Storm, Magneto, & Dr. Doom Vs Martian Manhunter, Vision, and Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
They fight on an earth like planet the size of Jupiter.
Bloodlust is on.
Who dies First??

SumOfAllFear
MM and Wonderwoman could take team one by themselves if there is no prep involved

Hitman911
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
MM and Wonderwoman could take team one by themselves if there is no prep involved I was thinking that too but......
Jupiter size Earth = BIG atmosphere = BIG magnetosphere = team 1 FTW????

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Hitman911
I was thinking that too but......
Jupiter size Earth = BIG atmosphere = BIG magnetosphere = team 1 FTW????

Even if magneto was powered up some by the enviroment, i still dont see what he could do to MM or WM

Hitman911
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
Even if magneto was powered up some by the enviroment, i still dont see what he could do to MM or WM Rip the iron out of a mountain and pummel them with a 30 foot battering ram. and you forgot about Storm.

SumOfAllFear
Rip the iron out of a mountain and pummel them with a 30 foot battering ram. and you forgot about Storm.
yeah john can become intangible and is a powerful telepath, he could become intangible and mind rape storm, while WM battles Doom. Vision and MM would take out magneto and then its MM WM and Vision vs Doom. The three then beat Doom

SumOfAllFear
so no arguments that team do not lose?

Charlotte DeBel
I remember Martian fighting Doctor Polaris and there was stated that percentage of iron in martian blood is greater than in human.
So Wonderwoman is the one who gets the best chances to beat Magneto.
Martian Manhunter and Vision should concentrate on Storm and Doom. Unluckily for Storm, Martian doesn't suffer from PIS\CIS habit of playing with his prey before dealing with it.

2damnloud
Team 1

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Team 1

Unluckily for Storm, Martian doesn't suffer often on panel from PIS\CIS habit of playing with his prey before dealing with it.

2damnloud
Doesn't matter. All there needs to be is fire and intent.

Charlotte DeBel
Emma is weaker than MM in terms of power. Emma's mindblasts worked on Storm just well.
And please, don't tell me that Storm's victory over Wonder Woman in that crossover wasn't PIS.

2damnloud
What do you mean "worked in Storm"?? LMAO

Anyway, hasn't J'onn been tagged while phased before??

Charlotte DeBel
Worked ON Storm. I'm sorry for mistake, English is not my native language.

Erik-Lensherr
Magneto , Doom and Storm . For the first argument , Dr Polaris pretty much owned Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter (Along with Green Lantern and Batman) , and although Polaris was amped up , it was nothing that he has shown that Magneto isn't already able to do :

img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolaris10ba4.jpg

As you can see , MM has much more iron in his blood than a normal human , aswell as the fact that Wonder Woman has a low tolerance for high-voltage electroshock therapy .

Now what arguments does the other team have against Magneto ? Intangibility ? When Magneto wants pretty much nothing can get passed his shield :
img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=visionandthescarletwitcts0.jpg
Telepathy ? Please . Magneto has the helmet which protects him from them along with an incredible force of will , which allowed him to resist Jean and Xavier at the same time without his helmet .
Brute Force ? His shield withstood blows from Thor's hammer and She-Hulk at the same time . Not to mention that he went blow for blow with Colossus without his shield .

Team 1 , and quite frankly , Magneto can do it alone . (Copy and Paste the Urls)

BlueDMighty
I'm confused

How does the ALL MIGHTY instantaneous iron rip fail here?

Doom is ALWAYS prepared.

Storm shouldn't be here.

But hitman thought he was slick. This isn't about the battle, he just wants everybody to talk about how badly Storm is outmatched and how horribly she'd die.

As relayed by the "who dies first" statement.

Storm ban?

"You can Spite her.
Just don't fight her." ?

Hitman911
Storm's powers should be 11 times greater in a planet the size of Jupiter.

Hitman911
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
I'm confused

How does the ALL MIGHTY instantaneous iron rip fail here?

Doom is ALWAYS prepared.

Storm shouldn't be here.

But hitman thought he was slick. This isn't about the battle, he just wants everybody to talk about how badly Storm is outmatched and how horribly she'd die.

As relayed by the "who dies first" statement.

Storm ban?

"You can Spite her.
Just don't fight her." ?

This isn't spite!!!
Their fighting on an earth-like planet the size of JUPITER!!!
Don't you think that might give Ororo just a little boost?!?!?!? smokin'
You dont think that Mags cant amp Storms poweres and vice versa??

