most dangerous area u have been 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.mayfield
hey im new and bash me for doing this thread but im not up 2 date with all the other threads and i just wanted 2 make 1 there most likly is a thread about this but meh ...well lets get 2 the topic
most dangerous or scary area you have been 2 ...well on a trip 2 ireland the capital city dublin i was expecting nice irish people the odd drunk and preety girls but by god i didnt come across any of those...going throw an area there called inchicore i came across the worse looking houses housing projects and the scariest looking people i have seen worst then angry blacks and latinos,wearing full tracksuits not baggie using brands such as lacoste and air max football jersys little kids goin around smoking joints ...the stares i got in that car was horrible ,people going around on horses throwing bricks at houses a bonfire with loads of lad throwing dogs and cats in really unsettling the amount of fights knife fights i saw and the unfortune of seeing someone getting shoot that was only in the car for around 10 minutes i wonder what its like 2 live dere o god ,i also on my trip there got mugged punched in the face around 12 times threatened chased and my mums car was bricked .WORST HOLIDAY EVER
u tink compton is bad go 2 inchicore dublin

look wat happened when i typed in inchicore on the internet hahaha
-
-
-
-
-
-

JLred
i was scared shitless in a dark alley near my house at night 'cause i went to investigate...after hearing a noise....ninja

nothing major just that...

mr.mayfield
haha aa i dont mean that now i mean like rough areas such as harlem ,compton etc

jaden101
Iraq

mr.mayfield
say iraqs a right kip,ive had sum unplesent times in detriot on a match night tho

JLred
well...mexico city at night...there is a lot of weird shit...the practicing homosexual activities in every store and magazine rack didn;t get to me but the pigs with machine guns and an old lady casting a hex on me...

it still isn't extreme but it scared me again..

BlaxicanHydra
The Castro. I ran into Kali there yesterday.

mr.mayfield
mexico citys strange alright transxuals and drug dealers everywhere
look at the picture, my face after the fair city of dublin

BackFire
My room.

Seriously, people die in here all the time.

I'm the one killing them, but still.

mr.mayfield
haha i still think dublin takes the award

JLred
Originally posted by mr.mayfield
mexico citys strange alright transxuals and drug dealers everywhere
look at the picture, my face after the fair city of dublin

that looks like it only hurt when it was received...but a nice story afterwards...

mr.mayfield
didnt mean 2 insult the mexicans haha

JLred
my grandparents are mexicans but moved here and my mom and dad were born here...so i don't really care...i hate to be like this but i'm not really a fan of mexico..i think it's really corrupt like the big gap between rich and poor but america is like that too....i think...

exanda kane
Nottingham. Went up there to vists a friend, went to a few clubs, a few pubs and a few bars. Not going back.

Alfheim
hey im new and bash me for doing this thread but im not up 2 date with all the other threads and i just wanted 2 make 1 there most likly is a thread about this but meh ...well lets get 2 the topic
most dangerous or scary area you have been 2 ...well on a trip 2 ireland the capital city dublin i was expecting nice irish people the odd drunk and preety girls but by god i didnt come across any of those...going throw an area there called inchicore i came across the worse looking houses housing projects and the scariest looking people i have seen worst then angry blacks and latinos,wearing full tracksuits not baggie using brands such as lacoste and air max football jersys little kids goin around smoking joints ...the stares i got in that car was horrible ,people going around on horses throwing bricks at houses a bonfire with loads of lad throwing dogs and cats in really unsettling the amount of fights knife fights i saw and the unfortune of seeing someone getting shoot that was only in the car for around 10 minutes i wonder what its like 2 live dere o god ,i also on my trip there got mugged punched in the face around 12 times threatened chased and my mums car was bricked .WORST HOLIDAY EVER
u tink compton is bad go 2 inchicore dublin

look wat happened when i typed in inchicore on the internet hahaha
-
-
-
-
-
-

So have you been to Compton or Harlem? Anyway the roughest area ive been to is Angel Town in Brixton. I didnt even know it was really supposed to be rough until afterwards and I could have got killed due to naivety. I found out afterwards that appraently you can get guns easily there.

Never saw anything bad though. Just some stupid kid with a big mouth get beaten up and some crackhead roughed up. Nothing happened to me because I was black and I have a "Awww leave him alone hes alright" aura.

