Embarrassing Moments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yoshi Fanatic
What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
i walked around in my gfs house nude, and didn't realize her parents were still home, until her dad got a good look at me coffee1

JLred
i was walking around a store looking for my mom and sis and some lady told me to get out of the women's section....she thought i was shopping...

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by JLred
i was walking around a store looking for my mom and sis and some lady told me to get out of the women's section....she thought i was shopping...
lol

Grinning Goku
Just now by reading how embarrassingly lame both your embarrassing moments were.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
i walked around in my gfs house nude, and didn't realize her parents were still home, until her dad got a good look at me coffee1 Did he start to cry and scream "The kids will be pig-faced freaks"?

Commando Queen
It wasnt too embarrassing for me because im used to being a klutz

but one year at school we had a fire drill, and I was walking down the hallway, ran into an open door, thne a few steps later i trip over a chair, then lastly i fall down the last flight of stairs.

JLred
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Just now by reading how embarrassingly lame both your embarrassing moments were.

yeah im really cool so hardly anything embarassing happens

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Did he start to cry and scream "The kids will be pig-faced freaks"? shut up you **** face you've never seen me, so why the **** would you pull a comment like that totally out of your ass?

Reverend Axel
shut up you **** face you've never seen me, so why the **** would you pull a comment like that totally out of your ass? I don't know. Good question, pig face.

Dr. Badass420
I don't know. Good question, pig face.
who the **** are you calling pig face, you ****ing ******. your're probably just some fat ass 13 year old kid who goes on the internet to talk shit to pretend that he has balls. I'd ****in kill you in real life. so shut the **** up and think about who you say shit to before you say it. did you get all that, you ****ing douchebag?

Commando Queen
who the **** are you calling pig face, you ****ing ******. your're probably just some fat ass 13 year old kid who goes on the internet to talk shit to pretend that he has balls. I'd ****in kill you in real life. so shut the **** up and think about who you say shit to before you say it. did you get all that, you ****ing douchebag?
well i can vouch for that one, he has some pretty nice abs if i do say so myself. and your the dumbass who can't come up with anything else creative to say so you stick the word "****" everywhere

Reverend Axel
who the **** are you calling pig face, you ****ing ******. your're probably just some fat ass 13 year old kid who goes on the internet to talk shit to pretend that he has balls. I'd ****in kill you in real life. so shut the **** up and think about who you say shit to before you say it. did you get all that, you ****ing douchebag? That'll do, Pig....That'll do.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Commando Queen
well i can vouch for that one, he has some pretty nice abs if i do say so myself. and your the dumbass who can't come up with anything else creative to say so you stick the word "****" everywhere
why should i have to be creative to some poser who tries to be an "internet badass"?

Reverend Axel
why should i have to be creative to some poser who tries to be an "internet badass"? Said the username: Dr. Badass.

Commando Queen
why should i have to be creative to some poser who tries to be an "internet badass"?
so if he is trying to be an "internet badass" what does that make you?

Dr. Badass420
Said the username: Dr. Badass.
that is an inside joke between me and my friends
so if he is trying to be an "internet badass" what does that make you?
someone who was simply stating their most embarrasing moment, as the title of the thread declares, and I was immediatlly bashed by this prick

JLred
woah!

i'm glad i have nothing to do wih this....raver

Commando Queen
that is an inside joke between me and my friends

someone who was simply stating their most embarrasing moment, as the title of the thread declares, and I was immediatlly bashed by this prick
Haha whatever, if your lame enough to take things people on the internet say to heart thats your own problem.

Reverend Axel
that is an inside joke between me and my friends Oh. Okay. That means tons. That means tons and tons to me. It makes my point less valid, and all of that. Sou-eeeee!!!

Dr. Badass420
Haha whatever, if your lame enough to take things people on the internet say to heart thats your own problem.
In all honesty I am new at the 'forum' idea, and in real life when someone talks shit I kick their ****ing ass, but I don't understand why someone wopuld talk shit about someone on the internet for no reason, other than that they are trying to start a fight with that person
Oh. Okay. That means tons. That means tons and tons to me. It makes my point less valid, and all of that. Sou-eeeee!!!
well if you weren't such a ****** you could be a friend of mine and then you would be on the inside and know the joke, dumbass

Reverend Axel
well if you weren't such a ****** you could be a friend of mine and then you would be on the inside and know the joke, dumbass

Meh. I don't want an internet badass as a friend.

