Physical cheating or Emotional cheating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Which of the two is worse?

DigiMark007
Emotions are boring. Kissing is awesome!

...so, um, I dunno. To answer your question.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Which of the two is worse?
Physical, because it's the actual "act" of cheating. Emotional cheating is just something that happens sometimes, and it really causes no harm.

Naz
Emotional. I don't know why, but I'd feel more heartbroken if they fell in love with someone else rather than kissed someone else.

DarkC
Originally posted by Naz
Emotional. I don't know why, but I'd feel more heartbroken if they fell in love with someone else rather than kissed someone else.
Ditto.

Actually they're just as bad as each other.

*Georgina_A*
Both are as bad as each other.

TRH
Both are just as bad and do just as much damage

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
Both are just as bad and do just as much damage Yup. I agree. Some people just dont get that there are two forms of cheating. "Well, we didnt shag, so its not cheating." And they are usually lying as well.

BobbyD
Someone please define emotional cheating....

Punkyhermy
emotional cheating.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by BobbyD
Someone please define emotional cheating....
Pretty much having sexual thoughts/tendancies mentally about someone else other than one's spouse..

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Pretty much having sexual thoughts/tendancies mentally about someone else other than one's spouse..

ermm no.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

emotional cheating is basically letting someone other than your official significant other in on your thoughts and feelings. its a lot more complex than any level of physical cheating which would comprise of a simple plug n chug intercourse to various forms of physical sexual stimulations. getting emtionally involved and dependant on someone other than your supposed beloved is probably the worst of any kind of cheatingerm

Mr. Bacon
id say situational but emotional i think can be more longterm upsetting while physical is more instantaneous sadness but it can be resolved as someitmes its a mistake, however, both kinds are bad yes

Punkyhermy
Physical, because it's the actual "act" of cheating. Emotional cheating is just something that happens sometimes, and it really causes no harm.

okay. that would count and make sense in a totally physical relationship to begin with. confused

JacopeX
Physical obviously.

Emotional, WTF?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
ermm no.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

emotional cheating is basically letting someone other than your official significant other in on your thoughts and feelings. its a lot more complex than any level of physical cheating which would comprise of a simple plug n chug intercourse to various forms of physical sexual stimulations. getting emtionally involved and dependant on someone other than your supposed beloved is probably the worst of any kind of cheatingerm
In your opinion, not mine.

BobbyD

Okay, (and to pick on you, Kel), but this is kinda what I was thinking too.

So my real question (since I'm married) is: I go and see a movie (with my homies) and Jessica Biel is in it, and I say aloud "wow, would I like to hit that!". That is emotional cheating?

BobbyD

So my real question (since I'm married) is: I go and see a movie (with my homies) and Jessica Biel is in it, and I say aloud "wow, would I like to hit that!". That is emotional cheating?

Kel, it's worded bad. ...supposed to read "and NOT to pick on you"

Please don't take it personally. smile

Punkyhermy

no.

unless you're really and seriously keen on finding a way to hit her behind your wife's back.

Storm
An emotional affair is when a person not only invests more of their emotional energy outside their relationship, but also receives emotional support and companionship from the new relationship. The investment of intimate information crosses the boundaries set by the couple.

In an emotional affair, a person feels closer to the other party and may experience increasing sexual tension.

The intimate nature of the communication and the emotional investment made by the people involved, place an emotional affair on the same level as traditional cheating. They result in the same negative consequences that any type infidelity does.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
no.

unless you're really and seriously keen on finding a way to hit her behind your wife's back.

Right. Whether I'm successful or not, correct?

Kelly_Bean

Not really, the way I see it.

Naz
Not really, the way I see it.

Superficial much?

lil bitchiness
My boyfriend says that he prefers if I love him, but cheated on him, then never cheated on him, but never loved him.

So emotional, I suppose.

Violent2Dope
This thread title confuses and angers me.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Naz
Superficial much?
Ugly much?

Naz
Ugly much?

Haha, I wouldn't talk if I were you, or had your face.
Anyway, atleast I don't have a boyfriend who looks like a drowned rat, and atleast I don't match him.

Röland
Ugly much?

Naz is far from ugly.

