Galactus/Odin/Thanos vs. Yugah khan/Nabu/Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How does this battle Go?

quanchi112
team marvel for the win.

Utrigita
Nabu??? Takion I know and Yugah Khan to but Nabu how is he Nvr.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
Nabu??? Takion I know and Yugah Khan to but Nabu how is he Nvr.

Nabu is the most powerful Lord of Order.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Nabu is the most powerful Lord of Order. galactus would lay into nabu. un into oblivion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
galactus would lay into nabu. un into oblivion.

Nabu hel dhis won agasint the Hostless Spectre. I'd say Galactus wouldn't lay into him with any kind of ease. He'd win after a long hard fight. But Big G would be too busy trying to save himself from yuga khan.

Lord Prime
Yugah khan, Nabu, and Takion FTW

quanchi112
Nabu hel dhis won agasint the Hostless Spectre. I'd say Galactus wouldn't lay into him with any kind of ease. He'd win after a long hard fight. But Big G would be too busy trying to save himself from yuga khan. galactus would crush yuga khan. u see ds had the power to defeat him and he is nothing in terms of power to galactus. sorry but team dc goes down hard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
galactus would crush yuga khan. u see ds had the power to defeat him and he is nothing in terms of power to galactus. sorry but team dc goes down hard.

U my freind are kinda bad at debating. Yugah said that DS was the only one remortely powerful enough to kill. And you actually aren't good with New Gods Mythos. IN thier mythos, the son always can kill the father. Too bad you aren't that good at actually reading. You do nothing but shitty up our board. You are once again on ignore. this time for not knowing how to read, interpret, or get rid of your rediculous bias.

quanchi112
U my freind are kinda bad at debating. Yugah said that DS was the only one remortely powerful enough to kill. And you actually aren't good with New Gods Mythos. IN thier mythos, the son always can kill the father. Too bad you aren't that good at actually reading. You do nothing but shitty up our board. You are once again on ignore. this time for not knowing how to read, interpret, or get rid of your rediculous bias. the son can always kill the father huh? laughing thats why it hasnt happened yet. kinda weird since ds couldnt kill his father becuz he was his father and then asked orion to help him override this. it seems to me that orion will overcome this flaw while ds cannot. yuga wasnt all that impressive anyways. i have seen doomsday crush apokolips and he didnt have to cut off anyone from the source. sorry but galactus could just destroy yuga when he wanted to that easily. to powerful and yuga isnt in his league.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
the son can always kill the father huh? laughing thats why it hasnt happened yet. kinda weird since ds couldnt kill his father becuz he was his father and then asked orion to help him override this. it seems to me that orion will overcome this flaw while ds cannot. yuga wasnt all that impressive anyways. i have seen doomsday crush apokolips and he didnt have to cut off anyone from the source. sorry but galactus could just destroy yuga when he wanted to that easily. to powerful and yuga isnt in his league.

laughing

This is all based upon what? Your own rediculous bias. If you haven't noticed, none of the respectable posters think much of you. You just say dumb shit like you just did with no logic or proof. Do you know why Yugah can cut people off from the source? Becuz he can also draw upon it's limitless energies. You are a tard. To the quintillenth degree. I shall now crown you an offense to the board. You are an offense. You are a disease that is making our boards sick with your twisted DC hate. You have no proof what so ever. Your own opinion without even logic. YOur logic might as well be used as kitty litter. cuz that is where it belongs. IN a cat's toilet!!

quanchi112
This is all based upon what? Your own rediculous bias. If you haven't noticed, none of the respectable posters think much of you. You just say dumb shit like you just did with no logic or proof. Do you know why Yugah can cut people off from the source? Becuz he can also draw upon it's limitless energies. You are a tard. To the quintillenth degree. I shall now crown you an offense to the board. You are an offense. You are a disease that is making our boards sick with your twisted DC hate. You have no proof what so ever. Your own opinion without even logic. YOur logic might as well be used as kitty litter. cuz that is where it belongs. IN a cat's toilet!! nver people are here say the same about u outside ur fellow new gods fans. i post scans while u have even admitted that u dont prove ur case but have waited months in the past for someone else to prove ur case for u.

that is laughing able. i have theses comics and am not slanting it towards anything other than the truth. please show me some proof about anything we debate on here someday. for ur sake not mine.

Utrigita
Nabu is the most powerful Lord of Order.

Okay (the One that battled with Spectre I presume) hmm hard choice I believe Takion will be taken down by Thanos, Odin is worthless in this fight on a long term base He can perhaps stalemate Nabu for some time but will get defeated in the end. That leaves Yugah Khan against Galactus, now from what I know about both persons I say Galactus written well is stronger then Yugah Khan And will defeat him but will be so drained after the fight that he will be no Problem for Nabu to take down that leaves Thanos against Nabu, Nabu crushes him like a insect.

