Street Fighter Boss Team vs Dead or Alive Boss Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
General Bison leads a maverick team of his fellow bosses from Street Fighter to take on the bosses of Dead or Alive.

Bison has in his corner (beside himself): Gill, Akuma and Sagat while Dead or Alive has Raidou, The Evil Tengu (Bankotsubo), Genra and Alpha-152.

Which team will come out as the winner?

ThoraxeRMG
Team Two, smile

Guilty Gear
Raidou kicks Sagat's ass, in my opinion.

Bankotsu would kill Gill in the long run, and seeing as Gill can resurrect only once a day, he wouldn't be resurrecting any time soon after his death. Unlike Gill, Bankotsu can travel through dimensions, bring chaos and ultimate disaster to the world, fly and create powerful tornadoes. Gill I've heard can split a sea, resurrect, rain fire and ice meteors which seem smaller than average human beings, and split the sky...

Genra has Akuma beat. With a double-ended energy sword, village busting fireballs that take only a few seconds to create, as well as energy projectiles and shockwave attacks, he would kill Akuma, in my opinion. Nonetheless I believe this would be close.

I'd never put my money on Bison against Alpha-152. I've yet to see Bison do something impressive without a practically unusable plot device in versus matches as what I've seen of Alpha-152, who has, caused some if not most of the desctruction of DOATEC's tritower complex with shockaves, which have also disabled Hayate easily and nearly knocked out Lei Fang. Also Alpha's speed dwarf's Bison's as well as the fact it can teleport, not to mention that as of this point NOTHING has damaged or fazed it in the least...

Although this isn't a one-on-one kind of match, I gave my opinion of who'd win in those fights, since it's somewhat hard to discuss which team would win if everyone was fighting each other at the same time. As for who'd win the team battle I'd go with DOA.

Superboy Prime
1 thing I will say...nothing has phased her...means absolute crap Guilty.

We have told you this many times over.

When you say that you make it look like Alpha 152 is invulnerable to harm. And that is obviously not the case since she felt the need to teleport out of harm's way when the Tri-Tower was about to explode.

lightness
sf team wins. only alpha seems somewhat of a threat being pure energy but kasumi managed to fight her.

Superboy Prime
Yeah...Kasumi managed to survive. And it looked to me like Alpha 152 wasn't even trying.

But yeah IMO team 1 wins. However poor Fagat gets owned hard in the process.

Violent2Dope
I shit myself when you said Genra will beat Gouki. He may have a sword, but he actually shows little actual skill in wielding it. I hope you did not buy into that crap that Styles said about Genra melting the mountain or whatever, cause it didn't do a thing to Ayane, and I hope you don't say she is immune to fire, cause that is BS. As far as Raidou vs. Sagat I'll agree, but dude Gill will kill Bankotsu. Nothing will say otherwise, Gill can split the sea and rain meteors, Bankotsu can cause some tornados but that is nothing to what Gill can do. Team 1 wins.

Superboy Prime
I am of the belief that Genra did **** the mountain. It ain't that big of a mountain anyway...he just leveled an area...and in Hayabusa's cut-scene his blast does destroy the village Hayabusa was in.

However...Gouki will beat Genra more often than not.

What's really nasty about Genra is the ****ing shockwaves that can keep opponents a long distance away from him.

However it is not going to be enough to stop Gouki.

Now that I think about it the real threat for the SFers is Tengu since he could battlefield remove them all.

Violent2Dope
Bankotsu doesn't impress me, Ryu Hayabusa killed him with ease H2H.

Superboy Prime
I didn't say Tengu would solo them H2H, fella.

I said he could Battlefield remove them to his dimension and then return and start dancing.

I know Almighty Busa pawned Tengu, but do keep in mind that Tengu was really arrogant and believed humans to be ants. Case in point he under estimated Hayabusa. We all know you should never do something as stupid as that.

Now that I think about it DOATEC ain't dumb. It took 3 ****ing games for the Mugen Tenshin clan to get pissed.

Hayabusa would've slaughtered their asses from day one had they messed with his clan...well...if he had one anyway.

Violent2Dope
Yes, the Mugen Tenshin are stupid. How do you know Bankotsu can battlefield remove them? I've never heard of him doing that.

Superboy Prime
He can travel between himensions.

That is why i said he could and not can. It is a possibility that he could essencially pull it off.

Violent2Dope
No it really is not, just cause he can do it doesn't mean he can do it to someone else.

Superboy Prime
We're stuck in the same illusion vs reality debate then.

he can travel across dimensions. He never took someone to another dimension. We don't know if we can.

What's your problem? Team 1 wins anyway.

Violent2Dope
Yes they do, only he has never shown any indication that he could do it. Btw I think I ran Terry off.

Superboy Prime
Ok you win the thread.
Game Over.

lolzolololololololololololz

over

Violent2Dope
YAY! I WIN!

