gangs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
i went outside to take a piss because my bro was hogging the restroom and another cat as on my porch and my cat ran up to me and started hissing at the other cat so I got a shovel...and scared it away...no cat ****s with my cat...

LethalFemme
What the f**k?

JLred
thanks for the one and only post...

Vinny Valentine
.... What the f**k?

..... What the f**k?

..........What the f**k?

Who ARE You?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
.... What the f**k?

..... What the f**k?

..........What the f**k?

Who ARE You?

ermm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LethalFemme
ermm

mhm Wont even make your brother MOTM

LethalFemme
mhm Wont even make your brother MOTM

You were for next month.no expression

JLred
.... What the f**k?

..... What the f**k?

..........What the f**k?

Who ARE You? woah...i've been here fo a couple of years...

jinzin
Originally posted by JLred
i went outside to take a piss because my bro was hogging the restroom and another cat as on my porch and my cat ran up to me and started hissing at the other cat so I got a shovel...and scared it away...no cat ****s with my cat... punk

Yeah! You got to let the pussy know. they can't push you around!

Vinny Valentine
You were for next month.no expression

Is that a yes to the spanking? ermm

LethalFemme
Is that a yes to the spanking? ermm

Dad spanks you?ermm

jinzin
Dad spanks you?ermm

erm

sick

JLred
Originally posted by jinzin
punk

Yeah! You got to let the pussy know. they can't push you around!

yeah..

Vinny Valentine
Dad spanks you?ermm

I was asking if you would ._.

LethalFemme
erm

sick

You could just say hi.nahuh

I was asking if you would ._.

Eww you're my brother.na

JLred
this got weird...

jinzin
You could just say hi.nahuh

Eww you're my brother.na

Yeah well.. so could you but.... you never do.. sad

this got weird...

lol, dude your the one chasing pussy around with a shovel.

LethalFemme
Yeah well.. so could you but.... you never do.. sad

Aren't you the one that pops up like every three months?schmoll

JLred
i'm chasing cats...

Vinny Valentine
... So LF? ermm

LethalFemme
... So LF? ermm

........Yeah VV?ermm

jinzin
Aren't you the one that pops up like every three months?schmoll

No, i'm the one that says hi every three months cause you never do.

jinzin
i'm chasing cats...

laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
........Yeah VV?ermm

*Pulls out the paddle*

ermm

LethalFemme
No, i'm the one that says hi every three months cause you never do.

I never see you.

*Pulls out the paddle*

ermm

What made you think I was gonna say yes?sly

Vinny Valentine
I never see you.

The fact you got naked?

LethalFemme
The fact you got naked?

I was naked before I came here.forgetu

jinzin
I never see you.

sad

LethalFemme
sad

hug

jinzin
Now that's what I'm talking about...

anywho, howya been babe?

Vinny Valentine
I was naked before I came here.forgetu

Yeah, but now we have rope.

LethalFemme
Now that's what I'm talking about...

anywho, howya been babe?

Up and down. you?

Yeah, but now we have rope.

Rope? What color?hmm

jinzin
Well, good actually, I just got back from Florida, which was fun..

are you asking for him or for us wink

LethalFemme
Did you meet anyone?stick out tongue

We'll have to wait and see.vin

jinzin
Not really anyone that interesting. But, like I said, fun.

sounds good to me cool

LethalFemme
Thats cool.

So whats up now?

jinzin
nothin too much I mean it IS like 5 in the morning.

LethalFemme
True I should sleep.

Bye sweetstuff.lfmwah

jinzin
later lover.

LethalFemme
I'll be the first to say hi next time. Promise.hug

jinzin
k big grin

PiruBlood
i went outside to take a piss because my bro was hogging the restroom and another cat as on my porch and my cat ran up to me and started hissing at the other cat so I got a shovel...and scared it away...no cat ****s with my cat...

uh i thought this shit was about gangs? nobody wants to hear your hillbilly jerry springer beastyality story.

Rogue Jedi
Up and down. you?

Rope? What color?hmm rope....I got yer feckin' rope..

Vathu

What the hell does two cats have to do with gang violence? shrug

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Vathu
What the hell does two cats have to do with gang violence? shrug

see now thats what i call a malibues most wanted wannabe.

Dr. Badass420
what did that have to do with gangs?

Rogue Jedi
gang members are sissies. I fear them not and have NO respect for them.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
gang members are sissies. I fear them not and have NO respect for them.

shooting someone dosent make you a gangster. it makes u a thug. being a gangster is fighting with your hands only. you dont have to kill a dude to be a tough guy. gangster is an attitude.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by PiruBlood
shooting someone dosent make you a gangster. it makes u a thug. being a gangster is fighting with your hands only. you dont have to kill a dude to be a tough guy. gangster is an attitude. BULLSHIT...Being in a gang is being afraid to fight your own battles. I know from experience, man.

Dr. Badass420
i still dont unbderstand how the title relates to the content of this thread smokin'

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
i still dont unbderstand how the title relates to the content of this thread smokin' its the OTF, man.

Dr. Badass420
its the OTF, man.
lol

Rogue Jedi
trudat yo.

PiruBlood
BULLSHIT...Being in a gang is being afraid to fight your own battles. I know from experience, man.

ppl got the whole gang shit all wrong. the crips and bloods are just a gang of thugs. for instance lets say im with 3 other dudes minding my own buisness when another crowd with 3 ppl walk up on us and pull out a gun. the point im trying to make is gangs who flaunt the color shit and go oh im so bad cause i got a gun are pussies. ppl like that who need weapons in a fight are quick to pick up a gun because there pussy fighters and scared to take a ass kicking. i aint no gang member but if some dude ****s with one of my friends ill back my friend up. that dont mean its gang violence.