Originally posted by exanda kane
Nottingham. Went up there to vists a friend, went to a few clubs, a few pubs and a few bars. Not going back.

For real I think Nottingham has the worst gun crime in the UK.

JLred
well i went to a hostel in some small town and kids mugged me of all my gum...but i had to take an early flight home and missed an appointment with some dude about some job...

botankus
Elizabeth Seaport, New Jersey.

Secretus
I'd say a tie between Harlem and the south Bronx. I went to Harlem for drugs and the Bronx for a Yankee game.

Kelly_Bean
The most dangerous "area" I've been to is my own neighborhood. My house is the first built on the block and back the road there is a whole community of black people and the cops are always trying to catch them at something. There are police sirens rolling by at least once every couple of weeks. We've had our house broken into twice, one was only attempted when I was a baby, the other successful while we were asleep when I was in about 8th or 9th grade. My Dad's been suspicious of drug deals back here too. But whatever..

The second most dangerous area has been walking through my town in the dark at night alone because I was pissed with my ex while we were at our hangout spot The Clay Cafe and so I took a walk and that was pretty dangerous.

botankus
I heard Penis-land is a pretty dangerous area.

PiruBlood
when i went out to california i stayed with my cousin in south central L.A i remember coming from lax to a corner to pick up some weed and we ended up in compton. keep in mind i arrived in cali at 2am.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
The most dangerous "area" I've been to is my own neighborhood. My house is the first built on the block and back the road there is a whole community of black people and the cops are always trying to catch them at something. There are police sirens rolling by at least once every couple of weeks. We've had our house broken into twice, one was only attempted when I was a baby, the other successful while we were asleep when I was in about 8th or 9th grade. My Dad's been suspicious of drug deals back here too. But whatever..

The second most dangerous area has been walking through my town in the dark at night alone because I was pissed with my ex while we were at our hangout spot The Clay Cafe and so I took a walk and that was pretty dangerous.

What is your neigbourhood. I hear that Baltimore seems to be the most dangerous place in America.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Alfheim
What is your neigbourhood. I hear that Baltimore seems to be the most dangerous place in America.

i think shes insinuating that every black person she sees she thinks there trouble.

kelly = blackaphobia

Bicnarok

Robtard

FistOfThe North
Where I live, I guess.

Roxbury. It's the murder capital of New England.

Da Pittman
Flight deck of an aircraft carrier

Violent2Dope
The beach, when I saw a big black blonde haired transexual in a bikini. Scared the piss out of me.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by botankus
I heard Penis-land is a pretty dangerous area.
You have no idea...cry...That's 3rd on my list.
Nowhere near there.

Robtard
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Flight deck of an aircraft carrier

Most honest/factual response in this thread.

My best friend had the misfortune of seeing a fellow shipmate get sucked into a turbine when he accidentally stepped over the "safety lines", nothing but a red mist came out the other end.

ragesRemorse
being white and dressed nicely in south central

mr.mayfield
So have you been to Compton or Harlem? Anyway the roughest area ive been to is Angel Town in Brixton. I didnt even know it was really supposed to be rough until afterwards and I could have got killed due to naivety. I found out afterwards that appraently you can get guns easily there.

Never saw anything bad though. Just some stupid kid with a big mouth get beaten up and some crackhead roughed up. Nothing happened to me because I was black and I have a "Awww leave him alone hes alright" aura.

For real I think Nottingham has the worst gun crime in the UK.
i have been 2 compton and harlem ,compton for weed and harlem an old frined lives dere ,yes compton and harlem are dangerous areas,saw alot of weird shit there like a man draggin his women down the road by her ponytail saying u gonna pay ***** tons of teenagers on bmxs shouting at me and saw one guy with a gun out in the open very scary but for some reason i dont find homies that scary some yes but the face there t-shirts r down 2 there knees and baseball caps backwards find it kinda silly really,those irish thugs wore caps 90 degrees up in the air full white tracksuits ear rings rings all over there fingers socks tucked into there pants and for some reason they looked really dangerous and nuts...the amount of weapons i saw there and fights nd muggins was unreal felt like i was in some gangster movie and the dublin accent really was quite scary...i thought maybe im just over reacting dublin isnt that bad and asked my dads friend whos from london who was lived all over the world what he thought was the most dangerous area or place 2 be and he said dublin also .

