Aquaman, Batman, Static vs Ironman, Storm, and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
who wins, marvel or dc?

SumOfAllFear
come on? no one has an opinion??

Symmetric Chaos
Team2

More sheer power.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Team2

More sheer power.
i would have to disagree, static could take storm or spiderman out in very little time, aquaman could telepathicly assault spiderman or storm, batman could hang with ironman for a while untill the other members of his team help him.

SumOfAllFear
lets say the battle takes place in New York

DARKLORDCAEDUS
DC takes it.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
i would have to disagree, static could take storm or spiderman out in very little time, aquaman could telepathicly assault spiderman or storm, batman could hang with ironman for a while untill the other members of his team help him. Batman hang with Ironman? What the f**k? what?

anyhow...Aquaman and maybe static are the only plausible threats for anyone on team two. and i think that Iron man could take static out with some kinda EMP, or even storm overcharge him or something....

it's basically 2 v 3 since you didn't specifiy any kind of prep for Batman to conjure up anything.

Team 2 more often then not.

guy222
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
who wins, marvel or dc?

Team 2

No prep for Bruce sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.