Mr. Bacon

Kelly_Bean

Naz
Nice one metal-face. I thought I'd expect better insults but since you're a minor, I'll let it slide.

Your opinion, not mine.

You're making fun of me because I have braces? laughing out loud That's pathetic.

Atleast I don't admit to statutory rape, underage drinking, and possesion of illegal drugs roll eyes (sarcastic)

BobbyD
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy there, ladies. Can we stick to the thread, please?

Violent2Dope
This little conversation is turning me on.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Naz
Haha, I wouldn't talk if I were you, or had your face.
Anyway, atleast I don't have a boyfriend who looks like a drowned rat, and atleast I don't match him.

Don't insult drowned rats like that... cry

Bardock42
Which of the two is worse? W-what's the difference?

Bardock42
Ugly much? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ironic much?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Naz
You're making fun of me because I have braces? laughing out loud That's pathetic.

Atleast I don't admit to statutory rape, underage drinking, and possesion of illegal drugs roll eyes (sarcastic)
Because you're a kid, I wouldn't expect those grown-up things of you..
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy there, ladies. Can we stick to the thread, please?
We're in the OTF...

Naz
Because you're a kid, I wouldn't expect those grown-up things of you..

Yeah, rape is such a "grown up" thing to do laughing out loud I can't wait till I turn 18 so I can rape people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Naz
Yeah, rape is such a "grown up" thing to do laughing out loud I can't wait till I turn 18 so I can rape people. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I wouldn't expect you to understand, but let me give you a little tip honey. Age doesn't matter, especially if it's such a small age gap. He's 17 in less than 3 months. You've never had a boyfriend before most likely, so I don't think you could understand these types of things. It's the exact same thing as if you were 16 and you had an 18 year old boyfriend, kiddo. Just because a woman is the older of the two in the relationship, doesn't mean jack. Even if it did, neither of our parents care anyway, his Mom offered him some condoms (I don't expect you to know that they are birth control) right before he and I took a vacation trip this past week, so...who's the rapist again?

Bardock42
I wouldn't expect you to understand, but let me give you a little tip honey. Age doesn't matter, especially if it's such a small age gap. He's 17 in less than 3 months. You've never had a boyfriend before most likely, so I don't think you could understand these types of things. It's the exact same thing as if you were 16 and you had an 18 year old boyfriend, kiddo. Just because a woman is the older of the two in the relationship, doesn't mean jack. Even if it did, neither of our parents care anyway, his Mom offered him some condoms (I don't expect you to know that they are birth control) right before he and I took a vacation trip this past week, so...who's the rapist again? Though I agree on the age thing, it is still rape. And you are really patrionizing, which is odd, cause Naz makes the better points. Just...you know, let it slip, she didn't attack you, but your opinion, you made it personal, now, just stop it. If you really think she is an immature child...why would you continue this idiocy anyways.

I got a theory by the way.

BobbyD
Bardock! What's up my German friend? smile

Mr. Bacon
you talk to her like shes ****ing 7, just shows your immaturity.

Violent2Dope
Kelly is ugly so she loses.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
you talk to her like shes ****ing 7, just shows your immaturity.

..meant for mwah? confused

Röland
Originally posted by Bardock42

Share it with us!

Naz
I wouldn't expect you to understand, but let me give you a little tip honey. Age doesn't matter, especially if it's such a small age gap. He's 17 in less than 3 months. You've never had a boyfriend before most likely, so I don't think you could understand these types of things. It's the exact same thing as if you were 16 and you had an 18 year old boyfriend, kiddo. Just because a woman is the older of the two in the relationship, doesn't mean jack. Even if it did, neither of our parents care anyway, his Mom offered him some condoms (I don't expect you to know that they are birth control) right before he and I took a vacation trip this past week, so...who's the rapist again?

That still doesn't make it legal roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hell, I'd rather wait a few years till we were both over 18 rather than run the risk of the elder of us going to jail. Now, that may not be the "mature' thing to do, or the "loving" thing to do, ya know, trying to keep the person you supposedly love out of jail, but it's just the thing I would do, because I'd rather wait a few years than see the person I love behind bars for many many more years and with a permanant stain on their record as a sexual offender. I personally, wouldn't do that to the person I loved. Now, not to say that rat face wouldn't rather just wait instead of ****ing you now and not caring that you go to jail later, I mean, whatever, that's just how I see it.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Violent2Dope

Bwhahaha. You used to suck ass, now you suck ass a bit less.