Da Pittman

Rogue Jedi
there is an area of Houston known as Acres Homes, I used to hang there with my friends. I was pretty much the only white guy for miles.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by JLred
mexico city at night

That and Bogota. Two places you really don't wanna be at night, ey.

JLred
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
That and Bogota. Two places you really don't wanna be at night, ey.

i remember being in a target parking lot waitnig for my parents and some dude came and pulled the car door but saw me in there and left...i can't remember if it was real or a dream....

Naz
The ninth ward, at night, after a madri gras parade had just finished.

JLred
the beach at night on spring break...i got punched in the face...and everyone said i got stuck....i was thinking of Halo

Kelly_Bean
i remember being in a target parking lot waitnig for my parents and some dude came and pulled the car door but saw me in there and left...i can't remember if it was real or a dream....
Oh man I hate those dreams!

JLred
Oh man I hate those dreams!
well i can't remember..it seems so realistic...but maybe that's what made it a dream...

mr.mayfield
i dont think its the matter of the persons skin colour its the fact the way the area and the people come across,very unlikly walking threw the hamptons in new york and sum hoodlum mugs u or assaults u

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Naz
The ninth ward, at night, after a madri gras parade had just finished.

Definitely!

Now that I think about it.....I haven't been to Mardi Gras since 1996. There was somebody getting cuffed like every 20 feet and 10 seconds. It was crazy, ey.

JLred
the beach at night on spring break...i got punched in the face...and everyone said i got stuck....i was thinking of Halo

i don't ever want to go to a spring break thing or mardi gras...that really scared me and im not gonna risk it on seeing stuff...

mr.mayfield
moscow russisa is one of the most dangerous places 2 live,my friend moved over there for buisness reasons he was asian stabbed 2 death on a metro by a group of skinheads there

debbiejo
Well besides my basement when I was little, and man was that scary, but the boggie man wasn't there as I was told he was......sooooo..I got over that one, but otherwise, Detroit, the wrong side of Chicago (took the train in the wrong direction at 3am.), Oh, and a not so good place in St. Thomas.

Quiero Mota
i don't ever want to go to a spring break thing or mardi gras...that really scared me and im not gonna risk it on seeing stuff...

You're honestly going to let a few (usually) exaggerated horror stories you've heard prevent you from having fun on a drunken, sex-laden Spring Break?

Kelly_Bean
well i can't remember..it seems so realistic...but maybe that's what made it a dream...
I see what you mean.

JLred
You're honestly going to let a few (usually) exaggerated horror stories you've heard prevent you from having fun on a drunken, sex-laden Spring Break?

i don't want to drink...and the idea of having sex with a random sloppy thing makes me feel sick.....

I see what you mean.
it sucked

debbiejo
The most terrifying thing I've experienced though was Sleep Paralysis.....NOW THAT WAS THE MOST HORRIFYING THING EVER.!

JLred
Originally posted by debbiejo
The most terrifying thing I've experienced though was Sleep Paralysis.....NOW THAT WAS THE MOST HORRIFYING THING EVER.!

what is that? a coma?

mr.mayfield
top 5 most dangerous areas i tink
1.dublin ireland
2.moscow russia
3.compton usa
4.mexico city
5.The Atlanta bus terminal hahaha

JLred
russia sounds like a cool place except for that nuclear plant thing....

Czarina_Czarina
Now this is going to sound crazy, but what else is new right?

I traveled by car to the West coast recently and back around. What did I find, well, at least in two states, one being California, from LA to San Jose to the more northern part of Silcon Valley, you can feel the ground vibrating at night. I felt this at night while meditating. Not sure if it's b/c of the ground faults shaking or settling to get into order, or if there is something else going on. I wasn't as concerned with gangs at night, as much as I was concerned with what was vibrating underneathe the ground, and it wasn't only in California, you can feel it in other states as well (I think it was near New Mexico that I felt it again). So, either I'm just crazy, or the grounds are just settling, OR, there is something going on underneathe the grounds, and I wasn't able to spend much time trying to figure out WHAT that shaking was, and I wasn't the only one that noticed. I didn't feel the vibrative state during the day, but it was very very noticable at night time. Sorry for the conspiracy theory slant, but something is going on, either the earth is shaking around the oceananic areas (but why near New Mexico) OR OR OR, I don't know. The vibration was so intense it rattled my body, and I was like, what was THAT. And it kept happening again and again, and it was in certain spots that I label "hot spots".

