When you type numbers.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
do you use the row of keys at the top of your keyboard, or the calculator like display on the right?

Violent2Dope
The one at the right.

Secretus
Neg on the Calculator.

Rogue Jedi
I have to use the top, laptop.

Vanity
i use the top if its jsut like 3 numbers or so but if i need to use t for a longer one i use the side

Rogue Jedi
I miss the one on the side.

BlaxicanHydra
I've never, in my life, ever used the calculator one. I always preferred the ones up top.

jinzin
gotta go with the top mane, I can be bother to be wasting time all day reaching 6 inches to the right I mean c'mon and get with it already!

JLred
i tend to use the right...

jinzin
Originally posted by JLred
i tend to use the right... You NON-LAZY person! "get im!"

BlaxicanHydra
What's with the "mane" thing, lately? It started with Sandai, then V2D, and now I hear you saying. I'm gonna start saying it now.

JLred
but i like to use the top...

jinzin
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
What's with the "mane" thing, lately? It started with Sandai, then V2D, and now I hear you saying. I'm gonna start saying it now. I don't know.. I think it was a mix between a member saying it to me repeatidly on here, and finding my vice city game and re-playing it, hearing people saying that in the background. erm

jinzin
but i like to use the top...

"okay guys back off im, he's cool"

JLred
the top is easier with the whole shift thing...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by jinzin
gotta go with the top mane, I can be bother to be wasting time all day reaching 6 inches to the right I mean c'mon and get with it already! Originally posted by jinzin
You NON-LAZY person! "get im!" Originally posted by jinzin
"okay guys back off im, he's cool"

hysterical

I use the top keys..
I don't remember ever using the right keypad.. but I may have in a confused state no expression

Tattoo

JLred
i use the right because at school i use it to type in my ID number but this year we're doing fingerprints..

Syren
I used to use the top row but for some reason I switched to the calculator ones on the right shrug

Piggle Humsy

JLred
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I love it when you're all smart and whatnot droolio

fingerprints!! eek!
Wish I went to your school disgust

it's gonna be a long boring lunch line and i know secetly they are supplying these to the blue pigs....ninja

Piggle Humsy
it's gonna be a long boring lunch line and i know secetly they are supplying these to the blue pigs....ninja

When I was in primary school a policeman came in and took all our fingerprints 'for fun' but then someone told me later it was just to get us all on record! oh

The swines! disgustfist

They got mine later on anyways vin

Tattoo
When I was in primary school a policeman came in and took all our fingerprints 'for fun' but then someone told me later it was just to get us all on record! oh

The swines! disgustfist

Piggles a bad girl. vin

JLred

The swines! disgustfist

i started calling 'em blue pigs after I saw Zodiac...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Tattoo
Piggles a bad girl. vin

angel_not

i started calling 'em blue pigs after I saw Zodiac...

I see.. hmm

Rogue Jedi
i started calling 'em blue pigs after I saw Zodiac... I saw the old zodiac movie today on cable....freaked me the hell out.

JLred
i posted a post about how i started hating blue pigs on the Random information thread that only matters to a certain amount of people in the off-topic forum...i'd link it but i'd rather not make any more copies of it ninja

check it out sometime...

JLred
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I saw the old zodiac movie today on cable....freaked me the hell out.

i've never seen it...

i like jake gylenhaal as an actor he seems like a cool dude...i like Donnie Darko...

Tattoo
angel_not

I see.. hmm

I's dating a jail bird. vin

JLred

bird flu?

BackFire
I use the top usually. I have a cord dangling over the calculator pad-thing so I can't use that.

Piggle Humsy

Hey! I was only in a cell for about half an hour... ermm

Tattoo
Hey! I was only in a cell for about half an hour... ermm

Jail bird! yes

Strangelove

Piggle Humsy
Jail bird! yes

I lack the tattoos... oh wait I have you eek!

laughing

Floigen
Egg is a great word.

lord xyz
do you use the row of keys at the top of your keyboard, or the calculator like display on the right? The row at the top usually.

T.M
I use the number pad on the right.

Mywi
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
The one at the right.

Da Pittman
I just think of the numbers and they appear eek!

Council#13
do you use the row of keys at the top of your keyboard, or the calculator like display on the right?

The one on the right.

Reverend Axel
I have to use the top, laptop.

Rogue Jedi
doesnt that suck?

§P0oONY
Depends on the number I'm typing, whichever way is quicker.

Vathu
Usually the top.

But when I use to do work on Excel and stuff I'd use the num pad.

FUZE_LOVER
the numbers on the top because my laptop doesn't have that caclulater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.