John Constantine vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Well it is his expertise.

spawnwest
very very interesting

Alfheim
I dont know who wins but it should be a good fight.

Charlotte DeBel
John COnstantine (not movie version) has only one significant weakness over Spawn- lack of fighting mastery. Which is compensated by him being extra cunning.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
John COnstantine (not movie version) has only one significant weakness over Spawn- lack of fighting mastery. Which is compensated by him being extra cunning.

thats true, but well that matter if he has lots of magical powers?

Charlotte DeBel
No prep for John?

ragesRemorse

Spawn also has supernatural abilities. He can move through shadows just as though he is teleporting, he can turn john into a lump of coal with his energy, and can travel to hell and back. His cloak magnifies his near invincibility, and his chains can tear buildings down, and cut through flesh effortlessly. His senses are beyond super human, and he was a trained assasin.

John uses hex's charms and spells.

Caps Conscience
No prep for John?

1 week

Charlotte DeBel
With one week of prep he can make a huge ass mystical trap for Spawn which isn't interesting. He wouldn't even need to be present at battlefield.
And you call that "good fight"?

Caps Conscience
With one week of prep he can make a huge ass mystical trap for Spawn which isn't interesting. He wouldn't even need to be present at battlefield.

OK 2 hours

spawnwest

Even with 1 week prep, Spawn would just stalk John to see what he is trying to plan.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by spawnwest
Even with 1 week prep, Spawn would just stalk John to see what he is trying to plan.

Couldn't John cast some kind of detections spell for that kind of stuff?

Alfheim

Thats against forum rules. When somebody has prep the other opponent isnt able to know about it.

spawnwest

Wouldn't Spawn's suit detect a mystical trap??

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Good match up, but Spawn ftw.

Caps Conscience
bump

llagrok

That's now allowed when you give people prep.

Use your head.

spawnwest
Originally posted by llagrok
That's now allowed when you give people prep.

Use your head.

I wasn't thinking about the rules. Just Spawn's character who stalks in the shadows to gain information.

Even with a week's prep, Spawn's suit would detect any trap John sets for him.

Alfheim
I wasn't thinking about the rules. Just Spawn's character who stalks in the shadows to gain information.

Even with a week's prep, Spawn's suit would detect any trap John sets for him.

mmmmm...but I think on this forum when somebody has prep the other opponent doesnt know...otherwise its not even prep, you get me?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Alfheim
mmmmm...but I think on this forum when somebody has prep the other opponent doesnt know...otherwise its not even prep, you get me?

You all do realize that you are now debating Rules instead of the actual question right? confused

Takion
OMG! Spawn friggin owns, please be realistic. What has John done that Spawn hasn't?

Alfheim
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
You all do realize that you are now debating Rules instead of the actual question right? confused

Bro before you can have a debate about anything the rules have to be clarifiied. No clarification of rules no debate and other characters are not allowed to spy on their opponents during prep.

Originally posted by Takion
OMG! Spawn friggin owns, please be realistic. What has John done that Spawn hasn't?

Well that should make it a good fight then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.