Naruto characters blended!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whitewolfgurl
Okay so the point of this thread is to mix-up the characters of Naruto and/or their abilities and make a whole new person. I'll start off with Neji Hyuga and Sasuke Uchiha:

(has no name as of the moment) Let's see ... first the look...

He has Neji's hair, Sasuke's outfit, wears headband on his waist, and thats all I got for the look right now.

As for skills: He would have (my favorite) a purple Sharingan, Neji's gentle fist jutsu, Sasuke's skill of fire jutsu, and so on...(can't remember all abilities embarrasment )

And that's it! Kinda shakey I know...

So go crazy and have fun!!! big grin

FortressXRuler
Ok, Kiba and Gaara, his name is Shido Lee

Has Gaara's hair, Kiba's outfit, and his headband on hs neck

As for abilities, his Gourd can make his sand turn into various breeds of dogs to aid him in battle.
That's all!

whitewolfgurl
Hmmm...sand dogs. Awesome! stick out tongue That would be cool to see.

Last Fre3lancer
I didn't want to leave out the perspective of Akamaru, so thats why I came up with the sand Dogs.

Magee
Uchiha Naruto! Just think of all them clones with sharingan using fireball technique or rasengan sharingan style, no porblem hitting people with rasengan when you got sharingan llol. Think Narutos abilities + huge chakra and add in Sasukes sharingan rock lee like taijutsu and fire techniques as well chidori. The ultimate jinjurikai no one can defeat this genius uchiha with the power of the kyubi. Special move is Mass shadow clone grand fireball ninjutsu ougi dattebeyo! FUKIN L O L TO THE DOUBLE LOL also rasengan mixed with chidori = rasedori haha

whitewolfgurl
laughing Awesome idea! That would be a tough opponent to beat. Okay then how about Gaara mixed with Neji. Gaara Hyuga is the name! lol He could use Gaara's sand attacks/abilities to crush them in an instant. Then if they ever got through his defense he could just crush them with the gentle fist style. lol Purple eyes....or blue eyes? Don't know. When he uses the 64 palm attack (if thats what its called) he can create a huge wall of sand around the edges of the peace sign (I guess its there to judge the range of the attack) and give them no hope of escaping. *evil laugh*

stick out tongue

Magee
That guy would have like the ultimate supreme defence hell the only person who could touch him would be uchiha naruto lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.