Dr. Badass420
Meh. I don't want an internet badass as a friend.
I am not an "internet badass", i do not try to act tough, just to be cool. i am tougher than the average guy my age, and if you had done HALF the drugs I have, then you'd be dead TWICE

Commando Queen
In all honesty I am new at the 'forum' idea, and in real life when someone talks shit I kick their ****ing ass, but I don't understand why someone wopuld talk shit about someone on the internet for no reason, other than that they are trying to start a fight with that person

pfft. i could probably kick your ass in RL and im a Chick.

and i doubt he was trying to start an all out fight, if you just wouldent have commented or just laughed at it. it woulden't be anything. You would have to ask the rev. this or not but the way i see him he wasnt trying to start anything, just get some laughs out of people. chill.

and we all know that he is just DIEING to be your friend roll eyes (sarcastic)

Commando Queen
I am not an "internet badass", i do not try to act tough, just to be cool. i am tougher than the average guy my age, and if you had done HALF the drugs I have, then you'd be dead TWICE
translation: I'm stupid and did a shit load of drugs, feel sorry for me.

JLred

and i doubt he was trying to start an all out fight, if you just wouldent have commented or just laughed at it. it woulden't be anything. You would have to ask the rev. this or not but the way i see him he wasnt trying to start anything, just get some laughs out of people. chill.

i suck in chess

Reverend Axel
I am not an "internet badass", i do not try to act tough, just to be cool. i am tougher than the average guy my age, and if you had done HALF the drugs I have, then you'd be dead TWICE Thats making an assumption about me. You obviously have no Idea who I am, and stuff like that.

Violent2Dope
I'd kick all your pussy asses.

Commando Queen
i suck in chess
me too

Dr. Badass420

1) few people i know can take me in a fight
2) that may be the case, i'm sure he will "enlighten" us all on that one
3) I'm sure that is incorrect

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I'd kick all your pussy asses. Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Thats making an assumption about me. You obviously have no Idea who I am, and stuff like that.

JLred

me?

me too

but I talk a lot of shit

i'm pretty strong enough to kick some ass...but I hang out with a bunch of small fragile people so i sorta don't fight...

Violent2Dope
I can kick everyone here's ass at the same time, I don't even have to know anything about you and I'll still kick your punk asses.

Barker
I had to check your name to make sure Kai Lien hadn't been unbanned.

Dr. Badass420
translation: I'm stupid and did a shit load of drugs, feel sorry for me.
i am not askijng to be felt sorry for,and i do regret some of the shit i've done
Thats making an assumption about me. You obviously have no Idea who I am, and stuff like that.
are you saying that you've done over half the drugs that i hvae? eek!

Röland
I can kick everyone here's ass at the same time, I don't even have to know anything about you and I'll still kick your punk asses.

I'd bite your ankles.

Reverend Axel
Are you saying that you've done over half the drugs that i hvae? eek

No, because I don't know the exact number of drugs you have done, nor do I give a shit.

Commando Queen
1) few people i know can take me in a fight
2) that may be the case, i'm sure he will "enlighten" us all on that one
3) I'm sure that is incorrect
yeah well whatever, most people who are all "i can beat your ass blah blah, can't fight worth shit" and you were claiming that he was trying to act all badass

me?

but I talk a lot of shit

i'm pretty strong enough to kick some ass...but I hang out with a bunch of small fragile people so i sorta don't fight...
i have acctually fought quite a bit, i grew up with two brothers, and i hardly see the elder of the two but when we do its an all out fight haha in a friedly way

Reverend Axel
I can kick everyone here's ass at the same time, I don't even have to know anything about you and I'll still kick your punk asses. Kay doped

Violent2Dope
I can bench 800 pounds and am a 24 degree black belt in the 6 most deadly martial arts in the world. I could KO everyone on KMC in one move.

