Classic Spawn vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Fight takes place in the desert. This is Spawn pre issue 50. Happy Dance

llagrok

Evil_Ash
Spawn. no expression

llagrok
How?

norrinradd43
How? Im not doubting that spawn can win but it wouldnt be that easy not classic spawn

llagrok
Spawn doesn't stand a chance.

norrinradd43
If Apocalypse won he would have had to exhaust all of Spawns energy

llagrok
Originally posted by norrinradd43

You realize that Spawn can be restraint? Apocalypse could cut off his limbs, just like in the comics.

llagrok
Originally posted by norrinradd43

You realize that Spawn can be restraint? Apocalypse could cut off his limbs, just like in the comics.

Spawn's been knocked out cold by a headshot no expression

norrinradd43
How could Nur hold up against his hellblasts though

llagrok
He could stand there, and take them.

norrinradd43
I think they would do some good damage

llagrok
And who's to say he would even hit Apocalypse?

Takion
Originally posted by llagrok
And who's to say he would even hit Apocalypse?
Same way Cyclops blast did.

llagrok
Originally posted by Takion
Same way Cyclops blast did.

You mean the one he absorbed, which left Cyclops completely out of energy?

Or the PIS blast that was "empowered by the entire Grey bloodline"?

Takion
You mean the one he absorbed, which left Cyclops completely out of energy?

Or the PIS blast that was "empowered by the entire Grey bloodline"?
Sure. Plus, it's not like Spawn doesn't have teleportation.

Xplosive
Classic Spawn doesn't stand a chance at all.

Endless Mike
Pre - issue 50 Spawn held back all the time so we really have no idea what he could do going all - out.

llagrok
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Pre - issue 50 Spawn held back all the time so we really have no idea what he could do going all - out.

I know he got knocked out by a bullet to the head.

Sure. Plus, it's not like Spawn doesn't have teleportation.

Sure, his teleportation is comparable to Apocalypse's roll eyes (sarcastic)

Takion
I know he got knocked out by a bullet to the head.

Sure, his teleportation is comparable to Apocalypse's roll eyes (sarcastic)
Despite being sliced like mad and recovering pretty fast. Please tell me how fast Apocalypse teleportation is.

llagrok
Despite being sliced like mad and recovering pretty fast. Please tell me how fast Apocalypse teleportation is.

Instant.

I remember Spawn being trapped, sliced and owned by a mad scientist..

Takion
Instant.

I remember Spawn being trapped, sliced and owned by a mad scientist..
He blew up the lab, absorbed the sins of animals, killed Tiffany without trying and teleported at the speed of light. Spawn did Barely anything to defeat Tiffany he commanded the animals.

llagrok
He blew up the lab, absorbed the sins of animals, killed Tiffany without trying and teleported at the speed of light. Spawn did Barely anything to defeat Tiffany he commanded the animals.

Spawn barely got out, he was there for a long time.

The fact that he got captured in the first place is pretty pathetic.

Takion
Spawn barely got out, he was there for a long time.

The fact that he got captured in the first place is pretty pathetic.
His symbiote itself destroyed the lab and recounted all his missing body parts back to him.

Takion
Yeah Todd sometimes doesn't make sense, I mean Spawn being hit by Batman is pretty pathetic in the first place.

llagrok
His symbiote itself destroyed the lab and recounted all his missing body parts back to him.

Hence the "barely" part. Spawn couldn't get out by himself and the fact that his limbs can be cut off like that is just sad. Spawn would get his ass kicked by Ms.Marvel (carol) and just isn't in Apocalypse's league.

TricksterPriest
What's the main difference between first and third age? Simple. Experience. Power-wise, not counting the powers of the green, third just fully understood how to use the powers and wasn't on a timer. If this is first age before he fully understood his powers, he's ****ed.

Takion
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What's the main difference between first and third age? Simple. Experience. Power-wise, not counting the powers of the green, third just fully understood how to use the powers and wasn't on a timer. If this is first age before he fully understood his powers, he's ****ed.
He understood his powers almost completely at at 50. Remember he had some universal power going when he was talking to an angel.
Hence the "barely" part. Spawn couldn't get out by himself and the fact that his limbs can be cut off like that is just sad. Spawn would get his ass kicked by Ms.Marvel (carol) and just isn't in Apocalypse's league.
http://img427.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn032118qq.jpg
He strangled God after that.

Takion
http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn032215kx.jpg

Takion
Might I also remind you Spawn was very drunk when he had been captured.

Takion
http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn040page053ip.jpg

^^^That doesn't seem easy to avoid, thus Spawn was captured.

llagrok
Strangling "god" isn't really that impressive :/

Pre 50 could be hurt by pretty much anything, he doesn't stand a chance against Apocalypse. Simple as that. If a bullet can hurt him, Apocalypse can easily obliterate him. Spawn fanboys are such fun. Show me some low classic Apocalypse showings.

Takion
Strangling "god" isn't really that impressive :/

Pre 50 could be hurt by pretty much anything, he doesn't stand a chance against Apocalypse. Simple as that. If a bullet can hurt him, Apocalypse can easily obliterate him. Spawn fanboys are such fun. Show me some low classic Apocalypse showings.
How is strangeling god not impressive. So your calling me a Spawn fanboy?

llagrok
How is strangeling god not impressive. So your calling me a Spawn fanboy?

Because it was god in form of an old woman, who didn't do anything but stand there. How was that any more impressive than strangling a random guy on the street? What is the Spawn god's power level? All Spawn characters are so incredibly lacking when it comes to feats. Take Malebolgia for example, what a lame ass fight. For someone who rules an entire plane in hell, he sure can't fight.

Show me some low Apocalypse showings.

TricksterPriest
God said that she was letting Spawn do that to her a few pages later........

And Apocalypse could easily duplicate the power of that trap.

Takion
Because it was god in form of an old woman, who didn't do anything but stand there. How was that any more impressive than strangling a random guy on the street? What is the Spawn god's power level? All Spawn characters are so incredibly lacking when it comes to feats. Take Malebolgia for example, what a lame ass fight. For someone who rules an entire plane in hell, he sure can't fight.

Spawns God was able to make pocket universes.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
God said that she was letting Spawn do that to her a few pages later........

And Apocalypse could easily duplicate the power of that trap.
Odd.

Being ripped apart by Magneto.

lordboo
by ripped apart by mags was aoa and non canon bullshit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.