Top most powerful people in DC current earth ??????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimmydepee
DC
Full potential but not prep
Billy baston <new shazam>
Amazo
Hal jordan
Marthian man hunter
Superman
Zod(other krypotonians eg NON)
Alan scott
Green lanterns
Firestorm
Captian atom
Wonder Woman

Vixen???????????????????
Sorry about spelling

kevdude
a little rookie name Crispus Allen

Solidus Snake
buddy baker (animal man) cant he tap any creature in the universe now?

buddy with the power of a sun eater is a ridiculous beast

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by kevdude
a little rookie name Crispus Allen

A little 'vengeful' but I think he qualifies. wink

Endless Mike
Mazikeen Morningstar

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
buddy baker (animal man) cant he tap any creature in the universe now?

Cosmic beastiality?!

jimmydepee
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Mazikeen Morningstar
is he on earth

Symmetric Chaos
Thunder no expression

Endless Mike
Originally posted by jimmydepee
is he on earth

Didn't she take over running the Lux after Lucifer left and gave her his power?

Citizen V
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Cosmic beastiality?!

thumb up

It's what makes life worth living.

tjcoady
Didn't she take over running the Lux after Lucifer left and gave her his power?

yeah, she did. she is still on earth, running Lux.

in the top that are currently on DC Earth, I would add anyone who can top into a morphogenic field... Swamp Thing, Buddy Baker... not too sure about Vixen.

and if we are going to do Vertigo continuity and include someone like Mazikeen, then I'd certainly put Tim Hunter up there.

Superherovandal
Flash is up there and so is Zoom though lately Zoom has shown PIS...he lost to Jesse Quick.

jimmydepee
Originally posted by tjcoady
yeah, she did. she is still on earth, running Lux.

in the top that are currently on DC Earth, I would add anyone who can top into a morphogenic field... Swamp Thing, Buddy Baker... not too sure about Vixen.

and if we are going to do Vertigo continuity and include someone like Mazikeen, then I'd certainly put Tim Hunter up there.
we r not counting vertigo vixen can be a superman is she wanted to or a john jonzz plus even a god she must be up there
k not including the scource top ten most power i the universe

Endless Mike
Vertigo is canon to the main DCU (too many crossovers to discount it)

Juntai
No it isn't.

And Spectre is the most powerful on Earth.

boriquaking55
After Spectre probaby Jakeem Thunder

Supermanluv
I think this list is pretty accurate !

1.Spectre
2.The Thunder Bolt
3.Billy baston < The New Shazam>
4.Hal jordan
5.Marthian Manhunter
6.Superman
7.Alan Scott
8.Green Lanterns (Guy, J.S.)
9.Firestorm
10.Captian Atom
11.Wonder Woman
12. Super Girl
13. Power Girl
14. Plasticman
15. Mary Marvel
16. Zattana
17. Parasite
18.Metamorpho
19. The Atom
20. Geo Force

tjcoady
Originally posted by Supermanluv

1.Spectre
2.The Thunder Bolt
4.Hal jordan
5.Marthian Manhunter
6.Superman
7.Alan Scott
9.Firestorm
10.Captian Atom
11.Wonder Woman
12. Super Girl
13. Power Girl
14. Plasticman
15. Mary Marvel
16. Zattana
17. Parasite
18.Metamorpho
19. The Atom
20. Geo Force

Alec Holland > Geo Force.

Skeets

1.Spectre
2.The Thunder Bolt
4.Hal jordan
5.Marthian Manhunter
6.Superman
7.Alan Scott
9.Firestorm
10.Captian Atom
11.Wonder Woman
12. Super Girl
13. Power Girl
14. Plasticman
15. Mary Marvel
16. Zattana
17. Parasite
18.Metamorpho
19. The Atom
20. Geo Force
Zatanna is too low and Alan should be higher.

Solidus Snake
animal man should be number 4 or 5

Supermanluv
Originally posted by Skeets
Zatanna is too low and Alan should be higher.

