Thor vs team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Thor has gone mental and the earth's heroes are sent in to stop him.

Captain America,Vision, Iron Man (non extremis) Mindless Hulk, She Hulk, Giant Man and Wasp, Namor, Hercules, Storm and the F4, Ares, Mrs Marvel and Wonderman.

First fight: Regular Thor
Second fight: Warrior madness.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor has gone mental and the earth's heroes are sent in to stop him.

Captain America,Vision, Iron Man (non extremis) Mindless Hulk, She Hulk, Giant Man and Wasp, Namor, Hercules, Storm and the F4, Ares, Mrs Marvel and Wonderman.

First fight: Regular Thor
Second fight: Warrior madness.

Good evening smile

First Fight=Team. Hulk has more wins over Thor

It took Odin to cure his son of the Warrior's Madness

quanchi112
team wins first fight while in second thor beats ass. thor wins fight 2.

Acrosurge
Thor goes down in the first battle. The numbers, power, and psychological game are against him.

Warrior Madness Thor is another story. He would likely lay waste to most of the team. Likely, Hulk and Vision would be the last ones on their feet. The team has a lot of power and Thor doesn't have the Power Gem, so they have a chance to take him, especially with Cap leading.

llagrok
Yeah, but when Thor is bloodlusted he can one shot quite a few of them. One hammer smash and Cap is goo. Vision is a bastard though, he held his own against Count Nefaria for a short while.

Evo
I say Thor wins. But there at the end it would get kind rough.

I say the last three standing would be Mindless Hulk, Vision and Hercules or Ares. But soon they all go down.

llagrok
I'm thinking he would stay airborne for most of the fight, that would make it a lot harder on most of his opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.