how old were you when you first lost your virginity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
laughing i was 14 and lost it to this 17 year old spanish girl.

Rogue Jedi
19, to some skank at a party....she swallowed.

WickedTexasMomA

PiruBlood
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA

12?

WickedTexasMomA
Ya 12, and there was no sex..LOL I feel off a horse and pop went the cherry.

Rogue Jedi
12 you told me you were 18!!!

Sanctuary
Three. Then I found it with 12 and lost it again with 16

_ Bardock (Jesus Christ...stupid Sanctuary stupid...not letting me on my account, will ya)

PiruBlood

laughing how is that even possible?

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you told me you were 18!!! >_> Sorry! Well hey I just freshly turned 22! Lets take this backstage?wink

PiruBlood
>_> Sorry! Well hey I just freshly turned 22! Lets take this backstage?wink

ill rock your world maybe they dont call me tazz for nothing smokin'

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by PiruBlood
laughing how is that even possible? Dunno but it is. My sister was riding a bike and ran into a tree and the bike was a boys bike and she racked her self hard enough to pop hers.

Rogue Jedi
>_> Sorry! Well hey I just freshly turned 22! Lets take this backstage?wink laughing

PiruBlood
Dunno but it is. My sister was riding a bike and ran into a tree and the bike was a boys bike and she racked her self hard enough to pop hers.

man that shit is 2 funny.

Dr. Badass420
15, i got high for the first time at a party and ****ed some chick i didnt/still dont even know

WickedTexasMomA
ill rock your world maybe they dont call me tazz for nothing smokin' Pfffffffffffffffft cool

PiruBlood
Pfffffffffffffffft cool

get the bed ready and i got the magnum with me. smokin'

WickedTexasMomA
When your balls drop, Dont call me, Call Rogue.

PiruBlood
When your balls drop, Dont call me, Call Rogue.

my balls dropped many ages ago. i think your cotter is just to big and wide cause i have heard from some sources that they can here an echo everytime your getting nailed. your big cooter makes guys dicks look like some donkey riders riding down the grand canyon.

Secretus
Oh noez.

WickedTexasMomA
Really they have? I wasnt sure, I was thinking you where a shemale with that voice of yours. But eh your not that lucky.

PiruBlood
Really they have? I wasnt sure, I was thinking you where a shemale with that voice of yours. But eh your not that lucky.

your comeback made no sence. how in the sam blue hell you gona judge a voice that you never even heard? oh and btw im more manly than what your husband is anyday. so why dont you hop in the shower and wash your beaver cause i can smell that shit all the way in the pjs. and just so you know i wouldnt eat your nasty sewer stickin grand canyon sloppy second p*ssy for all the weed on the east side of chicago.

Röland
Originally posted by Secretus
Oh noez.

Is this loli Secretus?

Kelly_Bean
September 10th 2005. laughing out loud

Vanity

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
September 10th 2005. laughing out loud
So I had just turned 16 about 4 months earlier.

Mišt

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar95278_2.gif

Secretus

PiruBlood
theres no way anyone got laid at 12. thats why im gona call bullshit on texasmoma. puberty dont kick in till about 13 -14

Barker
theres no way anyone got laid at 12. thats why im gona call bullshit on texasmoma. puberty dont kick in till about 13 -14
It can start as early as age ten, possibly even before.

I'm guessing you're about 9.

Röland

Girls start puberty sooner then guys there chief.

Röland
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/pedobear1op8mm8.png

That's what I thought.

Kelly_Bean
Actually I've heard of women starting their periods at the age of nine. Please get an education before you tell someone what they have and have not done. kthx.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Barker
It can start as early as age ten, possibly even before.

I'm guessing you're about 9.

like i stated before kid im 22 you can check my profile if you wish. and before you get to the hole shit oh for 22 you cant spell for shit let me just state i have not slept for the past 3 days and i admit i never graduated hs i had more import things to take care of wich is my daughter. so with a ***** like you barker and to anyone else who wants to get smart by posting there spelling dictionarys and shit you can take that shit shine it up real nice and stick it up your ass. and as for your little cheap ass 9 year old comment dont being throwing your child molestation fantasies on the fourms barker you never know chris hansen may be watching you.

