Uwe Boll returns with Bloodrayne 2!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crusher310
Anyone around here a fan of the Bloodrayne movie? Well it turns out that the infamous Uwe Boll has just finished directing a sequel entitled Bloodrayne II: Deliverance that, according to a co-worker at umgd, is slated for dvd release on september 18th. I was relatively entertained by the first one even though it was a bit over-the-top so I'll prolly end up checking it out--is anyone else interested in it?

Dusty
LOL!

Aizen
Perhaps the only movie that I will go and see is Postal, because it just fits him perfectly. I know the movie will be crap, I mean it's Postal.

But to destroy such a game with a movie damn he must be an extraordinary stupid person .

For the Gods sake he will destroy the Far Cry movie, it will be awe full!

God help us!

sith_darth_jay
I heard that Alone in the Dark 2 was also greenlighted

messed

Kazenji
Dear god even more crapness from him

That postal movie he's done is ment to be good Which is a surprise.

Robtard
Originally posted by crusher310
Anyone around here a fan of the Bloodrayne movie? Well it turns out that the infamous Uwe Boll has just finished directing a sequel entitled Bloodrayne II: Deliverance that, according to a co-worker at umgd, is slated for dvd release on september 18th. I was relatively entertained by the first one even though it was a bit over-the-top so I'll prolly end up checking it out--is anyone else interested in it?

Will it be anything like 1972's motion picture epic "Deliverance"? To be precise, will it have aggravated homosexual assault on a fat man by a snaggle-toothed Appalachian mountain man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.