Bardock42

BobbyD
Nothing much. Going to England on Wednesday. She's an idiot.

..so jealous. Have some beers for me?

JLred
Originally posted by Storm
An emotional affair is when a person not only invests more of their emotional energy outside their relationship, but also receives emotional support and companionship from the new relationship. The investment of intimate information crosses the boundaries set by the couple.

In an emotional affair, a person feels closer to the other party and may experience increasing sexual tension.

The intimate nature of the communication and the emotional investment made by the people involved, place an emotional affair on the same level as traditional cheating. They result in the same negative consequences that any type infidelity does.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

i was gonna say that but in a dumber way...

Naz
Nothing much. Going to England on Wednesday.

eek! You and Sarah have fun! I demand it!

Röland
She's an idiot.

I see.

Mr. Bacon
..meant for mwah? confused
no, kelly

Bardock42
..so jealous. Have some beers for me? Nah, wouldn't enjoy it. What about I have a glass of water for you?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
eek! You and Sarah have fun! I demand it! Yes, sir.

BobbyD
Nah, wouldn't enjoy it. What about I have a glass of water for you?

eek!

laughing out loud laughing

-jerk. stick out tongue

Bardock42
eek!

laughing out loud laughing

-jerk. stick out tongue Two and a ginger ale. Last offer.

Naz
Yes, ma'am.

petpet

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
petpet You edited what I said. Reported.

Naz
You edited what I said. Reported.

You messed up my gender. Reported.

Vathu
Originally posted by Naz

Hell, I'd rather wait a few years till we were both over 18 rather than run the risk of the elder of us going to jail. Now, that may not be the "mature' thing to do, or the "loving" thing to do, ya know, trying to keep the person you supposedly love out of jail, but it's just the thing I would do, because I'd rather wait a few years than see the person I love behind bars for many many more years and with a permanant stain on their record as a sexual offender. I personally, wouldn't do that to the person I loved. Now, not to say that rat face wouldn't rather just wait instead of ****ing you now and not caring that you go to jail later, I mean, whatever, that's just how I see it. Close in age exceptions

While some legislation dealing with age of consent sets a hard and fast age under which sexual relations are prohibited, some jurisdictions have included exceptions to this. The exception can take the form of a defense at trial on the grounds of the close age of the participants, or can be an actual close in age exemption in the law negating any charges. The latter details acceptable age ranges for consensual sex between peers that otherwise would not be legal because one or both of the participants would be below the age of consent. The age differences of these two types of legislation vary by jurisdiction, from as low as one year (as in South Australia) to as high as ten years (as in Colorado).

thumbsupdur

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
You messed up my gender. Reported. You...you....are ugly cry

Naz
You...you....are ugly cry

cry Bastard.

Kelly_Bean
Though I agree on the age thing, it is still rape. And you are really patrionizing, which is odd, cause Naz makes the better points. Just...you know, let it slip, she didn't attack you, but your opinion, you made it personal, now, just stop it. If you really think she is an immature child...why would you continue this idiocy anyways.

Yes ma'am...cry
Have you ever posted a picture of yourself here? laughing out loud NO.
Originally posted by Naz

Hell, I'd rather wait a few years till we were both over 18 rather than run the risk of the elder of us going to jail. Now, that may not be the "mature' thing to do, or the "loving" thing to do, ya know, trying to keep the person you supposedly love out of jail, but it's just the thing I would do, because I'd rather wait a few years than see the person I love behind bars for many many more years and with a permanant stain on their record as a sexual offender. I personally, wouldn't do that to the person I loved. Now, not to say that rat face wouldn't rather just wait instead of ****ing you now and not caring that you go to jail later, I mean, whatever, that's just how I see it.
Love has no limits, ya know. Sometimes you just can't help who you fall for...no matter what their age is.
no, kelly
Shutup or I'll shank you.

Vathu
Yes ma'am...cry

Have you ever posted a picture of yourself here? laughing out loud NO.