We can be scared about gangs, but what about Al Queda. We can be scared about Al Queda, but what if something is going on underneathe the grounds that's bigger then our petty fights everyday? Either b/c of the grounds settling or something more "out of this world" or rather "inside the grounds" kinda weird slant, either way, something is shaking the grounds in certain hot spots, and I felt it and I wasn't the only one! I didn't log the interval timing of it, but it was more intense in certain areas. And no, no one had loud music playing in their cars, this was seriously coming from underneathe the ground.

Seriously people, and call me crazy, ok, I'll allow that one, but try to camp out in different places and see if you feel what we felt, and no, we don't do drugs.

Robtard
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Now this is going to sound crazy, but what else is new right?

I traveled by car to the West coast recently and back around. What did I find, well, at leat in two states, one being California, from LA to San Jose to the more northern part of Silcon Valley, you can feel the ground vibrating. I felt this at night while meditating. Not sure if it's b/c of the ground faults shaking or settling to get into order, or if there is something else going on. I wasn't as concerned with gangs at night, as much as I was concerned with what was vibrating underneathe the ground, and it wasn't only in California, you can feel it in other states as well. So, either I'm just crazy, or the grounds are just settling, OR, there is something going on underneathe the grounds, and I wasn't able to spend much time trying to figure out WHAT that shaking was, and I wasn't the only one that noticed. I didn't feel the vibrative state during the day, but it was very very noticable at night time. Sorry for the conspiracy theory slant, but something is going on, either the earth is shaking around the oceananic areas OR OR OR, I don't know.

We can be scared about gangs, but what about Al Queda. We can be scared about Al Queda, but what if something is going on underneathe the grounds that's bigger then are petty fights everyday?

Seriously people, and call me crazy, ok, I'll allow that one, but try to camp out in different places and see if you feel what we felt, and no, we don't do drugs.

Maybe it's the aliens from Tom Cruise's "War of the Worlds", that or you're a nut.

JLred
i like tom cruise before he got all...the way he is now...

no i still like him...he seems like a cool dude....i think..

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe it's the aliens from Tom Cruise's "War of the Worlds", that or you're a nut.

Well, Panters says that "everybody loves a nut", so, I'll take that as a compliment if this "vibration" in certain areas was "all in my head", I doubt it though, but I am not insinuating it's stereotypically Hollywood "alien" slant neither, although it could have redeeming qualities if it captures our imagination and causes us to move progressively forward (not inciting propaganda neither).

If you talk to gangs, talk to them about Al Qaeda, people who like to put fear in others can easily see that terrorist can be bigger and badder in other places, there's always a meaner more crueler way to terrorize people, so city gangs can easily see that their way of handling disputes relative to serious political gangs like Al Qaeda is something to ponder about. If you take into perspective something as romanticized as "aliens" or just the idea of "what if" something is possibly hiding out that could do us harm, what would the Al Qaedas and city gang busters do? How tough will they become? Yeah, to circle this around, everybody loves a nut.

FeceMan
Statement: FeceMan once attended an NAACP meeting.

JLred
NAACP?

Czarina_Czarina
NAACP?

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

White is a color too, so in my broad interpretation of "color", I wouldn't find it strange if Fece did attend an NAACP meeting, as I define color as meaning all ranges of frequency, even ones that don't show up in humans (yet) (<- that's a joke).

JLred
well...i'm listening to Bat Country and i'm rocking out...but i would not want to live in a country full of bats....

FeceMan
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

White is a color too, so in my broad interpretation of "color", I wouldn't find it strange if Fece did attend an NAACP meeting, as I define color as meaning all ranges of frequency, even ones that don't show up in humans (yet) (<- that's a joke).
Statement: FeceMan was making a racist joke.

Clarification: FeceMan was saying the most dangerous place he had ever been was a meeting full of minorities.

Quotation: "Guns don't kill people; dangerous minorities do."

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by FeceMan
Statement: FeceMan was making a racist joke.

Clarification: FeceMan was saying the most dangerous place he had ever been was a meeting full of minorities.