DC for the win but not by much IMO its Close but Marvels "weak" link is Odin while DC doesn't really have one and Nabu being the magic factor that he is should be capable of handling Odin and Galactus (after the fight with Yugah Khan) too.

Sundipped
Okay (the One that battled with Spectre I presume) hmm hard choice I believe Takion will be taken down by Thanos, Odin is worthless in this fight on a long term base He can perhaps stalemate Nabu for some time but will get defeated in the end. That leaves Yugah Khan against Galactus, now from what I know about both persons I say Galactus written well is stronger then Yugah Khan And will defeat him but will be so drained after the fight that he will be no Problem for Nabu to take down that leaves Thanos against Nabu, Nabu crushes him like a insect.

DC for the win but not by much IMO its Close but Marvels "weak" link is Odin while DC doesn't really have one and Nabu being the magic factor that he is should be capable of handling Odin and Galactus (after the fight with Yugah Khan) too.

Yeah but at the same time Utrigita Takion is the weak link for DC. Thanos would most likley treat him like he does Surfer and dispose of him fairly quickly. Odin can hold out against Nabu until Thanos joins in. It will inevitably leave a 3 on 2 situation in Marvel's favor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Yeah but at the same time Utrigita Takion is the weak link for DC. Thanos would most likley treat him like he does Surfer and dispose of him fairly quickly. Odin can hold out against Nabu until Thanos joins in. It will inevitably leave a 3 on 2 situation in Marvel's favor. another counterpoint to utrigitas argument is this. if nabu heals his team what is stopping glaatcus from amping thanos and odin up like he id to the silver surfer. plus theres that little thing called the un. team marvel for the win. for sure.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah but at the same time Utrigita Takion is the weak link for DC. Thanos would most likley treat him like he does Surfer and dispose of him fairly quickly. Odin can hold out against Nabu until Thanos joins in. It will inevitably leave a 3 on 2 situation in Marvel's favor.

You are so Not being serious are you? You think Takion is anywhere near Surfer lvl? LMAO. laughing

quanchi112
You are so Not being serious are you? You think Takion is anywhere near Surfer lvl? LMAO. laughing it doesnt matter big g has the un. it takes out nabu right out of the gate and then he could set his sets on yuga. 3 on 2 and thus proceeds the stomp.

Utrigita

And Yet sundipped I doesn't think Odin and Thanos succeed in defeating Nabu, and as I mentioned Galactus fight with Yugah Khan will take some time I think He would win but he will be badly weakend from this fight.

Utrigita
another counterpoint to utrigitas argument is this. if nabu heals his team what is stopping glaatcus from amping thanos and odin up like he id to the silver surfer. plus theres that little thing called the un. team marvel for the win. for sure.

Then we get to a part we should keep from lets keep the UN out of this, because els boom tubes and so on would come forth, a upgrade I can accept but against Nabu still not enough, the Only one in that team that IMO openion stand a chance against Nabu and Yugah Khan is Galactus.

quanchi112
And Yet sundipped I doesn't think Odin and Thanos succeed in defeating Nabu, and as I mentioned Galactus fight with Yugah Khan will take some time I think He would win but he will be badly weakend from this fight. galactus uses the un on whomeevr he wants to. he could amp thanos and odin. what counter do u have to this?

nvrbeenwthagirl
galactus uses the un on whomeevr he wants to. he could amp thanos and odin. what counter do u have to this?

What the hell? Galactus would amp his teamates, to his own fall. THat takes power. And we all know that each herald contains a portion of Galactus's own power. So him amping someone else would come from his own energy supply. Weak debate tactic.

quanchi112
What the hell? Galactus would amp his teamates, to his own fall. THat takes power. And we all know that each herald contains a portion of Galactus's own power. So him amping someone else would come from his own energy supply. Weak debate tactic. he amped surfer and later destroyed 3 solar systems while he was pissed. trust me he has oodles of power. read annihilation wave and ull see.

Tenebrous
What the hell? Galactus would amp his teamates, to his own fall. THat takes power. And we all know that each herald contains a portion of Galactus's own power. So him amping someone else would come from his own energy supply. Weak debate tactic.

Not necessarily. Heralds contain a minute fraction of Big G's power cosmic...he's effortlessly taken/stripped the power cosmic from heralds before...turning johnny storm (regular Human Torch) into a herald just required some type of energy beam from Galactus' eyes for one panel...then boom, there was a new herald. When they showed the origins of SS, Galactus effortlessly bestowed on him the power cosmic...and norrin radd went from ordinary man to the archetypal big gun of marvel's stable of heroes.

