Spider-Man's Rogue Gallery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
I know most of you will agree when I say that besides Batman, Spider-Man has the best Rogue's Gallery in the history of comic books. It's true.

arcinis
k

Ultimate Hulk43
If you're not going to leave a real reply, then don't post at all. Reported.

steverules
Spider-man does have a good rogue gallery but why did you need to make a thread about it?

Ultimate Hulk43
To see if people agree with me.

steverules
Ok...you should've added a pole, it's easier to keep track of how many people agree with you then

Arachnid1
For me, his rogues gallery is better than batmans. First its him, then the x-men, and then batman. Any other rogues gallery is shit.

steverules
I'll have you know my rogue gallery is da bomb

Sparkz
Yeah Spideys got a great rouges gallery, not always on the power level (tho some are very powerful and underrated cause they look corny or occasionally written dumb when they aren't) but its great cause of their variation, (besides the animal theme occasionally). I'll always love Doc ock Venom GG, Sandman, Hobgoblin, Electro, Mysterio to be honest I can't think of a regular Spidey villain I really hate.

Micheal_Myers
I think Spidey's rogue gallery is better than Batman's actually...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I know most of you will agree when I say that besides Batman, Spider-Man has the best Rogue's Gallery in the history of comic books. It's true.

Agreed. Batman and Spiderman have the best rugoe's gallery around.

Firelord Ozai
Yep, Spider-Man's rogue gallery of villainas have more depth to them than most superheroes' villains.

Black Adam
Spider-man and Flash are tied with best rogues gallery for me.

though bats is a close second.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Black Adam

Flash's rogue's gallery isn't that impresive.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Flash's rogue's gallery isn't that impressive.

Black Adam
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Flash's rogue's gallery isn't that impressive.

have you actually read anything with them in it or are you just judging them based on how they look like most people do?

Arachnid1
have you actually read anything with them in it or are you just judging them based on how they look like most people do?

Who is in Flashes rogue Gallery?

I personally like impulses/bart allens rogue gallery. The dude has inertia and that short blond kid with the reality bending powers. I never know his name. I miss Young Justice.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Who is in Flashes rogue Gallery?

I personally like impulses/bart allens rogue gallery. The dude has inertia and that short blond kid with the reality bending powers. I never know his name. I miss Young Justice.

Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Weather wizard, Abra kadabra, Trickster, Heat wave, Alchemy, Captain Boomerang(dead at the moment but he's coming back soon) are the main ones.

and zoom who doesn't consider himself a rogue yet is still a main villain.

way to many for me to list them all though.

basically take the variety in powers and numbers of Spider-man rogues gallery, keep their characterization and development for more then two issues without forgetting about it then Unionize them

and you basically have the Flash rogues.

Still I grew up reading Spider-man and his villains so they will always sort of be the ones I judge others by.

Arachnid1
Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Weather wizard, Abra kadabra, Trickster, Heat wave, Alchemy, Captain Boomerang(dead at the moment but he's coming back soon) are the main ones.

and zoom who doesn't consider himself a rogue yet is still a main villain.

way to many for me to list them all though.

basically take the variety in powers and numbers of Spider-man rogues gallery, keep their characterization and development for more then two issues without forgetting about it then Unionize them

and you basically have the Flash rogues.

Still I grew up reading Spider-man and his villains so they will always sort of be the ones I judge others by.

Which flash are you talking about? Or is it for all of them?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Which flash are you talking about? Or is it for all of them?
Barry and Wally basically have the same main gallery.

They where even Bart's for a few issues before they you know.... killed him.

Arachnid1
Barry and Wally basically have the same main gallery.

They where even Bart's for a few issues before they you know.... killed him.

I really hope they bring him back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.