BlueDMighty
This isn't spite!!!
Their fighting on an earth-like planet the size of JUPITER!!!
Don't you think that might give Ororo just a little boost?!?!?!? smokin'
You dont think that Mags cant amp Storms poweres and vice versa??

That might be all well and good, and TOTALLY feasible under normal circumstances.

But C'mon "Who dies first"?

It's gonna be Storm, she simply has not SHOWN the durability her teammates enjoy on a regular basis.

While being on Jupiter her powers would be "Different" we don't know that they'd be any more effective then what we've SEEN.

At any rate two of her opponents phase shift and the other one is favored due to the speed blitz which kills Storm instantly (before she can think, or blink) at the start of the fight.

Blair Wind
while phased MM shunts his body mass to another dimension. Meaning no one would be able to touch his body, therefore not being able to harm MM in any way erm

xmarksthespot
Storm, Magneto and Doom are instantly crushed by the gravity of the planet. Being dead, they forfeit the match.

BlueDMighty
Can't Magneto control gravity?

Symmetric Chaos
Can't Magneto control gravity?

No. But he can use EM manipulation to give the illusion that he can.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Storm, Magneto and Doom are instantly crushed by the gravity of the planet. Being dead, they forfeit the match.

SumOfAllFear
sounds right

Hitman911
No. If their airborne they wont be crushed. Magneto's shield>>>>11x earth gravity.

Charlotte DeBel
How do they get airborne if they are pressed into the ground by 11g?

SnazzySmurph
Even if we ignore the absurd arena, J'onn phases past Mag's shield, and pwns him before Mag registers that the match has started.

WW lassos Doom, and blitzes Storm, or else Vision phases through Storm's attacks, and battles her until one of the others can help, and they should be there in a matter of seconds anyways.

Vision is actually pretty useless here. So is Storm.

BlueDMighty
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Can he manipulate it enough to keep them from being crushed?

psy_blade
How much weight/mass can magneto lift by cancelling the gravity under an object? Can he make an object as big as the moon float?

Rutog98
That might be all well and good, and TOTALLY feasible under normal circumstances.

But C'mon "Who dies first"?

It's gonna be Storm, she simply has not SHOWN the durability her teammates enjoy on a regular basis.

While being on Jupiter her powers would be "Different" we don't know that they'd be any more effective then what we've SEEN.

At any rate two of her opponents phase shift and the other one is favored due to the speed blitz which kills Storm instantly (before she can think, or blink) at the start of the fight.

Magneto can put himself and Storm behind his force-field. smile Storm can use her powers from behind the protection of Magneto's force-fields and hit HARD.

Rutog98
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Even if we ignore the absurd arena, J'onn phases past Mag's shield, and pwns him before Mag registers that the match has started.

WW lassos Doom, and blitzes Storm, or else Vision phases through Storm's attacks, and battles her until one of the others can help, and they should be there in a matter of seconds anyways.

Vision cannot phase through Storm's powers. She controls the wind. While intangible, he is affected by wind currents, hence that is how he "flies." Not only that, but being an android, I'm sure an EMP from her would not be friendly to him.
As for Diana, and EMP to the brain would take her out. Same with J'onn.

In regards to Emma vs. Storm with TP, Storm has trounced her time and again and has shown that Emma's TP cannot even affect her unless Storm is taken by surprise.

Hitman911
Team 1 FTW

BobbyD

Well said. wink

SumOfAllFear

i agree

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Rutog98
Magneto can put himself and Storm behind his force-field. smile Storm can use her powers from behind the protection of Magneto's force-fields and hit HARD. J'onn can phase in and snap their necks before they can blink.

2damnloud
Hasn't J'onn been hit by Supes' heat vision while phased?

Erik-Lensherr
Has like everybody missed my post ?

2damnloud
Let's not forget that Jupiter's winds go WAAAAAY faster than Earth's.

Storm has been shown to fly at many times the speed of sound on Earth.

She could increase Jupiter's winds manifold and be able to fly faster, evade and also just completely atomize WW, or increse even Jupiter's already high pressures to ungodly levels. She and Mags can get together and make an impenetrible electromagnetic field.

Storm on other planets:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/811/possibilites0dv.th.jpg

Bouboumaster
I see that like this:

Magneto vs MM
Doom vs Vision
Ororo vs WW.

In my opinion, Magneto kill Jonn'z, 'cause apparently, is blood have more Iron that Human, so, he's pretty... ****ed.
WW would OWNZ Storm in 0,5 second.
Doom pass Vision via Magic/Technology, etc, etc. He's Doom, after all!

