Now the world knows, you **** dead people!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
God I love bangedup.com Keeps me up to date with the sick shit I call entertainment.

Barker
Dustin?

Vanity
wow My stat is amazing roll eyes (sarcastic)

WickedTexasMomA
I just wonder why didnt they have a law for this from the start? Dont they know there some sick people out there!

Secretus
Diesel/Kevin Nash just was found dead belly up in his house. Just thought I throw that out there

Vanity
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
I just wonder why didnt they have a law for this from the start? Dont they know there some sick people out there!
have you ever heard of jeffrey dahmer? or Ed Gene (texas chainsaw massacre was based upon him) they ware both from wisconsin, did gross stuff with dead bodies, jeffrey dahmer being the necropheliac

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
Dustin?

Don't be too surprised. haermm

Vathu
Originally posted by Vanity
have you ever heard of jeffrey dahmer? or Ed Gene (texas chainsaw massacre was based upon him) they ware both from wisconsin, did gross stuff with dead bodies, jeffrey dahmer being the necropheliac

Very loosely based on him.

And it's Ed Gein. vin

Vanity
Originally posted by Vathu
Very loosely based on him.

And it's Ed Gein. vin
yeah i know i noticed that after i posted it

ed gein lived only about 20 to 30 mintues from where i live now and he used to babysit my aunt, how freakin scary is that shit?

Vathu

ed gein lived only about 20 to 30 mintues from where i live now and he used to babysit my aunt, how freakin scary is that shit?

AHAHAHAHA.

Sucks.

He killed a shitload of people.

Reverend Axel
have you ever heard of jeffrey dahmer? or Ed Gene (texas chainsaw massacre was based upon him) they ware both from wisconsin, did gross stuff with dead bodies, jeffrey dahmer being the necropheliac Interesting fellows. I've watched a bunch of shit on both of them.

Secretus
It's been said Jeffrey Dahmer actually killed Adam Walsh. Son of Americas most wanted, (TV show host) John Walsh.

Vanity
AHAHAHAHA.

Sucks.

He killed a shitload of people.
i'm not too sure about that one, he was only proved of two murders, jeffrey dahmer was blamed for 17 murders but only got charged for 15 i think.

Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Interesting fellows. I've watched a bunch of shit on both of them.
they intrest me

Vathu
Ed Gein admitted to several other murders. I think. ermmnone

Reverend Axel
i'm not too sure about that one, he was only proved of two murders, jeffrey dahmer was blamed for 17 murders but only got charged for 15 i think.

they intrest me You're sick

Why the name change?

Vanity
You're sick

Why the name change?
yeah so you like it :P

because i didn't like my name anymore :P

Reverend Axel
yeah so you like it :P

because i didn't like my name anymore :P vin

Interesting. hmm

Dusty
Originally posted by Barker
Dustin?

Vanity
vin

Interesting. hmm
yeah

Ed Gein admitted to several other murders. I think. ermmnone
no he never admitted to any of them. He pleaded not guilyy because of insainity though. there were 6 people missing from the lacrosse and plainfeild area and they think that might have linked to him

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Dusty
Gay?

<3

Robtard
"buttcrack" was best...

Secretus
Originally posted by Robtard
"buttcrack" was best...

Talented Mr. Ripley was kinda gay.

LethalFemme

For real? Thats some freaky shit.shockyes

Vanity
Originally posted by LethalFemme
For real? Thats some freaky shit.shockyes
yes, next time i see her i want to ask if she had ever seen the shrunked heads that he apparently showed osme of the kids he baby sat. my mom told me that and i flipped out i was like WTF she could have been murdered!

Violent2Dope
AHAHAHAHA.

Sucks.

He killed a shitload of people. Actually it was only proven that he killed two people, the other corpses in his house were dug up. Some of his necro creations include a vest made from breasts, a belt made of nipples, socks made from human flesh, shrunken heads that were actually used as mask, similar to Leatherface and is the only similarity he shares with him, tanned suits made from women that looked like his mom(Buffalo Bill was inspired by this), human skullcaps used for soup bowls, and other things.

LethalFemme
yes, next time i see her i want to ask if she had ever seen the shrunked heads that he apparently showed osme of the kids he baby sat. my mom told me that and i flipped out i was like WTF she could have been murdered!

Yeah i heard he showed that to kids. You think he was a pedo?

Vanity
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Actually it was only proven that he killed two people, the other corpses in his house were dug up. Some of his necro creations include a vest made from breasts, a belt made of nipples, socks made from human flesh, shrunken heads that were actually used as mask, similar to Leatherface and is the only similarity he shares with him, tanned suits made from women that looked like his mom(Buffalo Bill was inspired by this), human skullcaps used for soup bowls, and other things.
they never knew for sure if they were ALL dug up though because as i said there were 6 missing people in the area between the times he was killing, so he could have possibally killed more. i think the nipple belt would have been so odd looking don't you?