my point is it takes a small, minute fraction to turn someone into a herald, and we've seen what an ordinary man (norrin radd) can do when given a minute amount of power cosmic...adding slightly more to odin, hell even thanos, would have some outrageous effects.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Not necessarily. Heralds contain a minute fraction of Big G's power cosmic...he's effortlessly taken/stripped the power cosmic from heralds before...turning johnny storm (regular Human Torch) into a herald just required some type of energy beam from Galactus' eyes for one panel...then boom, there was a new herald. When they showed the origins of SS, Galactus effortlessly bestowed on him the power cosmic...and norrin radd went from ordinary man to the archetypal big gun of marvel's stable of heroes.

my point is it takes a small, minute fraction to turn someone into a herald, and we've seen what an ordinary man (norrin radd) can do when given a minute amount of power cosmic...adding slightly more to odin, hell even thanos, would have some outrageous effects. its plain to see to all. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl

my point is it takes a small, minute fraction to turn someone into a herald, and we've seen what an ordinary man (norrin radd) can do when given a minute amount of power cosmic...adding slightly more to odin, hell even thanos, would have some outrageous effects.
You missed the point. Thanos and Odin are already uber. Big G would have to amp them signifigantly in order to contribute to them. He'd depower himself amping the both of them. Thus Quanchi's argument is a big FAIL. One could say that since Both Takion and Yugah connect to the source that they could amp each otehr and Fate, But that is just a dumb argument.

quanchi112
You missed the point. Thanos and Odin are already uber. Big G would have to amp them signifigantly in order to contribute to them. He'd depower himself amping the both of them. Thus Quanchi's argument is a big FAIL. One could say that since Both Takion and Yugah connect to the source that they could amp each otehr and Fate, But that is just a dumb argument. dont u see that other people agree with me iover u alot outside the new gods people. it wouldnt take much energy at all out of galctus if u know anything of him. does he appear weaker now than he did when he had fewer heralds. nope. he amped surfer and crushed 3 solar systems. if thats biig g weakened wow.

Sundipped
You are so Not being serious are you? You think Takion is anywhere near Surfer lvl? LMAO. laughing

Well where exactly is he?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well where exactly is he?

Far beyond. Unless you think The Surfer could hold the power of the Godwave at bay.

Endless Mike
Surfer held at bay and redirected Uni-Lord's power, which could destroy half a universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surfer held at bay and redirected Uni-Lord's power, which could destroy half a universe.

Is this equal to a blast that will destroy a universe while simultaneously creating a new one. We all know it take smore power to create than to destroy.

Endless Mike
Is this equal to a blast that will destroy a universe while simultaneously creating a new one. We all know it take smore power to create than to destroy.

Yes but Takion didn't actually stop and redirect Godwave back on its user, he just slowed it down a bit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes but Takion didn't actually stop and redirect Godwave back on its user, he just slowed it down a bit.

The Godwave was being used by a sentient being. The crunch is just energy with no direction or purpose. Big difference.

Endless Mike
Is there proof that makes it more powerful?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is there proof that makes it more powerful?

The Godwave in the hands of a sentient being was able to conquer heaven. Also, energy with direction is always more powerful under a willful use. IT was all of the nergy gathered in one and being used for a purpose.

Endless Mike
So wait, according to you, if someone deliberately sets off a stick of dynamite, then it would be more powerful than a stick of dynamite that exploded accidentally, even though they have exactly the same amount of power.

That's just stupid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So wait, according to you, if someone deliberately sets off a stick of dynamite, then it would be more powerful than a stick of dynamite that exploded accidentally, even though they have exactly the same amount of power.

That's just stupid.

You aren't using your brain. What if someone harvested the dynomites power and used it in a directed fashion. Not at all the same as a stick of dynomite that just goes off. Say you wanted to destroy a building? If you could control where the dynomite struck, you could ensure the collapse of the building. a happen stance blast probably wouldn't destroy the building. same blast. and one more thing, the god wave, was spread out thruout the universe. WHen ares had it, it was all gathered in one being.

Endless Mike
Setting the dynamite to detonate in a specific location wouldn't increase its power, just increase the effect it would have on a structure by targeting its weaker points.

quanchi112
The Godwave in the hands of a sentient being was able to conquer heaven. Also, energy with direction is always more powerful under a willful use. IT was all of the nergy gathered in one and being used for a purpose. asmodel also conqured heaven. its not that hard to conquer heaven and was done with ease in both accounts.

Tenebrous
You missed the point. Thanos and Odin are already uber. Big G would have to amp them signifigantly in order to contribute to them. He'd depower himself amping the both of them. Thus Quanchi's argument is a big FAIL. One could say that since Both Takion and Yugah connect to the source that they could amp each otehr and Fate, But that is just a dumb argument.

well the difference here is that Galactus is clearly the more powerful of any on marvel's team. yughah and nabu are both heavyweights in their own right. i don't know too much about takion. power cosmic is only with galactus....