I've always thought Hal would beat Alan especially with his weakness to wood, and the others speed blitz him with their experience and comparable power and feats. Zattana looses against all the above due to speed blitz as well. Flash and Zoom dont get onto the list becasue they are restricted to a two Dimensional playing field. Most of the characters above are capable of devastating the planet from Orbit, or attacking Wally at a molecular level while being Airbourne.

Supermanluv
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
animal man should be number 4 or 5

Animal Man would get beaten by all of the above !!!!

Skeets
I've always thought Hal would beat Alan especially with his weakness to wood, and the others speed blitz him with their experience and comparable power and feats. Zattana looses against all the above due to speed blitz as well. Flash and Zoom dont get onto the list becasue they are restricted to a two Dimensional playing field. Most of the characters above are capable of devastating the planet from Orbit, or attacking Wally at a molecular level while being Airbourne.
That's not the point of the thread.
Just because Superman can speed blitz Zatanna that doesn't mean he's more Powerful.

And Sentinel Alan Scott would be above any conventional hero.

Besides they're so many dieties and Gods running around on earth that the top ten shouldn't even contain a Super hero.

Supermanluv
That's not the point of the thread.
Just because Superman can speed blitz Zatanna that doesn't mean he's more Powerful.

And Sentinel Alan Scott would be above any conventional hero.

Besides they're so many dieties and Gods running around on earth that the top ten shouldn't even contain a Super hero.

Im pretty sure I know what the point of thread is becasue It was my little brother and I who came up with that list in the first place. It wa him who decided to post it b.t.w. !

And the deities and Gods exist in higher Dimesions there fore are not counted !

Skeets
Im pretty sure I know what the point of thread is becasue It was my little brother and I who came up with that list in the first place. It wa him who decided to post it b.t.w. !

And the deities and Gods exist in higher Dimesions there fore are not counted !
Certain characters just don't match up well against others,regardless of them being more powerful or not.

There's a bunch of Gods and Deities who all reside on earth.
Just pick up any random Spectre V3 book and you'll see.
Then they're guys like Phantom Stranger,etc.

Supermanluv
Certain characters just don't match up well against others,regardless of them being more powerful or not.

There's a bunch of Gods and Deities who all reside on earth.
Just pick up any random Spectre V3 book and you'll see.
Then they're guys like Phantom Stranger,etc.

The list is based on who would win in a fight with the characters in questions where going full out. Although it may not be the best way to evaluate power its an effective and the only one thats nearly objective. Others ways of evaluating power are too subjective. I.e. powers such as tranmutaion are generally reagarded as being superior to Super strength, but there's no absolute truth in this case.

True, but this list kind of ignores on the basis that they usually reside elsewhere (i.e. another Dimension e.t.c.) The same workd for the Phatom Starnger.

jimmydepee
The list is based on who would win in a fight with the characters in questions where going full out. Although it may not be the best way to evaluate power its an effective and the only one thats nearly objective. Others ways of evaluating power are too subjective. I.e. powers such as tranmutaion are generally reagarded as being superior to Super strength, but there's no absolute truth in this case.

True, but this list kind of ignores on the basis that they usually reside elsewhere (i.e. another Dimension e.t.c.) The same workd for the Phatom Starnger.
i argee but has phatom stranger done to get him respect and and lets do the universe instead of earth source not to be count or other bigs

Supermanluv
i argee but has phatom stranger done to get him respect and and lets do the universe instead of earth source not to be count or other bigs

A universe list already exists there are way too many beings out there to make a coherent list.

Endless Mike
If Vertigo is not canon, then what happened to the Star Conqueror?

Who defeated Spectre and denied him access to Heaven?

Did Superman #352 just never happen?

tjcoady
If Vertigo is not canon, then what happened to the Star Conqueror?

Who defeated Spectre and denied him access to Heaven?

