team dc vs team mavel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
superman(witch won would make it even plz post), batman, mindless grundy and superboy vs. captain america, wolverine, mindless hulk, spiderman

Evil_Ash
What witch has won what?

Dgw2007
i meant to say one

Tazer
Yo.

which Superboy?

Tazer

spetznaz
The match would, in the space of less than a second, distill into a bout between Superman/Superboy/Grundy against the lone Hulk. During that span of time Captain America, Logan and Parker would be vanquished in one of around 5 to 6 ways (the most obvious being a speedblitz), leaving only the Hulk.

Who would lose.

Batman would probably be left wondering how come he had to fly all that way just to be in a fight that he did not even participate in, and was over too quickly to be sufficiently enjoyed.

10/10 DC.

To turn the tables, imagine if I had a DC team comprised of: Batman, Lady Shiva, Grundy and Deathstroke against a Marvel team comprised of the Gladiator (fully confident ofcourse), the Sentry, the Hulk and Captain America. In the same manner, the Marvel team would finish the fight in about a second (once again using one of several methods, speedblitz by Gladiator or Sentry being the most obvious ....although like the Superboy/Superman scenario, there are a couple of other ways that are even worse though a few split-seconds slower).

In my scenario, just like in yours, the teams were not evenly matched. One team had amazing offensive capabilities (in yours Marvel, in my example DC), BUT THE OTHER team had godlike offensive capabilities.

BTW: It really wouldn't matter what type of Superboy. Any iteration would be good enough to take out Cap, Wolvie and Parker real fast (and yes, I read the DC-Marvel crossover that had Parker beating S'boy ....which was a fan-voted piece of PIS).

With those guys gone (in less than a second) all offensive potential is turned against the Hulk.

He falls.

Dgw2007
well i think it is alright all i did is picked the most common superheros from each comic book

Evo
Is there a Superman that could make that even? I havnt seen one.

Either way, its DC easily.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Dgw2007
well i think it is alright all i did is picked the most common superheros from each comic book

No problem. Wasn't criticising you at all. I was just commenting that the DC team had several key members that would make the chances of the Marvel team next to nil.

Nice to have you in the forum.

Dgw2007
ty

Dgw2007
and i was thinking about Amalgam people and match them like superman and captain america(Super-Soldier)

Hannibal-Lector
DC, im pretty sure ne incarnation of superman or superboy would do it

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team DC ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.