black adam vs hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cmack
black adam vs hyperion (eternal) no holds barred superman ripoffs go at it

Trolt
Originally posted by cmack

BA's not a superman rip off.

CaptainStoic
Judging from Hyperion's battle with Gladiator he would do well against Black Adam in a battle. Not too sure who would win though. I think this would go to the one that was the better martial artist, as the both of them are about the same strength class.

guy222
bumprav

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Trolt
BA's not a superman rip off.

He's just an "evil counterpart" type character of a Superman ripoff

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He's just an "evil counterpart" type character of a Superman ripoff

Superman took far more ideas from Captain Marvel then Vice versa.

Endless Mike
DC won the lawsuit though

Martian_mind

Which still stands as an oustanding failure of the legal system.

Scuzz2.0
hype is no were near BA in strength! his strength and other powers give BA the majority 7/10

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
hype is no were near BA in strength! his strength and other powers give BA the majority 7/10

vansonbee
King hyperion wins

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by vansonbee
King hyperion wins

Theres no King version here just Hyperion.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Theres no King version here just Hyperion.
which is the bald version evil looking one?

Endrict Nuul
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_(comics)

This is the version that is being used, the one you are talking about is King Hype.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Martian_mind

It was a failure. Superman couldnot even fly!!!! Captain Marvel could fly 1st.

zeel
Originally posted by cmack

Be very careful when you start with the............. black and and captian marvel are a superman rip off.

becasue they are not and everyone knows it.

zeel
Originally posted by Martian_mind

YEPPERS.

Superman copied captian marvel and people know it. neverthe less this would be a good fight.

im going with BA. I mean if superman CANNOT beat black adam why could this guy =)

Priest
Who says Superman can't beat BA?

Enyalus
True dat. Black Adam wins.

cloud102
Adam.

jrodslam
Adam.

cmack
Originally posted by zeel
YEPPERS.

Superman copied captian marvel and people know it. neverthe less this would be a good fight.

im going with BA. I mean if superman CANNOT beat black adam why could this guy =) aww shut the hell up, just answer the question

thanos-prime
BA ftw.

zeel

means nothing superman actually copied captian marvel. This is common knowledge. BA and cap are not superman rip offs. your entirled to your opionion though.

even if your wrong big grin

Philosophía
Black Adam.

carver9
split even/feat wise, both could take the other.

rougeredmage
i thought they only won the lawsuit because the other party ran out of money

and hyperion is going to win this one.... this is king hyperion right? or is it SS hyperion ? i am guessing its not S P hyperion

carver9
Originally posted by rougeredmage
i thought they only won the lawsuit because the other party ran out of money

and hyperion is going to win this one.... this is king hyperion right? or is it SS hyperion ? i am guessing its not S P hyperion

If this is king hype he wins this 10/10 but its regular hype and he has feats that puts him on ba level. Heat vision could give him the win

ankur29
BA 10/10

carver9
Originally posted by ankur29
BA 10/10

and what gave you this answer?

Peterlane
Hyperion stomps

ankur29
Originally posted by carver9
and what gave you this answer?

look at my sig ... no expression

way i see it dc strongemen> marvel strongmen

Juntai
Adam.

tkitna
split even/feat wise, both could take the other.

This is about how i'm leaning too. Depends on who gets lucky.

carver9
Originally posted by ankur29
look at my sig ... no expression

way i see it dc strongemen> marvel strongmen

Well, thats a lie

Prep-Man
adam.

TricksterPriest
Well, thats a lie
PROVE IT. big grin

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
PROVE IT. big grin

This feat alone put him above Black adam.

He flies through a planet into a sun and makes the sun explode.

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/vshyperion1emk7.jpg/

Classic thors hammer bouncing off of his chest

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/FakevsThor2.jpg

Hyperion listed as one of the most powerful beings in the realm of the dead if he died and please dont go there and ask who the hero's/villians were.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Hyperionsorigin4.jpg

Peterlane
Hyperion destroys him

Lord Feron
Hmm... the fling through the planet and into the sun making in explode.. did it really explode?

