The Agent v.s. Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Last Fre3lancer
The Agent from Crackdown takes on Raiden from MGS4

Takes place in Pacific City's rooftops.

For those who aren't sure about The Agent's skills here's some videos displaying his abilities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXWVx3w-J4A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRA4rmSn9o

Violent2Dope
Raiden is far faster and would slice him to pieces.

Last Fre3lancer
Did you see the videos? Raiden may be superior to the Agent in speed, but strengthwise he has him, he will be able to easily catch his sword and break it, then he can shoot him down quick.

ThoraxeRMG
So? Raiden would cut his head off from behind.

Last Fre3lancer
The Agent Isn't going to let Raiden chop off his head so easily. The Agent has supreme jumping ability, he'll jump out the way before Raiden can deliver the final blow.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
Did you see the videos? Raiden may be superior to the Agent in speed, but strengthwise he has him, he will be able to easily catch his sword and break it, then he can shoot him down quick. I don't need the vids, I played the game and know everything he's capable of. Raiden is so much faster that the Agent will not be able to react. I wish I had the vid of him fighting Vamp so I could show you.

Violent2Dope
Found it. Also this shows that Raiden may be stronger as he was able to easily overpower a large machine that is probably about 10 tons by pulling a cord attached to it with one hand.

iwpDTHzt2r0

Last Fre3lancer
So? The Agent is also capable overcoming odds like that, he is a superhuman, much like how Raiden is also. Yes Raiden has the Agent outclassed in some areas, but The Agent will fare against Raiden very well.

Guilty Gear
LOL I thought this was Raiden from MK.

Last Fre3lancer
No, then that would just be spite.

Violent2Dope
So? The Agent is also capable overcoming odds like that, he is a superhuman, much like how Raiden is also. Yes Raiden has the Agent outclassed in some areas, but The Agent will fare against Raiden very well. No he won't, unless you think he can take a high frequency blade to the neck with superhuman speed and muscle backing it up, there is no way Agent has a chance.

Last Fre3lancer
This is underrating the Agent. He is all capable of doing such things. And a high frequency blade to the neck with muscle backing it up, yes it can kill someone, but the fact that the Agent can survive massive grenade explosions, getting hit by a car full force, surviving hordes of bullets, and what if Raiden dosen't get him in the neck? The Agent can easily jump out the way.

Violent2Dope
This is underrating the Agent. He is all capable of doing such things. And a high frequency blade to the neck with muscle backing it up, yes it can kill someone, but the fact that the Agent can survive massive grenade explosions, getting hit by a car full force, surviving hordes of bullets, and what if Raiden dosen't get him in the neck? The Agent can easily jump out the way. You are underrating Raiden, who is now faster and maybe stronger than Agent. He also has durability to take his own blade through the stomach and live.

Last Fre3lancer
I'm not underrating Raiden, yes in the preview he was able to overcome odds like that, and stabbing himself and living through it, I won't leave that out, but, yes speedwise Raiden may have the Agent outmatched, but tn terms of strength thay are equals. And if the Agent can survive massive explosions, falls from hundreds of feet, and thousands of bullets, I'm pretty sure he can take a sword stab.

Violent2Dope
I'm not underrating Raiden, yes in the preview he was able to overcome odds like that, and stabbing himself and living through it, I won't leave that out, but, yes speedwise Raiden may have the Agent outmatched, but tn terms of strength thay are equals. And if the Agent can survive massive explosions, falls from hundreds of feet, and thousands of bullets, I'm pretty sure he can take a sword stab. Actually the only reason Agent can survive those things is because of his shield, once Raiden depletes it lobbing his head off will be no prob. Raiden is DEFINATELY faster, more athletis, and more agile than Agent, tho strength is close.

Last Fre3lancer
So if Agent is outclassed in all of those things, I'm sure he'll use his strength to the best of his ability.

Violent2Dope
So if Agent is outclassed in all of those things, I'm sure he'll use his strength to the best of his ability. His strength is not much higher than Raiden's, if it is higher, and Raiden outclasses him in every other category, so Agent will not win.

Last Fre3lancer
Yet, Agent will still manage to get quite a few shots in.

Violent2Dope
Yet, Agent will still manage to get quite a few shots in. If Agent can keep him at a distance, he might get some shots in, but Raiden could reflect bullets as a human mane. In melee Agent is dead.

Last Fre3lancer
Once Agent figures out Raidens melee superiority, he'll equip a sniper, or a powerful explosive, and hold him off until he can get a perfect shot.

Violent2Dope
Once Agent figures out Raidens melee superiority, he'll equip a sniper, or a powerful explosive, and hold him off until he can get a perfect shot. Do you honestly think he will be able to snipe something as fast as Raiden? Explosives take a second to go off, which is enough time for Raiden to escape. Agent should stick with automatics as long as he can.

Last Fre3lancer
He can use the grenade in which he can detonate at will, he'll just throw a couple in the area Raiden will be in, and once he's in range of the explosives, he'll just detonate it, Raiden might not go down, but he'll damage him significantly.

Violent2Dope
He can use the grenade in which he can detonate at will, he'll just throw a couple in the area Raiden will be in, and once he's in range of the explosives, he'll just detonate it, Raiden might not go down, but he'll damage him significantly. Raiden has great reflexes and can jump out of the way of said grenades.

Guilty Gear
I love V2D

Violent2Dope
Eye wuv U 2 kisses

Last Fre3lancer
You should've seen what V2D PMed me

Violent2Dope
You mean this?

"Sex my man pickle."

Or this?

"I will flay off your families skin and make a vest of their private parts."

Last Fre3lancer
You revolt me.

Violent2Dope
You're sexy, you'd be even sexier if you were decomposed tho.

Last Fre3lancer
Stop it, the only reason I'm decomposed is to hide my sexy form from you.

Violent2Dope
Okay I'll stop.big grin

Last Fre3lancer
Cross-manipulation owns all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.