Tyrant vs Phantom Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
smile

quanchi112
tyrant

celestialdemon
Phantom Stranger wins.

Galan007
PS

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by quanchi112
tyrant

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
tyrant
Gotcha b1tch!haermm

hush
PS in a stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by hush
PS in a stomp. yeah right? ps was better off as a mousey. a harmless little mousey who proved no struggle at all for spectre to put down for the time being.

Stupid Rookie
yeah right? ps was better off as a mousey. a harmless little mousey who proved no struggle at all for spectre to put down for the time being.

Wait, are we saying that Tyrant stands a chance against the Spectre? I am confused.

PS wins this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Wait, are we saying that Tyrant stands a chance against the Spectre? I am confused.

PS wins this. im saying spctre made the ps into a little mouse. tyrant would lose to the spectre but would beat down ps.

nvrbeenwthagirl
PS wins rather easily.

Estacado
im saying spctre made the ps into a little mouse. tyrant would lose to the spectre but would beat down ps.
Based on?confused

llagrok
Based half a fight with Galactus.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by llagrok
Based half a fight with Galactus.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Based half a fight with Galactus. based on running galactus off. based on galactus feeding well and getting his levels up high to combat tyrant when he finally accpeted the challenge. based on tyrant winning and pretty decisively with what we saw thus far. based on morg doubting his master and showing up with the un.

llagrok
Quanchi: Tyrant slashed GalacTS aftr neerly dyin AN GALCTUS NEW FEAR AGAN!!! U newb dc fanbois, lols seriouzly, why u insult i try to maek serius discusson!!!

Sundipped
Hard to decide. It's unknown how effective mystical power is on Tyrant.

Galan007
im saying spctre made the ps into a little mouse. Spectre himself couldn't even kill PS, ..

And even so, PS still reverted back to his "human" form later on... And it was also eluded to, that PS would have been able to defeat Spectre, if he wasn't weakened by transforming back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Spectre himself couldn't even kill PS, ..

And even so, PS still reverted back to his "human" form later on... And it was also eluded to, that PS would have been able to defeat Spectre, if he wasn't weakened by transforming back. i know he couldnt outright kill him but turning him into a mouse just like that meant he wasnt that prepared for spctre and had no response but to waitit out while spectre contiuned his rampage while all other magical beings including ps tried to beat him.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
PS wins rather easily.

I am in total agreement with Nvr here. In a cosmic heirarchy I rank the Phantom Stranger very high.

Also Q, didn't the Spectre tranform PS because he couldn't kill him?

Do you think Tyrant would last against the Spectre?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I am in total agreement with Nvr here. In a cosmic heirarchy I rank the Phantom Stranger very high.

Also Q, didn't the Spectre tranform PS because he couldn't kill him?

Do you think Tyrant would last against the Spectre? thats irrelevant. tyran would lose against spectre but then again i didnt see ps do anything at all to spectre.

did u?

laughing

Galan007
and had no response but to waitit out while spectre contiuned his rampage while all other magical beings including ps tried to beat him. wtf?

PS could have apparently beaten Spectre himself, but he was slightly weakened from the depowered mouse to human transformation, so he allowed Spectre to continue his slaughter of magical beings.

You know how I know that?

Because it's stated on panel. smile

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
smile

phantom stranger ftw

Juntai
Not like Tyrant is comparable to Spectre at all anyways.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Juntai
Not like Tyrant is comparable to Spectre at all anyways.

But he slashed Galactus!!!

Stupid Rookie
thats irrelevant. tyran would lose against spectre but then again i didnt see ps do anything at all to spectre.

did u?

laughing

How is it irrelevant if you used it as an example. You said PS was weak beacuse he was transformed by Spectre. Galan and I have said that was the only way Spectre could deal with PS, and then I asked what Tyrant would do and it doesn't matter?

I don't follow your logic. In terms of feats, PS is vastly superior to Tyrant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
wtf?

PS could have apparently beaten Spectre himself, but he was slightly weakened from the depowered mouse to human transformation, so he allowed Spectre to continue his slaughter of magical beings.

You know how I know that?