Kelly_Bean
like i stated before kid im 22 you can check my profile if you wish. and before you get to the hole shit oh for 22 you cant spell for shit let me just state i have not slept for the past 3 days and i admit i never graduated hs i had more import things to take care of wich is my daughter. so with a ***** like you barker and to anyone else who wants to get smart by posting there spelling dictionarys and shit you can take that shit shine it up real nice and stick it up your ass. and as for your little cheap ass 9 year old comment dont being throwing your child molestation fantasies on the fourms barker you never know chris hansen may be watching you.
Please get an education, let me repeat, before you insult others especially on their spelling. Your grammar sucks for one, and you spelled dictionaries wrong.

PiruBlood
Please get an education, let me repeat, before you insult others especially on their spelling. Your grammar sucks for one, and you spelled dictionaries wrong.

EDIT

Kelly_Bean
EDIT
Nice insults man, very nice. Did you let your little brother type those up for ya?

PiruBlood
Nice insults man, very nice. Did you let your little brother type those up for ya?

little brother? im the last of my family if you must know.

Kelly_Bean
little brother? im the last of my family if you must know.
Well I suggest you "grow some" then unless you want people to think you're some kind of retarded little kid.

Reverend Axel

Wait, did you say "Virginity"?.

Oh, 16.

PiruBlood
Well I suggest you "grow some" then unless you want people to think you're some kind of retarded little kid.

little kid? hmmmm ok w/e is that all you got? shit my 3 year old can come up with better insults than you.

Rogue Jedi
my balls dropped many ages ago. i think your cotter is just to big and wide cause i have heard from some sources that they can here an echo everytime your getting nailed. your big cooter makes guys dicks look like some donkey riders riding down the grand canyon. dood, you are an incredible a$$hole. why are you starting shit with everyone here?

Kelly_Bean
dood, you are an incredible a$$hole. why are you starting shit with everyone here?
Funny thing is, he can't even spell cooter for one, and for two I have had sex with 2 different people in my entire life..hmm hell yeah my vagina is just one big ass gaping hole from that. roll eyes (sarcastic) I quit with him about an hour ago.

WickedTexasMomA

PiruBlood How hard is it for you to read the above? Your right I DIDNT have sex at 12, I was 17 before I had sex .

Secretus
PiruBlood How hard is it for you to read the above? Your right I DIDNT have sex at 12, I was 17 before I had sex .

He's a few fries short of a happy meal.

Kelly_Bean
He's a few fries short of a happy meal.
I like happy meals.

WickedTexasMomA
He's a few fries short of a happy meal. Your wrong, His missing the whole meal.

Röland
Now I want some McDonalds. no expression

Vathu
Originally posted by Reverend Axel

Wait, did you say "Virginity"?.

Oh, 16.

crylaugh

Kelly_Bean

Menetnashté
Happy Meals are from BK, shitso. ....I think...
Nope. Mc's

Kelly_Bean

Röland

Don't call me shitso!

Kelly_Bean

Röland
I'm sorry...hug

It's okay. salute

Vathu

LULZ!

THAT WAS THE SECOND FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER WITNESED FROM A ****TARD! crylaugh

Kelly_Bean

stuwienl
how old were you when you first lost your virginity?

I'm sorry, but can you lose your virginity again, for a second time?

Dustin [Tsure]
I lost it when RJ stripped in front of me. vin

Grinning Goku

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Dustin
I lost it when RJ stripped in front of me. vin
You automatically lost your v-card when Rogue stripped for ya? DAMN he must be one fast f*cker!

Selina*Starfire
I'm 18......and I'm still a virgin. embarrasment So I don't even know why I'm posting in here... ermm Boredeom, I guess. nuts doped

Dreamt

Violent2Dope
theres no way anyone got laid at 12. thats why im gona call bullshit on texasmoma. puberty dont kick in till about 13 -14 I got pubes at 11. Still a virgin and not ashamed to admit it.

Violent2Dope
dood, you are an incredible a$$hole. why are you starting shit with everyone here? It's all the peckerhead is good for. He takes internet badassry to the extreme.

LethalFemme

Even if she was twelve when she lost her virginity (which we know she wasn't if you read what she wrote) how an you still not have sex? Just cuz sh was 12 doesn't mean the guy was.sleepy

Violent2Dope
Don't respond to PiruBlood, he's not worth it.

