretty boring rather quickly.

Ultimate Destruction is the best superhero game I've played to date & I'm sticking by it. It's probably the best Hulk game that will ever be made.

Kazenji
What? What's wrong with you? 'Hulk: Ultimate Destruction' was gold & he was saying he wants this game to be an updated version of 'Ultimate Destruction', he wasn't saying it wasn't anything special.

Read it again dumb**** ragesRemorse said if its a update of Hulk: UD he does'nt want anything to do with it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, since you want to flame, you're reported. Don't toss anymore insults around, copische?

Anyway, I don't care if everything is completely changed, if they at least add in some better stuff than in UD, I wouldn't mind at all. I just hope we can get more supervillains than in UD like Madman, Ravage, & maybe Wendigo.

Kazenji
Well, since you want to flame, you're reported. Don't toss anymore insults around, copische?

Well there was no need to tell me i got wrong in the first post you clearly misread

but then again i've misread one of your posts in the "The Incredible hulk" movie talk

so then no need to *****.

Ultimate Hulk43
Misreading does not mean you flame someone. Read the rules.

Also, stop flaming & you won't be reported. The more you flame, the worser it is for you.

Anyway, I'd like for the "Grey Hulk" skin to return in this game.

Kazenji
Huh ?!?

I've only flamed you once, Bloody hell your sensitive.

Captain REX
No need for the language, Kazenji. Flaming once is too many times...

Kazenji
Okay captain....

the first incredible hulk game was nothing special from what i've played of it and does'nt need a update more like start from scratch and keep the GTA-style freedom.

Firelord Ozai
No one's sensitive by the way, I just don't want to have to start an argument with you & ruin my thread. You're not worth it. In fact, no one is.

Anyway, SEGA doesn't need to start from scratch. They need to keep most of what was done in 'Ultimate Destruction'. They need to keep the Hulk being able to run fast & jump really far although I do think he should be able to run faster & jump farther in this game. The only other thing I want to be changed in this game is how many villains we get. We need more Hulk villains in the games & each battle should be somewhat different. Also, there should be certain parts of the game where you HAVE to play as Banner so that it'll keep players from getting bored of playing as the Hulk because I know I have at times.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
It wasn't hard for me to unlock, all you had to do was smash a bunch of stuff you rack up points. I enjoyed having to get enough points to get Savage Banner...... I never said it was hard, the easiest way to unlock it was this one minigame that involves destroying air vehicles, I agree with you on it being the best superhero videogame I've ever played, but some things should be either added or changed to make it better. I would like it if you didn't have to go to one of the jump pads to get to the city, hideout, or desert, I want a large world where you have to actually travel the distance to get there.

Firelord Ozai
Well, that'd probably be possible since we now have next-gen consoles with even newer technology. But the one main thing I'd like is if we have more villains to fight & less stuff having to do with the military.

CaptainStoic
I really liked Ultimate Destruction, my only gripe was that when he went totally ballistic the last line of defense should have been one of five Super teams or a single Super Hero. I thought that they should have randomized who would attempt to stop his destructive streak depending on where in the city his rampage occured. If they did it that way I would have loved the game. Hulk versus the Avengers, or the X-men, even a confrontation with Thor... but alas licence rights and all of that would most likely put a damper on such a great game.

Firelord Ozai
Nah, I wouldn't like that. There shouldn't be any heroes that just randomly pop up to stop the Hulk. If it's supposed to be a Hulk only game, leave it at that. Besides, defeating the military is fun.

Violent2Dope
I liked beating the military's ass. More supervillains should be in, like Leader and shit.

Firelord Ozai
Madman is better.

Firelord Ozai
Or maybe even the Wendigo with an updated look that's more badass. cool

Mirai Gohan
Has anymore news on this game been released?

Stewie_Griffin
It looks as if this game is gonna be good. The people behind it really went all out. I remember instantly being filled with fear when it was announced that Sega was helping to back the game. I'm glad that they've proved me wrong about them ruining this game.

CaptainStoic
I'm playing it right now, and from what I'm getting I love it. This game is like Ultimate Destruction but with better graphics. I'll be back with more on it as I play it some more.

DigiMark007
Ultimate Destruction was actually hella-fun. Difficult occasionally, but cool. If this is more of the same with updated graphics and such, I might have to indulge myself with this one.

