Kain(defiance) vs H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
No "soul rip".
Who wins?

charlemagne9746
I think Doomsday takes this

quanchi112
prolly doomsday, kain might be able to take a win but doomsday i mean slaughtered darkseid. ds looked like a joke to him. doomsday is more than ds. doomsday i feel takes it unless kain is allowed prep time as doomsday is a tard. kain could get lucky for one kill but doomsday was very tough.

Aqua-pimp
Hmm I'm with Kain...this would be a tough fight but even without the soul rip he could use stuff like the reaver of darknes and make doomsday blind or turn invisible and use that in his advantage..
Or he could use his TK and tos some mountains on Doomsday or tos him into space or something.. Kain is a formidable foe wink

Kain 6/10

cool

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Hmm I'm with Kain...this would be a tough fight but even without the soul rip he could use stuff like the reaver of darknes and make doomsday blind or turn invisible and use that in his advantage..
Or he could use his TK and tos some mountains on Doomsday or tos him into space or something.. Kain is a formidable foe wink

Kain 6/10

cool

Doomsday would have a tremendous speed and strength advantage. He could literally rip Kain in half if he gets hold of him...decapitate him with his bone claws, etc....I'm not sure how Kain's healing factor is...so, I don't know what would really kill him. One thing is for sure...Kain can't do anything to DD that DD can't evolve past.

llagrok
Blinding Doomsday?

Isn't that why he has all those bones in front of his eyes? To prevent being blinded.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Doomsday would have a tremendous speed and strength advantage. He could literally rip Kain in half if he gets hold of him...decapitate him with his bone claws, etc....I'm not sure how Kain's healing factor is...so, I don't know what would really kill him. One thing is for sure...Kain can't do anything to DD that DD can't evolve past. ture. but if kain had prep he could defintiely take him out. if u could see how he maniluated the timestream and all that to get his way its simple ingenious,

Charlotte DeBel

Kain 6/10

cool

Kain tossing mountains with TK? Are you high? Next thing you're going to say is that Time Reaver stops time in entire universe, I suppose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Kain tossing mountains with TK? Are you high? Next thing you're going to say is that Time Reaver stops time in entire universe, I suppose. laughing

Aqua-pimp
How...did you know..i was going to say that??? eek!

Ghehe no seriously i just meant Kain ain't nothing to f*ck with even without soul rip wink
Just check out this cool video i found and youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTpwokoywE&mode=related&search=

Kain's just to real for jobberseid..

cool

Aqua-pimp
Oh wait i meant Doomsday.. stick out tongue

Charlotte DeBel
Time Reaver effect has its limit. "We just didn't see him performing that" is stupid argument.

Estacado
How...did you know..i was going to say that??? eek!

Ghehe no seriously i just meant Kain ain't nothing to f*ck with even without soul rip wink
Just check out this cool video i found and youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTpwokoywE&mode=related&search=

Kain's just to real for jobberseid..

cool
haermm
So beating few Sarafan is >>>>>>Doomsday?crylaugh

Charlotte DeBel
Aqua-pimp, you're the spiritual relative of lionheatmm (the one who claimed Dante can take on Living Tribunal).

Kain is good and all, but he's not THAT good.

Avlon
Doomsday ftw.

boriquaking55
None of the fancy stuff from the game would do anything more than annoy Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.