Because it's stated on panel. smile heres the point. he didnt beat spectre nope he was turned into a mouse like nothing. whos to say that wouldnt have happened again. ps was taken out of the game and needed to gang up on the spectre with the rest of the magical community to have a chance. sorry but ps was taken out like nothing.

spetznaz
heres the point. he didnt beat spectre nope he was turned into a mouse like nothing. whos to say that wouldnt have happened again. ps was taken out of the game and needed to gang up on the spectre with the rest of the magical community to have a chance. sorry but ps was taken out like nothing.

But it doesn't really matter in this fight. Why? Because the Tyrant, no matter how powerful he may be, is not the Spectre. Thus your argument doesn't really hold much water.

Furthermore, the reason Spectre turned PS into a mouse is simply because he could NOT kill him. The Spectre was able to kill all the Lords of Chaos and Order (including Nabu, which was quite the feat), but he simply couldn't take out the PS. Which left him with only one option .....try to take him out of the battle for as long as he could. Thus the mouse thing.

Thus, PS was not taken out 'like nothing.' He was turned into a mouse because he, unlike the Lords of Order, Chaos, denizens of Atlantis, the Rock of Eternity, Shazam, and other high-level magical entities in DC ....could NOT be taken out. He could not be taken out by the Spectre, and the only chance the crazed one had was to turn him into a rodent and hope that by the time PS reverted into his normal form he would have finished destroying the 9th age of magic. Why? Because he knew that PS could STOP him.

You see it as weakness on the part of PS when in fact it shows him to be one of very few characters that can stand up to a raging Spectre. Yet in your 'logic' you see that as weakness.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spetznaz
But it doesn't really matter in this fight. Why? Because the Tyrant, no matter how powerful he may be, is not the Spectre. Thus your argument doesn't really hold much water.

Furthermore, the reason Spectre turned PS into a mouse is simply because he could NOT kill him. The Spectre was able to kill all the Lords of Chaos and Order (including Nabu, which was quite the feat), but he simply couldn't take out the PS. Which left him with only one option .....try to take him out of the battle for as long as he could. Thus the mouse thing.

Thus, PS was not taken out 'like nothing.' He was turned into a mouse because he, unlike the Lords of Order, Chaos, denizens of Atlantis, the Rock of Eternity, Shazam, and other high-level magical entities in DC ....could NOT be taken out. He could not be taken out by the Spectre, and the only chance the crazed one had was to turn him into a rodent and hope that by the time PS reverted into his normal form he would have finished destroying the 9th age of magic. Why? Because he knew that PS could STOP him.

You see it as weakness on the part of PS when in fact it shows him to be one of very few characters that can stand up to a raging Spectre. Yet in your 'logic' you see that as weakness.

You jsut wasted a couple of paragraphs and good logic on someone who hasn't the capicty to understand.

quanchi112

You see it as weakness on the part of PS when in fact it shows him to be one of very few characters that can stand up to a raging Spectre. Yet in your 'logic' you see that as weakness. he turned him intoa mouse with little to no effort. did ps defeat spectre. mope. poor guy chilled in someons pocket like the insignificant gnat or mouse i should say he became in this story. i dont care if the spectre souldnt outright kil him or not he was a nonfactor and allied himself up with all the magical opposition. simple he was taken out like nothing and didnt beat the spectre.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
he turned him intoa mouse with little to no effort. did ps defeat spectre. mope. poor guy chilled in someons pocket like the insignificant gnat or mouse i should say he became in this story. i dont care if the spectre souldnt outright kil him or not he was a nonfactor and allied himself up with all the magical opposition. simple he was taken out like nothing and didnt beat the spectre.

wink

You think Tyrant can even do that? You can't compare Tyrant to Spectre at all. Not even depowered Spectre. Nabu can beat Tyrant.

quanchi112
You think Tyrant can even do that? You can't compare Tyrant to Spectre at all. Not even depowered Spectre. Nabu can beat Tyrant. look i feel tyrant could kill ps. this isnt a spectre vs tyrant debate. a depowerd hostless spectre would lose to a fully powered tyrant. i saw what cap marvel did to him while fully powered tyrant destroyed galaxies spectre was busy smashing buildings.

embarrasment

Estacado
look i feel tyrant could kill ps. this isnt a spectre vs tyrant debate. a depowerd hostless spectre would lose to a fully powered tyrant. i saw what cap marvel did to him while fully powered tyrant destroyed galaxies spectre was busy smashing buildings.