Sucks that rentals are pretty much a thing of the past now. None of my local places has anything new.

Stewie_Griffin
I liked that HUD was really challenging. If a game is challenging, involved free roam, and has a fully destructible environment, I'm instantly going to love it.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ultimate Destruction was actually hella-fun. Difficult occasionally, but cool. If this is more of the same with updated graphics and such, I might have to indulge myself with this one.

Sucks that rentals are pretty much a thing of the past now. None of my local places has anything new.

Ok here's the scoops Digi, if you liked Ultimate Destruction you're really going to love this new Hulk game, it is harder, there are more bosses, which is the thing that irked me about Ultimate Destruction. Ultimate Destruction was a great game but I got a little tired of beating up on robots, in the new one the U-Foes make an apearance as well as other baddies, and you have to take them down.

There are secret character unlockables, like Hulk Buster Ironman (if you have played Ironman and have a save file that is). You can also play as Gray Hulk, Mr. Fixit, Ironclad, Classic Hulk, Abomination, The Professor, and The Green Scar.

The Green Scar, and Joe Fixit are exclusive characters. Fixit is exclusive to X-Box 360 while Green Scar is exclusive to PS3 (which sucks) I really wanted to play as King Hulk but I don't have a PS3. In the strat. guide is says that you need to finish the game in order to choose either, which I believe to be wrong because I somehow unlocked Fixit last night, and I had just begun playing.

This game has many obstacles or mini games to play for upgrades and such, kinda like the Spider-Man games. The game in itself is a little buggy at times but not so much that it spoils the fun factor, I also noticed that the Hulk isn't as strong as he is portrayed in the comics, but who cares when you can throw busses around and take down buildings.

Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
I liked that HUD was really challenging. If a game is challenging, involved free roam, and has a fully destructible environment, I'm instantly going to love it.

Stewie You're going to love this game.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Green Scar is exclusive to PS3 That's bullshit.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That's bullshit.

Yup Yup, man I know it... but there may be a way to download him in the future on Live.

Nemesis X
The game sucks. After blowing $60 on the Hulk and playing it, I felt like i wanted to shoot my head off with a shotgun. I now lost $60 for a crappy game sad

F#%$ YOU SEGA!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The game sucks. After blowing $60 on the Hulk and playing it, I felt like i wanted to shoot my head off with a shotgun. I now lost $60 for a crappy game sad

Go back to the store you bought it from and tell them that it is defective, tell them you want Ninja Gaiden 2 instead. I on he other hand love this game.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yup Yup, man I know it... but there may be a way to download him in the future on Live. Better be. I wanna pwn the noobish army with WWH! durhulk

Stewie_Griffin
Can't wait to get this game, it looks like it's even better than HUD.

Nemesis X
Ninja Gaiden 2? No offense but I find that game awful like the other NG games i played in the past. the friggin game loads while you fight.

FistOfThe North

Really? Then i'm glad i didn't get it. I was 1 sec from getting it too. I wanted to demo it first cause comicbook movie video games are a hit and miss.. And the last one missed it mark by miles (Ironman).

Hulk 360 looked good on youtube but i was felt it may have that generic GTA type of typical comic video game feel.

Can't you take it back?

Stewie_Griffin
Why would you listen to one person who said the game's bad? Start thinking for yourself.

Neo Darkhalen
wow you bumped up your old thread...very nice.

FistOfThe North
Why would you listen to one person who said the game's bad? Start thinking for yourself.

I've been reading the thread and ore people dislike it more than like it and i already had a bad feeling about it. The same feeling i had about the "Ironman" and "Transformers" video games. And i was right about those. They sucked, to me. And more people than not were saying the same thing too.

Most comic book movie video games suck.

Stewie_Griffin
Eh, maybe most people here but around more active places like Gamefaqs, a lot of people are hyped for this game and were also hyped for Transformers and ended up liking the game. I don't care about who doesn't like it, anyway, because I'm going to get it anyway.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I've been reading the thread and ore people dislike it more than like it and i already had a bad feeling about it. The same feeling i had about the "Ironman" and "Transformers" video games. And i was right about those. They sucked, to me. And more people than not were saying the same thing too.

Most comic book movie video games suck.

comic book movie videogames do suck.

