Wonder Woman/Thor vs. Black Adam/Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BA with his OWN power

And

Smart Absorbing Man

WW and Thor are operating at Thier standar Best. No sword or extra weapons for this fight.

spawnwest
what happens if WW lassos AM??

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spawnwest
what happens if WW lassos AM??

He either turns into the lasso and they have a battle of wills, or she commands him to turn back human and she knocks him out. It's a 50/50 chance as far as I'm concerned. But I have no doubt that id he does turn into the lasso, he won't be beating her in will power. I doubt it happens anyway. He's the smart absorbing man. He'd just mist out of it or something.

darthgoober
Team two takes this due to AM actually having and using a brain for this fight.

spawnwest
is WW disc part of her standard weapons??

nvrbeenwthagirl
is WW disc part of her standard weapons??

Yes. She carries it behind her belt. But she almost Never uses it or anything in it.

llagrok
Wonder Woman would still be able to remove AM or killing him relatively fast, wouldn't she?

darthgoober
Originally posted by llagrok
Wonder Woman would still be able to remove AM or killing him relatively fast, wouldn't she?
Her speed wouldn't be a problem for a smart AM, because he'd actually end up as fast as Thor, Wonder Woman, and Black Adam put together.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok

If She's fighting him. I gather Thor could beat him faster while WW would and should be able to Stalemate BA for quite a bit of time. This fight really can go either way as all combatants are uber. Slight edge to Thor and WW for having just more all around battle savy.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
Her speed wouldn't be a problem for a smart AM, because he'd actually end up as fast as Thor, Wonder Woman, and Black Adam put together. So basically like an organic, PIS-free version of Amazo then lol?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
So basically like an organic, PIS-free version of Amazo then lol?

He can't copy powers can he? Only objects and powers of objects.

spawnwest
Couldn't WW put BA in an invisible forced cage...while her and Thor take care of AM

nvrbeenwthagirl
Couldn't WW put BA in an invisible forced cage...while her and Thor take care of AM

The Disk Won't be able to hold BA that Long. I'm not sure the limits of it's indestructibility.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
So basically like an organic, PIS-free version of Amazo then lol?
Pretty much.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He can't copy powers can he? Only objects and powers of objects.
Nope he can copy things like powers too. He's copied the abilities of the Vision, Beast, Thor, Quasar, and the Hulk before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Pretty much.

Nope he can copy things like powers too. He's copied the abilities of the Vision, Beast, Thor, Quasar, and the Hulk before.

So he's Like Amazing man or Vixen then? And to what degree. I remember him copying the Hammer's powers, which aren't exactly Thor's. And Vision is a thing and so are the bands of Quasar. Never heard of the Beast thing. ANd I'm sure He copied the gamma power of the hulk. Thus another thing being copied. But Meh, I'm not as versed on AM as I am on Thor and WW.

darthgoober
So he's Like Amazing man or Vixen then? And to what degree. I remember him copying the Hammer's powers, which aren't exactly Thor's. And Vision is a thing and so are the bands of Quasar. Never heard of the Beast thing. ANd I'm sure He copied the gamma power of the hulk. Thus another thing being copied. But Meh, I'm not as versed on AM as I am on Thor and WW.
He's more like a twist on Amazo or Super Adaptoid than Vixen, the only exception is that he doesn't create artificial weapons and equipment to simulate the people who's powers he's absorbed, he just incorporates the complete package into himself. And I don't have the Beast scan on hand, but I can get it for you if you want because I used it in the tournament. He's also copied the strength and speed of Thor along with his hammers properties, so there's another instance of him copying something that wasn't an object.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's more like a twist on Amazo or Super Adaptoid than Vixen, the only exception is that he doesn't create artificial weapons and equipment to simulate the people who's powers he's absorbed, he just incorporates the complete package into himself. And I don't have the Beast scan on hand, but I can get it for you if you want because I used it in the tournament. He's also copied the strength and speed of Thor along with his hammers properties, so there's another instance of him copying something that wasn't an object.

But the hammer also grants the user the same strength and speed as thor. So that one is iffy. Vixen actualy copies powers without touching. I think they are pretty similiar.

darthgoober
But the hammer also grants the user the same strength and speed as thor. So that one is iffy. Vixen actualy copies powers without touching. I think they are pretty similiar.
The hammer alone can't grant that kind of power. That's why Masterson Thor was physically weaker than the real Thor. But AM can actually copy things without touching them also(he actually just needs to be in the immediate area) so maybe Vixen is a closer match than I'd originally thought...

quanchi112
ww and thor win this. mainly becuz of thor

spidermonkey
Can't Thor trap absorbing man in another dimension or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.