Quotation: "Guns don't kill people; dangerous minorities do."

I know when someone is making a racist joke, that doesn't mean I have to be offended. Some jokes are funny and some are lame, it's really up to your wit and how you carry the joke. If you are seriously joking about it, it applies the same way, it can be lame or funny, even if you are serious, some jokes do have elements of truth and others don't, but wit makes any joke worth the bandwidth.

Czarina_Czarina
well...i'm listening to Bat Country and i'm rocking out...but i would not want to live in a country full of bats....

See, this is a "racist" joke and I understood it the moment I read it, but he closed the argument, so there was no way for me to open it up again, so that's why I couldn't respond back to it...yet, as long as I logically see it as a fully closed argument, I can't be witty in my reply, so someone else may have more experience in looping a loop, and creating a greater circle out of the one he just closed off, in a humurous way, of course.

Robtard
See, this is a "racist" joke and I understood it the moment I read it, but he closed the argument, so there was no way for me to open it up again, so that's why I couldn't respond back to it...yet, as long as I logically see it as a fully closed argument, I can't be witty in my reply.

Racist?

It's a song about Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas".

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Movies/9805/21/fear.loathing/1.JPG

Czarina_Czarina
Racist?

It's a song about Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas".

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Movies/9805/21/fear.loathing/1.JPG

Yup, racist against bats.

JLred
See, this is a "racist" joke and I understood it the moment I read it, but he closed the argument, so there was no way for me to open it up again, so that's why I couldn't respond back to it...yet, as long as I logically see it as a fully closed argument, I can't be witty in my reply, so someone else may have more experience in looping a loop, and creating a greater circle out of the one he just closed off, in a humurous way, of course.

well can you say why? 'cause i was listening to Bat Country from Avenged Sevenfold..and I wouldn't want to be in a country full of bts...messed

Czarina_Czarina

i should add that this is my interpretation of "jokes", everyone handles jokes differently, some look at it in more of a logical or artistic lens, and others look at it for intent or motive, so just like with all things in life, some of us are more square then circle, we all have varying degrees of what is offensive and how we handle these offensives. So, please, don't read this as a way of judging how others should handle racist or crude jokes, everyone is different in how they take things.

Robtard
Yup, racist against bats.

http://files.samhart.net/humor/fail.jpg
i should add that this is my interpretation of "jokes", everyone handles jokes differently, some look at it in more of a logical or artistic lens, and others look at it for intent or motive, so just like with all things in life, some of us are more square then circle, we all have varying degrees of what is offensive and how we handle these offensives. So, please, don't read this as a way of judging how others should handle racist or crude jokes, everyone is different in how they take things.

http://www.toadking.com/6x9=42/fail.jpg

JLred
http://files.samhart.net/humor/fail.jpg

ohhh..i don't get that pic.

does the mother fail or the baby? or me?

Robtard
ohhh..i don't get that pic.

does the mother fail or the baby? or me?

Czarina_Czarina = the baby and the mother, i.e. she failed and continues to fail.

Czarina_Czarina
well can you say why? 'cause i was listening to Bat Country from Avenged Sevenfold..and I wouldn't want to be in a country full of bts...messed

Yeah, I interpret that as saying that bats are a slave or pet to entertain you, but mencing if you see them out of place, meaning too much around. They're good enough to make you laugh, but that's all. You've restricted bats to your funny bone and that's all, what if the bats wanted to do something else besides make you laugh? See!! What if they wanted to move into your town? OOOOOOOOO. Trouble!!!! So yeah, those bats are only allowed to pleasure you, after that, they gotta GO.

JLred
Yeah, I interpret that as saying that bats are a slave or pet to entertain you, but mencing if you see them out of place, meaning too much around. They're good enough to make you laugh, but that's all. You've restricted bats to your funny bone and that's all, what if the bats wanted to do something else besides make you laugh? See!! What if they wanted to move into your town? OOOOOOOOO. Trouble!!!! So yeah, those bats are only allowed to pleasure you, after that, they gotta GO.

yeah..they are only allowed to pleasure my funny bone...

it is a cool song though...

Czarina_Czarina
Czarina_Czarina = the baby and the mother, i.e. she failed and continues to fail.

czarina = the baby b/c she stuck her head where it doesn't belong.

Nite folks.

