What is going on around here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ohorseman
I just joined. I like art. I like to show it and get feedback. But my attempts to post it do not work - because of my links to photobucket (where my art is). Further, I attempted to upload. But that did not work either - the file was the right format and size.

What is going on here? Also, hello! stick out tongue

vivando-loca
wish i could answer your question.

hello to you too! big grin

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

You need a fixed amount of posts to be able to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

guy222
Originally posted by Ohorseman
I just joined. I like art. I like to show it and get feedback. But my attempts to post it do not work - because of my links to photobucket (where my art is). Further, I attempted to upload. But that did not work either - the file was the right format and size.

What is going on here? Also, hello! stick out tongue

Hello

Have a good time

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Ohorseman

What is going on here? Also, hello! stick out tongue Hey hey smile

Welcome to KMC happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.