Spiderman- new enemies for spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ihseruqazmuh
Happy Dance I think there should be a long lost brother and he has powers of the shadows. he can fly and looks like a raven thing when he flies and leaves a shadowy vapor. Happy Dance

Menetnashté
No Happy Dance

Sparkz
Originally posted by ihseruqazmuh
Happy Dance I think there should be a long lost brother and he has powers of the shadows. he can fly and looks like a raven thing when he flies and leaves a shadowy vapor. Happy Dance

Intresting but Spidey dosen't need a long lost brother. Unless its Ben Reilly!

ihseruqazmuh
but think about it, there's a whole new dude that he never hears about and this will probably start a whole new story

steverules
He already had a long lost brother...it was Kangaroo man

ihseruqazmuh
was it really kangaroo man?

ihseruqazmuh
ok so ignore the long lost brother thing. He would still make a nice bad guy. i mean he can can control the darkness and make power outages. he'd be unstoppable.

Sparkz
but think about it, there's a whole new dude that he never hears about and this will probably start a whole new story

Yeah but long lost family members are usually either done to death or just done poorly, and if this guy is unstoppable why give him to Spider-man? lol why Not Superman give him a challenge.

ihseruqazmuh
im not to fond of superman but if my bad guy kills superman than h*** yeah! But what if spiderman kills this dude by finding doc ocks old machine that makes perpetual energy and exposes the bad guy to the light. or thr bad guy gets clinged to the machine and slowly and painfilly dies out. WOOHOOOOO!!!

ihseruqazmuh
oh and does any one have any more bad guys for spiderman.

ihseruqazmuh
so how about a clone gone wrong and left over from the clone saga

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Sparkz
Intresting but Spidey dosen't need a long lost brother. Unless its Ben Reilly!

I really didn't care much for the clone saga.

ihseruqazmuh
ok i give up. how about a come back. say harry comes back some how. say he didn't die because his super human powers saved him. he comes back after a few issues or movies or whatever.
comment on this plz

steverules
Harry turns out to be the man child of Norman and Peter shifty

Yoshi Fanatic
laughing

Ultimate Hulk43
This thread sucks.

steverules
So do alot of the new threads

Yoshi Fanatic
I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets closed...

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm reporting this thread as it's not needed & should be closed.

JLred
ok so ignore the long lost brother thing. He would still make a nice bad guy. i mean he can can control the darkness and make power outages. he'd be unstoppable.

sounds close to the Dusk

arcinis

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r225/arcinis1/1149048494426.gif

Closest thing we had to parker having a brother was ben reily. So nay on your opinion.

Captain REX
Yeah, this does not need to be closed. You may not like his ideas for a new villain, but that's your problem. wink

Yoshi Fanatic
laughing out loud

ihseruqazmuh
thanx that was really helpful :/

Black Adam
No.

kiekan

Wait, how does light minipulation make you even remotly unstopable? Just because he can turn off some lights doesn't mean he can take a punch, especially a radioactive spider-enhanced one. And light minipulation is a pretty weak ability, if you ask me.... he'd be rather easy to take down, without the need of brute force anything like it.

Black Adam
Originally posted by kiekan
And light minipulation is a pretty weak ability, if you ask me.... he'd be rather easy to take down, without the need of brute force anything like it.

Done right it's a pretty powerful ability. Dr.Light took on multiple Titans without much effort.

Captain REX
Wasn't light manipulation Dr. Light's deal?

He could form the light into energy blasts, after all. And most villains can take a punch or two or many.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.