JLred
nite...or brite-lite

mr.mayfield
i have no idea what all of you are on about?

JLred
bat country is a dangerous place to be...

Rogue Jedi
once I was between the legs of a really fat girl.

JLred
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
once I was between the legs of a really fat girl.

ewww...

Rogue Jedi
ewww... It was like a ride at wet 'n' wild.

Schecter
i dont go to dangerous areas....because im not retarded.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Schecter
i dont go to dangerous areas....because im not retarded. and you are white.

Schecter
and you are white.

well....yes....yes i am. is this relevant?

Quiero Mota
and you are white.

He's also Italian and from Jersey...he can handle himself rough neighborhoods.

Rogue Jedi
well....yes....yes i am. is this relevant? it was....meant...as a...joke.

Schecter

no, boxcutters and bullets dont bounce off my skin, despite popular belief stick out tongue

i just dont go to the rough neighborhoods since i have no business being there. but yes, north jersey has plenty of ghettos and you learn quick not to wander into and **** around in them.

mr.mayfield
i dont go to dangerous areas....because im not retarded.
with a mouth like that you should teach your ******* 2 talk

Schecter
with a mouth like that you should teach your ******* 2 talk

oh im sorry. sometimes words slip out and i end up hurting and insulting others. please know that i had no prior knowledge that you're a retard. my appologies

mr.mayfield
oh im sorry. sometimes words slip out and i end up hurting and insulting others. please know that i had no prior knowledge that you're a retard. my appologies
dont be sorry its cool

Schecter
dont be sorry its cool

wink

Rogue Jedi
no, boxcutters and bullets dont bounce off my skin, despite popular belief stick out tongue

i just dont go to the rough neighborhoods since i have no business being there. but yes, north jersey has plenty of ghettos and you learn quick not to wander into and **** around in them. Irish and Italians, as the stereotype goes, are the toughest whites out there.

Schecter
toughest whites

is that like being the tallest midget?

Rogue Jedi
is that like being the tallest midget? you know, I guess it does. Half Irish here, baby. wanna fight?

Alfheim
i have been 2 compton and harlem ,compton for weed and harlem an old frined lives dere ,yes compton and harlem are dangerous areas,saw alot of weird shit there like a man draggin his women down the road by her ponytail saying u gonna pay ***** tons of teenagers on bmxs shouting at me and saw one guy with a gun out in the open very scary but for some reason i dont find homies that scary some yes but the face there t-shirts r down 2 there knees and baseball caps backwards find it kinda silly really,those irish thugs wore caps 90 degrees up in the air full white tracksuits ear rings rings all over there fingers socks tucked into there pants and for some reason they looked really dangerous and nuts...the amount of weapons i saw there and fights nd muggins was unreal felt like i was in some gangster movie and the dublin accent really was quite scary...i thought maybe im just over reacting dublin isnt that bad and asked my dads friend whos from london who was lived all over the world what he thought was the most dangerous area or place 2 be and he said dublin also .

What the **** were you doing in Harlem...never mind. Just by being white maybe you made it more dangerous.

top 5 most dangerous areas i tink
1.dublin ireland
2.moscow russia
3.compton usa
4.mexico city
5.The Atlanta bus terminal hahaha

What so Dublin gets number 1, is there bias here? Ok ive never been to Dublin and im sure it has it ghettoes but ive never heard of it being that bad. I know that Glasgow has or had a highier murder rate than New York.

Yup there are alot of good hardcore bands from New Jersey....but the sickest one is from Baltimore.

Irish and Italians, as the stereotype goes, are the toughest whites out there.

Thats why I wasnt suprised when somebody said that the champion of the UFC was white....apart from that I think its BS. Its funny the toughest whites are the whites that have had to deal with the most oppression. Oppression helps to make a race tough I guess.

mr.mayfield
What the **** were you doing in Harlem...never mind. Just by being white maybe you made it more dangerous.

What so Dublin gets number 1, is there bias here? Ok ive never been to Dublin and im sure it has it ghettoes but ive never heard of it being that bad. I know that Glasgow has or had a highier murder rate than New York.

Yup there are alot of good hardcore bands from New Jersey....but the sickest one is from Baltimore.