Secretus
LethalFemme likes the badasses.

Violent2Dope
PiruBlood is not a badass, he's a punk ass b*tch that acts badass online.

Secretus
You to should get together, maybe have avon party or something.

Violent2Dope
You to should get together, maybe have avon party or something. What are you implying?

colonelf40
ive never been laid but have been sucked off 4 or 5 times
im just shocked at all these ages you folks popped your cherries eg. 12, 13, 14 etc

Secretus
Originally posted by colonelf40
ive never been laid but have been sucked off 4 or 5 times
im just shocked at all these ages you folks popped your cherries eg. 12, 13, 14 etc

I agree, it's called "I wish world". But out of all honesty, my giveashit meter can care less.

Violent2Dope
I agree, it's called "I wish world". But out of all honesty, my giveashit meter can care less. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Secretus
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
What are you implying?

That you two seem to have alot of testosterone built up and should have a long talk about it. KMC isn't big enough for the two of you.

Secretus
That you two seem to have alot of testosterone built up and should have a long talk about it. KMC isn't big enough for the two of you.

Maybe a literacy test? Then of course you would win.

Violent2Dope
That you two seem to have alot of testosterone built up and should have a long talk about it. KMC isn't big enough for the two of you. When have I been an internet badass or acted tough on KMC(when I wasn't joking). And why did you just quote yourself?

Secretus
And why did you just quote yourself?

Maybe, drunk? I'll look into it.

Violent2Dope
Answer my other question pweez.big grin

Secretus
When have I been an internet badass or acted tough on KMC(when I wasn't joking). And why did you just quote yourself?

If I remeber correctly you were banned because of him, no?

Violent2Dope
If I remeber correctly you were banned because of him, no? Okay now that was bullshit. I was banned cause of that peckerhead, but whoever the pea brained mod that banned me was for some reason overlooked the shit he said.

Secretus
Okay now that was bullshit. I was banned cause of that peckerhead, but whoever the pea brained mod that banned me was for some reason overlooked the shit he said.

I can tell that you're not bitter.

Violent2Dope
I can tell that you're not bitter. Now I never said I was not bitter towards him, I hate the bastard, only that unlike him I'm not some testosterone fueled internet badass.

Secretus
Gotcha ya. lol

Kelly_Bean
I agree.

PiruBlood
Now I never said I was not bitter towards him, I hate the bastard, only that unlike him I'm not some testosterone fueled internet badass.

hey im not the one who through around the racial slurs man. and its pretty ovious your afraid because i havent seen you in months man. if im such an internet bad ass why you always logging on till after i leave?

Kelly_Bean
hey im not the one who through around the racial slurs man. and its pretty ovious your afraid because i havent seen you in months man. if im such an internet bad ass why you always logging on till after i leave?
Sock?

lord xyz
I'm still a virgin...

PiruBlood
Originally posted by lord xyz
I'm still a virgin...

go get some pussy man. your in london kid go find yourself a london girl.

Secretus

Mywi

BobbyD
You were wonderful too, my love. love

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
wanker

BobbyD
wanker

eek! laughing out loud

That's not nice! mad

stick out tongue

Robtard

I call bullshit... by the way you flaunt your "feats" around here, it's a safe bet you've never been laid. Oh, fingering your own @sshole in the shower doesn't count as "losing your virginity", not even "anal virginity".

Vathu

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/Funny%20shit/NOONECARES.jpg

Estacado
First lost your virginity.......hmm

Röland
I didn't post a serious response yet. vin

I lost mine at 17.

Robtard
Originally posted by Estacado

Yeah, like penis/vagina and/or anal, . Not sure if oral counts in terms of virginity, the council is still flip-flopping on that one; if positive, then you could lose your virginity a total of 3 times.

P.S. I know Pirublood did't mean that and he just said "first" because he's a moron.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, like penis/vagina and/or anal, . Not sure if oral counts in terms of virginity, the council is still flip-flopping on that one; if positive, then you could lose your virginity a total of 3 times.

P.S. I know Pirublood did't mean that and he just said "first" because he's a moron.
laughing out loud I love you.

Violent2Dope
hey im not the one who through around the racial slurs man. and its pretty ovious your afraid because i havent seen you in months man. if im such an internet bad ass why you always logging on till after i leave? Racial slurs? Lol you mean when you quoted me and edited my quote to make me sound racist? And I'm on these forums more than you mane.