embarrasment
haermm
You idiot Cap was empowered by a Universe of magicians....
Have you even read DOV?shocklaugh
Off course you haven't.
Also Spectre has won the battle and if you have read DOV 6 you would know the fight was PIS since Spectre could just turn back Marvel into Billy try again or read DOV smartass.thumb down

spetznaz
look i feel tyrant could kill ps. this isnt a spectre vs tyrant debate. a depowerd hostless spectre would lose to a fully powered tyrant. i saw what cap marvel did to him while fully powered tyrant destroyed galaxies spectre was busy smashing buildings.

wink

At times I wonder whether you really are that dumb or you just like winding people up with some of the most asinine logic to grace the forum. It was YOU that brought the Spectre into this debate. No one was even talking about the Spectre before you started yapping about rodents in pockets.

mope. poor guy chilled in someons pocket like the insignificant gnat or mouse i should say he became in this story.
wink

Once again, Spectre could NOT be able to kill the PS (even though he was able to kill Nabu, as well as bring the ENTIRE 9th age of magic to a close). Yet he couldn't kill PS, and not only that but to prevent PS from stopping his mad rampage he had to transform him. If a being that can destroy Nabu couldn't kill the PS, what does that tell you?

Yet he could not kill PS. The Phantom Stranger is literally so powerful that he is only allowed to interfere in matters that are truly huge.

simple he was taken out like nothing and didnt beat the spectre.
wink

I would call you a retard, but that would be against forum rules.

i saw what cap marvel did to him while fully powered tyrant destroyed galaxies spectre was busy smashing buildings.

wink

You are correct when you say that a FULLY POWERED Tyrant is really powerful (in his fight with Galactus there were galaxy destroying energies unleashed). HOWEVER, you are totally wrong (or worse) when you claim that all that a DEPOWERED Spectre could do is smash buildings.

You must have not read DoV ....when Spectre killed Nabu he also destroyed the entire UNIVERSE that existed within the helm. Literally burned it all.

Destroying a magical universe (not just a galaxy) is a tad bit above 'smashing buildings.' Oh, and note ....this so called 'weakened' Spectre did not only kill Nabu (and the rest of the Lords of Order and Chaos, as well as bringing the end of the 9th age of magic), but burned the entire universe that existed within the helm of Nabu. A universe, an entire one, and a magical one at that!

Destroyed by the (what did you call him) 'depowered' Spectre.

But all you saw were buildings being trampled upon.

You should stick to the X-men. They are more aligned to your state of mind.

quanchi112
haermm
You idiot Cap was empowered by a Universe of magicians....
Have you even read DOV?shocklaugh
Off course you haven't.
Also Spectre has won the battle and if you have read DOV 6 you would know the fight was PIS since Spectre could just turn back Marvel into Billy try again or read DOV smartass.thumb down i know enchantress was funeling a lot of power from basically all othter magicians into him. i guess u ignoring me is over by the way. i have read it. thats how i know this huge big battle left a city intact. i know spectre is capable of leveling cities and far worse, but he was only getting leveled by an amped cap marvel. he looked so scared to.

laughing

quanchi112
At times I wonder whether you really are that dumb or you just like winding people up with some of the most asinine logic to grace the forum. It was YOU that brought the Spectre into this debate. No one was even talking about the Spectre before you started yapping about rodents in pockets.

Once again, Spectre could NOT be able to kill the PS (even though he was able to kill Nabu, as well as bring the ENTIRE 9th age of magic to a close). Yet he couldn't kill PS, and not only that but to prevent PS from stopping his mad rampage he had to transform him. If a being that can destroy Nabu couldn't kill the PS, what does that tell you?

Yet he could not kill PS. The Phantom Stranger is literally so powerful that he is only allowed to interfere in matters that are truly huge.

I would call you a retard, but that would be against forum rules.

You are correct when you say that a FULLY POWERED Tyrant is really powerful (in his fight with Galactus there were galaxy destroying energies unleashed). HOWEVER, you are totally wrong (or worse) when you claim that all that a DEPOWERED Spectre could do is smash buildings.

You must have not read DoV ....when Spectre killed Nabu he also destroyed the entire UNIVERSE that existed within the helm. Literally burned it all.