Love has no limits, ya know. Sometimes you just can't help who you fall for...no matter what their age is.

Shutup or I'll shank you.

Bet you $50 bucks you'd freak out if I told you I knew a 10 year old who fell in love with a 30 year old. no expression

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Vathu
Bet you $50 bucks you'd freak out if I told you I knew a 10 year old who fell in love with a 30 year old. no expression
In most ways, yes, because when I spoke of age difference I didn't mean a durastic 25+ year difference. If it happens, it happens, yes, but I'd most likely blame the male in that situation because in most occurences, if a 10 year old and a 30 year old are together, it's because he wants sex and she doesn't see it..she only sees him being sweet and caring.

edit: That's hypothetically speaking of the male being the older one.

Naz

Of course you can't. But if you really loved someone you'd do what's best for them, even if it meant you couldn't be with them.

Vathu
Riight..

Always blame the guy.

Sexist. 313

ANYWHO.

As far as I'm concerned, it can't be above a 5 year difference in age or I'll consider it morally wrong.

Unless you're legal, of course.

Vathu
Originally posted by Naz
Of course you can't. But if you really loved someone you'd do what's best for them, even if it meant you couldn't be with them.

At least Naz doesn't blame it on the guy. 131

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Naz
Well of course you're right on that, but if you really want to know somethin'..I tried breaking up with him in the past plenty of times and he said that he only wanted me and that I made him happy. I tried to get him to find someone better, I really did, but he doesn't want anyone else. He's got 1 more year of school left and then it's off to start life with him, I am.

Kelly_Bean
Riight..

Always blame the guy.

Sexist. 313

ANYWHO.

As far as I'm concerned, it can't be above a 5 year difference in age or I'll consider it morally wrong.

Unless you're legal, of course.
Shaddup.

Well not everything in this world is right...and sometimes "wrongs" aren't so "wrong."

Vathu
Well of course you're right on that, but if you really want to know somethin'..I tried breaking up with him in the past plenty of times and he said that he only wanted me and that I made him happy. I tried to get him to find someone better, I really did, but he doesn't want anyone else. He's got 1 more year of school left and then it's off to start life with him, I am.

If you want to break up with him.

Do it.

Don't be a pansy.

YOU ARE A FREE WOMAN!!1!1!!11!

Just tell him to GTFO. 131

And before you say it's not easy.

It ****ing is. jockey

Naz

Yeah, he's just with you because he's getting laid everyother night and he knows he won't find anyone else because he's so godamn ugly.

Kelly_Bean
If you want to break up with him.

Do it.

Don't be a pansy.

YOU ARE A FREE WOMAN!!1!1!!11!

Just tell him to GTFO. 131

And before you say it's not easy.

It ****ing is. jockey
Of course I don't/didn't, I just gave him the oppurtunity to find someone better and more his age and someone CLOSER in distance...and he declined, he's here to stay.

Vathu
Of course I don't/didn't, I just gave him the oppurtunity to find someone better and more his age and someone CLOSER in distance...and he declined, he's here to stay.

I'd kick his ass out. 131

No point in staying with someone you don't want to stay with.

It's probably just me who finds it incredibly easy to turn my back to someone and not regret telling them to "GTFO!"

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Naz
Yeah, he's just with you because he's getting laid everyother night and he knows he won't find anyone else because he's so godamn ugly.
Now who's being the immature one by re-sparking the fight, huh?

Just as a note: If looks matter SO MUCH to you, you're never gonna get anywhere. Why don't ya pay a little more attention to what you look like instead of what other people look like? kthx.

Kelly_Bean
I'd kick his ass out. 131

No point in staying with someone you don't want to stay with.

It's probably just me who finds it incredibly easy to turn my back to someone and not regret telling them to "GTFO!"
Honey I never said I didn't want to be with him...I just said that I gave him that oppurtunity because I know that he and I'd have so many complications.

Vathu
Originally posted by Naz

crylaugh

Kelly_Bean
crylaugh
]

Naz
Now who's being the immature one by re-sparking the fight, huh?