Two on one against WW. She could do some damage, but it would turn ugly against to genius like them. Very Ugly. Team 1 for the win.

2damnloud
WW's out.

She'd be electrocuted.erm

You have a frickin weather witch and the master of magnetism in a place with a high Magnetosphere because of it's highly electrical core.

Mags spreads her braclets and Storm rocks her with a jovian bolt.

End of.

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

"He can manipulate gravitons to create an anti-gravity field, and does so whenever he levitates a non-magnetic object. Hence, Magneto may be living proof of the long-sought Unified Field Theory that all forms of energy are related."

You're pretty damn brilliant, aren't you? 313

2damnloud
Uhh, no.confused

He may be utilizing the diamagnetic field said objects have .

Sorry.

batdude123
Uhh, no.confused

He may be utilizing the diamagnetic field said objects have .

Sorry.

Directly from Marvel itself, pal.

Marvel's view of their characters>>>>>>>>>>>>your lame ass opinions. thumb up

2damnloud
Originally posted by batdude123
Directly from Marvel itself, pal.

Marvel's view of their characters>>>>>>>>>>>>your lame ass opinions. thumb up

The same marvel that can be altered by the likes of people like you? wink

That notwithstanding, common sense would tell us that it may very well be diamagnetsm since electromagnetism has absolutely nothing to do with gravity.

Stop being a fanboy please. sad

batdude123
The same marvel that can be altered by the likes of people like you? wink

That notwithstanding, common sense would tell us that it may very well be diamagnetsm since electromagnetism has absolutely nothing to do with gravity.

Stop being a fanboy please. sad

That exact same statement was in his bio for the official handbook, douchebag. smile

The more I see you post, the more I'm convinced the title "2damnstupid" fits you perfectly.

pr1983
guys, calm it down a notch please...

batdude123
Originally posted by pr1983
guys, calm it down a notch please...

Pr, you need to relax with the whole "keep it civil" shtick. Stuff like this is said every single day, and in most cases, A LOT worse things are said. You're not going to be able to control every little tussle that goes on in the forum. If you try to, you'll find that to be an impossibility.

And I say this in all respect of course...

Validus
God will you stfu Batdude?

Validus
And I bet that ban on Storm threads is sounding pretty nice right about now.

2damnloud
That exact same statement was in his bio for the official handbook, douchebag. smile

The more I see you post, the more I'm convinced the title "2damnstupid" fits you perfectly.

Provide proof.

Electromagnetism has NOTHING to do with gravity.

Even if it did, it would take a power of say........EQUAL TO THE BIG BANG to combine the forces.

Magneto can't even f*ucking utilize the earth's EM fields to their maxium without a damn machine.laughing out loud

Now, for the sensical, objective, non-Magneto wanking answer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Stop playing yourelf. sad

pr1983
Pr, you need to relax with the whole "keep it civil" shtick. Stuff like this is said every single day, and in most cases, A LOT worse things are said. You're not going to be able to control every little tussle that goes on in the forum. If you try to, you'll find that to be an impossibility.

And I say this in all respect of course...

i know this kind of stuff gets said, that doesnt mean its ok, i just don't want it to get any worse, hence the 'calm it down please'

and technically, everyone has different levels of whats offensive and whatnot... 2damn might not be offended by it, but what about somebody else?

i just don't want people reporting you to me telling me how you abused them is all...

batdude123
Am I really gonna have to sport the Peyton sig just to remind how sucky Rex Grossman is in comparison?

*****!

pr1983
Originally posted by Validus
And I bet that ban on Storm threads is sounding pretty nice right about now.

nah... if they get out of hand, they get closed... stick out tongue

Validus
Am I really gonna have to sport the Peyton sig just to remind how sucky Rex Grossman is in comparison?

*****!
It's August chief. Even Cowboys fans know when its time to stop celebrating.

2damnloud
Notice, I did not initiate the abusive language.cool

2damnloud

That should really be any thread. confused

batdude123
Provide proof.

Electromagnetism has NOTHING to do with gravity.

Even if it did, it would take a power of say........EQUAL TO THE BIG BANG to combine the forces.

Magneto can't even f*ucking utilize the earth's EM fields to their maxium without a damn machine.laughing out loud

Now, for the sensical, objective, non-Magneto wanking answer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Stop playing yourelf. sad

It states it plain as day in here. smile

http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ohotmux05streetsamuraid4uz.jpg

And using real world science to explain comic book science = dur

Christ.