Anyway Flying straight through a planet is better than anything I have ever seen BA do.

ankur29

Hyperion listed as one of the most powerful beings in the realm of the dead if he died and please dont go there and ask who the hero's/villians were.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Hyperionsorigin4.jpg

is that last panel KC homage?

i'm sure it is

Peterlane
Hyperion rapes

Prep-Man
Adam.

Blanket
This feat alone put him above Black adam.

He flies through a planet into a sun and makes the sun explode.

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/vshyperion1emk7.jpg/

Classic thors hammer bouncing off of his chest

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/FakevsThor2.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Hyperionsorigin4.jpg Did he make the sun explode? I don't recall. I'm sure you can show me more than that one scan though.

Yet, classic Thor's hammer has hurt the more powerful hero version, and another alternate version... it's because he holds back.

Isn't that Earth X?
I wasn't aware that Black Adam was fighting every Hyperion in existence.

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
Did he make the sun explode? I don't recall. I'm sure you can show me more than that one scan though.

Yet, classic Thor's hammer has hurt the more powerful hero version, and another alternate version... it's because he holds back.

Isn't that Earth X?
I wasn't aware that Black Adam was fighting every Hyperion in existence.

You seen the sun explode, its right there in front of your face.

That was the only time thor tossed his hammer at him, other hits has been him holding his hammer. Hyperion is durable but I'm not saying his skyfather either, and thats what he'll have to be in order to just stand there and take punches from thor without flinching.

Blanket
You seen the sun explode, its right there in front of your face.

That was the only time thor tossed his hammer at him, other hits has been him holding his hammer. Hyperion is durable but I'm not saying his skyfather either, and thats what he'll have to be in order to just stand there and take punches from thor without flinching. I would like to see more, please. smile

Carver, you're aware I've read almost every issure Thor's appeared in, don't you?
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/?action=view&current=Thor_280-04.jpg

There's another scan with another Hyperion getting hurt by his hammer, but I'm not looking through my photobucket anymore.

tkitna
I'd love to say Hyperion takes the majority, but that damn fight where the Vision took him down throws a wrench in it.

Still an even split in my opinion.

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
I would like to see more, please. smile

Carver, you're aware I've read almost every issure Thor's appeared in, don't you?
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/?action=view&current=Thor_280-04.jpg

There's another scan with another Hyperion getting hurt by his hammer, but I'm not looking through my photobucket anymore.

I know you like thor just like I love the character thats why I would never argue with you about it.

confused

In that scan, hyperion was shocked that he was staggered by the hammer, he showed no sign of pain. He didnt scream out or anything, so what was the point of that scan?

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
I'd love to say Hyperion takes the majority, but that damn fight where the Vision took him down throws a wrench in it.

You do know that vision stalemated surfer right?

He has also defeated terrax, made juggernaut scream in pain (hulk assisted and stopped vision), defeated the entire avengers, whipped classic wonder woman ass (the same wonder man that stalemated thor), stalemated firelord, etc....

Vision is underrated

Peterlane
Vision is undereated because in New Avengers he is pretty pathetic to what he used to be.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by tkitna

Adam has taken on beings far greater than Hyperion or even Vision.

Blanket
I know you like thor just like I love the character thats why I would never argue with you about it.

confused

In that scan, hyperion was shocked that he was staggered by the hammer, he showed no sign of pain. He didnt scream out or anything, so what was the point of that scan? Because you're telling me that was the only time that Thor threw a hammer at him, when there's been at least three occurrences of three different Hyperion's.

Oh you didn't catch it? The hammer didn't bounce of his chest, and Thor said he was holding back last time he threw a hammer at him (although it was weaker evil Hype).

And I figured 'staggered' meant something... oh well. smile

XanZan
Going with Adam on this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.