...anyway, bestowing the power cosmic doesn't drain from galactus all that much. he certainly wouldn't be depleted if he powered up odin, much less thanos. have you see the panel where Galactus gives superman the power cosmic? G just casually raises superman to his face level, does the eyebeam ritual, and kryptonian, herald of galactus, becomes "the second most powerful being in existence." this could easily be done to thanos. even if we add only twice that amount to odin, there'd still be a noticeable change. i would say that it requires more power cosmic to shatter at least 6 solar systems (at least 3 star systems, per annihilation. By definition, 1 star system=at the bare minimum 2 solar systems) than to empower someone with the power cosmic...and after galactus unleashed this attack he just walked away and didn't give a fukk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
well the difference here is that Galactus is clearly the more powerful of any on marvel's team. yughah and nabu are both heavyweights in their own right. i don't know too much about takion. power cosmic is only with galactus....

...anyway, bestowing the power cosmic doesn't drain from galactus all that much. he certainly wouldn't be depleted if he powered up odin, much less thanos. have you see the panel where Galactus gives superman the power cosmic? G just casually raises superman to his face level, does the eyebeam ritual, and kryptonian, herald of galactus, becomes "the second most powerful being in existence." this could easily be done to thanos. even if we add only twice that amount to odin, there'd still be a noticeable change. i would say that it requires more power cosmic to shatter at least 6 solar systems (at least 3 star systems, per annihilation. By definition, 1 star system=at the bare minimum 2 solar systems) than to empower someone with the power cosmic...and after galactus unleashed this attack he just walked away and didn't give a fukk.

That was hyperbole in that story. The 2nd most powerful being in existance when Galactus isn't the first? WTF. Herald Kryptonian would get so pwned by so many different beings it's not funny. At any rate, Odin doesn't need a power up from Galactus. Odin is more powerful than Depowered Tyrant. The fight stands as is. a three on three. If Galactus gets to power up his team, then I'm sure Takion and Yugah could tap the full power of the source. It just gets rediculous. This is just a fight 3 on 3. no powerup anyone. especially when so many unknowns aer involved. big G has never powered up a being as powerful as Odin. Hell not even Thanos.

WhiteWitchKing
The Godwave in the hands of a sentient being was able to conquer heaven.

Kronos w/ Godwave & Kronos' children + Ravana & his forces Vs. a King Angel of the Bull Host & his angels?

That's at most two pantheons against one. And beating up on angels isn't hard. The JLA has done it. Biggest feat accomplished in that story was Kronos killing the new King Angel. Aside from saying wow it's heaven so it must be really powerful, you might want to show feats of heaven. Most angels are weak. Only ones that are above Odin are beings like Lucifer, Michael, and Spectre. The ones Kronos fought certainly wouldn't qualify except maybe the new King Angel.

quanchi112
That was hyperbole in that story. The 2nd most powerful being in existance when Galactus isn't the first? WTF. Herald Kryptonian would get so pwned by so many different beings it's not funny. At any rate, Odin doesn't need a power up from Galactus. Odin is more powerful than Depowered Tyrant. The fight stands as is. a three on three. If Galactus gets to power up his team, then I'm sure Takion and Yugah could tap the full power of the source. It just gets rediculous. This is just a fight 3 on 3. no powerup anyone. especially when so many unknowns aer involved. big G has never powered up a being as powerful as Odin. Hell not even Thanos. galactus can still use the un to kill whomever he wants. i can be so sneaky. team marvel still slaughters and no odin isnt more powerful than tyrant. quit making ridiculous claims.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Kronos w/ Godwave & Kronos' children + Ravana & his forces Vs. a King Angel of the Bull Host & his angels?

That's at most two pantheons against one. And beating up on angels isn't hard. The JLA has done it. Biggest feat accomplished in that story was Kronos killing the new King Angel. Aside from saying wow it's heaven so it must be really powerful, you might want to show feats of heaven. Most angels are weak. Only ones that are above Odin are beings like Lucifer, Michael, and Spectre. The ones Kronos fought certainly wouldn't qualify except maybe the new King Angel. i tired telling him that conquering heaven in this sotry was no biggie. conquering heaven is no big thing in dc.

nvrbeenwthagirl

That's at most two pantheons against one. And beating up on angels isn't hard. The JLA has done it. Biggest feat accomplished in that story was Kronos killing the new King Angel. Aside from saying wow it's heaven so it must be really powerful, you might want to show feats of heaven. Most angels are weak. Only ones that are above Odin are beings like Lucifer, Michael, and Spectre. The ones Kronos fought certainly wouldn't qualify except maybe the new King Angel.

Odin has turn tail and run from Thor villians. Come again. Unless you think Odin can beat Asmodel. Angels are all herald lvl.

quanchi112
Odin has turn tail and run from Thor villians. Come again. Unless you think Odin can beat Asmodel. Angels are all herald lvl. laughing . not hey arent. odin could take asmodel. supes wrestled him to a stalemate. come on. who did asmodel crush that makes him more than odin. he conquered heaven which has been done twice and it looked so easy.

angels were dying oh so easy in the cronus arc. just getting oneshotted. prove angels are herald level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing . not hey arent. odin could take asmodel. supes wrestled him to a stalemate. come on. who did asmodel crush that makes him more than odin. he conquered heaven which has been done twice and it looked so easy.

angels were dying oh so easy in the cronus arc. just getting oneshotted. prove angels are herald level.

