(ROTS) Mace v. (ROTS) Hett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This should be another good fight between two good Jedi. Takes place on Coruscant.

Darth Sexy
Mace is in a tier with Yoda and Sidious, while Hett is not. I don't see this as a huge problem for Mace.

darthsith19
Dude, you overestimate Hett, he is one of the stronger ROTS Jedi, but Mace is in the top 3 along with Yoda and Anakin, and they are a league above anybody else. A'Sharad is close to Kit, Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi Mundi. Mace beats him pretty quickly.

Darth Sexy
You mean I underestimate Hett?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
You mean I underestimate Hett?
No, I mean DARKLORDCAEDUS overestimates hett because he thinks Hett vs. Mace and Hett vs. ROTS Kenobi would be close.

Tangible God
DARKLORDCAEDUS is a 37 year old man, give him a break, there's no way he'd put two and two together so quickly.

vader11
Sometimes I don't believe he is 37 years old...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by darthsith19
No, I mean DARKLORDCAEDUS overestimates hett because he thinks Hett vs. Mace and Hett vs. ROTS Kenobi would be close.

Where have I ever said this?

Captain REX
No need to insult other people's intelligence or level of maturity, vader11. Play nice.

Likewise, TG.

darthsith19
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Where have I ever said this?

This should be another good fight between two good Jedi.

I think given what we know this fight is possibly a stalemate.

whistling

DARKLORDCAEDUS
At this point we don't actually know too much about how Hett and Kenobi fought. Obviously neither killed the other. Also "I could have ended the Skywalker lineage", maybe Hett knew Anakin was Vader and they fought also.

xxxpoppunker182
At this point we don't actually know too much about how Hett and Kenobi fought. Obviously neither killed the other. Also "I could have ended the Skywalker lineage", maybe Hett knew Anakin was Vader and they fought also.

or maybe he found out about luke i mean he did return to tattooine

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
or maybe he found out about luke i mean he did return to tattooine

You know at this point I'm interpreting everything all sorts of way, because at this point no one knows until Legacy # 16 comes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.