Rogue Jedi
when you fight a gang member, you fight their homeys too. whats brave about that?

Dr. Badass420
when you fight a gang member, you fight their homeys too. whats brave about that?
true

PiruBlood

todays gangs are an army with automatic weapons and shit. if you look at the 1800's and shit with the irish gangs they fought off the villains or bad guys. now a days with todays gangs its about the drugs. if you look at the crack cocaine era and stuff no wonder places like california have so many gang territories and a war going on everyday. for instance the crips when tookie williams took over that shit things got worse and alot worse. the bloods were formed to fend off the shit crips were doing in L.A. and hell even the kkk is a gang nowadays and thats because its about race. i believe all gangs are not the same but of course many will have there own options.

Dr. Badass420
todays gangs are an army with automatic weapons and shit. if you look at the 1800's and shit with the irish gangs they fought off the villains or bad guys. now a days with todays gangs its about the drugs. if you look at the crack cocaine era and stuff no wonder places like california have so many gang territories and a war going on everyday. for instance the crips when tookie williams took over that shit things got worse and alot worse. the bloods were formed to fend off the shit crips were doing in L.A. and hell even the kkk is a gang nowadays and thats because its about race. i believe all gangs are not the same but of course many will have there own options.
are you in a gang?

Rogue Jedi
are you in a gang? sounds like it.

Dr. Badass420
sounds like it.
he seems like he knows quite a bit about gangs

PiruBlood
are you in a gang?

no i aint a gangmember. i almost did though. my cousin who is now chicago pd beat my ass when he found out i was considering it when i was 13. i know all this shit is cause i see it where i live and i study it. the cousin who is a cop joind the latin kings and lookat him now he works for chicago police. if it wasnt for him i couldve made the stupidist mistake of my life.

Dr. Badass420
no i aint a gangmember. i almost did though. my cousin who is now chicago pd beat my ass when he found out i was considering it when i was 13. i know all this shit is cause i see it where i live and i study it. the cousin who is a cop joind the latin kings and lookat him now he works for chicago police. if it wasnt for him i couldve made the stupidist mistake of my life.
you live in chicago>?

PiruBlood
you live in chicago>?

yea man. i live over by licoln park zoo over on michigan ave. over here we got gds latin kings with some black stones.

Barker
I think a simple, "WHAT THE ****?" will suffice for this thread.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker

Dr. Badass420
yea man. i live over by licoln park zoo over on michigan ave. over here we got gds latin kings with some black stones.
oh then you do have bad gangs, i live in the northwest chicago suburbs, and we have fake GDs, and real latin kings, and real 77s

PiruBlood
oh then you do have bad gangs, i live in the northwest chicago suburbs, and we have fake GDs, and real latin kings, and real 77s

i been hearing that alot of the real bangers are hitting the burbs. i heard in oak lawn they got some ambros

Lana

Dude, saying that a gang member ended up in the Chicago PD isn't really that unusual...take a look at how corrupt this city is.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Lana
Dude, saying that a gang member ended up in the Chicago PD isn't really that unusual...take a look at how corrupt this city is.

you misunderstood my cousin turned his life around and droped the gang crap. now he is law. that to me is a role model. plane and simple.

Röland
Originally posted by Barker

What the f*ck?

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/5751/bandofbrothersclownse2.gif

Secretus
plane and simple.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thairplane.gif

JLred
uh i thought this shit was about gangs? nobody wants to hear your hillbilly jerry springer beastyality story.

my neighberhood has a lot of cats and they have gangs...sorta like the mob with this big orange cat...then there's these new crack addict cats coming into my yard begging for food and scaring my cat away from the food...now there are some dogs trying to go itno the territory....ironically-ish i have a huge fence just forget to close the door...

Secretus
Sounds like you get alot of pussy.

Röland
I roll with 10 gangs.

JLred
Originally posted by Secretus
Sounds like you get alot of pussy.

and dogs.... confused

Secretus
Whatever gets your blood pumpin.

JLred
... messed

Dr. Badass420
my neighberhood has a lot of cats and they have gangs...sorta like the mob with this big orange cat...then there's these new crack addict cats coming into my yard begging for food and scaring my cat away from the food...now there are some dogs trying to go itno the territory....ironically-ish i have a huge fence just forget to close the door...
laughing out loud
i been hearing that alot of the real bangers are hitting the burbs. i heard in oak lawn they got some ambros
yeha but most of the kids who act like that are just posers

MR.Grum
i went outside to take a piss because my bro was hogging the restroom and another cat as on my porch and my cat ran up to me and started hissing at the other cat so I got a shovel...and scared it away...no cat ****s with my cat... huh?

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by MR.Grum
huh?
he was jealous cuz his little brother was getting more pussey than he was

MR.Grum
he was jealous cuz his little brother was getting more pussey than he was o i would be to

Dr. Badass420
o i would be to
i'd say i would too, but my little brother is only 9 so i know that nothing is happenning

MR.Grum
i'd say i would too, but my little brother is only 9 so i know that nothing is happenning you would be surprised

Dr. Badass420
you would be surprised
he doesntr go to church, if that's what you're thinking

Secretus
he was jealous cuz his little brother was getting more pussey than he was

laughing

Pirublood's brother ftw.

MR.Grum
he doesntr go to church, if that's what you're thinking but he dose go to school aha

Dr. Badass420
but he dose go to school aha
i'd feck some of my old teachers, now that i'm thinking about it

MR.Grum
i'd feck some of my old teachers, now that i'm thinking about it pedobear teachers

Secretus
pedobear teachers

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thpedobear.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.