Did Superman #352 just never happen?

or how was Animal Man in the Justice League Europe?

who was Batman comparing Geo-Force to when he said he was approaching "Alec Holland levels?"

or how did Zatanna date John Constantine? or for that matter, how did her father die?

Solidus Snake
Animal Man would get beaten by all of the above !!!!

u do know he has the powers of any living creature in the universe right?

do u know that hes harnessed the abilities of a sun-eater?

HandOfFate
If where going with full potential

1. Spectre
2. The Thunder Bolt
3. Animal Man/Vixen (avatars of life and helped to create a universe)
4. Billy Baston (Shazam)
5. Amazo
6. Captain Atom
7. Alan Scott
8. Firestorm
9. Martians
10. Kryptonians (with Wonder Woman and the Marvels in the mix)
11. Green Lanterns
12. Flash (all the other speedster too)
13. Zatanna
14. Swamp Thing
15. Doctor Lights/Ray/Doctor Polaris/Starman/Black Lighthing
16. Aquaman
17. Donna Troy
18. Damage
19. Starfire
20. Wonder Girl

This is totally off the top of my head.

manjaro
thunder i think is someone that is totally being slept on. since undergoing rigorous training wwith nightwing not only has her martial arts increased but the refined control of her powers. when she just statred out she could only increase her mass to about 2 or 3 tons but now its way more than that. in fact , in her words she said she had the density of a mountain when she was smashing the shit out of Grayven, though that could have been hyperbole. the way i look at it she has lots of room to grow and a lot of untapped potential. give her a few more years and she'll be up thier in the top 15.

Geo-force is another one with ridiculous potential. but he's one of those weak willed low self esteemy kind of guys who is scared of his powers, so he's never pushed himslef as far as he could go. it should be noted that he once went up against superman and held his own

Solidus Snake
id put aquaman at 15. no way doc light or them could take him down

jimmydepee
Originally posted by HandOfFate
If where going with full potential

1. Spectre
2. The Thunder Bolt
3. Animal Man/Vixen (avatars of life and helped to create a universe)
4. Billy Baston (Shazam)
5. Amazo
6. Captain Atom
7. Alan Scott
8. Firestorm
9. Martians
11. Green Lanterns
13. Zatanna
14. Swamp Thing
16. Aquaman
17. Donna Troy
18. Damage
19. Starfire
20. Wonder Girl

This is totally off the top of my head. sorry to say this butalan scott would lost to
8. Firestorm
9. Martians
11. Green Lanterns
because they can pick up trees probaly Zatanna but he could speed blitz her so that and also martians could get beat by
11. Green Lanterns
13. Zatanna
14. Swamp Thing
cause of fire also wonder woman get beat by
11. Green Lanterns and Kryptonians don't
17. Donna Troy
18. Damage
19. Starfire
20. Wonder Girl
could all beat flash and speedsters because can't fly so any people that can fly probaly wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entity
Why the hell hasn't anyone mentioned Kyle Rayner yet?

He's not a green lantern anymore. He's become far more!
I mean he's still on Earth form time to time as Hal and the rest are isn't he?

1. Spectre
2. Kyle Rayner
3. The Thunder Bolt
4. Billy Baston (Shazam)
5. Amazo
6. Captain Atom
7. Alan Scott
8. Firestorm
9. Martians
11. Green Lanterns
13. Zatanna
14. Swamp Thing
16. Aquaman
17. Donna Troy
18. Damage
19. Starfire
20. Wonder Girl

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
Why the hell hasn't anyone mentioned Kyle Rayner yet?

He's not a green lantern anymore. He's become far more!
I mean he's still on Earth form time to time as Hal and the rest are isn't he?

Not really.

He's got that whole "I'm am fear it self. You cannot win Jordan!" thing going on right now.