Marvel>>>>>>>>>>2damnstupid

batdude123
i know this kind of stuff gets said, that doesnt mean its ok, i just don't want it to get any worse, hence the 'calm it down please'

and technically, everyone has different levels of whats offensive and whatnot... 2damn might not be offended by it, but what about somebody else?

i just don't want people reporting you to me telling me how you abused them is all...

I completely understand where you're coming from, but beating it in our heads and trying to control every little situation that arises isn't really the answer either. big grin

pr1983

it is.

Christ.

no expression

I completely understand where you're coming from, but beating it in our heads and trying to control every little situation that arises isn't really the answer either. big grin

but i can't allow name calling either, because sooner or later it can lead to trouble... erm

2damnloud

Christ.

laughing out loud

Good thing bios mean shit.

I know better, though.

I don't have Magnetoitist.

Using theorectical sceince to wank Magneto of which he wouldn't have enough power to execute anyway.confused

pr1983
bottom of the page...

it is.

Christ.

no expression

but i can't allow name calling either, because sooner or later it can lead to trouble... erm

batdude123
laughing out loud

Good thing bios mean shit.

I know better, though.

I don't have Magnetoitist.

Using theorectical sceince to wank Magneto of which he wouldn't have enough power to execute anyway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bios.

Using the stats contained within the bios = thumb down

However, using the information on their powers as a reference = thumb up

And don't give me the whole "bios mean shit" statements. I've seen you use Storm's bio as a reference to her powers before.

Just in case you didn't know, double standards = logical fallacy.

You're just pissed 'cause you were proven wrong. laughing out loud Get over it.

Marvel>>>>>>>>>>>you.

batdude123

Me saying he's stupid isn't going to lead to me saying he's a **** ******* **** ****** ****** ****in' ***** or something like that. Trying to control the level of insults in EVERY thread will make you go nuts. Besides, calling someone stupid or an idiot was never a bannable offense anyway.

You can ease off a smidgen. stick out tongue

2damnloud
Using the stats contained within the bios = thumb down

However, using the information on their powers as a reference = thumb up

And don't give me the whole "bios mean shit" statements. I've seen you use Storm's bio as a reference to her powers before.

Just in case you didn't know, double standards = logical fallacy.

You're just pissed 'cause you were proven wrong. laughing out loud Get over it.

Marvel>>>>>>>>>>>you.

I've never used Storm bios.laughing out loud

Anyway, it would go against two rules hereermmhappy:

SMvs FL- His powers are BLATANTLY...........BLATANTLY insufficient to combine the fundemental forces.

And it was a one-time feat.

And Bios still do = shitno expression

pr1983
Me saying he's stupid isn't going to lead to me saying he's a **** ******* **** ****** ****** ****in' ***** or something like that. Trying to control the level of insults in EVERY thread will make you go nuts. Besides, calling someone stupid or an idiot was never a bannable offense anyway.

You can ease off a smidgen. stick out tongue

lol, why do you think i asked rather than told? stick out tongue

batdude123

SMvs FL- His powers are BLATANTLY...........BLATANTLY insufficient to combine the fundemental forces.

And Bios do = shitno expression

LOL @ "it was a one-time feat."

"... and does so whenever he levitates a non-magnetic object."

You lost. Move on. laughing out loud

batdude123
lol, why do you think i asked rather than told? stick out tongue

Fair enough.

2damnloud
laughing out loud@ expecting people like "batdude" to excercise common human decently.

You're setting yourself up for a big ass L-E-T D-O-W-N.shocklaugh.

2damnloud
"... and does so whenever he levitates a non-magnetic object."

You lost. Move on. laughing out loud

So, I manipulate gravity everytime I pick up a pencil??

laughing I think you need to read that wiki link with the frog floating

batdude123
laughing out loud@ expecting people like "batdude" to excercise common human decently.

You're setting yourself up for a big ass L-E-T D-O-W-N.shocklaugh.

You mean "common human decency?"

You insult everyone who doesn't buy into the bullshit of Storm equaling God. You have no room to talk about "decency," bud.

Blair Wind

And Bios still do = shitno expression

no expression

Ive seen you use others testimonies on what they think Storm could do which <<<<<<bios that at least have some officialness to them, and above all using numerious one time feats.

2damnloud
You mean "common human decency?"

You insult everyone who doesn't buy into the bullshit of Storm equaling God. You have no room to talk about "decency," bud.