Thats why I wasnt suprised when somebody said that the champion of the UFC was white....apart from that I think its BS. Its funny the toughest whites are the whites that have had to deal with the most oppression. Oppression helps to make a race tough I guess.
yeh i know,been 2 glasgow right kip ,yeh i know where ur cumin from but for sum reason i found dublin worse then everywhere i have been maybe for the reason i got stabbed in the face but it was extremly eary place and i would never like 2 go back ,i have also been 2 london has its rough neighrbourhoods i lived dere for a year when i was 14 cause my mum married an englishman sadly they got divorced ...right around the corner from brixton and it had some bad moments there got chased and boxed but it didnt compare 2 my 2 week holiday in dublin where i saw stuff i thought i would see during a prison riot and getting stabbed in the face wasnt vert delightful either ,those chaps on the horses with baseball bats where frightning

vinz07
I had been to a mountain..overnight there...and unexpectedly there was a storm....scary..

Alfheim
yeh i know,been 2 glasgow right kip ,yeh i know where ur cumin from but for sum reason i found dublin worse then everywhere i have been maybe for the reason i got stabbed in the face but it was extremly eary place and i would never like 2 go back ,i have also been 2 london has its rough neighrbourhoods i lived dere for a year when i was 14 cause my mum married and englishman sadly they got divorced ...right around the corner from brixton and it had some bad moments there got chased and boxed but it didnt compare 2 my 2 week holiday in dublin where i saw stuff i thought i would see during a prison riot and getting stabbed in the face wasnt vert delightful either ,those chaps on the horses with baseball bats where frightning

Man your crazy. Well anyway it might have been you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

mr.mayfield
Man your crazy. Well anyway it might have been you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
i wouldnt call three o clock a bad time maybe it was someones birthday or something big grin i might be going on about dublin in a very bias way but my face is not mending itself laughing

Alfheim
i wouldnt call three o clock a bad time maybe it was someones birthday or something big grin i might be going on about dublin in a very bias way but my face is not mending itself laughing

You were there at 3.00 AM!!!!! Ok so you are crazy??? Hell anyway I heard that Ireland is coming up but im not sure if I wanna go there. My best friends have tended to be Irish but I heard they can be really racist in their own country (they learnt from the english) and I dont want to get into any fights.

mr.mayfield
You were there at 3.00 AM!!!!! Ok so you are crazy??? Hell anyway I heard that Ireland is coming up but im not sure if I wanna go there. My best friends have tended to be Irish but I heard they can be really racist in their own country (they learnt from the english) and I dont want to get into any fights.
3 o clock in the evening going from the airport to town...coming up in a bad way or a good way.acually i saw alot of asians and a few blacks there its turning into london in a sense

Bicnarok
Another dangerous place I was at is Tangier in Morocco, what a nightmare that was.

First the mad police beat the crap out of any of their own who disembarked the ship (I went from Gibraltar) and had alcohol on their breath, jumped the queue or had the wrong face.

Then after leaving the port ,hoards of dangerous looking people came hassling offering to show people around whilst trying to pickpocket and steal anything they could.

I was threatened and nearly mugged about 4 times and I was only in the town for a half a day.

After that I went south to Casablance which was excellent, more civilised.

miss_swann
Oxford Street on Saturday nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shudders* And the street *forgets name* it's the main road going east from Russell Square, it has a lot of coffee shops and dirty hotels, that street scares me! (Southhampton row, possibly but then again maybe not?)

Schecter
COFFEE SHOPS!?!?!? fear

Rogue Jedi
yeah, you can so get killed waiting on a cafe latte.

miss_swann
the coffee shops didn't scare me just the sort of dirtiness of the place was a little bit creepy and all the people hanging around on the street. (I was lost in the dark when I found this street so it would scare anyone!)

EDIT: ironic, that caffine can actually kill?

JLred
Parts of Europe seem really dangerous and America....

Inspectah Deck
western baltimore

JacopeX
La Victoria, Peru

Rogue Jedi
Vidar, Texas was dangerous, only because I was with a black girl.

JLred
Vidar, Texas was dangerous, only because I was with a black girl.

Austin, Tx seemed really dangerous...because i was on a school trip at a book convention...just went to skip school but i was scared as hell....

biggeek
gary, indiana
newark, nj???

