Darth Nihilus vs. the Triforce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Link, Ganon and Zelda are united in their mission to stop the demigod Sith Lord from annihilating them and everything they hold dear. He plans to kill all life and drain its magic and power to sustain himself.

With the the Triforce of Wisdom, Courage and Power, along with a week of prep, can they stop their doom from descending upon them?

Violent2Dope
Well seeing as Ganon is the only one who can completely use his Triforce and he's the only one who would be immune to Force Killer as he can't die, this is pretty much Ganon vs. Nihilus.

Guilty Gear
Ganon would overcome Syphilis and go FTW!

Violent2Dope
Syphilis? WTF are you talkin bout?

Guilty Gear
That's what I like to call Nihilus. Forgive me.

Superboy Prime
Lame spite.

Ganon, Link & Zelda combine their triforce and then wish Nihilus out of existence. Or wish for him to get a ****ing translator...or an actual role in the mother ****ing plot KOTOR 2.

Nikkolas
He had an actual role in KOTOR II.

Big role.

If you piece the evidence together and believe it, he's the opposite of the Exile.

Guilty Gear
Nikkolas, are your threads intended for spite in general or do you think the matches that you make are close?

Nikkolas
Depends on my mood.

For this fight, I know nothing of LoZ. So i had no clue what the result would be.

Wanted to see what this Triforce could do.

Superboy Prime
The Triforce grants whoever touches it any wish they have.

Link has the Triforce of Courage, Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom and Ganon has the Triforce of Power. When all 3 pieces are combined/completed it has the ability to grant any wish like I said earlier.

So yeah...Nihilus is cool and all but he stands no chance what so ever.

Violent2Dope
Nihilus is gangsta foo. Since this all comes down to Ganon and Nihilus I'll only count their stats.

Strength: Ganon sends normal sized human beings flying with one arm and is one of the few people taller than Nihilus(just like pointing that out).

Speed: Nihilus is a Sith Lord and thus can increase his speed with the Force but I'm not sure by how much. Ganon is also very fast despite his size and can teleport, so I'll say Ganon(if anyone knows sumthin about Nihilus' speed I don't tell me).

Durability: Ganon, with ease. Guy survived a giant dragon breathing fire on him and his whole fortress collapsing and lived.

Melee range: Ganon wields large claymore-like swords as big as normal people one handed.

Range of powers: Ganon has different types of ranged energy balls, can cause shockwaves with punche that go about 40-50 feet around him, among other things, Nihilus has drain life, force lightning and I think force choke, so it's a tie.

Power:Ganon's powers are on the whole more destructive and forceful than Nihilus', with the exception of Force Killer, so I'll say Ganon. It's close tho, as Nihilus does have powerful enough TK to lift his whole ship and possibly his fleet, and keeps the ship together.

Versatility: Ganon has much more different powers than what Nihilus has shown, like teleportation, pulling opponents into different dimensions, causing shockwaves with punches, transforming, increasing speed or strength with ToP, and possibly even creation of living creatures like Phantom Ganon.

Experience: Ganon is thousands of years old, he's seen and done much more than Nihilus.

Skill with weapons: Ganon is a master swordsman and has been shown using both single and dual bladed styles,Nihilus' saber style holds the lightsaber in one hand while he uses force attacks with the other, so I say tie.

Intelligence: Ganon is a master manipulator and is extremely intelligent, whereas Nihilus, tho not stupid, can be tricked because every action he makes is to satisfy his hunger.

Coolness and badassry: Tho Nihilus is very cool and badass, I say Ganon.

Overall, Ganon wins after a very hard fight.

Nikkolas
Sounds like a No Limit Fallacy.

You telling me if they put the thing together they could wish Galactus away?

Not that Nihilus is Galactus but it's the best example I can think of.

Violent2Dope
Well yes they could Nikkolas but thing is they would need to have the Triforce forcefully extracted from their bodies and the only one who could do that is Ganon.

Superboy Prime
Pretty much. It is The Legend of Zelda's main plot device.

Superboy Prime
Edit.

By the way Ganon has only been shown doing that in Wind Waker. That does not mean only he has that capacity.

Or did you forget about OoT and how Ganon needed Link to break the seal of the Master Sword to get to the Triforce?

durwank

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Bullshit V2D.

Ganon has been the only one shown doing it, but that does mean they don't know how to do it. Why would they want to piece it together anyway? It's far too dangerous. That is why Ganon did it. He wanted the Triforce to bring Hyrule back to life.

Stop wanking him, man. I'm not wanking him, what makes you think Link could do it? In most games he doesn't even f*cking know he has it, and what makes you think a kid who knows nothing about how to even use his Triforce with no ability to use advanced magic like Ganon could? The only other person who MAY know how to do it is Zelda from OoT, but it's a fact that no one but the Gods themselves know more about the Triforce than Ganon.