I never said that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
So, I manipulate gravity everytime I pick up a pencil??

laughing I think you need to read that wiki link with the frog floating

This was the dumbest thing you've said all day.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Ive seen you use bio's, others testimonies on what they think Storm could do, and above all one time feats.

I've never used bios.

Sorry.

The only thing I used once was the CC interview.

batdude123
no expression

Ive seen you use others testimonies on what they think Storm could do which <<<<<<bios that at least have some officialness to them, and above all using numerous one time feats.

Galactic core, anyone? roll eyes (sarcastic)

2damnloud

This was the dumbest thing you've said all day.

Nope, a pencil is not ferrous.

I lifted it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lifting something with human, physical energy has NOTHING to do with having power over gravity.

Likewise, lifting something because of diamagnetic fields has NOTHING to do with manipulation of gravity.

You lost.

Blair Wind
I've never used bios.

Sorry.

The only thing I used once was the CC interview.

How about those scientists of yours? blink

yes

batdude123
Nope, a pencil is not ferrous.

I lifted it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lifting something with human, physical energy has NOTHING to do with having power over gravity.

Likewise, lifting something because of diamagnetic fields has NOTHING to do with manipulation of gravity.

You lost.

Do you have any idea what definition of "levitation" actually is?

"Levitation is the process by which an object is suspended against gravity, in a stable position, by a force without physical contact."

You picking up something has nothing to do with Magneto being able to manipulate gravitons. LOL @ 2damnstupid grasping at straws here. laughing out loud

Sheer hilarity.

2damnloud

We see where extrapolation can take us ala Magneto generating enough power to combine the four, seperate fundemental forces of the universe (which hasn't been seen most likely since the begining of the universe) on a whim simply because he can manipulate weak diamagnetic fields, when he can't even become one with the EARTH'S magnetic fields without out a machineerm

2damnloud
Do you have any idea what definition of "levitation" actually is?

"Levitation is the process by which an object is suspended against gravity, in a stable position, by a force without physical contact."

You picking up something has nothing to do with Magneto being able to manipulate gravitons. LOL @ 2damnstupid grasping at straws here. laughing out loud

Sheer hilarity.

The comparison is just as good.

I simply made them to show how much one really has nothing to do with the other.

He manipulates the diamagnetic fields.

That's how the frog floated, that's how the strawberry floated in an applied magnetic fielderm

It has NOTHING to do with a theoretical particle.

There is no quantized theory for gravity.

Sorry.

Magneto is NOT an heral-level abstract being.

2damnloud
How about those scientists of yours? blink

What about them?

batdude123
We see where extrapolation can take us ala Magneto generating enough power to combine the four, seperate fundemental forces of the universe (which hasn't been seen most likely since the begining of the universe) on a whim simply because he can manipulate weak diamagnetic fields, when he can't even become one with the EARTH'S magnetic fields without out a machineerm

The comparison is just as good.

I simply made them to show how much one really has nothing to do with the other.

He manipulates the diamagnetic fields.

That's how the frog floated, that's how the strawberry floated in an applied magnetic fielderm

It has NOTHING to do with a theoretical particle.

There is no quantized theory for gravity.

Sorry.

Magneto is NOT an heral-level abstract being.

laughing out loud @ you not being able to admit you were completely wrong. Even with proof, you still ***** about how it's not true. crylaugh

Marvel's word>>>>>>>>>>your's smile

And this "theoretical particle" isn't so "theoritical" in comics. How would you explain someone like Graviton?

Regaining credibility for you is an impossibility at this point.

Blair Wind
Magneto is NOT an herald-level abstract being.

Wait wait I want to appreciate this. You are saying that Magneto who was once shown in the End I think it was to become a energy elemental of the fundamental forces, is not a herald level abstract being.

Yet you claim, because in the End (or some other alternate X-men universe tangent) that because Storm did the same thing, in her Ultimate form she is a herald level abstract being?

Did I get something wrong??

What about them?

Marvel bio's>>>>>>>>>>them when it comes to COMIC book science erm

2damnloud
laughing out loud @ you not being able to admit you were completely wrong. Even with proof, you still ***** about how it's not true. crylaugh

Marvel's word>>>>>>>>>>your's smile

And this "theoretical particle" isn't so "theoritical" in comics. How would you explain someone like Graviton?

The same way I explained Magneto.

Bios are NOT canon.

It didn't say that ON PANEL.

