Colloquial Interjection: What.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Link:

Statement: ...

debbiejo
Love one another....this is the happy way. Somehow this message has gotten lost, even of this form.

FeceMan
Statement: FeceMan has written on this.

Quotation:

Imperial_Samura
I got chills. Am I the only one that thinks what they described almost sounds like a certain board member here?

But anyway it is hard to take seriously. I mean really:

Heheh. I agree with that post about teens-4-christ evolution forum. That is all it is. "Lol Darwin is so dumn and anti-God, if evoluton is real God is a lier and we don't exist! lol"

Some site posts:
"I don't mean to be mean but Darwin's gone loco. I mean we didn't "evolve"from monkeys. Evolution is a major topic in my younger youth group,my friend says "If we "evolved"why aren't there any new humans walking outta the Birmingham Zoo?" which I think we need to ask the Scientists that question.Any comments? "

"Lol I like what your friend said. Of course we know that evolution is a heap of rubbish. Darwin might have gotten hit on the head when he thought that one up. No, I think it had more to do with the fact that he was so anti-God he had to come up with something that didn't have God in it."

"I figure if evolution was real a good part of the world's population would have the characterists of bats, because they cannot see the truth! (Blind as bats.)"

Ooops, I think I broke one of their rules:

Fortunately I am not a member so...

FeceMan
Statement: FeceMan was reminded more of Marchello than JesusIsAlive.

Statement: FeceMan wonders if these are the people who run camps like those seen in Jesus Camp.

Declaration: FeceMan wonders if he is a neo-evangelical.

Statement: FeceMan would become a member if he could, but such a privilege has been disabled due to trolling.

Observation: Anyone who has remotely disagreed with the predominant views on the forum has been banned.

Statement: FeceMan's favorite part is that versions of the Bible outside of the KJV are subject to editing and the members being banned.

Declaration: While FeceMan believes the term "dangerous fundamentalist" is overused, he also is willing to admit that these people fall into that category and that they are indeed dangerous.

Assertion: It is a "good thing" that these people fall into the minority.

Addendum: FeceMan did not realize that the term "assertation" was only recognized in colloquial English, much like "irregardless."

Statement: The additional syllable in "assertation" makes it sound better than "assertion," but FeceMan will adhere to the rules of grammar.

Sanctuary
It's like Stormfront or RevLeft.

Most amusing.

Jaeh_JediPirate
that site is plain.. i dunno, is stupid the right word? I'm not sure.

and I'm a Christian.

No debates? er.

KJV, it's hard to understand, so i read NIV.

I could find a lotta stuff to oppose in their, and good thing i have stuff to do or else i would.

er.

Boris
Why the **** do you post like HK-47 speaks?

Da Pittman
laughing

Imperial_Samura
Like the KGB... of GOD!

I should probably stop posting while wearing my human skin suit, it might give Jesus the wrong impression.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.