Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reverend Axel
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

I'd like to see a nude opera, because when they hit those high notes, I bet you can really see it in those genitals.

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

I'd like to see a nude opera, because when they hit those high notes, I bet you can really see it in those genitals.

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

laughing

The last one made me just start laughing..

Röland

crylaugh

Do they still have these things on SNL or were they on MAD TV?

Reverend Axel

Vinny Valentine
SNL. And No.

Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you.

I wish outer space guys would conquer the Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little beds with my name on it.

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

laughing

Reverend Axel
Something tells me that the first mousetrap wasn't designed to catch mice at all, but to protect little cheese "gems" from burglars.

I think a good gift for the president would be a chocolate revolver, and since he's so busy, you'd probably have to run up real quick and hand it to him.

As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable, until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but a human head.

Röland
As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable, until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but a human head.

crylaugh

Reverend Axel
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, "What if I was an ant, and she fell on me?" Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Caveman the best. We called him Uncle Caveman because he lived in a cave, and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on, we found out he was a bear.

Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion, or the tiger, or even the elephant. It's a shark, riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see.

If God dwells inside us, like some people say, I sure hope he likes enchiladas, because that's what he's getting.

Röland
I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Caveman the best. We called him Uncle Caveman because he lived in a cave, and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on, we found out he was a bear.

laughing

Kelly_Bean

I never really found those SNL segments to be anything funny.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I never really found those SNL segments to be anything funny. Yeah, well. I don't care.

Vathu

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/Funny%20shit/Avatar1.gif

Naz

crylaugh

Kelly_Bean
Yeah, well. I don't care.
I don't believe I asked if you cared, now did I?

Röland
Originally posted by Vathu
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/Funny%20shit/Avatar1.gif

crylaugh

Vathu

Röland
thumbsupdur

Srsly, that's f*ckin hilarious. crylaugh

Vathu

Röland
I knoe.

I was dying when I first saw it.

Vathu
MSN? jockey

Röland
MSN? jockey

kk jockey

Vathu
I love to go to the schoolyard and watch the children jump and scream, but they don't know I'm using blanks.

Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking of a monorail.

When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, "I like mayonnaise." She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me.

Sometimes life seems like a dream, especially when I look down and see that I forgot to put on my pants.

Reverend Axel
I love to go to the schoolyard and watch the children jump and scream, but they don't know I'm using blanks.

Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking of a monorail.

When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, "I like mayonnaise." She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me.

Sometimes life seems like a dream, especially when I look down and see that I forgot to put on my pants. I believe that first one is Emo Phillips

Vathu
I believe that first one is Emo Phillips

Said it was under Jack. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.