Violent2Dope
I call bullshit... by the way you flaunt your "feats" around here, it's a safe bet you've never been laid. Oh, fingering your own @sshole in the shower doesn't count as "losing your virginity", not even "anal virginity". laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Robtard
laughing out loud I love you.

I love you too?

Lana
I was 19...

Punkyhermy
a prowd owner of an unpopped cherry.happy

Robtard
Originally posted by Lana
I was 19...

*unbuckles*

Go on...

Röland
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
a prowd owner of an unpopped cherry.happy

Profiled. crylaugh

Punkyhermy

Röland
embarrasment

laughing out loud

hug

stick out tongue

Punkyhermy

Kelly_Bean
I love you too?
Good! durty

Röland
happy

stick out tongue

how do i find rolly this fine afternoon?smile

I'm good, I ordered some pizza. happy

Kutulu
Originally posted by Estacado

Translation: still a virgin. yesermm

Naz
I still have my virginity happy

mr.mayfield
fourteen years old

RogerRamjet
i was thirteen years old and it happend during a camping trip in Italy...wasn't fun just loads o' mosquito bites..

Robtard
Originally posted by Kutulu
Translation: still a virgin. yesermm

His questioning of the posters wording is valid. "First lost", understand now?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i was thirteen years old and it happend during a camping trip in Italy...wasn't fun just loads o' mosquito bites.. damn....was she that flat chested?

RogerRamjet
damn....was she that flat chested?

no...it was that mosquito infested..

JacopeX
13-14. erm

Vathu

lord xyz
Originally posted by JacopeX
13-14. erm You can't tell the difference between one year ago and two years ago? no expression

Even for something like this?

Kelly_Bean
Everyone who's a virgin, save it for as loooong as you can. stick out tongue

Vathu

No fun in that. no expression

lord xyz
Everyone who's a virgin, save it for as loooong as you can. stick out tongue **** that. I'll go all the way and then some.

Tattoo

Like you did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Vathu
No fun in that. no expression
Well it isn't when you're not saving it "for a special someone" and want to get rid of it asap. But if you were, it's well worth it. Sechs is Sechs though...

Röland
Originally posted by lord xyz
**** that. I'll go all the way and then some.

Does "then some" mean come on her face or something? haermm

Tattoo

Röland
Originally posted by Tattoo
No, all the way with a woman, then all the way with a dude.

Eww.

It'd be better if he gave her a nice protein mask. no expression

Tattoo

Röland
Or a protein shake. ermm

I'm not down for her to swallow, it makes me shudder inside. ermmnone

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Wow are you serious? You want the woman to be a spitter?

Yeah, I'd rather have it on her chest or face then have her swallow it.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Understandable! But wow...shocking.

I just never though girls actually like to do it. srug

Anyway, to me, blowing it on a girls chest or face if she would be ok with it, is uber sexual.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Every girl is different, honey buns. smile
w00t Gives ya images for the next time ya get horny, huh?

I know. stick out tongue

Of course. jwank

Kelly_Bean

Röland
I knewd it! I knewd I could figure men out.

We're not that hard to figure out. stick out tongue

Men need 3 key things in life, sex, food and beer, we can be loving creatures but give us those 3 things and we are in heaven. stick out tongue

Tattoo

Kelly_Bean

Röland
...you're a man? ermm

If a girl wants to chug some man juice...w00t.

Yeah.... ermmnone

I mean if the next girl I date is all like "Derek, come in my mouth I want to taste your juice." I'd be more than happy to. But I don't feel the need to pop off in her mouth without informing her or make her swallow like some guys I know do. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Röland
What do you think women need? (Take a guess)

The same things? jlaugh

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Eh...some women in this world might. I guess I'll let your answer slide...but don't let it happen again! schmoll

Women are confusing. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean

Vathu

Röland
droolio So are men.....I think men are more confuzzling than women are to be quite honest.

I think women are confusing as hell.

Röland
Originally posted by Vathu
I like coke, not beer.

Or milk. ermmha

You don't count.

Vathu
droolio So are men.....I think men are more confuzzling than women are to be quite honest.

And no.

We just seem confusing.

Women seem like ****ing Da Vinchis code to us men. ermmha

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>