Fishy
COFFEE SHOPS!?!?!? fear

Trust me you don't want to walk alone in some streets of Amsterdam or Rotterdam late at night if coffee shops are near. Then again I don't think you are talking about the same kind of coffee shops.

Bardock42
Well, I don't know if it was really dangerous, but I was in a part of Boston that I was told was really dangerous...by accident, but still.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I don't know if it was really dangerous, but I was in a part of Boston that I was told was really dangerous...by accident, but still.

Was it South Boston (aka "Southie"wink? Not that I'm from there, but Good Will Hunting made it seem somewhat "dangerous".

Spartan ll
I haven't been to any real bad places(Besides Paramore Street in Orlando, Florida. Probably the most ghetto place Ive seen besides inland Daytona Beach. I remember hearing some gun shots one time while I was in Daytona, too), though my dad once had to go to Atlanta, Georgia for a business trip, ended up getting lost and having to go through the seedier parts of town around 1 A.M looking for a hotel, had no car or anything and almost got mugged.

Definately crosses off Atlanta from my 'Places to visit while I still live' list.

Faceman
Originally posted by BackFire
My room.

Seriously, people die in here all the time.

I'm the one killing them, but still.

Contacting your local authorities...

As for the question , Lackland Air Force Base.....

mr.mayfield
****in limerick

chillmeistergen
Jakarta was pretty scary when I was there, I've been to some rather rough parts of Miami as well. Then of course there's Torquay, where I brave the chance of getting stabbed pretty much every friday night.

A few more actually: St. Paul's in Bristol, Brixton in London, dodgy parts of Soho - also London, Moss Side in Manchester and quite a few rough areas of Liverpool.

PiruBlood
compton california at 2am wile going to my cousins from l.a.x

inner city chicago on the westside is where i live. scary as shit

chithappens
Originally posted by PiruBlood
compton california at 2am wile going to my cousins from l.a.x

inner city chicago on the westside is where i live. scary as shit

You weirdo - I stayed in Orange County, CA and then lived in westside Chicago later...

Too weird

ragesRemorse
my friend pete, he is a dangerous kinda guy

inimalist
Originally posted by Bardock42

Same kind of deal here

I've gotten lost in Toronto wandering at night or whatever and ended up at some sketchy neighbourhoods. Oooooh, big bad Toronto wink

mr.mayfield
everythings well enoguh...two of my best friends are after finishing college and are goin on a trip around the world they make a list of where 2 go...brazil ,california,paris,amsterdam,london,japan and dublin ireland,the guy and the girl set this out and together boyfriend and girlfriend ,,i call once every few days see how there getting along and i warned them about dublin but they said they have heard lovly tings about the place ,a night out on the town and there heading back to the little hotel there staying in,walking up parnell street and they take a wrong turn into a place called o deveny gardens my best friend the lad is drunk and makes the mistake of raising his voice ,a gang of lads come around the corner ...SHOUTING GIZZ UR ****IN PHONE BEFORE I KICK LUMPS OUTTA YI....he hands the phone over Bam a blade stuck into his stomach and the girl gets her head kicked in by a group of lads and left nearly paralized on the ground luckily a policeman went passed several minutes later and they went 2 the hospital ...there fine now well a few broken ribs and bones and a scare down his chest but no serious damage ....i am not just saying dublin is a bad place and i am usually fine no worries walking through parts of new yersy and new york yes i get stares and the odd smack or chase but the irish are dirty people who love there fights

chillmeistergen
''The Irish are dirty people who love there fights''?

You fvcking idiot.

Cheesebits
Originally posted by Fishy
Trust me you don't want to walk alone in some streets of Amsterdam or Rotterdam late at night if coffee shops are near. Then again I don't think you are talking about the same kind of coffee shops.

They have coffee shops in dangerous neighborhoods? Mafia areas.

Sadako of Girth
My kitchen.

Really should get around to slaying what used to be the washing up, but what is now that that will eventually no doubt claim my soul.

It'll probably come for me while I sleep.

KingTech
Once I lost my way in the mountainous area and it was after noon and soon the dark prevails all around .I was alone there.I can not forget the fright moments I spent there.I think that was a most dangerous area I ever had to stay in my life.

snoochyboochies
Stonebridge Estate, Harlesden, London NW10

Afro Cheese
tamarind anywhere north of banyan in west palm beach, fl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.