Annihilation wave vs. Tyranids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Annihilation wave enters WH 40k universe and runs across the Tyranids, who wins? No elder gods and Thanos, but Annihilus has the bands.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranids

Endless Mike
A-wave has multiple Herald level people like Ravenous, who would each be considered WMDs in the 40Kverse, as well as the Centurions, and the forces to overrun and conquer multiple galaxies, as well as many planet and star-busting weapons (as seen in Stardust's origin, for example).

I'd give it to them.

llagrok
Well, they have the harvester of sorrow too :/

Endless Mike
Originally posted by llagrok
Well, they have the harvester of sorrow too :/

That falls under "planet - busting weapons"

Akuki
The tyranids definitely possess quite a few planet busting weapons, and their higher level biotitans possess incredible psychic powers. To be wuite honest I think the higher level psychics from WH 40k could definitely take down a herald.

Apolloknight
Haven't the tyranids already conquered another universe or something...or was it the necrons...

Da Pittman
Well I don't know all that much about the Annihilation wave but an entire hive fleet can wipe out most races of the 40k universe and it took the Ultramarines entire army just to break one apart.

Hercules
When you say Tyranids, are you talking the entire race or just a Fleet, given that as Pitt mentioned an entire Chapter of Space Marines was needed to halt one fleet and it was touch an go.

A large Hive fleet is capable of wreaking havoc on a Galaxy scale, I shudder to think what the entire race on mass could do!

Akuki
How about 1 battle with a single fleet, and the second battle with the current amount of known fleets: So far there are three main ones: Behemoth, Leviathon, Kraken, and a couple of less well known such as Tiamat, Ouroboros and Colossus and Apophis.

Bol Gath
If the A wave get's their "Galactus gun" they WILL pwn the shit out of the tyranids!

Akuki
Originally posted by Bol Gath
If the A wave get's their "Galactus gun" they WILL pwn the shit out of the tyranids!
This is just Annihilus and everyone from the negative zone, thanos, galactus, and the other two elder gods aren't allowed in this fight.

Da Pittman

Akuki

Da Pittman
Add in that the sheer size of the fleet cause space and the warp to bend and distort causing all sorts of problems which only magnifies their psychic abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.