Or they were being one shotted by beings far superior to herald lvl idiot. Superman was also far more powerful as Superman blue than he is normally. I wish you would get your head out of marvel's ass.

quanchi112
Or they were being one shotted by beings far superior to herald lvl idiot. Superman was also far more powerful as Superman blue than he is normally. I wish you would get your head out of marvel's ass. soon as u get urs out of the new gods asses. supes blue stil wrestled him to a stalemate. asmodel was powerful yes but couldnt defeat odin. no way. he sotrmed heaven with neron and lots of forces, whom did he face in heaven that was a badass. prove ur case, please.

nvrbeenwthagirl
soon as u get urs out of the new gods asses. supes blue stil wrestled him to a stalemate. asmodel was powerful yes but couldnt defeat odin. no way. he sotrmed heaven with neron and lots of forces, whom did he face in heaven that was a badass. prove ur case, please.

Neron couldn't even attempt to defeat Asmodel until Azzy fell from grace. neron Was far superior to circe. Circe is skyfather lvl. Use logic. Superman Blue was far far more powerful than Even current Superman. Also, Superman barely held Asmodel in check. Even in his more powerful form. Do you know the things that Superman Blue did? obviously you don't.

quanchi112
Neron couldn't even attempt to defeat Asmodel until Azzy fell from grace. neron Was far superior to circe. Circe is skyfather lvl. Use logic. Superman Blue was far far more powerful than Even current Superman. Also, Superman barely held Asmodel in check. Even in his more powerful form. Do you know the things that Superman Blue did? obviously you don't. coul superman blue beat odin...nope. next.

neron is a just a demon who was played later by etrigan. hes lower than mephisto is in marvel. so sorry im not impressed with ds skyfathers as they all pale in comparsion to odin from marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
coul superman blue beat odin...nope. next.

neron is a just a demon who was played later by etrigan. hes lower than mephisto is in marvel. so sorry im not impressed with ds skyfathers as they all pale in comparsion to odin from marvel.

Which basically all your aguing comes down to. You are a pathetic debator. so becuz you are ignorant to dc and won't allow yourself to be open minded, you aren't impressed and we should take anything you have to say with any seriousness? LMAO. No one said superman blue can beat odin. He dind't beat Asmodel either you tard. Odin cannot defeat Nabu, mordru, Shazam, DC Odin, the nebula man, ganthet, Current DS, and others. He's at thier lvl at best.

quanchi112
Which basically all your aguing comes down to. You are a pathetic debator. so becuz you are ignorant to dc and won't allow yourself to be open minded, you aren't impressed and we should take anything you have to say with any seriousness? LMAO. No one said superman blue can beat odin. He dind't beat Asmodel either you tard. Odin cannot defeat Nabu, mordru, Shazam, DC Odin, the nebula man, ganthet, Current DS, and others. He's at thier lvl at best. here we go with ur ramblings again. odin could defeat nabu. why couldnt he? dc odin is nothing like marvel's odin. ds gets beaten not by superman blue but by his weaker reg standard version.

i pawned u with ur own debating. asmodel would tear into ds but odin is the skyfather not just another skyfather like ds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
here we go with ur ramblings again. odin could defeat nabu. why couldnt he? dc odin is nothing like marvel's odin. ds gets beaten not by superman blue but by his weaker reg standard version.

i pawned u with ur own debating. asmodel would tear into ds but odin is the skyfather not just another skyfather like ds.

you pwned nothing. DC's odin was able to create a pocket Universe to hold Surture. the same one who was able to stalemate the entire JLA including The IMP, thunderbolt. This same Odin was worried and said that DS had grown beyond his ability to deal with him. You think Odin can defeat nabu. Maybe. But Nabu can defeat odin as well. nabu is an abstract. odin is not. Nabu is the most powerful lord of Order. odin is a skyfather that the abstracts barely paid attention to when he died. DS also hasn't lost to any superman since he has used his power to create alter realities, own all of the new Gods, ect. you aren't really good at debating. and you think you are pwning someone. LMAO.

quanchi112
you pwned nothing. DC's odin was able to create a pocket Universe to hold Surture. the same one who was able to stalemate the entire JLA including The IMP, thunderbolt. This same Odin was worried and said that DS had grown beyond his ability to deal with him. You think Odin can defeat nabu. Maybe. But Nabu can defeat odin as well. nabu is an abstract. odin is not. Nabu is the most powerful lord of Order. odin is a skyfather that the abstracts barely paid attention to when he died. DS also hasn't lost to any superman since he has used his power to create alter realities, own all of the new Gods, ect. you aren't really good at debating. and you think you are pwning someone. LMAO. is ur number one order of business ina debate to tell the other person how bad they are at deabting.