Dr. Badass420
No, because I don't know the exact number of drugs you have done, nor do I give a shit.
that wasnt a real question, it was more of a joke no expression

Reverend Axel
that wasnt a real question, it was more of a joke no expression Hahaha? You should do Stand-up? no expression

Dr. Badass420
I can bench 800 pounds and am a 24 degree black belt in the 6 most deadly martial arts in the world. I could KO everyone on KMC in one move.
bullshit

Röland

I took Master Rex's kickboxing class, bring it.

JLred

i think i could kick someone's ass...

it would have to be self-defence...i'm not much for a angry fighter...i like fighting a fun..sort of Fight Club or boxing...

i boxed once because I was angry...it made no sense why I was angry i just wanted to kick this guy's ass...he said i liked his gf...but she's a **** and flirts with like every other ****ing jock and he tells me shit because he thinks im weak...well we were like best friends -nothing gay just close friends- and now I still talk to him and stuff...but it ws funny

Commando Queen
i am not askijng to be felt sorry for,and i do regret some of the shit i've done

are you saying that you've done over half the drugs that i hvae? eek!
fine re translated: look at me, im a whiney little nerd that tries to act all basass once i get online so im going to tell you how many drugs i have done so maybe i can be cool :O

Violent2Dope
There is no bullshit my fine friend, I can kill a raging Rhino with a finger. I can punch through solid titanium and eat nails, I'm the most badass muthafacko alive.

Dr. Badass420
i think i could kick someone's ass...

it would have to be self-defence...i'm not much for a angry fighter...i like fighting a fun..sort of Fight Club or boxing...

i boxed once because I was angry...it made no sense why I was angry i just wanted to kick this guy's ass...he said i liked his gf...but she's a **** and flirts with like every other ****ing jock and he tells me shit because he thinks im weak...well we were like best friends -nothing gay just close friends- and now I still talk to him and stuff...but it ws funny
fighting is all about anger, strenght, and how much pain you are willing to take to prove a point. anyone can kick anyones ass, its ll about determenation

Dr. Badass420
There is no bullshit my fine friend, I can kill a raging Rhino with a finger. I can punch through solid titanium and eat nails, I'm the most badass muthafacko alive.
thats defenitely bullshit

Violent2Dope
fighting is all about anger, strenght, and how much pain you are willing to take to prove a point. anyone can kick anyones ass, its ll about determenation This is the first non bullshit post I've made, no it's not. Fighting is about skill, it doesn't matter how angry you are, if the other guy is a golden gloves boxer and you're just some drunk guy at a bar, you're getting your ass kicked.

Reverend Axel
There is no bullshit my fine friend, I can kill a raging Rhino with a finger. I can punch through solid titanium and eat nails, I'm the most badass muthafacko alive. Originally posted by Violent2Dope
This is the first non bullshit post I've made, no it's not. Fighting is about skill, it doesn't matter how angry you are, if the other guy is a golden gloves boxer and you're just some drunk guy at a bar, you're getting your ass kicked. Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
thats defenitely bullshit I don't know if you guys realize it. But this moment, when these posts are being made, is your most embarrassing moment. Because you're both morons.

dadudemon
fighting is all about anger, strenght, and how much pain you are willing to take to prove a point. anyone can kick anyones ass, its ll about determenation

I'd have to disagree with you there...not anyone can kick anyone's ass...it doesn't work that way in the real wold...no matter the circumstances...Does WWII ring a bell?

No matter how angry a 95 lb women gets...she could never kick Lou Ferigno's ass in just a fist fight...

I have seen two small girls fight each other for 30 minutes non-stop and the worst that happened was a bloody nose...far from an ass kicking.

JLred

i'm a really optimistic dude so then i guess im not a fighter..

JLred
I don't know if you guys realize it. But this moment, when these posts are being made, is your most embarrassing moment. Because you're both morons.
glad i'm not part of that...raver

Violent2Dope
I don't know if you guys realize it. But this moment, when these posts are being made, is your most embarrassing moment. Because you're both morons. Thanks for making an assumption of someone you barely know. Most of my posts were mocking the internet badassry on this thread, and really, what was so stupid about my last post? So why don't you stop being an arrogant prick and shut up?