StyleTime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I hope you did not buy into that crap that Styles said about Genra melting the mountain or whatever, cause it didn't do a thing to Ayane, and I hope you don't say she is immune to fire, cause that is BS.
Your lack of desire to believe it doesn't make it crap. He leveled the mountain.

Anyways, Street Fighter team wins more often than not. Genra could hurt Akuma, but Akuma has more going for him than Genra.

It would be something if Raidou managed to steal some of Gill's moves though.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
Your lack of desire to believe it doesn't make it crap. He leveled the mountain.

Anyways, Street Fighter team wins more often than not. Genra could hurt Akuma, but Akuma has more going for him than Genra.

It would be something if Raidou managed to steal some of Gill's moves though. The fact that it somehow "leveled" the mountain yet left Ayane unscathed is bullshit. But welcome back!dur

StyleTime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
The fact that it somehow "leveled" the mountain yet left Ayane unscathed is bullshit. But welcome back!dur
The extent to which Ayane was affected by the leveling is questionable. That's mainly why I keep bringing it up in Ayane threads. Hopefully some discussion will bring us to some conclusion on the subject.

It's good to be back! dur

Guilty Gear
Well at least I'm not the only one who voted for the DOA Boss Team...

I doubt Akuma can withstand one hit from Omega's energy sword, and how in hell's name do you think Genra hasn't enough skills with his sword to take on Akuma? Also, I was talking about the blast Genra performed during his encounter with Hayabusa, who managed to avoid it by jumping high enough to not be affected by the blast. Secondly at least the time it took Genra to destroy the village can be calculated whereas Akuma's island busting feat cannot.DJz8ljXRaGk---

I see ways for Bankotsu to kill Gill.

Raidou still kicks F@gat's ass in my opinion.zkhIpd2pQCY---

Bison is and will always be a pussy, so Alpha-152 wins by default. Oh, and as for a durability feat, Alpha has blocked a katana with her bare hands. Also it's funny that someone thinks Alpha escaped the DOATEC complex because it was afraid of getting destroyed. laughing out loud

Anyway...0eJF8sXkMY8

Superboy Prime
Is it too hard to believe Genra blasted everything BUT Ayane just so they could fight on even terrain?

Nah. Peeps won't ever accept something like that.

Guilty Gear
Well, I haven't said anything relating to Ayane in this discussion.

Lack of reasons won't convince me that the SF team would win, or not the statement SF is God for that matter.

More Alpha feats:tX4JZp9hw1U

Violent2Dope
The fact that Gouki can survive the pressure of the bottom of the ocean shows he has excellent durability, just wanted to toss that out.

lightness
i doubt alpha can survive the psycho crusher. bison's pretty much got infinit energy with the psycho drive.

kasumi managed to kick raidou's ass, so i can see sagat taking him.

Guilty Gear
Infinite energy that couldn't put down the likes of Guile, Ryu, Charlie, and Chun Li...oh please...

And infinite energy means jack shit when that energy isn't of that much power. Hell Bryan Fury has infinite energy. It's Alpha's speed, durability and teleportation that put her above Bison. Has Bison any displays that surpass Alpha in these categories? No. Any power feats? None that I can recall other than wiping out a city...which..oh, he didn't do...Alpha caused some if not most of the destruction of DOATEC without even trying, and knocks out opponents with simple shockwaves.

And that last sentence is what made me laugh my ass of the most. The reason Kasumi pursued Raidou from the start was because she set her eyes on the clan's blade. She took said blade with her on a journey to kill Raidou, and considering her attributes such as her speed and reaction time, she's capable of killing someone of Raidou's level with a friggin sword. Sagat would not last in hell for a minute against Kasumi when her sword is in use. The hell is Sagat going to do to someone who disabled Hayate and Ayane with little to no effort, can teleport and instantly steal any technique that he sees. And I might as well talk about how Sagat was overcome by a screaming queer and ask how the hell is he supposed to beat someone of Raidou's level...

ThoraxeRMG
I think people are forgetting Genra was a ninja....

Guilty Gear
But, he hasn't any good sword skills. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guilty Gear
The only DOA boss pretty much that isn't a ninja is Bankotsu. Raidou's a ninja. Genra was one before he was made into a superhuman by DOATEC. Alpha-152 is a clone of Kasumi, though seemingly superior despite having stalemated with Kasumi. Alpha-152 showed no sign of fatigue whereas Kasumi has been giving some effort. Alpha's substance is unknown as of this point but most believe that she's made of a form of energy.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
But, he hasn't any good sword skills. roll eyes (sarcastic) No, he doesn't.

ThoraxeRMG
He doesn't wield a regular Katana.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
He doesn't wield a regular Katana. True as that is, he still doesn't show exceptional skill with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.