nabu may be something over there but odin fights sutur with the twilight sword who would crush nabu. its just higher stakes usually in marvel. not a bunch of weak skyfathers like in dc. imagine master order and lord chaos they would crush all dc's lors or oder and chaos as they are portrayed badly as compared to marvels abstracts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
is ur number one order of business ina debate to tell the other person how bad they are at deabting.

nabu may be something over there but odin fights sutur with the twilight sword who would crush nabu. its just higher stakes usually in marvel. not a bunch of weak skyfathers like in dc. imagine master order and lord chaos they would crush all dc's lors or oder and chaos as they are portrayed badly as compared to marvels abstracts.

You do realize that Dr. Fate is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<nabu and Dr. Fate was able to destroy a 5th of a universe? I guess you don't read DC or just don't care to remember. I'll take it that when you read DC, you get dirt in your eye.

quanchi112
You do realize that Dr. Fate is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<nabu and Dr. Fate was able to destroy a 5th of a universe? I guess you don't read DC or just don't care to remember. I'll take it that when you read DC, you get dirt in your eye. whoopty doo. nabu still isnt beating odin who take on guys who destroy galaxies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
whoopty doo. nabu still isnt beating odin who take on guys who destroy galaxies.
dr. Fate destroyed a 5thof a universe which is far far greater than someone who destroys galaxies. and yet dr. fate is far less than Nabu. You fail. I have just showed you that nabu is more than powerful enough to deal with odin, and yet you refuse to admit it. Get lost.

quanchi112
dr. Fate destroyed a 5thof a universe which is far far greater than someone who destroys galaxies. and yet dr. fate is far less than Nabu. You fail. I have just showed you that nabu is more than powerful enough to deal with odin, and yet you refuse to admit it. Get lost. dr fate gets his ass whooped by mordru. ur logic fails. id like to see how he did it. im sure he ha da lot of prep and powerups. u leave out all the important details like usual with key missing ingredients.

nvrbeenwthagirl
dr fate gets his ass whooped by mordru. ur logic fails. id like to see how he did it. im sure he ha da lot of prep and powerups. u leave out all the important details like usual with key missing ingredients.

NO power up you dope. And mordrue should beat Dr. fate. mordru is an abstract being who will survive the end of the universe into the next. he has no beginning and no end, and has taken over the universe several times in different DC chronologies. So again what's your point about Dr. fate losing to mordru? yeah you don't ahve one.

quanchi112
NO power up you dope. And mordrue should beat Dr. fate. mordru is an abstract being who will survive the end of the universe into the next. he has no beginning and no end, and has taken over the universe several times in different DC chronologies. So again what's your point about Dr. fate losing to mordru? yeah you don't ahve one. calm down nevermade a point. whoopty do for his long lifespan. he always fails. so what. hell never win. its been shown. how did dr fate take over the universe. how? how did he do it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
calm down nevermade a point. whoopty do for his long lifespan. he always fails. so what. hell never win. its been shown. how did dr fate take over the universe. how? how did he do it?

he combined his power with highfather, Darksied, Orion and the Demon's hell energy, and destroyed a universe.

quanchi112
he combined his power with highfather, Darksied, Orion and the Demon's hell energy, and destroyed a universe. thats not a powerup.

laughing laughing

so does he always access this energy in a bind.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats not a powerup.

laughing laughing

so does he always access this energy in a bind.

laughing

you dummy. I didn't say he destroyed the universe on his own. You can't read. i said he destroyed a fifth. each of them contributed to the cinqe of power that destroyed the universe. No one had a power up. FAIL. try reading.

quanchi112
you dummy. I didn't say he destroyed the universe on his own. You can't read. i said he destroyed a fifth. each of them contributed to the cinqe of power that destroyed the universe. No one had a power up. FAIL. try reading. so on his own he couldnt do shit. he needed to get together. well shit why not just say that the quintessence could destroy a fifth of the universe as well. how utterly foolish to bring this up. lets team up powerful people and see how much they can destroy together.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
so on his own he couldnt do shit. he needed to get together. well shit why not just say that the quintessence could destroy a fifth of the universe as well. how utterly foolish to bring this up. lets team up powerful people and see how much they can destroy together.

laughing

Fail. the quintessence are an entirely differnt group of beings. more powerful than the cinque of power. And if you think 5 heralds can destroy a universe then you are a tardo. don't lesson the feat becuz you dont' like the fact that each one supplied enough energy to destroy a fifth of a universe.

quanchi112
Fail. the quintessence are an entirely differnt group of beings. more powerful than the cinque of power. And if you think 5 heralds can destroy a universe then you are a tardo. don't lesson the feat becuz you dont' like the fact that each one supplied enough energy to destroy a fifth of a universe. didnt say five hearlds did i? i bet three of galactus creations along with him could do the job it took all these guys from dc to do.

galactus,tyrant,silver surfer,un.

only took big three two pals and one nifty gagdet to do this and in quicker time i bet as well.