Reverend Axel
Thanks for making an assumption of someone you barely know. Most of my posts were mocking the internet badassry on this thread, and really, what was so stupid about my last post? So why don't you stop being an arrogant prick and shut up? How was that an assumption? I was making a valid point. A point that was backed up by the posts of yours in which you gave information about yourself. Therefore, unless you're making an assumption of yourself, than how can I be making an assumption? Moron.

Commando Queen
Well i'm more badass than all ya'll i'm so badass that i'm going to bed

Reverend Axel
Well i'm more badass than all ya'll i'm so badass that i'm going to bed Yeah, you better run away. Pwnt, etc.

JLred
Well i'm more badass than all ya'll i'm so badass that i'm going to bed

that dude is super badass...

Commando Queen
Yeah, you better run away. Pwnt, etc. Naw, you better run to my bed too :P

that dude is super badass...
me? im a dude? wtf?

Violent2Dope
How was that an assumption? I was making a valid point. A point that was backed up by the posts of yours in which you gave information about yourself. Therefore, unless you're making an assumption of yourself, than how can I be making an assumption? Moron. Maybe if you had half a brain you'd see the obvious sarcasm in all my posts and realize what I was doin? I was obviously jokin due to the ludicrous posts I was making. So once again, shut up.

Reverend Axel
Maybe if you had half a brain you'd see the obvious sarcasm in all my posts and realize what I was doin? I was obviously jokin due to the ludicrous posts I was making. So once again, shut up. Good thing I could tell the tone of voice you had which would hint your so called "Sarcasm". So, once again, you're a moron.

JLred
Naw, you better run to my bed too :P

me? im a dude? wtf?

my bad...that dudette is super badass..

Violent2Dope
Good thing I could tell the tone of voice you had which would hint your so called "Sarcasm". So, once again, you're a moron. If you were just a little intelligent you'd know all the "reasons" I could beat all you're asses were either impossible or highly unlikely.

Reverend Axel
Naw, you better run to my bed too :P

You wish wink

dadudemon
my bad...that dudette is super badass..

I thought the same thing when I read your post...I was like..."dude...that's a dudette...smooth move dude..."

JLred
Originally posted by dadudemon
I thought the same thing when I read your post...I was like..."dude...that's a dudette...smooth move dude..."

i am very smooth...raver

Reverend Axel
If you were just a little intelligent you'd know all the "reasons" I could beat all you're asses were either impossible or highly unlikely. Quit saying the same things over and over again. Like a broken record, he is.

JLred
like a broken record, he is indeed...

dadudemon
Like a broken record, he is.

Yoda...at you?

Violent2Dope
Quit saying the same things over and over again. Like a broken record, he is. I'm saying the same things over again cause your feeble mind obviously cannot process information at a normal rate.

Naz
Ugh, my most embarrasing moment ever was jumping off the diving board, and my top flew up over my boobs, and I didn't realise it, and I got out of the pool, and my friends started yelling at me and I couldn't hear what they were saying, and so I just sat there for a while on the side of pool. Omg, it was horrible, I finially looked down and fixed everything sick embarrasment

dadudemon
Originally posted by Naz
Ugh, my most embarrasing moment ever was jumping off the diving board, and my top flew up over my boobs, and I didn't realise it, and I got out of the pool, and my friends started yelling at me and I couldn't hear what they were saying, and so I just sat there for a while on the side of pool. Omg, it was horrible, I finially looked down and fixed everything sick embarrasment

This doesn't sound embarassing... evil face

JLred
was it a pool party? or you were just at your friends house?
it would of sucked at a pool party..

Naz
was it a pool party? or you were just at your friends house?
it would of sucked at a pool party..

it was at a public pool.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Naz
it was at a public pool.

LOL RAPE!

JLred
that must of sucked...

Röland
LOL RAPE!

It's not rape, it's "surprise sex."