Vanity
Yeah i heard he showed that to kids. You think he was a pedo?
could be.

it was also said that he wanted a sex change that is the reason of his mammory vest

Violent2Dope
they never knew for sure if they were ALL dug up though because as i said there were 6 missing people in the area between the times he was killing, so he could have possibally killed more. i think the nipple belt would have been so odd looking don't you? I know but it was only proved he killed two, I think he killed more. The nipple belt would be freaky looking as hell, and probably uncomfortable.

LethalFemme
could be.

it was also said that he wanted a sex change that is the reason of his mammory vest

Someone's been reading wiki.flirt

Vanity
I know but it was only proved he killed two, I think he killed more. The nipple belt would be freaky looking as hell, and probably uncomfortable.
yeah i think so too

Someone's been reading wiki.flirt
that and many other things, i found intrest in it abotu a year ago, so most of this is just memorized sadly haha.

Violent2Dope
I memorize alot of shit serial killers do. Like John Wayne Gacy(The original killer clown) who raped and then killed 33 men.

LethalFemme
that and many other things, i found intrest in it abotu a year ago, so most of this is just memorized sadly haha.

freak.shock

But that would creep me the **** out.ermm

Vanity
freak.shock

But that would creep me the **** out.ermm
it's interesting

he made an armchair out of human skin too

Vanity
I memorize alot of shit serial killers do. Like John Wayne Gacy(The original killer clown) who raped and then killed 33 men.
i'v only really memorized about those two bmainly becausse there from around here.

Violent2Dope
The Zodiac Killer is the greatest Serial Killer ever, he killed, gave the police clues, and yet they still could not catch him.

Secretus
The Zodiac Killer is the greatest Serial Killer ever, he killed, gave the police clues, and yet they still could not catch him.

He's a pussy, that went into hiding .

Vanity
haha police can be quite dumb at times

I find it interesting how gein confessed to digging up the graves, it said that he was matt of fact and he would even smile and laugh telling them about it.

Violent2Dope
haha police can be quite dumb at times

I find it interesting how gein confessed to digging up the graves, it said that he was matt of fact and he would even smile and laugh telling them about it. Yeah Gein was a sicko who probably became what he was due to his overty religous mom's abuse. Gacy went crazy because his drunk dad would beat him and his mom, and he claimed to hate gays and people who acted gay,calling his victims f@ggots that deserved it on occasion, yet he raped his victims before killing them. His last words before his execution were "kiss my ass" to a guard.

Vanity
Yeah Gein was a sicko who probably became what he was due to his overty religous mom's abuse. Gacy went crazy because his drunk dad would beat him and his mom, and he claimed to hate gays and people who acted gay,calling his victims f@ggots that deserved it on occasion, yet he raped his victims before killing them. His last words before his execution were "kiss my ass" to a guard.
haha well that would probably be my last words too

Violent2Dope
He was arrested of child molestation before killing anyone during his marriage, which leads me to wonder, why the hell did they let him be a clown?

Vanity
fine no icky corpse

Violent2Dope
...Okay you didn't need to post a pic of a naked, decapitated corpse with it's genitals mutilated. That's Bernice Worden btw, one of the people he was proven to have killed.

Vanity
yeah i know who it is, its the sherrifs deputies mother

Violent2Dope
I didn't know that.

Vanity
yup she was 55

Violent2Dope
He killed her with a .22 calibur rifle, the mutilations were done after.

Vanity
yup and he claims not to remember that he shot her

Violent2Dope
He dressed in women's skin to pretend he was his mom.

Mišt
So........necrophilia isnt illegal in Wisconsin eh? naughty

Rogue Jedi
wow My stat is amazing roll eyes (sarcastic) so is your siggy.

Vanity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so is your siggy.
thanks )

Alfheim
Interesting fellows. I've watched a bunch of shit on both of them.

Nothing to do with the thread but I know the album you got that picture from and I know the song where you got your quote from...sorry im slightly bored.

Council#13
God I love bangedup.com Keeps me up to date with the sick shit I call entertainment.

That story was pretty gross and disturbing. The poor woman. Let the dead rest in peace. sad

PiruBlood
you godda be sick and twisted to go to a site like that.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by PiruBlood
you godda be sick and twisted to go to a site like that. Dur, What a way to state the obvious. If you've been around long enough you would know im a sick twisted person.

JacopeX
God I love bangedup.com Keeps me up to date with the sick shit I call entertainment. WTF....

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
WTF....

She also likes "teh buttsecks", run away soccer-boy, run away.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Robtard
She also likes "teh buttsecks", run away soccer-boy, run away. Im woman enough to admit it cool

Robtard
Im woman enough to admit it cool

We have a winner!

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7999/buttseckstb5.jpg

JLred

eww..

WickedTexasMomA
=P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.