WhiteWitchKing
Odin has turn tail and run from Thor villians. Come again. Unless you think Odin can beat Asmodel. Angels are all herald lvl.

Which Thor villain are you refering to? The Celestials?

Angels aren't herald level unless you think Wonder Woman and Aquaman are herald level. Again, other than beings from heaven are really powerful argument, provide us with evidence that Asmodel is more powerful than Odin.

quanchi112

Angels aren't herald level unless you think Wonder Woman and Aquaman are herald level. Again, other than beings from heaven are really powerful argument, provide us with evidence that Asmodel is more powerful than Odin. i asked him the same thing. its funny how we all ask for proof but we wont get any.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Angels aren't herald level unless you think Wonder Woman and Aquaman are herald level. Again, other than beings from heaven are really powerful argument, provide us with evidence that Asmodel is more powerful than Odin.

Actually wonder Woman is herald LvL. and some versions of Aquaman are low herald lvl. with the water hand and all. the angels actuallya re herald lvl. Thier swords can destroy any substance and so can their screams. Zuriel depowered was able to break out of the vastly more poweful aquaman's trap. angels in full glory are more powerful. as for asmodel beiting odin, i have one thing to say. the light of heaven.

quanchi112
Actually wonder Woman is herald LvL. and some versions of Aquaman are low herald lvl. with the water hand and all. the angels actuallya re herald lvl. Thier swords can destroy any substance and so can their screams. Zuriel depowered was able to break out of the vastly more poweful aquaman's trap. angels in full glory are more powerful. as for asmodel beiting odin, i have one thing to say. the light of heaven. who isnt on herald level according to u. it isnt tha special anymore.

asmodel couldnt beat odin. odinforce would beat down asmodel.

guy222
team one

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.

quanchi112
Team one wins.

Utrigita
Team one.

psycho gundam
galactus for the win

The Illuminati
Team 1 FTW Spite.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Team 1 FTW Spite.

Um, nabu? beats the other team on his own. what are you talking about?

Nihilist
team 1 comfortably

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
team 1 comfortably

when galactus can beat a multiversal magical being like nabu, who has his own universe, let me know.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
when galactus can beat a multiversal magical being like nabu, who has his own universe, let me know.
if team 1 has no cance according to you, why make this thread then nvr??

fangirl101
if team 1 has no cance according to you, why make this thread then nvr?? what the heck are you talking about? i didn't make the thread.

Nihilist
what the heck are you talking about? i didn't make the thread.
lulzsure you didn't

fangirl101
lulzsure you didn't

a poster with a fabulous sig, made this thread. and it's obvious that he didn't know what the hell he was doing. thanos in a thread with odin, galactus, yugah, nabu, and takion? all skygod beings vs a mutant eternal? silly silly thread.

Nihilist
a poster with a fabulous sig, made this thread. and it's obvious that he didn't know what the hell he was doing. thanos in a thread with odin, galactus, yugah, nabu, and takion? all skygod beings vs a mutant eternal? silly silly thread.
yeah your right this thread maker didnt and still doesn't know what their doing.being dc baised an that.

fangirl101
yeah your right this thread maker didnt and still doesn't know what their doing.being dc baised an that.

is there such a thing as dc bias? with all the marvel wanking and galactus kneeling that goes on around here, one would think that no one really liked dc characters. i've seen such rediculous threads like sentry beats superman. galactus would be a challenge to the spectre. classic molecule man beats the fully powered spectre and so on. i wouldn't know if the thread maker doesn't know what they are doing. they aren't here to defend themselves.

quanchi112
is there such a thing as dc bias? with all the marvel wanking and galactus kneeling that goes on around here, one would think that no one really liked dc characters. i've seen such rediculous threads like sentry beats superman. galactus would be a challenge to the spectre. classic molecule man beats the fully powered spectre and so on. i wouldn't know if the thread maker doesn't know what they are doing. they aren't here to defend themselves. This forum isnt marvel biased.

Go to herochat where it seems 80 percent of them thinks that Sentry destroys superman.

Again just because people have reason to believe the Spectre can lose its not a shot to him it just shows the other characters are more powerful.

Utrigita

Galactus without effort stalemated Agamotto who is a multiversal Magical Being and has his own universe.

Cartesian Doubt
Team Marvel for the win ....

Marvel Cosmics are Generally portrayed at a higher level to the D.C. cosmics. There aren't many in D.C. who have 'Galaxy' destroying power, and two of the marvel team have. The other one has shown to be able to match the others.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
Team Marvel for the win ....