Destroying a magical universe (not just a galaxy) is a tad bit above 'smashing buildings.' Oh, and note ....this so called 'weakened' Spectre did not only kill Nabu (and the rest of the Lords of Order and Chaos, as well as bringing the end of the 9th age of magic), but burned the entire universe that existed within the helm of Nabu. A universe, an entire one, and a magical one at that!

Destroyed by the (what did you call him) 'depowered' Spectre.

But all you saw were buildings being trampled upon.

You should stick to the X-men. They are more aligned to your state of mind. i love when u come out of the blue like this. it strikes me as funny. spectre destroying a magical universe is a lot easier than destroying the real universe, i mean come on. its like galactus going in mephistos realm where is is king shit and pushing him around. i mean come on. think a a little. ps was turned into a mouse and just becuz he didnt have the magi cto kill him doesnt mean that ps didnt need help and time to recover. when spectre was getting his ass handed to him by an amped cap marvel the city remained intact. he needed to be taken away by ecilpso and was in shock in space. he got his ass utterly kicked. heres a picture to jog ur memory after his fight. look how scared the spectre was. keep in mind he did fine and turned the ps into a mouse like nothing.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/spectreisjustafraid.jpg

yuoud have an argument if this is what the spectre looked like after turning ps into a mouse. but guess what it didnt this is what happened after he was taken to space by his seducer.

when he says they he didnt mean ps becuz he was a harmless mouse.

Estacado
i know enchantress was funeling a lot of power from basically all othter magicians into him. i guess u ignoring me is over by the way. i have read it. thats how i know this huge big battle left a city intact. i know spectre is capable of leveling cities and far worse, but he was only getting leveled by an amped cap marvel. he looked so scared to.

laughing
That fight was PIS you idiot go read DOV 6.

quanchi112
That fight was PIS you idiot go read DOV 6. no it was spectre getting his ass handed to him. poor guy look how scared he was.

this is the wrath we are talking bout being consoled in space by the entity that seduced him and made him do very bad things.

Estacado
no it was spectre getting his ass handed to him. poor guy look how scared he was.

this is the wrath we are talking bout being consoled in space by the entity that seduced him and made him do very bad things.
You fail....
DOV 6 after the mentioned battle between Cap and Spectre....
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/5446/byebyecaptmarveluz8.jpg

As Spet sad stick to Spider-Man cause that isn't too complicated for your mind to handle....

quanchi112
You fail....
DOV 6 after the mentioned battle between Cap and Spectre....
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/5446/byebyecaptmarveluz8.jpg

As Spet sad stick to Spider-Man cause that isn't too complicated for your mind to handle.... who cares what spet says. he seems as confused as someon of you are in these matters. i kno wwhat is mentioned but that doesnt change the fact that spectre wasnt prepared fore this and owul dhave lost if he didnt have help. he wasnt getting assraped. plain and simple and looked scared shitless in space.

Estacado
It was PIS because of the scan posted above if you can't handle that you are a retard.....

quanchi112
It was PIS because of the scan posted above if you can't handle that you are a retard..... reported and it wasnt pis. weak copout. cap marvel was amped and it was explained why it worked on him in the comic.

Estacado
reported and it wasnt pis. weak copout. cap marvel was amped and it was explained why it worked on him in the comic.
It was explained...haermm
Because Spectre can have any power he wants....you fail again.....thumb down

quanchi112
It was explained...haermm
Because Spectre can have any power he wants....you fail again.....thumb down no its just taht u dont like that the spectre was beatn and badly and the only reason he made it outta there is becuz enchantress went nuts. thats it.

starking
Damn Estacado, your bait threads are always awesome. thumb up It's fun seeing Quanchi make an idiot of himself.

Estacado
no its just taht u dont like that the spectre was beatn and badly and the only reason he made it outta there is becuz enchantress went nuts. thats it.
What are you talking about?haermm
Spectre has beaten Cap.... Were you reading something else?

quanchi112
What are you talking about?haermm
Spectre has beaten Cap.... Were you reading something else? he did beat cap. but he didnt beat him when he was amped up. of course he should beat reg cap. for him not to have beaten him immediatley and let enchantress have the time to power him up is a bad showing on his part all across the board.