Just as a note: If looks matter SO MUCH to you, you're never gonna get anywhere. Why don't ya pay a little more attention to what you look like instead of what other people look like? kthx.

srug Whatever, I'm just talking to myself now. Everyone else thinks I'm funny...and not ugly.

Vathu
Honey I never said I didn't want to be with him...I just said that I gave him that oppurtunity because I know that he and I'd have so many complications.

Well. He obviously doesn't love you.

Hence from this section that I mercilessly ripped from Naz's earlier post. 131

Originally posted by Naz
If you really loved someone you'd do what's best for them, even if it meant you couldn't be with them.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Naz
srug Whatever, I'm just talking to myself now. Everyone else thinks I'm funny...and not ugly.
Sure about that?

Grinning Goku
The kind you can catch herpes from...

Kelly_Bean
Well. He obviously doesn't love you.

Hence from this section that I mercilessly ripped from Naz's earlier post. 131
What gives you that idea, other than someone elses innacurate comment?

RogerRamjet
kids....why not be peaceful for a minute?

Vathu
]

Wait she doesn't?

I never saw Naz hanging around any of the sexual styled threads without only saying funny things.

To my knowledge Naz is pure. shrug

Grinning Goku

No, she's not. She's actually rather attractive, you homo.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
kids....why not be peaceful for a minute?
I actually was, but she decided to spark something up again, and I remained calm anyway, but nobody seems to be getting their facts straight.

Vathu
What gives you that idea, other than someone elses innacurate comment?

Because Naz is most often correct. dur

Kelly_Bean
Wait she doesn't?

I never saw Naz hanging around any of the sexual styled threads without only saying funny things.

To my knowledge Naz is pure. shrug
Where'd you get that idea?

Kelly_Bean
Because Naz is most often correct. dur
I've never seen her be correct. messed

Vathu
Where'd you get that idea?

You just asked that a second ago. GAWD. cryoh

Violent2Dope
Have you ever posted a picture of yourself here? laughing out loud NO. No, but you have, and by looking at it I decided your ugly.big grin

Kelly_Bean
You just asked that a second ago. GAWD. cryoh
Yeah but from a different post, ma'am.

Röland
We got a nice little vibe going on in this thread.

A nice little "Daddy hit mommy at the dinner table while we're trying to eat" vibe.

Kelly_Bean
No, but you have, and by looking at it I decided your ugly.big grin
Try posting a pic of yourself then, kiddo, you'll probably be surprised at how ugly people think you are.

Mr. Bacon

Kelly_Bean

Röland
do i have to eat?

laughing

Naz
I've never seen her be correct. messed

What's a first hand experience do for ya? 131

Violent2Dope
Try posting a pic of yourself then, kiddo, you'll probably be surprised at how ugly people think you are. No, I would rather just call you ugly and say your boyfriend looks like a pissant.big grin

Röland
Shutup, you're just mad because your new pink panties ripped last night when you bent over.

I bought those just for him too. Cost me $20 too.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Naz
Gives me first hand experience.

Kelly_Bean

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz

TIME OUT, NAZZY!! shock

Vathu
Yeah but from a different post, ma'am.

Ma'am?

That's the most devastating blow I have ever been dealt from an insult. no expression

Really.

I think I flinched a little.

Kelly_Bean
Ma'am?

That's the most devastating blow I have ever been dealt from an insult. no expression

Really.

I think I flinched a little.
Live a little, love, and you'll know that sarcasm and insults can be used in completely different ways. no expression

Röland
WTF is your problem? Spending 20 dollars on underwear? Gawsh.

They sparkled. srug

Grinning Goku
No, but you have, and by looking at it I decided your ugly.big grin

http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/gaydar_mens_zoom.jpg

Kelly_Bean

Naz
WTF is your problem? Spending 20 dollars on underwear? Gawsh.

Don't talk to my man whore like that, atleast you can tell us apart; I mean with you and rat face, the only difference is the facial hair...oh...wait...

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/gaydar_mens_zoom.jpg

Stop trying to get cyber-Bjs off of Kelly.

Vathu
Originally posted by Naz
Don't talk to my man whore like that, atleast you can tell us apart; I mean with you and rat face, the only difference is the facial hair...

It's called peach fuzz, dahling.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Naz
Don't talk to my man whore like that, atleast you can tell us apart; I mean with you and rat face, the only difference is the facial hair...