Marvel Cosmics are Generally portrayed at a higher level to the D.C. cosmics. There aren't many in D.C. who have 'Galaxy' destroying power, and two of the marvel team have. The other one has shown to be able to match the others.

the Source
high father
Darksied
mr. mxy
the ultimator
the spectre
the ale
the spectre
lucifer
the arc angel mike
destruction
dream
death
dispair
s'ivaa
mageddon
ares with the god wave
and that is just to name a few who have galaxy destroying power or more.

quanchi112
the Source
high father
Darksied
mr. mxy
the ultimator
the spectre
the ale
the spectre
lucifer
the arc angel mike
destruction
dream
death
dispair
s'ivaa
mageddon
ares with the god wave
and that is just to name a few who have galaxy destroying power or more. You are naming vertigo characters who rarely if at all interact with dc main events.

High Father is a joke. Darkseid is at superman level. Mxy can have his powers taken easily by a vast amount of sorcerers. The Spectre is an idiot who needs help usually to deal with universal threats but all in all is powerful. Sivva was easily dealt with by Superman and Orion. The source is nowhere near as impressive as the ig.

fangirl101
You are naming vertigo characters who rarely if at all interact with dc main events.

High Father is a joke. Darkseid is at superman level. Mxy can have his powers taken easily by a vast amount of sorcerers. The Spectre is an idiot who needs help usually to deal with universal threats but all in all is powerful. Sivva was easily dealt with by Superman and Orion. The source is nowhere near as impressive as the ig.
your post is the same **** as always. talk trash about dc characters and simplify them so that you can undestand them. i do understand. simple needs simple.

quanchi112
your post is the same **** as always. talk trash about dc characters and simplify them so that you can undestand them. i do understand. simple needs simple. Why dont you prove me wrong.

High Father has no feats,we saw the Source in action and he wasnt all that impressive.

fangirl101
Why dont you prove me wrong.

High Father has no feats,we saw the Source in action and he wasnt all that impressive. the source destroyed the multiverse trying to reunite with his other half. it at half power created the godwave and powers everything in the dcu. the source powers the new gods souls that when meshed together multiply ten times the power with just two new gods.

quanchi112
the source destroyed the multiverse trying to reunite with his other half. it at half power created the godwave and powers everything in the dcu. the source powers the new gods souls that when meshed together multiply ten times the power with just two new gods. When did he destroy the multiverse. Scans. He reunified is all. Darkseid was fine,Superman was fine,yada,yada. The Source at half power and his agent backed down from Gogs agent. Again I am not too impressed.

fangirl101
When did he destroy the multiverse. Scans. He reunified is all. Darkseid was fine,Superman was fine,yada,yada. The Source at half power and his agent backed down from Gogs agent. Again I am not too impressed. silver surfer is an agent of galactus and yet he gets his ass beat by thanos. using a measuring stick is poop. the rest of your questions can be found in death of the new gods, and in genesis.

quanchi112
silver surfer is an agent of galactus and yet he gets his ass beat by thanos. using a measuring stick is poop. the rest of your questions can be found in death of the new gods, and in genesis. I have death of the new gods and leafed through issue 7 again. Nowhere did I see that the multiverse was remade. Scans?

fangirl101
I have death of the new gods and leafed through issue 7 again. Nowhere did I see that the multiverse was remade. Scans? read it.

quanchi112
read it. Which page are you referring to specifically? What was said that you made you say hes recreating the entire multiverse.

guy222
team one

bats2jm
Originally posted by guy222
team one
I agree

Allankles
I can't help but feel team 1 is weaker and has a weak link in Thanos. Team 2 has Nabu who is arguably more powerful than Odin and it has Yuga and Takion who draw power from the Source the mutliversal expression of energy that governs existence in the DCU; an aspect of the Presence.

So Team 2 has greater potential for power. Galactus is the only one with the similar potential on team 1 as he arguably possesses the power of one universe (616) but the Source is multiversal.

Conceptually the Source is a much greater power than Gal's PC or the Odin Force. Takion though a creation of Highfather is actually the Source's herald as he functions as a conduit to the Source, together with Yuga who can also draw power directly from the Source then team 2 should take this with the greatest difficulty coming from Gal naturally, I mean the guys energy durability and the power he wields with the PC is frightening but if it comes down to a duo of Nabu and Yuga, I think Gal loses.

And considering Thanos is a non factor here without artifacts I give this to team 2.

Bentley
It really comes to Galactus vs Nabu and Yugah, the others will just stall. But Galan can pull it off well, feed, Nabu is a beast but Yugah is barely above sky-father. Hungry Galactus loses.

occultdestroyer
Team 2 wins.
Thanos is pretty much a non-factor. No one from DC will recognize him.

Priest
How does this battle Go?
Anyone remember this idiot?

Bentley
He was alright, but had a short-temper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.