You lost. laughing

2damnloud
Wait wait I want to appreciate this. You are saying that Magneto who was once shown in the End I think it was to become a energy elemental of the fundamental forces, is not a herald level abstract being.

Yet you claim, because in the End (or some other alternate X-men universe tangent) that because Storm did the same thing, in her Ultimate form she is a herald level abstract being?

Did I get something wrong??

Yep, you are wrong.

I never used that story to try to solidify Storm's power-levels.

Marvel bio's>>>>>>>>>>them when it comes to COMIC book science erm

No bio>>>>>>>>>What Marvel thinks enough of to make Canon ala the Glactic Coreermmhappy.

batdude123
The same way I explained Magneto.

Bios are NOT canon.

It didn't say that ON PANEL.

You lost. laughing

Bios aren't used for the extent of one's powers... in other words, the "stat system" that they use. However, it's definitive proof when it comes to the list of powers and the information contained under the "Powers/abilities" section.

In his bio, it says he manipulates magnetism, it says his name is Erik Lensherr, and it also says he's a mutant. You want to try and tell me that these are bullshit lies as well? I mean, they ARE stated in a "bio," and bios are bullshit, right? laughing out loud

Marvel>>>>>>>>>>>>>you, no matter how you cut it. You can keep spouting off real world science (which has absolutely no reason to be in this conversation in the first place) all you like, but it doesn't change this fact.

You're a straight up joke. Nothing else needs to be said from this point on.

2damnloud
Bios aren't used for the extent of one's powers... in other words, the "stat system" that they use. However, it's definitive proof when it comes to the list of powers and the information contained under the "Powers/abilities" section.

In his bio, it says he manipulates magnetism, it says his name is Erik Lensherr, and it also says he's a mutant. You want to try and tell me that these are bullshit lies as well? I mean, they ARE stated in a "bio," and bios are bullshit, right? laughing out loud

Marvel>>>>>>>>>>>>>you, no matter how you cut it. You can keep spouting off real world science (which has absolutely no reason to be in this conversation in the first place) all you like, but it doesn't change this fact.

The bolded has a canonical correspondence.

This however:

does not.

It's not even scientific.

In any event:

No bio>>>>>>>>>What Marvel thinks enough of to make Canon ala the Galactic Coreermmhappy.

ermmhappy

Herald-level my ass laughing out loud

2damnloud
http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/2884/magreflectspsychicpowerandreve.jpg

Nope, says NOTHING, ziltch, zip, zippo, zero about gravitons.erm

ermmhappy

ExodusCloak

Two reasons why "those people"(You know who I'm talking about) will never except the written content in bios are:

A.) They believe Storms works on a sub atomic level to carry out her weather manipulation. Apparently they believe she manipulates each and every sub atomic aspect of the weather when creating a storm. While the bios state otherwise, she manipulates pre-existing weather patterns by shifting air currents and electrical patterns.(She's an atmokinetic and can manipulate electrical energy to a degree)

B.) The bio describes the max speed of Storms winds. laughing (Then they'll post some crappy scan from the X-Men annual and deeply exaggerate the panel art to determine the distance Storm travelled and the time it took)

It's not worth it. I like to pretend that they don't consume precious natural resources. Just keep them on ignore.

2damnloud
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Two reasons why "those people"(You know who I'm talking about) will never except the written content in bios are:

A.) They believe Storms works on a sub atomic level to carry out her weather manipulation. Apparently they believe she manipulates each and every sub atomic aspect of the weather when creating a storm. While the bios state otherwise, she manipulates pre-existing weather patterns by shifting air currents and electrical patterns.(She's an atmokinetic and can manipulate electrical energy to a degree)

B.) The bio describes the max speed of Storms winds. laughing (Then they'll post some crappy scan from the X-Men annual and deeply exaggerate the panel art to determine the distance Storm travelled and the time it took)

It's not worth it. I like to pretend that they don't consume precious natural resources.

Not canonical.

Moving on.ermmhappy

batdude123
The bolded has a canonical correspondence.

This however:

does not.

It's not even scientific.

In any event:

ermmhappy

Herald-level my ass laughing out loud

You're case is extremely weak.

Also, I have absolutely no problem with her galactic core feat, and I'll explain why below:

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore15zq.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore29bc.jpg

It says in those scans that it required the same amount of effort for her to control it (the galactic core) as it does to control the weather on Earth. The scale of her powers were magnified because of it. How powerful she is depends on the environment she's in. It's the same reason why she was more powerful on Jupiter than she is on Earth. It's also the same reason why she was completely powerless on the blue moon section.