Endless Mike
1. Mazikeen Morningstar
2. Everyone else

Deal with it

Symmetric Chaos
Flash
Presence
Other

jimmydepee

Juntai
Originally posted by Juntai
Dan Didio even reitterated at this years SDCC that Vertigo is not part the DCU. He said it last year too and multiple other times since Didio seperated them... Vertigo outside of the connection between Lucifer and Sandman, is also not a constant reality at all. They are just a collection of adult oriented stories.

Here's one example of many.
http://www.newsarama.com/Comic-Con_07/DC/DCNationPanel.html

"The always popular topic of the DC Universe-Vertigo division (where characters like John Constantine can no longer intermingle) was brought up."

Juntai
They were once considered part of the same reality. They no longer are, those days are gone. Most of the books that involved those characters have either moved to Vertigo and made non-canon to their DCU counterparts or were written out of continuity entirely. They can no longer intermingle.

Juntai
Another one, this time from the Vertigo Editor.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=124899

"Wayne repeated his answer from an earlier panel that Vertigo is not one of the 52 Universes of the DC Multiverse."

Seriously, if you look, you could find a ton of these.

They simply aren't the same reality.

Juntai
http://www.newsarama.com/WonderCon2006/DCU/besttocome.html

"Even with the redefining of magic in the DCU, the Vertigo and DC lines will continue to remain separate and there will not be any crossovers.", those other ones were current, this one is from a while back.

Juntai
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?threadid=59175

"On the subject of line crossovers, DiDio reiterated DC's familiar policy there is not crossover between the Mature Readers Vertigo line and the DCU."

jimmydepee
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?threadid=59175

"On the subject of line crossovers, DiDio reiterated DC's familiar policy there is not crossover between the Mature Readers Vertigo line and the DCU."

jimmydepee

Can i just make this clear it's just dc not vertigo or any thing else dc u know the 1 with batman and superman now stop talking about vertigo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Endless Mike
DC doesn't make sense without Vertigo, and Vertigo doesn't make sense without DC. They are too closely intertwined. I go with the events of the comics over what the websites and editors say, sorry.

Juntai
DC doesn't make sense without Vertigo, and Vertigo doesn't make sense without DC. They are too closely intertwined. I go with the events of the comics over what the websites and editors say, sorry. And that's the point, they used to be connected and crossover. They do not and will not any longer. Vertigo has pretty much been seperated from the DCU. I've already pointed out both the DC E-i-C, and the Vertigo E-i-C saying it.

Endless Mike
Until they retcon all the crossovers, they are still connected.

Juntai
Until they retcon all the crossovers, they are still connected. DC is 52 universes. Vertigo is not one of them. smile It's all detailed above.

Endless Mike
DC and Vertigo have more than one multiverse.

manjaro
the stories themselves may not be canon anymore, but vertigo is a part of 52 cuz wildstorm is......... so there

Validus
Originally posted by manjaro
the stories themselves may not be canon anymore, but vertigo is a part of 52 cuz wildstorm is......... so there
Are you serious with this logic? laughing out loud

Solidus Snake
shhhh....leave im alone

Lord Shaper
The Spectre.

IMO Vertigo is part of the DCU because of the usual crossovers and character connections. Yes DC has 52 universes thanks to Infinite Crisis, but Vertigo is indirectly part of Earth 1.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
The Spectre.

IMO Vertigo is part of the DCU because of the usual crossovers and character connections. Yes DC has 52 universes thanks to Infinite Crisis, but Vertigo is indirectly part of Earth 1.

Then your answer should be Mazikeen

Lord Shaper
Then your answer should be Mazikeen

Or God (Yahweh) or perhaps Lucifer.

Endless Mike
Yahweh doesn't live on Earth, Lucifer left Earth and gave his power to Mazikeen

Lord Shaper
Why did he leave? (I still have to read more Lucifer graphic novels.)

tjcoady
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
Why did he leave? (I still have to read more Lucifer graphic novels.)

he failed in his goal to completely divest himself away from God. he ended up just leaving into the void, after having one last conversation with the creator. they are really worth reading. definitly in my top ten all time great series.

tjcoady
Yahweh doesn't live on Earth, Lucifer left Earth and gave his power to Mazikeen

at the end of Lucifer Elaine did say "I'm kinda going to merge with everything," as everyone left her final hurrah event. So technically, she does live on Earth. Just everywhere else too.

