thanos(heart)classic beyonder,magus(ig)vs michael,spectre,mr. mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this three on three battle for supremacy of all comics?

Evo
Im gonna go with Team 2 just because Spectre could easily take the soul out of Thanos & Magus. And there is no way Beyonder could stand against Michael, Spectre, and Mr. Mxyptlk.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by Evo
Im gonna go with Team 2 just because Spectre could easily take the soul out of Thanos & Magus. And there is no way Beyonder could stand against Michael, Spectre, and Mr. Mxyptlk.
God enough with the soul thing. If anything, Thanos or beyonder would steal the soul of everyone on team 2

Evo
Originally posted by tooa/presence
God enough with the soul thing. If anything, Thanos or beyonder would steal the soul of everyone on team 2

They cant take Spectre's soul, but they could take his hosts. All Spectre would have to do is take over another host .

Spectre is on the same power level as Living Tribunal anyway, and he surpasses Classic Beyonder and Thanos with the Heart any day.

Hannibal-Lector
Doesnt Thanos with HOTU surpass living tribunal power...

Evo
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Doesnt Thanos with HOTU surpass living tribunal power...

Man, this is what happens when I dont drink my coffee in the morning.

How this happened I dunno, but I got the HOTU mixed with the Infinity Gauntlet. Im sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.