So, in essence, if she's fighting on Earth rather than in the middle of a galactic core (crylaugh), then the feat isn't applicable for her fights. LOL @ that faux feat of her's.

You're done.

batdude123
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

It's not worth it. I like to pretend that they don't consume precious natural resources. Just keep them on ignore.

Good point.

2damnloud
You're case is extremely weak.

Also, I have absolutely no problem with her galactic core feat, and I'll explain why below:

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore15zq.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore29bc.jpg

It says in those scans that it required the same amount of effort for her to control it (the galactic core) as it does to control the weather on Earth. The scale of her powers were magnified because of it. How powerful she is depends on the environment she's in. It's the same reason why she was more powerful on Jupiter than she is on Earth. It's
also the same reason why she was completely powerless on the blue moon section.

So, in essence, if she's fighting on Earth rather than in the middle of a galactic core (crylaugh), then the feat isn't applicable for her fights. LOL @ that faux feat of her's.

You're done.

Nope, the end result is magnified, not her power level or her ability to harness it.

laughing out loud@this with a MACHINE no less:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9628/maglightingrodforenergies2bi.jpg

How f*cking sad. sad

batdude123
Nope, the end result is magnified, not her power level or her ability to harness it.

It's completely unusable for forum battles that take place on Earth. smile Why you constantly bring it up is beyond me. laughing

2damnloud
It's completely unusable for forum battles that take place on Earth. smile Why you constantly bring it up is beyond me. laughing

Who said I was using it for a forum battle???

I was showing their scope of power using their higher end feats.

His: aided with a machine, and he's totally burnt out on EARTH.

Her: totally unaided, harnesses the Galactic Core.

Him: EMPing the entire world

Her: protecting the entire world with a greenhouse.

He only has 2 world-wide feats. One with a machine aiding him, and one where arguable the fields were mucked uperm

He's a much lower-end energy manipulator than she.

He hasn't even manipulated Gamma radiation yet or anything in an extra-Earth medium.

He's powerful, don't get me wrong. But he's not the second coming.erm

batdude123
Who said I was using it for a forum battle???

I was showing their scope of power using their higher end feats.

His: aided with a machine, and he's totally burnt out on EARTH.

Her: totally unaided, harnesses the Galactic Core.

Him: EMPing the entire world

Her: protecting the entire world with a greenhouse.

He only has 2 world-wide feats. One with a machine aiding him, and one where arguable the fields were mucked uperm

He's a much lower-end energy manipulator than she.

He hasn't even manipulated Gamma radiation yet or anything in an extra-Earth medium.

He's powerful, don't get me wrong. But he's not the second coming.erm

With the galactic core feat, the effects of her powers were multiplied BILLIONS of times because of the environment she was in. She'd never be able to do that outside of the core. It's important to give the context behind that feat. Seriously though, it's to be taken with a grain of salt.

And PS: You also forgot the feat where Magneto manipulated the magnetosphere to inhibit all long-ranged telepathy on Earth by creating an impenetrable wall of psychic static.

2damnloud
Well, of course she probably couldn't duplicate the magnitude of the core, because she's not in the core. But I have no doubt that she could focus beams of radiation from the radiation belt around the earth, or Solar winds to create the next best thing to "star-like" intensities on Earth.

I also have no doubt that she can create winds faster than normal, the same way she can create pressures greater than normal.

Hitman911
Bottom line is in this battle both Storm and Mags get a huge power boost. But is it enough?

2damnloud
It's enough for RO.

We haven't seen Mags do hardly anything extra-Earth so I don't know what he could do.

Doom has magic.

With the winds on Jupiter Storm would DUST MM in speed.

While he is phased he can still be affected, otherwise you wouldn't even be able to see him.

Blair Wind
MM's body is shunted into another dimension while phased. I dont think anything has ever hurt him in that phased state.

2damnloud
MM's body is shunted into another dimension while phased. I dont think anything has ever hurt him in that phased state.

I once read somewhere that Superman's heat vision hurt him.

He must be partially in and partially out of this dimension otherwise you wouldn't be able to see him since photons reflect off of him and make him visible.

Blair Wind
Or maybe its just creative artistic use?? ermm

Hitman911
Or maybe its just creative artistic use?? ermm smile laughing

Hitman911
Vison solos

Hitman911
can we agree that team 1 has the brains and firepower to win at least 5/10? if not 6-7?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Team one gets the holy shit beat out of them.