Hahahaha, what a meany. You pass "Go", get $200.

RogerRamjet
TIME OUT, NAZZY!! shock

Naz

ROGEY! I'm busy here! shock

Röland
And you couldn't have sewed some sparklies on them yourself for about 15 bucks cheaper? *Sigh* Men and their panties.

I'm a lazy ****.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Naz
Don't talk to my man whore like that, atleast you can tell us apart; I mean with you and rat face, the only difference is the facial hair...oh...wait...
Well clearly you noticed that I was talking to HIM and not YOU, so back off kid. You are only making yourself look worse in the long run anyway, shallow hal.

Vathu
Well clearly you noticed that I was talking to HIM and not YOU, so back off kid. You are only making yourself look worse in the long run anyway, shallow hal.

Movie title conversations belong in the movie trivia forumz.

Kthnx.

Naz

dur Not really, and it's not like they all hated me to begin with anyways.

Vathu
Originally posted by Naz
dur Not really, and it's not like they all hated me to begin with anyways.

I was just ignored. cryoh

Cept for Fallen. She was awesome.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz
ROGEY! I'm busy here! shock

that's a business i cannot condone...i know you're better than this shockyes

Naz
that's a business i cannot condone...i know you're better than this shockyes

No, I'm not. shockno Actually yes, I am, but I'm having a really good time.

Mr. Bacon
oh yea says the one who used "youre ugly" as a comeback roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Stop trying to get cyber-Bjs off of Kelly.

Bah, you're no fun!

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz
No, I'm not. shockno Actually yes, I am, but I'm having a really good time.

right now i see like 4 or 5 guys bashing on one, and that's not what i call having a good time...lest a fair situation and you surely wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now, would you? So what i'm asking of you is, would you please let it go...if not for the sake of reason but as a favor to me? embarrasment

Kelly_Bean
oh yea says the one who used "youre ugly" as a comeback roll eyes (sarcastic)
She's over the internet, my boyfriend isn't. She's a girl anyway, I think.

Mr. Bacon
yes shes a girl, and does it matter? it was still totally lame yes

Kelly_Bean
From your perspective.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. and this is the best post I have seen here in my four years as a member. yes

Mr. Bacon
you say that about everything

2D_MASTER

Almost as lame as her parading around her relationship on the internet.

Vathu

Well, hrmm.

If you took the time to look at the left side of the screen.

You would clearly see her status as

Röland

Rogue Jedi
This little conversation is turning me on.

Kelly_Bean
Well, hrmm.

If you took the time to look at the left side of the screen.

You would clearly see her status as

And if you were even remotely smart you'd notice that I put "SHE" in my post, telling you that I referred to Naz as "female."

Naz
and this is the best post I have seen here in my four years as a member. yes

Or even this?

Originally posted by Naz

I must say, I lol'd pretty hard at myself.

Violent2Dope
*unzips pants*keep it up.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Naz
Or even this?

yes, and even better than..........

THIS. Happy Dance

Storm just nailed it dead on. w00t for Storm!!!

dadudemon
They are the same to me.

Nuff said.

Punkyhermy
LMFAO!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

W.O.W

OY!

KELLY_SKANK!

Are you for real?!
hysterical

Kelly_Bean
Ignored.

Punkyhermy
hysterical

Naz
rolling on floor laughing This was so fun.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Naz
rolling on floor laughing This was so fun.

I enjoyed your posts yes

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I enjoyed your posts yes
i loled through!

awesome you guys.thumb up

Tattoo
Originally posted by Naz

I was gonna say...if you look closely she has some facial hair too. stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by Tattoo
I was gonna say...if you look closely she has some facial hair too. stick out tongue
Great Scott, so she does.

Well, that just put me off my popcorn. Kind of.

Tattoo
Ignored.

You put everyone on ignore. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's a wonder there is anyone left off your list so you can actually have people to post with.

Originally posted by DarkC
Great Scott, so she does.

Well, that just put me off my popcorn. Kind of.

And her boyfriend looks like a serial killer.

Naz
Originally posted by Tattoo

And her boyfriend looks like a serial killer.

hysterical

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>