Violent2Dope
Edit.

By the way Ganon has only been shown doing that in Wind Waker. That does not mean only he has that capacity.

Or did you forget about OoT and how Ganon needed Link to break the seal of the Master Sword to get to the Triforce?

durwank Well thing is Prime that's a completely different thing, he needed Link to break the seal so he could retrieve the Triforce, but only he has shown the ability to forcefully take it from people, and it almost killed Link and Zelda when he did.

Superboy Prime
Link and Zelda never tried to do that because they lack the lust for power Ganon does. That is all.

Violent2Dope
Link and Zelda never tried to do that because they lack the lust for power Ganon does.

That is all. Link can't do it, that's a fact, he lacks any ability to actually use his ToC and has no sorcery training like Ganon. OoT Zelda may be able to do it as she did show some magical power, but there is nothing to suggest that anyone else can but Ganon, I'm not saying it's impossible for anyone but him to, only that no one else(with possible exception of OoT Zelda) have the knowledge of the Triforce or the magical power to do it. This is off topic so this discussion ends now.

Superboy Prime
Whatever you say cowboy.

Violent2Dope
Damn right whatever I say, what about my stats breakdown of Nihilus and Ganon, how was it?

Guilty Gear
It was perfect.

Violent2Dope
YAY FOR MY PERFECTION! What did you other guys think about it?

Superboy Prime
I didn't bother reading it.

Violent2Dope
I didn't bother reading it. Read it before I phail you. I don't post those Goddamn word quilts for my own amusement.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
YAY FOR MY PERFECTION! What did you other guys think about it? clap

Violent2Dope
Prime is upsetting me, I posted that word quilt for you guys and he doesn't read it.

Superboy Prime
Nothing personal...it's just that I already mentioned why Nihilus stands no chance in hell...however just because you are asking nicely I shall do as I'm asked.

Few things I'd like to point out...Lightsabers > claymore swords and pretty much any metal in Hyrule.

Nihilus control over the force is vast, and Ganon is suceptible to it because he is a living being.

Standard force speed increase = ability to deflect blaster fire and perform phenomenal physical feats like jumping several feet off the air etc.

About Ganon's durability...true that he survived getting all that thrown at him...however it can be debated that Nihilus could keep all the debries from hitting him with telekinesis. Because he kept an entire ship together with his telekinesis, ye know?

1 on 1 against Nihilus I am actually giving it to Nihilus.

However...since Link and Zelda are working together with him they just combine their triforce parts and wish for him to trip like Darkseid and impale himself on a lightsaber.

Violent2Dope
Nothing personal...it's just that I already mentioned why Nihilus stands no chance in hell...however just because you are asking nicely I shall do as I'm asked.

Few things I'd like to point out...Lightsabers > claymore swords and pretty much any metal in Hyrule.

Nihilus control over the force is vast, and Ganon is suceptible to it because he is a living being.

Standard force speed increase = ability to deflect blaster fire and perform phenomenal physical feats like jumping several feet off the air etc.

About Ganon's durability...true that he survived getting all that thrown at him...however it can be debated that Nihilus could keep all the debries from hitting him with telekinesis. Because he kept an entire ship together with his telekinesis, ye know?

1 on 1 against Nihilus I am actually giving it to Nihilus.

However...since Link and Zelda are working together with him they just combine their triforce parts and wish for him to trip like Darkseid and impale himself on a lightsaber. Well I wasn't saying Lightsabers were weaker than claymores I was talkin bout weapon skill yo. And I was thinking that we were talkin about Ganon with his sword in TP which is magically enhanced, and could probably stand up to a LS, and even if it couldn't he'd just create another weapon from nothing like in WW. I never said that Ganon is immune to the Force, but Force Killer would not affect him for two reasons, he can't die and he is not touched by the Force, as the technique involves violently separating the Force from life and feeding on the death it causes. Ganon in WW jumped like 20-30 feet in the air and can teleport, which puts his speed above Nihilus'. Nihilus using TK to stop the debries is not durability, and how will TK help him from dragon fire? I give it to Ganon.

Superboy Prime
This is why Zelda characters are difficult to debate against. Because they have so many ****ing appearances.

BTW No one's surprised you give it to Ganon.

Violent2Dope
This is why Zelda characters are difficult to debate against. Because they have so many ****ing appearances.

BTW No one's surprised you give it to Ganon. One thing I can say is that Zelda is inconsistent at times with abilities, and dude, I may be a fanboy, but I am a fanboy who debates with logic and reasoning.thumbsup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.