Thor vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Not sure what version is a good fight here so pick one.

Who wins?

quanchi112
thor

spawnwest
Originally posted by quanchi112
thor

How???

Space M ummy
Originally posted by spawnwest
How???

This fight likely depends on which version of Thor and Spawn you're using, but most versions of thor are too much for spawn to handle.

Even Spawn at his most powerful would still likely get rocked by King Thor, who's powers exceeded Odin's.

spawnwest
Originally posted by Space M ummy
This fight likely depends on which version of Thor and Spawn you're using, but most versions of thor are too much for spawn to handle.

Even Spawn at his most powerful would still likely get rocked by King Thor, who's powers exceeded Odin's.

King Thor can not take 4th age Spawn.

I'm not sure if Thor could take 1st age Spawn.

Space M ummy

King thor had powers exceeding Odin's. Odin's powers were described as limitless and the shock waves of the fight with seth destroyed entire galaxies.

4th age spawn was not that strong.

First age spawn was nowhere near the durability or strength of Thor. Thor is powerful enough to smash through celestial armor with sheer force, lift the midgard serpent (potentially millions of tons) with his bare hands, Project Godforce powerful enough to stop the (unstoppable, mind you) juggernaut and severely injure galactus, and throw his hammer at multiples of lightspeed.

Thor is also a storm god, capable of summoning category five hurricanes and tornadoes, and lightning powerful enough to shatter secondary adamantium.

Classic Thor used to test his durability by taking the force of exploding cobalt bombs for fun.

1st age spawn is a joke to Thor. come on now.

llagrok

Then you need to read up on Thor.

spawnwest
4th age Spawn vs King Thor..i'll have to post that

Hercules
Rune King Thor was more powerful than Odin, King Thor wasn't IIRC.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Hercules
Rune King Thor was more powerful than Odin, King Thor wasn't IIRC.

I was talking about RKT when I posted "king thor" btw- a bit of an error, but not a huge one: I was comparing thor at his most powerful version vs. spawn at his- this would obviously be RKT.

There's another thread now comparing 4th age to RKT if you want to weigh in on it, btw

endrict
This is not KT or RKT, just normal Thor vs a fair enough version of Spawn to fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.