Thorion
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Team one gets the holy shit beat out of them.

Co-signed. Magneto can more then hold his own against Diana, but Storm and Doom go down pretty easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Doom one-shots Vision.

Doom and Storm team-up on MM, until Doom hits him with anti-matter... shifty

LORD B
storm solos!!doh

Darth Martin
WW and MM speedblitz.

Skywalker-Kong
team 1

2damnloud
Originally posted by Thorion
Co-signed. Magneto can more then hold his own against Diana, but Storm and Doom go down pretty easily.

dur

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Hitman911
Originally posted by Darth Martin
WW and MM speedblitz. and bounce off Maggs sheild!

Hitman911
bump

jadervason
WW murks Storm, Doom might take vision out before getting mindraped by MM, and then two roughly superman class beings get to double-team Magneto.

Mindset
Originally posted by jadervason
WW murks Storm, Doom might take vision out before getting mindraped by MM, and then two roughly superman class beings get to double-team Magneto. So Magneto is sitting out while his team is fighting?

jadervason
Originally posted by Mindset
So Magneto is sitting out while his team is fighting?

Who is Magneto going to go offensive on? WW? I still think that Storm is out of there pretty damn fast. Martian Vision anyone...

Bentley
WW murks Storm, Doom might take vision out before getting mindraped by MM, and then two roughly superman class beings get to double-team Magneto.

I think is safe to say Doom is protected against mind-rape.

Mindset
Who is Magneto going to go offensive on? WW? I still think that Storm is out of there pretty damn fast. Martian Vision anyone... Magneto can take out MM, so...

2damnloud
Storm kills WW and Vision.

fangirl101
Storm kills WW and Vision.
With laughter. They die at her gall, actually coming to this fight.

2damnloud
Originally posted by fangirl101
With laughter. They die at her gall, actually coming to this fight.

Magneto shields her while she makes a Storm in WW's vajayjay. cool

fangirl101
Magneto shields her while she makes a Storm in WW's vajayjay. cool
MM mind rapes Magneto and Storm into obvlivion. Wondy just takes thier arms and legs as souvenires.

2damnloud
Storm and Magneto have both bested some telepaths>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MM.

Storm even more so.

Even Xavier can't mind rape her, Shadow King either.

Mindset
MM mind rapes Magneto and Storm into obvlivion. Wondy just takes thier arms and legs as souvenires. How would he do that?

fangirl101
Storm and Magneto have both bested some telepaths>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MM.

Storm even more so.

Even Xavier can't mind rape her, Shadow King either.
MM has galactic level telepathy. So no. They haven't. you are so pwned.

2damnloud
Xavier has multiversal TP.

Both he and DP did battle on every plane of reality.

fangirl101
Xavier has multiversal TP.

Both he and DP did battle on every plane of reality.
That is not what that means. OMG. Multiversal tp would be someone that can read the thoughts of every being in the multiverse. Or at least beings in each reality of the multiverse.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Raoul

And this (and others) hasn't gotten out of hand. We have Storm going up against Wonder Woman and Maritan Manhunter? . . . wink

Team 2 wins this. Storm is taken out first, YET AGAIN.

Enyalus
Considering what Dr. Polaris was able to do to Batman, Wonder Woman, and J'onn at practically the same time, and J'onn's TP won't be effective on anyone on team one, I'd say Team One takes this.

Magneto would take out at least two of them easily.

Raoul
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
And this (and others) hasn't gotten out of hand. We have Storm going up against Wonder Woman and Maritan Manhunter? . . . wink

Team 2 wins this. Storm is taken out first, YET AGAIN.

you're right, this one isn't out of hand, hence it still being open...

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Considering what Dr. Polaris was able to do to Batman, Wonder Woman, and J'onn at practically the same time, and J'onn's TP won't be effective on anyone on team one, I'd say Team One takes this.

Magneto would take out at least two of them easily.
Dr. Polaris was the pole of the earth at the time. Context.

Enyalus
Dr. Polaris was the pole of the earth at the time. Context.

Right. But wouldn't you say Magneto > Dr. Polaris in terms of power and ability?

Pretty please?

That, and the Jupiter-sized planet would do the same thing for Magneto's abilities.

Hitman911
I hate Storm!!!!! Buuuuuuuuttt the
jupiter-sized atmosphere makes her THE BEAST in this fight!! Oh yea, I thing Mags knows a little about tp and mind rape since he did co-create cerebro and wears a tp-resistant helmet. Just food for thought lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.