Reverend Axel
I'm saying the same things over again cause your feeble mind obviously cannot process information at a normal rate. Well, okay, moron.

I'm going to continue to say that this is probably an "Embarrassing Moment" for you. Like I was saying in the first place. Than somehow my intellegence was called into the conversation somehow. Don't know the exact reason why.

Naz
that must of sucked...

Yes, yes it did. Alot.

JLred
Originally posted by Naz
Yes, yes it did. Alot.

a lot

Violent2Dope
Well, okay, moron. I will not argue with you anymore because not only do I not want to be banned but you're really not worth it.

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
Yes, yes it did. Alot.

Pedobear took a picture. haermm

dadudemon

JLred
who is this pedo bear?

Reverend Axel
I will not argue with you anymore because not only do I not want to be banned but you're really not worth it. Alrighty. I don't know why you went on for this long. You were obviously digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Naz

Röland
yup... I lol'd....so the next time my wife acuses me of raping her nose with my nasty butt gas...I will correct her and say it wasn't nose rape...it was surprise gas...

laughing out loud

who is this pedo bear?

An evil entity. Stay away.

Originally posted by Naz
Damn pedobear haermm

He luvers u. haermm

Violent2Dope
"I like my women the way I like my whiskey, 12 years old and full of coke."

Naz

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
Protect me from him?

Of course. 131

Naz

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
love

big grin

dadudemon

Naz
That's a pervert's smile, Naz...but you asked for it. wink

Rolly's not that perverted ermm

Röland
That's a pervert's smile, Naz...but you asked for it. wink

I'm a pervert, but a loving pervert. smile

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
Rolly's not that perverted ermm

Understatement of the year. ermmha

dadudemon

Naz

dadudemon
Originally posted by Naz
I still like you though. ermmha

Nevermind...scratch that last post, Roland.... evil face

Naz
Dude, you just blew it for yourself...you almost had some young cyber jina.

oh

Commando Queen
You wish wink
psht. already happend, so not too much more to wish fore :P

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
I still like you though. ermmha

I know. 131

simonrob123
my sisters took a photo of my first kiss

but its not as bad as my freinds he walked in on his sister having sex

Kram3r
Originally posted by simonrob123
my sisters took a photo of my first kiss

but its not as bad as my freinds he walked in on his sister having sex

Hahaha, pwnt.

JLred
i found a pregnancy test in my brothers' room...

and apparently my mother is against me and my sister going off to college...my older brother just goes to STC a shitty college like i dunno 20 miles away...i wanna go to film school

that wasn't embarassing...it just sucks...

Rogue Jedi
last night I was at work, 3 am, no one around, and I was listening to the Beastie boys. well, I walked out to the front desk dancing my ass off, and there stood two black women. They started laughing and throwing dollar bills at me, saying "Go white boy, go white boy!!!" ninja

JLred
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
last night I was at work, 3 am, no one around, and I was listening to the Beastie boys. well, I walked out to the front desk dancing my ass off, and there stood two black women. They started laughing and throwing dollar bills at me, saying "Go white boy, go white boy!!!" ninja

i was tricked into wearing a box that said "Show me ****" at Spring Break..it sucked.....well I wasn't tricked I put the box on and started dancing and they wrote that on it and told me to wear it....people took pictures and I felt like such a pervert...it was this year and it was my first ever Spring Break..im 16...i know im too young but my frined was going and gave me an invite...also right before we left some dude who tried to sell us weed came up and stole my friends beads...we went to his car and asked for them back and I leaned on his car and he thought i was trying to get in and punched me in the face...this guy was like 30..he was a gangsta' and he ran off and a cop was nearby and my friend called him and they kickd us and the guy off the island because we shouldn't "have been out there in the first place"....ad I agreed but my friend was trying to be a rebel and was talking shit to the cop and acting stupid...

Rogue Jedi
I once peed my pants while passed out drunk.

JLred
i once peed my pants after i was knocked out with duster on the toilet...it was funny...because I was working...