Ironman really wasn't that bad but Transformers was terrible. The guys who made that videogame should be executed by the spot. You can try to make a retard play that game but even he will know that it will suck lol

Stewie_Griffin
Seriously, don't make comments like that saying someone should be executed. That just shows how immature you are.

Kazenji

Ironman really wasn't that bad

The Iron Man game was so bad stop living in your fantasy world and ignoring the crapness of this game.

Stewie_Griffin
Everybody has opinions and are allowed to think as they please so chill the **** out, both of you.

Kazenji
Well the Iron man is bad only thing it has going for it is the flying just like the superman returns game and also the ability to upgrade armour and thats it

the rest is crap.

Stewie_Griffin
Whatever.

Anyway, this new Hulk game looks awesome and I should be getting it within the next week or so.

DigiMark007
Wait, it's harder than Ultimate Destruction. UD was f-ing challenging. Hell, I don't think I actually beat it. I enjoy a challenge, but if it's overdone I probably won't like it. And I also really wish rentals were up-to-date...it's either purchase or nothing near me.

Stewie_Griffin
For me, if you want to rent, you need to have a credit card so I don't really rent games for next gen systems.

ragesRemorse
you should get a credit debit card. I can think of maybe two next gen games that are worth $60. Most aren't even worth the $10 Blockbuster charges you for renting. Go Gamefly.

I played this game for a few minutes at a buddy's house. The character animations look really cool. It doesnt seem to be much of a story at all, but who is going to play this game for a story. Other than that, the game handled almost exactly like UD, the camera seems like it might be as annoying too, but i didnt have much of a chance to play it.

Stewie_Griffin
I'm too young to get a credit card but I'm just going to buy this game instead of renting.

Dark-Jaxx
Abomination on UD was near impossible to beat, and this game is harder!?

Stewie_Griffin
Yep, that's what everyone's been saying.

Nemesis X
You guys havent even finished the game did you? The Abomination in the new Hulk game is so friggin easy to beat. It took me less than eight minutes to kick his ass and I didn't die even once so guys, dont expect the Abomination to be challenging in the new Hulk game.

Stewie_Griffin
People, this guy is lying, don't listen to a word he says.

ragesRemorse
I dont remember UD being very difficult. I remember a couple missions in the desert which were a bit challenging, but most of the game was quite easy. I thought that was apart of the appeal. The developers did a good job at making you feel as though were an indestructible wrecking machine. Anytime that they introduced a new difficulty there were always new moves to purchase to make things easier.

Stewie_Griffin
That's true but even with all the moves, fighting the Abomination was always a pain.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, I cruised through the game til I fought Devil Hulk who was mildly annoying, and Abomination the second time, well he was friggin ridiculous.

Kazenji
Whatever.

You know i'm right you just don't want to admit it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nemesis X
It would be cool if you can play as Devil Hulk.

Dark-Jaxx
Though that would be cool, I am thinking he would be too big.

Nemesis X
People, this guy is lying, don't listen to a word he says.

I'm lying? I'm just bringing out the truth to these people. Honestly, Ultimate Destruction is a far more better game than the new Hulk game.

Ultimate Destruction beats The Incredible Hulk 10/10

You guys should think twice of buying this game.

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by Kazenji
You know i'm right you just don't want to admit it roll eyes (sarcastic)

There's nothing to admit, I just don't argue with stupid people.

MightyEInherjar
Abomination was never hard IMO in UD. It just took timing, I'm pretty sure I made it through on the first try.

Stewie_Griffin
The first time I played the game, I think I beat him on the second or third try. It's kind of hard to fight him head up because his punches are so powerful.

Nemesis X
The first time I played the game, I think I beat him on the second or third try. It's kind of hard to fight him head up because his punches are so powerful.

That just means you're bad at playing games laughing out loud

I defeated Abomination without dying, he aint hard to fight, and true his punches are strong but that still didnt beat me.

Like I said before people, dont expect the Abomination to be tough. If I were you, I'd go spend my money on a different game such as
Bourne Conspiracy.

Stewie_Griffin
Stop ****ing trolling, just because you lose at something doesn't mean you're bad. You're just a damn liar, I'd bet you're the worst video game player in the world.

Estacado
Are the other playable characters any good or they are just costumes?

Stewie_Griffin
I think there are just skins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.