Juntai
Lucifer was a very good series, until that final arc.

Galan007
Lucifer was a very good series, until that final arc. I dug the way it ended.

tjcoady
Lucifer was a very good series, until that final arc.

yea, just out of curiosity, how would you wanted it to have ended? Lucifer was doomed to fail. That's why he's such a briliant, romantic character- he's the rebel against truly impossible circumstances.

kevdude
Lucifer stayed true to himself. Even after the convo with The Creator, Lucifer still didn't know if God was telling the whole true and if his Father was just trying to get him to rejoin with him. This is count it the 3rd time Lucy has tried to get away from God and this time it looks he did it, although in I believe Murder Mysterious an angel asked God about the rebellion and God told him that Lucifers road is the loneliest he has planned for anyone. If thats true then it did come to pass cause Lucifer is alone in the void and everything that was said in the convo was already planned by God as well. smokin'

Phantom Stranger

tjcoady
Another one, this time from the Vertigo Editor.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=124899

"Wayne repeated his answer from an earlier panel that Vertigo is not one of the 52 Universes of the DC Multiverse."

Seriously, if you look, you could find a ton of these.

They simply aren't the same reality.

From an interview between Newsarama and Keith Champagne, who apparently is one of the few people to have seen Dan Didio's "master list of the 52 worlds"

NRAMA: Quick. What's Earth-13?

KC: Vertigo. Sort of.

jimmydepee
From an interview between Newsarama and Keith Champagne, who apparently is one of the few people to have seen Dan Didio's "master list of the 52 worlds"

NRAMA: Quick. What's Earth-13?

KC: Vertigo. Sort of.
good piont i mean there are 52 earths sso there are probably at the most 5o supermans 50 cause sshould uperboy prime is not on earth and kal-l is deadand also there might be green lanterns wonderwomans so i'm sorry to say this but i think we have do a new list or i should make this quite clear being the guy who made this begin thread and say
ONLY EARTH 1 DC FINAL

tjcoady
good piont i mean there are 52 earths sso there are probably at the most 5o supermans 50 cause sshould uperboy prime is not on earth and kal-l is deadand also there might be green lanterns wonderwomans so i'm sorry to say this but i think we have do a new list or i should make this quite clear being the guy who made this begin thread and say
ONLY EARTH 1 DC FINAL

I read through this like five or six times... WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT?

jimmydepee
I read through this like five or six times... WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT?
Your right i'm talking crap there.
Wat i mean is u know that the dc universe is a muti-verse now well that could mean the are 49 different superman so wat i am getting at is that we are only counting earth 1 not earth 2 or the earth 15 do u get it now????????????????????????

Juntai
Originally posted by kevdude
Lucifer stayed true to himself. Even after the convo with The Creator, Lucifer still didn't know if God was telling the whole true and if his Father was just trying to get him to rejoin with him. This is count it the 3rd time Lucy has tried to get away from God and this time it looks he did it, although in I believe Murder Mysterious an angel asked God about the rebellion and God told him that Lucifers road is the loneliest he has planned for anyone. If thats true then it did come to pass cause Lucifer is alone in the void and everything that was said in the convo was already planned by God as well. smokin'

Phantom Stranger That's how I took it. Also, no matter how far Lucifer goes, he is still a creation of his father So anywhere he goes, he is simply extending Gods reach to that point, assuming it isn't there already. Yahweh was pretty enigmatic in the series.

jimmydepee
That's how I took it. Also, no matter how far Lucifer goes, he is still a creation of his father So anywhere he goes, he is simply extending Gods reach to that point, assuming it isn't there already. Yahweh was pretty enigmatic in the series.
What he said confused confused confused confused confused confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.