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

JLred
laughing out loud

it was at a small convenience store and it was boring so I locked up and took a couple of hits but then i had to piss so I went to the restroom and took some more and i knocked out standing up when I woke i was sitting on the toilet and my pats were soaked and there was people honking outside and two other co-workers werewaiting to get some shit...this is family owned so one of them was my uncle and the other a close friend so i just covered the floor in water and outside the restroom in water and opened the door and let them cover me and i said the toilet started overflowing and i fell...

Rogue Jedi
it was at a small convenience store and it was boring so I locked up and took a couple of hits but then i had to piss so I went to the restroom and took some more and i knocked out standing up when I woke i was sitting on the toilet and my pats were soaked and there was people honking outside and two other co-workers werewaiting to get some shit...this is family owned so one of them was my uncle and the other a close friend so i just covered the floor in water and outside the restroom in water and opened the door and let them cover me and i said the toilet started overflowing and i fell... sick

JLred
it was so nasty so i've been clean for like 7months...and smokng for like 4...god im a bad dude...im only 16 and ive tried a lot...never weed though or any of those illegal drugs...i've drinken before but i don't see me doing it in the future...i think it's a stupid habit....

Rogue Jedi
live and learn, baby.

JLred
i would like to be high once...

Rogue Jedi
been there done that.

JLred
was it worth it?

Whisper
I pulled out at a junction this morning and had been driving for about 30 seconds when I realised I was in a funeral procession between a hearse and the main mourners car.

Whisper
And while we're on an embarassing funeral story please read the dress code instructions on funeral invitations very carefully. Sombre, whilst being only 2 letters away from sombrero, is a world apart in tone

Kelly_Bean
My latest embarrasing moment was when I was at the recreation center near a cabin we were staying in with Sebastian and we were in the women's and this woman walked in and we were standing right inside the door and the woman was like "Oh my God I'm so sorry!" and she walked into a stall really quick to change her clothes. I ran to the playground and hid on a swing. So we decided to go back in there again...another woman comes in and looks through a crack of the stall we were in then walked out. I was standing on the toilet to make it look like only one person was in there but she looked through the freaking stall so that didn't help. AND THEN we heard someone outside so Seb said "Let me walk out first." so I did and this woman walked in right after he walked out and this husband of hers was standing outside the door and said to Sebastian "Hey buddy, the men's is over there." and Seb said "I know, but the women's is cleaner!" and the man said "Okay, I'll clean it!.............oook." and we just walked off and gave up. xd2

dadudemon
Why was King Triton's crab doing in the girls bathroom to begin with? The "why" isn't really given in your post. (Other than it is cleaner...)

Kelly_Bean
Why was King Triton's crab doing in the girls bathroom to begin with? The "why" isn't really given in your post. (Other than it is cleaner...)
WTF is king triton's crab? And I'm sure you can guess why...or at least I'd hope so.

Rogue Jedi
crabs...yeesh.

WickedTexasMomA
My sister in law walking in on me and my husband having sex.

Or

The guy down the street came over wanting to borrow our lawnmower and I was nake din the pool. Dude was in his 70...*shudders*

Kelly_Bean
crabs...yeesh.
Neither of us have crabs..lol.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
WTF is king triton's crab? And I'm sure you can guess why...or at least I'd hope so.

From "The Little Mermaid. That little crab's name was Sabastian.

Also, I figured that was what you were talking about...but you never REALLY said it.

JLred
Originally posted by Whisper
I pulled out at a junction this morning and had been driving for about 30 seconds when I realised I was in a funeral procession between a hearse and the main mourners car.

i'd probably end up in that same situation....

i recently got my license and I was coming home from the shop and there was constructiona and he put the stop sign up so i stopped in the middle of the intersection and the other cars stopped behind me so i couldn't back up and then my phone rang so i answered it and then i hung up and i decided to drive to a little square in front of me and then i realized the guy was yelling at me because it was clear for awhile....

Kelly_Bean
From "The Little Mermaid. That little crab's name was Sabastian.

Also, I figured that was what you were talking about...but you never REALLY said it.
Oh. stick out tongue

JLred
"oh." indeed...

Kelly_Bean
"oh." indeed...
cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.