Estacado
he did beat cap. but he didnt beat him when he was amped up. of course he should beat reg cap. for him not to have beaten him immediatley and let enchantress have the time to power him up is a bad showing on his part all across the board.
What are you talking about again?haermm
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3306/vscapt13ln2.jpg

llagrok
Estacado knows how to make his bait threads big grin

Lurking, ready to rip the fanboys apart with the darkness!

quanchi112
What are you talking about again?haermm
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3306/vscapt13ln2.jpg i have the comic post it so i can see it. image shack sucks.

Estacado
i have the comic post it so i can see it. image shack sucks.
I thought you had the comic....haermm
(Link works just fine.... your net/comp sucks.)

llagrok
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3306/vscapt13ln2.jpg

Took the liberty of posting the picture, so that Quanchi can't deny it.

quanchi112
yes what am i going to deny. cap marvel wasnt getting the amp he had. enchantress went wild and want amping him when this all happened.. thats how spectre bought himself the time necessary to make a daring escape.

Estacado
yes what am i going to deny. cap marvel wasnt getting the amp he had. enchantress went wild and want amping him when this all happened.. thats how spectre bought himself the time necessary to make a daring escape.
Because he used up all magic you idiot.....haermm
Can you read/comprehend what the scan says?
Off course you can't!!!

KRS-Brandon
Quanchi is a *****

quanchi112
Because he used up all magic you idiot.....haermm
Can you read/comprehend what the scan says?
Off course you can't!!! here read it and weep. i pawn all this and destroy ur logic with a page from the comic which says indefintiely that enchantress shut off his amp. read it and despair. i love debaitng. i simply love owning people with evidence.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/capmarvelrunsoutofmagic.jpg

quanchi112
like i said from the beginning that if he still had the power supply spectre would be dead. next please.

Happy Dance

Estacado
Your point it say "Cap still had enough magic to finish the job" but the battle with Spectre has "drained him off magic" you fail again.haermm

quanchi112
Your point it say "Cap still had enough magic to finish the job" but the battle with Spectre has "drained him off magic" you fail again.haermm it said it might not matter. read crefully i just owned u and it felt good. like i said if he was still getting hi samp spectre was done for. if it wasnt for enchantress going whacko he wouldnt have been able to run off with his tail between his legs. i love knowing what i am talking about and proving it with actual scans. feels so good.

Estacado
You haven't proven anything the fight was still PIS cause Spectre could have turned him back to Billy like he did in DOV6.thumb down

quanchi112
You haven't proven anything the fight was still PIS cause Spectre could have turned him back to Billy like he did in DOV6.thumb down back down in this argument as u should. i proved my point and did it within dov. i comprehend very well. as i have just shown. it feels so good. i prved my points while now ur argument shifts to pis and dov 6.

laughing

what did i lie about? tell me what i said that was wrong. tell me please as i am waiting.

nvrbeenwthagirl
back down in this argument as u should. i proved my point and did it within dov. i comprehend very well. as i have just shown. it feels so good. i prved my points while now ur argument shifts to pis and dov 6.

laughing

what did i lie about? tell me what i said that was wrong. tell me please as i am waiting.

The only thing you have proven is that we should all continue to laugh.

quanchi112
The only thing you have proven is that we should all continue to laugh. again ur lack of points is astounding. it astounds me how much u dont want to debate comics sometimes and talk about other things.

laughing

starking
again ur lack of points is astounding. it astounds me how much u dont want to debate comics sometimes and talk about other things.

laughing It's true Quan, EVERYBODY thinks your a joke. Doesn't that bother you at all?

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
It's true Quan, EVERYBODY thinks your a joke. Doesn't that bother you at all? its mainly the new gods fans. i could care less and i see the effect i have on u all. i just come here to debate ur opinion about me makes me laugh and doesnt bother me at all even in the slightest.

starking
its mainly the new gods fans. i could care less and i see the effect i have on u all. i just come here to debate ur opinion about me makes me laugh and doesnt bother me at all even in the slightest. So 95% of the forum are New Gods Fans? And your LAUGHABLE, if only you knew how ridiculous you where.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
So 95% of the forum are New Gods Fans? And your LAUGHABLE, if only you knew how ridiculous you where. no ridiculous is how many times some of u want to staw away from comic debates. no one has any kind of effect on me. its that simple. back to debating i tire of this.

no someone please show me a scan of phantome stranger doing something amazing and getting turned into a mouse isnt amazing on his part.

Captain REX
Closed, for further Quanchi bashing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.